Male HQ

The Bigger, The Better ?

tic-toc

there is this guy in the sauna with a huge and thick manhood. However he is not as popular as imagined because many just moved away whenever they felt his hughness. he is not bad looking and average body build.

Don't everyone go for the big one ?

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

there is this guy in the sauna with a huge and thick manhood. However he is not as popular as imagined because many just moved away whenever they felt his hughness. he is not bad looking and average body build.

Hmmm, how big is the huge & thick one in term of ‘his’ girth’ and ‘length?’ :blink:

Anyway, which sauna is he loitering?

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

in terms of thickness, I cannot even close my palm when I hold it. Length wise, I guess it is about 6 inches (sori guys, I cannot bring myself to carry a measuring tape in a sauna)

As much as I like BJ, I just cannot bring myself to do it, in case I soffocate...

There must be many people who worship size.

What size u prefer ?

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

for BJ, i actually like size that are medium

and for anal, like small size.. not too well train in this area

different size call for different purpose. hehehe

too big one other than giving me a ummph factor

does not serve much tangible use

just my opinion

then again, it seem pretty rare searching a small one, dont know why

gahaha

now i am thinking about sizes from 6am.

hahahaha

maybe i should stop coming to this forum to reduce my thoughts on sex... hahaha

the fact that all is left to the imagination (as compared to fridae or sgboy or dudesnude) is more... erm... erotic...

anyway my first ex is about 5inch + but has a nice girth for its length... nice in the mouth... and very nice when he rides me...

my second is about 6 inches and also has a nice girth. ultimately i think its just that both of them really know how to make love. and the feeling involved that's why it feels so nice.

Guest Guest_tic-toc

U are such a fxxking lucky guy. Envy u.

People keep wanting to view pictures of Big Cxxk guy. Why leh ? But when comes to real action, the most popular is 6-7". So visual effect still counts more.

Personally I am not aroused by Small cxxk. But anything bigger than 6" is too much. I don't know what to do with it. It is not that I could use it to play baseball or something like that.

Oh yah, if it is throbbing, it is better.

To a top, anything more than a mouthful is a waste.

Having said that, from my chats with bottoms and looking at other hung tops in orgies, I think a big cock will make the bottom feel fuller and more f**ked. More shiok feeling, esp if the big cock guy also fxxks good. Not easy tho... because most donkey dick guys think their dua-lan-jiao means they don't have to work hard to please the bottom. <_<

Big cock doesn't mean big f**k ok... :whistle:

Once I tried with an AM (ang Mo).... Very big and long and white. (white is er.... not so appealing). Spongy and cannot get real hard.

Probably insufficient blood to run the thing ? lol or is it me that unable to get it up ?

anyway, I hve the impression that real big ones can't always get it fully hard.

U are such a fxxking lucky guy. Envy u.

People keep wanting to view pictures of Big Cxxk guy. Why leh ? But when comes to real action, the most popular is 6-7". So visual effect still counts more.

Personally I am not aroused by Small cxxk. But anything bigger than 6" is too much. I don't know what to do with it. It is not that I could use it to play baseball or something like that.

Oh yah, if it is throbbing, it is better.

oh yes...

the throbbing.

:-)

If I want to:

1) Blow the guy - Just an average thickness and length is good enough... Too long, I can choke... :lol: Too thick, my jaw aches very fast... Too thin, feel funny, Too short... not that shiok leh...

2) Jerk that guy - The bigger the better... Cos easier to handle... :P But shorter ones I always find cuter and more adorable and thus an attraction to hold and jerk for him... :lol:

3) fxxk the guy - Any size will do... But the bigger, the easier to handle from behind when doing doggy... ;)

4) Let the guy fxxk me - The smaller and thinner the better! Hahaha... If I ever wanted to be fxxked, I will choose the guy with the thinnest dick... Reminds me of my ex who made me feel like heaven when he fxxked me... ;)

If I want to:

1) Blow the guy - Just an average thickness and length is good enough... Too long, I can choke... :lol: Too thick, my jaw aches very fast... Too thin, feel funny, Too short... not that shiok leh...

2) Jerk that guy - The bigger the better... Cos easier to handle... :P But shorter ones I always find cuter and more adorable and thus an attraction to hold and jerk for him... :lol:

3) fxxk the guy - Any size will do... But the bigger, the easier to handle from behind when doing doggy... ;)

4) Let the guy fxxk me - The smaller and thinner the better! Hahaha... If I ever wanted to be fxxked, I will choose the guy with the thinnest dick... Reminds me of my ex who made me feel like heaven when he fxxked me... ;)

Hmmm, Buaya is back now …………. :thumb: Welcome back :thumb:

Well, having said that you should have 1 bf with 3 male concubines in rotation ...…. :blink:

Guest Guest_tic-toc

But when one encounters the size like your last finger (erected state), no matter how skillful he is, the work is still considered half done. I personally have 2 such encounters. Too small also dunno what to do with it.

I think that average size about 5-7" is good. Too big looks threatening. In any case it is the skills that count. How you pleasure your partner with it and not how big it is la.

Too big and dunno what to do with it also sian...

Too big dunno what to do with it???

Get down on your knees and worship it lah!

You think everyday can find ginormous one meh?

If I want to:

3) fxxk the guy -  Any size will do... But the bigger, the easier to handle from behind when doing doggy...  ;)

Hmmm, Buaya is back now …………. :thumb: Welcome back :thumb:

Well, having said that you should have 1 bf with 3 male concubines in rotation ...…. :blink:

Hey, Worldangel... Ya, I am back... How can I totally ignore BW? I started in BW... ;)

1bf and 3 concubines? Hee... The bf must never know of the 3... Hahaha... Then might as well have 1bf and 5 concubines... The bf for private sessions and the 5 together... :P Keep all parts entertained and busy while in action... Hahaha... Dun need me to describe in details lah... Hee... :D:rolleyes:

How big is big ? 8" and above ? Ang mo size ? I came across some of the bottoms got scared off with too huge a dick while others simply enjoyed. Thick and long dicks look juicy but only a portion can get into my mouth..haha....I prefer average and stiff one....and remained stiff during fxxking. Thats sexy to me... :P

Hey, Worldangel... Ya, I am back... How can I totally ignore BW? I started in BW...  ;)

1bf and 3 concubines? Hee... The bf must never know of the 3... Hahaha... Then might as well have 1bf and 5 concubines... The bf for private sessions and the 5 together... :P Keep all parts entertained and busy while in action... Hahaha... Dun need me to describe in details lah... Hee...  :D   :rolleyes:

:D:lol: Cool …….. :thumb:

• Guest locked this topic
  • 10 months later...
Guest Average

how do u know they moved away because of his size?

perhaps they moved away for his bad breath, b.o. or jammed feet?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

46 minutes ago, Guest Average said:

They moved away after their hand got stained with the smelly cock and the smell will linger there for a while as is difficultt to get rid of  the smell.Dun believ u go again and look for 1 smelly cock and experiment.

Guest Bad breadth

Yes I know of him.... he is in his 50 or even 60s I think but well kept body and well endowed. He is very pushy and rough. I Guess his Mannerism shows how desperate he is to score at the sauna bec he indiscriminately goes after everyone... and yes he has extreme bad breadth!

25 minutes ago, Guest Bad breadth said:

Yes I know of him.... he is in his 50 or even 60s I think but well kept body and well endowed. He is very pushy and rough. I Guess his Mannerism shows how desperate he is to score at the sauna bec he indiscriminately goes after everyone... and yes he has extreme bad breadth!

Some.even most guys dont maintain good hygeine.y huh?so difficult meh.hmmm

Big is ALWAYS better hehe but NOT bad breath...  :P

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

4 hours ago, Guest Bad breadth said:

Abang?

53 minutes ago, Damontan said:

Big is nice to hold and play with but not that nice to suck if too big.

Average size is prefrerable for me, played with a small size one before but he's really cute so that's forgiven, lol 

Wow... experienced sucker... i tried to suck a guy whose is thick... wow... not much "space" for me to "move" in my mouth... haha ... like, u squeezed 3 big bananas together into ur mouth.... 

This reminds me of my encounter in Blue Boy in KL many many years ago.  There was this Malay guy with a humongous cock (I didn't measure but estimate it to be around 7 inches long and very thick.  Those of you who have been to Blue Boy will remember it has an inner room with corner seats.  This guy was seated at one of these corner seats, back leaning against the wall, legs outstretched with his pants and underwear down to his knees.  The other guests took turn to stroke his cock but he didn't seem to be able to cum.  I too had a go at his humongous cock but no one seem to want to take his cock in their mouths or anus - everyone just wanted to feel his cock throbbing in their fists.  After what seemed like hours, he finally dressed up and left, without cumming.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• G_M unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic