Male HQ

The Bigger, The Better ?

tic-toc

Mine too big, got complaint by bf during our first night :( only oral and hand job

No penetration as he is in total pain and I can't do a full thrust using half a tub of lub :mellow:

my bf always complaint he hv a regular size dick. always said he wished his was bigger so that can give me more satisfaction. I told him my ex was so big that throughout our 1 year relationship.  he only managed to fucked me less than than 3 times cause every attempts brought me pain and I will stopped him.

so being big doesn't mean good cause not all guys can take big dick.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/13/2006 at 10:13 PM, bukitpanjang said:

oh yes...

the throbbing.

:-)

not quite true.  i have had sex with latino men in USA who are humongous (at least 9inches long) and hard as steel.

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kanamar
On 9/12/2006 at 8:46 PM, tic-toc said:

there is this guy in the sauna with a huge and thick manhood. However he is not as popular as imagined because many just moved away whenever they felt his hughness. he is not bad looking and average body build.

Don't everyone go for the big one ?

japanese penis festival

Any insatiable botom want to break the worl'd guinness record by sitting on this phallus and doing the cowgirl position

Guest Guest

Three months back, I went to the toilet after my lunch at the food court in business district. An ang moh was at the urinal peeing so I stand at the basin pretending washing my hands but eyes on mirror looking at his reflection peeing. His dick was so thick & about 5inches long flaccid I swear. After he done I went peeing, he washed his hands at basin & then went to blower blow his hands but he came back to the urinal standing next to me to pee again. Obviously he did on purpose,  he keep flipping his dick & I look at him. He told me his apartment is just across the street & invited me over for a fast hit & I agree. After entering his studio apartment we removed our clothing & proceed to bed.  His dick was really thick, as hard as a rock & curved like a banana, the length is over my two hands when I m using both my hands to hold his hard dick when giving him a blow, I estimated about 10inches.  I m totally in pain when he penetrated my ass,  I keep moaning in pain & I didn't enjoy at all. Luckily he came quite fast then we both shower & left for work again. We did exchange number after that but I ignore his messages whenever he ask for sex again.  I don't know if I m consider lucky or not but I really don't enjoy such painful sex. 

3 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Three months back, I went to the toilet after my lunch at the food court in business district. An ang moh was at the urinal peeing so I stand at the basin pretending washing my hands but eyes on mirror looking at his reflection peeing. His dick was so thick & about 5inches long flaccid I swear. After he done I went peeing, he washed his hands at basin & then went to blower blow his hands but he came back to the urinal standing next to me to pee again. Obviously he did on purpose,  he keep flipping his dick & I look at him. He told me his apartment is just across the street & invited me over for a fast hit & I agree. After entering his studio apartment we removed our clothing & proceed to bed.  His dick was really thick, as hard as a rock & curved like a banana, the length is over my two hands when I m using both my hands to hold his hard dick when giving him a blow, I estimated about 10inches.  I m totally in pain when he penetrated my ass,  I keep moaning in pain & I didn't enjoy at all. Luckily he came quite fast then we both shower & left for work again. We did exchange number after that but I ignore his messages whenever he ask for sex again.  I don't know if I m consider lucky or not but I really don't enjoy such painful sex. 

Share his number, sure a hit here! Lol

big dick to jo is awesome! especially when you do understall. lolz

Small. 5" top twink. Interest: Hunky daddies and fit buffy, beefcake bear. ^_^

Abs is overated. So I prefer big round chest over refined abs. 😋

• Guest locked this topic