Male HQ

Underwear Discussion : Boxer or brief? What Does It Says About You + What Brand You Wear / Buy? (Compiled)

HendryTan

I mean if you wore a piece of underwear long enough there’ll be a hole somewhere if you get what I’m saying... 

• Confucius says: man who masturbates without tenga takes matter into his own hands.
  • The woman sat next to me on the train is writing a text on her iPhone. It's all underlined with the squiggly red line. Illiterate cunt.
  • Singapore's '白制服' 的官: 只准州官放火 | 不准百姓点灯
  • The Gynecologist - A lesbian went to the gynecologist one day, and as the doctor is examining her, he remarked, "My, aren't we clean today." "Yeah," replied the lesbian, "I have a woman who comes in twice a week."

On 9/24/2020 at 2:25 PM, Since u r here said:

1 jockstrap ok lah, maybe 1 for exercise purpose? when i mentioned jockstraps, i meant to incld all thongs too

tanga , bikini briefs ok lah, just that i dont wear them now, hard to contain my package, i dislike to suffocate my bro down there

What type you giving away.

Weekend shenanigans in our newest brand 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗴 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲 from 🇨🇦.

Now at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Road, Singapore 249720. Online at www.male-hq.com

What's more, we're rewarding you with Sure-Win Vouchers when you shop with us all Oct 😍

On 10/11/2020 at 1:50 PM, happiness said:

Do you know of any underwear that has a hole like this Aussiebum Riot underwear below?

spacer.png

But I'm not sure if for this Aussiebum underwear, the hole is big enough for an erected dick to poke out. Can anyone verify?

When I am having an erection, my dick would be very uncomfortable being trapped in my underwear. So I want to find an underwear that either (A) has enough room in the front pouch for an erected dick or (B) has a hole for an erected dick to poke out. I place my dick pointing up, so the hole needs to be at the top. When my dick is erected, my dick head would go beyond the waistband of the underwear, so I doubt there are underwear that have enough clothe in the front pouch to cover an erected dick to go above the waistband. Honestly, I don't understand why underwear are so poorly designed in regard to this functionality. Shouldn't the underwear designers themselves face the same problem when they are having an erection?

The thing that is bothering me the most is at night when I am sleeping, I will be awaken every night in the middle of my sleep because my erected dick is hitting against the underwear waistband with no more room to grow and this sustained pressure over a prolonged period of time causes pain and hence always inevitably wakes me up. Then I would take off my underwear before I could continue sleeping and it always takes quite some time for me to fall asleep again afterwards. I tried sleeping naked (without underwear) at the start to avoid getting awaken in the middle of my sleep, but (1) it's a bit difficult for me to fall asleep naked because I am not so comfortable with it, and (2) I still get awaken a few times in the middle of the night when my erected dick head rubs against my blanket and bedsheet because my dick head is a more sensitive part and it's sensitive when it rubs against any fabric that is non-cotton. 

So preferably you could recommend an underwear that is 100% combed cotton. Unfortunately, this Aussiebum underwear is not. It's made of polyester+elastane.

I suppose I shouldn't be the only person having this problem bah. If you also experience the same problem as me, please let me know your solution! Thanks in advance!

I think China sells those, that you put the dick through a hole, then into a shaft that point upward but have a opening at top. Might solve your problem. 😉

Does anyone here use the fly at the front of classic cut briefs?

I never knew this previously, but I recently found out that the fly is for the purpose of convenience when using the loo. 🤣

I used to often have to unbuckle both my belt and jeans then pull down my underwear from the top to pee, but these days, I let my cock pop out from the fly, and it's straight back into my white classic cut brief when I'm done at the urinal. No mess, just total convenience each time.

I'm not sure if classic cut briefs are still in fashion, but the fly makes it so convenient especially when I'm rushing for time. I love the fact that it's a double layer at the front too. 😄

15 minutes ago, Guest AhBoi said:

I never knew this previously, but I recently found out that the fly is for the purpose of convenience when using the loo. 🤣

I used to often have to unbuckle both my belt and jeans then pull down my underwear from the top to pee, but these days, I let my cock pop out from the fly, and it's straight back into my white classic cut brief when I'm done at the urinal. No mess, just total convenience each time.

I'm not sure if classic cut briefs are still in fashion, but the fly makes it so convenient especially when I'm rushing for time. I love the fact that it's a double layer at the front too. 😄

Most dont have flies nowadays tho

From Montreal 🇨🇦 to Male-HQ comes 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗴 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲. Now at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd, #Singapore 249720. Online at www.male-hq.com

What's more, we're rewarding you with Sure-Win Vouchers when you shop with us all Oct

EletXNlUYAAgXyI?format=jpg&name=large

12 hours ago, Guest AhBoi said:

Yup I do use the fly, but remember to park ur dick properly after u let it out inside the brief fly else I can come out n it will rub against ur jean

On 10/29/2020 at 4:10 PM, Guest AhBoi said:

And there is another advantage for underwear with front fly. 

if you are those more endowed or erect easily, the fly pouch provides more expansion as traditional ones has 2 separated cloth material instead of just one piece cover

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2009 at 6:38 PM, HendryTan said:

"Our research shows that you can tell when a man is looking for a partner by the number of new underpants they buy for themselves," said Debenhams Head of Men's Accessories Buying, Rob Faucherand.

Then what does it say about this guy?

• 3 weeks later...
𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗲-𝗛𝗤 𝗘𝗻𝗱-𝗼𝗳-𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲: Up to 𝟴𝟬% 𝗼𝗳𝗳 💥
Extra 25% off all discounted items in-store
Online use 𝗘𝗦𝗦𝟮𝟱 at checkout for extra 25% off sale at https://www.male-hq.com/on-sale/

217635133_4089098484472981_910044597587782188_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=6-cndQ4l8s8AX_zWJfy&_nc_ht=scontent.fsin10-1.fna&oh=52a9122f8b023074fc597f35ee58096e&oe=60F94CC4

• 6 months later...
On 2/4/2022 at 6:17 PM, iwearthongs said:

My favorite type of undies but the ones sold online from China are always too small for my package 😆

Sexy.

On 2/6/2022 at 6:11 AM, Since u r here said:

Just Get bigger size!

eg for angmoh brands like Ck i m an S

but for toots/asian i m an L for my tool to breathe

The problem with getting a bigger size is the waistband is too loose. Package might fit but the undie keeps falling down 😆

Edited by iwearthongs

Your favorite 𝗧𝗢𝗢𝗧 𝗡𝗲𝗼 𝗕𝗶𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗶 𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗳𝘀 from 𝗝𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗻 are back in-stock 🌈

Get them at 21 Cuscaden Rd, #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), S249720

Online at www.male-hq.com

detailimg_BC25J300_sub2_1__94896.1594027713.jpg?c=2

BC25J3000590062__15040.1644151243.jpg?c=2

detailimg_BC25J300_sub4_1__81439.1594050267.jpg?c=2

detailimg_BC25J300_sub3_1__83696.1594050477.jpg?c=2

detailimg_BC25J300_sub5_1__40626.1594086780.jpg?c=2

detailimg_BC25J300_sub9_1__55816.1594050457.jpg?c=2

𝗖-𝗜𝗡𝟮 𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗠𝗲 𝗗𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿 has the distinctiveness of vintage with a modern twist

Now at 21 Cuscaden Rd, #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), S249720

Online at www.male-hq.com

FLYHVCQaIAUMEOw?format=jpg&name=medium

Be my Valentine 🥰 Get your new 𝗖-𝗜𝗡𝟮 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿 during the 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗲-𝗛𝗤 𝟴𝟴𝟴 𝗦𝗮𝗹𝗲

In-store at 21 Cuscaden Rd, #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), Singapore 249720

Online use 𝟴𝟴𝟴 at www.male-hq.com

FLkLdGmagAEdXx0?format=jpg&name=medium

• 2 weeks later...

𝟮𝗘𝗥𝗢𝗦 𝗔𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗶𝘀 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗔𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗮: New arrivals now at 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗲-𝗛𝗤, 21 Cuscaden Rd, #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), Singapore 249720

Online at www.male-hq.com

FOYaDl8aMAsZ4jf?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.