Male HQ

Underwear Discussion : Boxer or brief? What Does It Says About You + What Brand You Wear / Buy? (Compiled)

HendryTan

though some of us hated too many foreigners, like PRC, but will china market represent us (cos asian)? and alot of u purchase from Taobao isnt it?

i agreed that support is needed - a must, how about u?

i hope no1 buy imitations and replicas

leopard prints is a strict no-no, but i think many of u dare to

Guest Guest
On 3/3/2019 at 11:44 PM, -Ignored- said:

2,4,7 looked similar! (Abv)

surprised that zhen rong is a pisces!!

While the men could b looking at women, u guys can look at the men

Not interesting one. The men never strip  :twisted:

if it's a taiwanese show they will surely make the men strip!

On 3/9/2019 at 6:42 PM, Guest Guest said:

Not interesting one. The men never strip  :twisted:

if it's a taiwanese show they will surely make the men strip!

Jp shows i thk they will

why no designers design undies for men according to horoscope or blood grp?

it shd sell well esp many believe in stars

https://www.uniqlo.com/jp/news/sp/topics/2019030401/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_term=190304&utm_campaign=W_cbwTPU_190304&linkId=64313440

• 1 month later...

"The Beset Workout Underwear For your Next Training Session" ??

"Workout Underwear" ??

Since I don't work out my genitals in the gym,  I don't have a "workout underwear".  My white briefs do fine for lower body and upper body exercises.  For aerobics I use some loose pants that have an inner lining for support.  Perfect!

• 9 months later...

Male-HQ Leap Year Promo ends Feb 29: Enjoy $29 off any purchase of $129 and above. Includes sale items, exclude toys and on-going promos

Visit us at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd, Singapore 249720

Online use LEAPYEAR29 at www.male-hq.com

85196773_2665305126852331_6719170047589220352_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_eui2=AeEDoqI8-om36Gyg4IXMFMl7l6G5cQ6zK2SzDTh6q47JjQma4CYnA19xSEsGl1cb5YEt2ZmZMPaJNUGKkUaYoHqt1F9sfwy4TQ433swP4BvHEA&_nc_ohc=KcakMnlfDqsAX_0BMdh&_nc_ht=scontent.fsin9-1.fna&oh=da54f293735031ba69113c0a95f43cfc&oe=5ECA7AB7

Male-HQ Leap Year Promo ends Feb 29: Enjoy $29 off any purchase of $129 and above. Includes sale items, exclude toys and on-going promos

Visit us at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd, Singapore 249720

Online use LEAPYEAR29 at www.male-hq.com

87458632_2701093516606825_2515778489496371200_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_eui2=AeF292GrETZmFXD4QujG80xsp1rW6T8b0cbW684FX19WIx42iF4hY9CW6E72qkpj06M1t5FzmCHmpTnjk01mN2LugG0ZxSM1wDMpkUKF1n8W9g&_nc_ohc=5ScuBvtYUR4AX8jRqSs&_nc_ht=scontent.fsin8-1.fna&_nc_tp=7&oh=a986d5de0cc71b240afdf526f6e8eedf&oe=5EBDA26A

• 3 months later...
Guest Uncle
On 2/29/2020 at 12:07 PM, Male-HQ said:

Today-only, enjoy 40% off selected TOOT underwear at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd, Singapore 249720

Online use LEAPYEAR 29 for US29 off min. purchase of US129 at www.male-hq.com

dl4a1225.jpg

Err... Sorry, I'm cheapo. Won't spend more than $8 on 1 underwear... Freeball at home. Save washing, detergent, hanging, folding...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/13/2020 at 5:11 PM, Since u r here said:

So gd to have bro of similar age and size/height And same pack too

mine not the same!

Wow. Hot or what.  There was only one time I shared with a roommate without him knowing of course return back la. 🤭🤣

30 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

did u secretly smell??? but i think it is very ez to identify a roommate's undies designs
mine are mostly CK (but i think students may not able to afford CK? wait! kids nowadays are all very rich!!!) hence very ez to identify and also straights tend to wear those typical undies that i usu wont touch

i have not stayed in a hostel before even at my uni dazzzz, must b fun!

😂Hey don't state the obvious! 😉 Yea I know right. Neither would I be wearing those typical undies. Such a turn off. Actually he wasn't wearing those typical undies 😏

8 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

hmmmm, must be a cute roommate!!! envy loh!! enjoy your youthful days..........

while i say i dont wear those typical , i cannot accept a males wearing too suggestive/sexy undies too, it has to be decently professional at all situations.........
never have i even touched before a jockstrap or anything "lesser" (Since we are at the topic of undies)/ translucent 

😯I hardly wear briefs. In fact most of my collection is either bikini briefs or thongs or tanga. Oh yea. Jockstrap just one. 😂 Thinking of clearing some. Too many already 🤣

9 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

strictly no such items for me cos i have faced wardrobe malfunction too, i cannot accept anyone in the workplace see me: with a dick over that hole
Screenshot_20200201_174627.jpg

this is how i differentiate and identify

neither do i need these to enhance

Nah I wouldn't go for those too. Too much. 😂

I wear Fruit of the Looms white briefs and I also wear boxers and I tuck my shirts (including my dress shirts) into my underwear all the time. I always have my underwear (boxers or briefs) showing as much as possible at all times which is such a huge turn on for me. Love tucking my shirts into my underwear and I love having my undies showing!!! Happy shirt tucking into underwear

See how each PUMP! underwear is lovingly made to the higest standard. Get yours at #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), 21 Cuscaden Rd, #Singapore 249720. Online at www.male-hq.com

What's more, we're rewarding you with Sure-Win Vouchers when you shop with us all Oct 😍

Do you know of any underwear that has a hole like this Aussiebum Riot underwear below?

spacer.png

But I'm not sure if for this Aussiebum underwear, the hole is big enough for an erected dick to poke out. Can anyone verify?

When I am having an erection, my dick would be very uncomfortable being trapped in my underwear. So I want to find an underwear that either (A) has enough room in the front pouch for an erected dick or (B) has a hole for an erected dick to poke out. I place my dick pointing up, so the hole needs to be at the top. When my dick is erected, my dick head would go beyond the waistband of the underwear, so I doubt there are underwear that have enough clothe in the front pouch to cover an erected dick to go above the waistband. Honestly, I don't understand why underwear are so poorly designed in regard to this functionality. Shouldn't the underwear designers themselves face the same problem when they are having an erection?

The thing that is bothering me the most is at night when I am sleeping, I will be awaken every night in the middle of my sleep because my erected dick is hitting against the underwear waistband with no more room to grow and this sustained pressure over a prolonged period of time causes pain and hence always inevitably wakes me up. Then I would take off my underwear before I could continue sleeping and it always takes quite some time for me to fall asleep again afterwards. I tried sleeping naked (without underwear) at the start to avoid getting awaken in the middle of my sleep, but (1) it's a bit difficult for me to fall asleep naked because I am not so comfortable with it, and (2) I still get awaken a few times in the middle of the night when my erected dick head rubs against my blanket and bedsheet because my dick head is a more sensitive part and it's sensitive when it rubs against any fabric that is non-cotton. 

So preferably you could recommend an underwear that is 100% combed cotton. Unfortunately, this Aussiebum underwear is not. It's made of polyester+elastane.

I suppose I shouldn't be the only person having this problem bah. If you also experience the same problem as me, please let me know your solution! Thanks in advance!

Edited by happiness

1 hour ago, happiness said:

Do you know of any underwear that has a hole like this Aussiebum Riot underwear below?

spacer.png

But I'm not sure if for this Aussiebum underwear, the hole is big enough for an erected dick to poke out. Can anyone verify?

When I am having an erection, my dick would be very uncomfortable being trapped in my underwear. So I want to find an underwear that either (A) has enough room in the front pouch for an erected dick or (B) has a hole for an erected dick to poke out. I place my dick pointing up, so the hole needs to be at the top. When my dick is erected, my dick head would go beyond the waistband of the underwear, so I doubt there are underwear that have enough clothe in the front pouch to cover an erected dick to go above the waistband. Honestly, I don't understand why underwear are so poorly designed with regard to this functionality. Shouldn't the underwear designers themselves face the same problem when they are having an erection?

The thing that is bothering me the most is at night when I am sleeping, I will be awaken every night in the middle of my sleep because my erected dick is hitting against the underwear waistband with no more room to grow and this sustained pressure over a prolonged period of time causes pain and hence always inevitably wakes me up. Then I would take off my underwear before I could continue sleeping and it always takes quite some time for me to fall asleep again afterwards. I tried sleeping naked (without underwear) at the start to avoid getting awaken in the middle of my sleep, but (1) it's a bit difficult for me to fall asleep naked because I am not so comfortable with it, and (2) I still get awaken a few times in the middle of the night when my erected dick head rubs against my blanket and bedsheet because my dick head is a more sensitive part and it's sensitive when it rubs against any fabric that is non-cotton. 

So preferably you could recommend an underwear that is 100% combed cotton. Unfortunately, this Aussiebum underwear is not. It's made of polyester+elastane.

I suppose I shouldn't be the only person having this problem bah. If you also experience the same problem as me, please let me know your solution! Thanks in advance!

No underwear to bed pls as per doctor's advice. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.