Male HQ

Where To Buy Tank Tops?

nasguy

It really depends on what type of tank tops you want and how much budget you have. Obviously you want it lesser than the $70 NUM tank tops .. :) Well there are $15 - $25 tank tops by BODS (previously known as bods.bodyknits) that currently are on sale in their outlets and shops (BHG Bugis, Suntec City Mall). Or if you are really on a shoestring budget you can go to Uniqlo (Tampines ONE, ION Orchard and 313@Somerset) and get a plain simple or stripes tank tops for $ 9.90 each or $29.90 for 3.

The abovementioned are mainly cotton based tank tops. If you prefer a runners type tank tops which is dry fit, you can go to authorised adidas outlet, sometimes they do have few things on sale from $29.90 in Singapore Expo. In last week Sports Expo, New Balance also have sale on all their apparels. I didn't go inside their area, so I don't know approximately how much it is, but I assume it would be around $15 - $25.

Hey thanks alot! Anyway there is some weird calculation at Uniqlo.

Or if you are really on a shoestring budget you can go to Uniqlo (Tampines ONE, ION Orchard and 313@Somerset) and get a plain simple or stripes tank tops for $ 9.90 each or $29.90 for 3.

1 for $9.90

That means 3 for $9.90 x 3 = $29.70

But you said 3 for $29.90.

Wow you have to pay more when u buy in bulk?

haha :lol:

Hey thanks alot! Anyway there is some weird calculation at Uniqlo.

1 for $9.90

That means 3 for $9.90 x 3 = $29.70

But you said 3 for $29.90.

Wow you have to pay more when u buy in bulk?

haha :lol:

Oops sorry .. my maths is always bad haha .. Uhmm if I'm not wrong it's $19.90 .. please check again lah.

Anyhow it's cheaper to buy three than just one.

if u really wanna buy tank tops, i would suggest u to go num and buy.There will always have this 50% for purchasing 2 items during public hoildays.How about u try try ur luck on christmas.

• 10 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

New ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—จ๐—— ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ to sizzle the season

ย 

Get yours at 21 Cuscaden Rd, #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), Singapore 249720

ย 

Online at www.male-hq.com

ย 

FiAH-s5aUAADpqP?format=jpg&name=900x900

Edited by Male-HQ

Newย ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—จ๐—— ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟย to sizzle the season

ย 

Get yours at 21 Cuscaden Rd, #02-06, Ming Arcade (opp Hard Rock Cafe), Singapore 249720

ย 

Online atย www.male-hq.com

ย 

FiF1yF5acAAZVmU?format=jpg&name=900x900

Newย ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—จ๐—— ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟย to sizzle the season

ย 

ย 

Online atย www.male-hq.com

ย 

FiaYrEsaEAouyVT?format=jpg&name=900x900