Male HQ

Handling A Submissive Bottom

Guest PT

Over the Christmas holiday, I met up with this guy I was chatting with online. He told me he was a bottom and submissive. He was comfortable and requested that I go over to his house to have some fun.

I do not consider myself an Aggressive or Dominant guy. I fxxk and Make Love missionary and doggy style. Somemore it was at His house. I dressed in a normal Polo/Jeans and was at his door. He looked better in person than his MSN pics. Some eye bags. On the whole man and gym.

I did some of the tricks I see in pxxn like butt slap, Hokkien bad-word scolding and some rough fxxk.

Like some ideas from experienced BWers on how you guys deal with a submissive bottom Man.

The trick is to be

1) pro-actively place him in various position. and observe which are the positions that bores him. do not let him have the chance to even think that he need to tell u to change position.

2) talk / moan in a more manly manner than he is.

3) strengthen your grip. eg, missionary position...strengthen your grip when you are holding his ankle / knee. they prefered to be man-handled.

4) don't hold back. let your imagination run wild.

in short, having dominating sex... is not fully about brute force and slapping of butt. its more of knowing what you can do, and carrying it out confidently.

But then there are many type of submissive btms out there. know which type your man belongs to and act accordingly.

some likes to feel as if they are being raped

some likes you telling them what to do

some likes to be treated like dirt

some into sm....

Would It Shatter Your Illusion If This Angel Had Been Cursed?

http://shitou79.blogspot.com

Most of the posting seems to come from the point of view of the Dominating Top.

Would like to hear it from the submissive-bottom. What are you guys hoping for when you you say you are a submissive bottom ? In your fantasy, what were you hoping the Man would do to you ?

LOL i'm a flexi ley. i do both extreme roles de. :P

Thank you Stoner79 for your insights when you take both side of the extreme roles.

submissive bottoms, you people agree ? Like to hear more.

• 3 weeks later...

Most of the posting seems to come from the point of view of the Dominating Top.

Would like to hear it from the submissive-bottom. What are you guys hoping for when you you say you are a submissive bottom ? In your fantasy, what were you hoping the Man would do to you ?

I am a submissive btm but I never tell the men who cruise men because I am manly looking. If the top is not dominating then no point telling him then he also dont know how to play me.

Starting I will like not want to get fxxked. I only become submissive when the top auto dominate type.

Hard for me to explain. But I tell one recent one at sauna steam room, this man start sit near me then his hand go into my towel. I let him touch but when he want to finger my hole, I purposely sit not let him. He sudden push me and I fall one side. He quickly push finger into me.

Alamak pecah lobang because my lobang he know is btm. Now he is like angry hold me down and play with my hole. Suddenly this ah pek come in and sit to watch. I try to stop him but he still bully me. He ask me if I want let ah gong watch or kwai kwai go room with him.

Now I become submissive like kana kong tau let him bring to room and fxxk me upside down. Waaa he really can fxxk me so many pattern until I autocum.

• 3 weeks later...

I am a submissive btm but I never tell the men who cruise men because I am manly looking.

Suddenly this ah pek come in and sit to watch. I try to stop him but he still bully me. He ask me if I want let ah gong watch or kwai kwai go room with him. Now I become submissive like kana kong tau let him bring to room and fxxk me upside down. Waaa he really can fxxk me so many pattern until I autocum.

This is a bit off topic - but why did you suddenly start typing as though you never learned English in school?

-----

Sidney

ozasian@fastmail.com.au

When I sense that that the btm is submissive (sometimes they tell u they are submissive)

I will turn aggressive and even humiliate them in bed with those actions and words.

When it gets wild, the btm will say things like, please come back to fxxk me. Can u fxxk me again.

Now the next time when I run into them, the submissive btm will try to avoid me.

Because they No-Face to see me ?

Other non-submissive sex, the btm turns normal friend.

Why and how to avoid situation of submissive btm avoiding me after their submissive session.

When I sense that that the btm is submissive (sometimes they tell u they are submissive)

I will turn aggressive and even humiliate them in bed with those actions and words.

When it gets wild, the btm will say things like, please come back to fxxk me. Can u fxxk me again.

Now the next time when I run into them, the submissive btm will try to avoid me.

Because they No-Face to see me ?

Other non-submissive sex, the btm turns normal friend.

Why and how to avoid situation of submissive btm avoiding me after their submissive session.

Some btms r submissive only sometimes. I also myself only submissive when the top don't know how he suddenly can make me submissive.

But then you know I know the things we do inside r very very shy to let other people know. Then suddenly I meet the top again and I not yet feeling submissive I suddenly remember last time he do this he do that to me inside the room. Then my friends around me talking cock, I feel so scared that maybe they will know or the top go and tell them. Waaah I mean even prostitutes also not do that things how come I let him do that to me. I face red until feel got no face.

Then I swear next thing dont try anymore so shy. If the top look too dangerous better dont try. But after try a few times the tops not strong fxxkers I also feel not happy. Then dont know why I feel not satyfry. Then finally one day say dangerous also must try.

It is very mouton to me. Want but dont want so shy. But this type of top also very expert they dont care you want or dont want. They want mean they want. I tell you this type of feeling is very funny because when he and me just one looking can understand I am feeling submissive but play hard to get.

I want to avoid him but he keep chasing me until I get more and more excited then I stop walking and stand and wait. He stop behind me put hand inside my towel and his finger slowly touch here touch there near my hole. Then dont know how but his finger is already inside my hole.

Then he push me into room and push me to the bed. After that my head already blur blur let him rape. Very rough and very loud. Of course I enjoy but later regret again. So forever mouton. This top really know how to enjoy making me do so many submissive things because they enjoy to remember how. I dont want to remember how.

Forgot to say this type of thing is one time shy and 2 time is like I agree to be played everytime he see me. Sauna this type of place we all know is cannot get serious one. If want to stay unkown sex fun better avoid 2 time. Because after that the sex become more and more daring.

I know a few tops that everytime they see me they will use me. But I never give my phone because I try before. They become my fb and everytime call me until I tell them cannot tahan. Sometime 2 of them bring me to hotel and bang me the whole night and watch video.

Then suddenly one night say want to try video me. I of course say cannot unless they show their faces. Because they r rich people I am poor then see who scared of who.

met up wif a rather submissive btm recently n wow the sex is great.licking my nipples,suckin my balls n rimming my hole.keep askin me to fxxk him real hard n gd.begging like a real bitch tt nids my shaft up his hole.i ram n fxxk him til he autocum for abt an hr or so.all the while i did not speak any vulgarities.jus askin him in a normal tone as to how is he feelin n is my position n momentum ok for him.guess i jus cant b rough on bed even if the btm is submissive like him...

Guest bearded1

met up wif a rather submissive btm recently n wow the sex is great.licking my nipples,suckin my balls n rimming my hole.keep askin me to fxxk him real hard n gd.begging like a real bitch tt nids my shaft up his hole.i ram n fxxk him til he autocum for abt an hr or so.all the while i did not speak any vulgarities.jus askin him in a normal tone as to how is he feelin n is my position n momentum ok for him.guess i jus cant b rough on bed even if the btm is submissive like him...

Personally speaking I like a top to be spontaneous with me - if he wants to be dominant and forceful (complete with dirty talk) then let the mood capture the moment.

On the other hand, it can be just as nice to feel that someone is appreciating the feelings between our two bodies.

Wheteher it is being totally caught up in the physical act or sensing pleasurable thoughts, the outcome can be equally gratifying.

As with any moment of passion, it is more important to have an equal sense of pleasure. Having said that - it is sometimes just enough to be well and truly f'd by a nice cock!

Any offers for a mature Caucasian uncle??

I used to have a fxxk buddy and he is a submissive bottom. He enjoyed being physically and verbally abused plus a little touch of sm. To be honest I did enjoy those kinky times with him.....sometimes after a long and frustrating week (of work or personal issues), it felt so good to let go all the negative energy on someone (who enjoy it).

Of course all these are just role-playing. No one gets hurt.

learn to see the sparkle in others. not just the flaw.

• 1 month later...
Guest michael

I am a submissive btm but I never tell the men who cruise men because I am manly looking. If the top is not dominating then no point telling him then he also dont know how to play me.

Starting I will like not want to get fxxked. I only become submissive when the top auto dominate type.

Hard for me to explain. But I tell one recent one at sauna steam room, this man start sit near me then his hand go into my towel. I let him touch but when he want to finger my hole, I purposely sit not let him. He sudden push me and I fall one side. He quickly push finger into me.

Alamak pecah lobang because my lobang he know is btm. Now he is like angry hold me down and play with my hole. Suddenly this ah pek come in and sit to watch. I try to stop him but he still bully me. He ask me if I want let ah gong watch or kwai kwai go room with him.

Now I become submissive like kana kong tau let him bring to room and fxxk me upside down. Waaa he really can fxxk me so many pattern until I autocum.

ar u muscular lean n manly type?

wah...u let an uncle to fxxk until u autocum

u ar too good la

• 2 years later...

Over the Christmas holiday, I met up with this guy I was chatting with online. He told me he was a bottom and submissive. He was comfortable and requested that I go over to his house to have some fun.

I do not consider myself an Aggressive or Dominant guy. I fxxk and Make Love missionary and doggy style. Somemore it was at His house. I dressed in a normal Polo/Jeans and was at his door. He looked better in person than his MSN pics. Some eye bags. On the whole man and gym.

I did some of the tricks I see in pxxn like butt slap, Hokkien bad-word scolding and some rough fxxk.

Like some ideas from experienced BWers on how you guys deal with a submissive bottom Man.

First make him beg for what he wants, whether is it your cock or to be fxxked. Second, ask him what turns him on and do it to him.

I think i'm a submissive btm even though I've never done it before.

I would imagine the top being on top of me against my back doing a choke with his left hand, and his right hand covering my mouth and fxxk me. Perhaps when he wants to cum , he can cover my nose and mouth completely for awhile.

another scenario is me straddling the top with me on top riding his dick. However instead of being straight up, I will be bending my back down so we touch chest to chest then with both his strong hands, he will bear hug me tightly so at this point, even though i'm on top, i won't be moving because he is hugging me very tightly and he will do the thrusting.

• 2 weeks later...

I think i'm a submissive btm even though I've never done it before.

I would imagine the top being on top of me against my back doing a choke with his left hand, and his right hand covering my mouth and fxxk me. Perhaps when he wants to cum , he can cover my nose and mouth completely for awhile.

another scenario is me straddling the top with me on top riding his dick. However instead of being straight up, I will be bending my back down so we touch chest to chest then with both his strong hands, he will bear hug me tightly so at this point, even though i'm on top, i won't be moving because he is hugging me very tightly and he will do the thrusting.

haha the idea of being in a bearhug is so hot!

Guest hamster

I ever hard bang a guy until our bodies moved and his head was hitting the bed's headboard each thrust I made. He cried pain but I just ignored and continued to bang him real hard. By the time I cummed, he got a head concussion.

PS: I was no better than him, I strained my hip. Had to rest for days.

• 1 month later...

Almost all the bottoms i have met would wait for me to lead them during fun time. I would start off peeling off their clothes and hugged them in my arms, kissing them slowly. They have created and the actions started to follow. Commonly the bottoms would oral me first and get me aroused before i took over for further actions. So far i have only met two dominating bottoms who telling me what to do next. I never like dominating bottoms as i prefer to lead the session or two parties taking turns to lead. :whistle:

Gag him with your dick. Push the back of his head towards your dick, while you shove it into his mouth. Make sure he takes your dick completely, fxxk his mouth, till he is gagging, gasping for air, and tears streaming down from his eyes. :twisted:

Incorporate dildos into the play. Tease his butt hole with a couple of toys, vibrators etc till it is all swollen and red.

Edited by chelseasian

Love. 

• 1 month later...
Guest VB Bottom

For me, a submissive bottom, it is just as much, if not more, about the feeling of being in the Top's control and am there strictly for his pleasure not mine than the sex. I like feeling like a little slut!

Guest Theprince

For me, a submissive bottom, it is just as much, if not more, about the feeling of being in the Top's control and am there strictly for his pleasure not mine than the sex. I like feeling like a little slut!

You sound like lot of fun ;)

Guest Princess Dave

I am a completely submissive bottom. I love tall dominate/aggressive guys with very big cocks. I love having my Master put me on a leash or handcuff me and command me what to do. I also have a HUGE foot fetish, so I love it when he smothers me with his big stinky feet, especially when he just got back from the gym. I also like it really rough, so he'll shove his cock down my throat or fuck my ass really hard and I can take it, like the good little sissy bitch that I am.

Guest wuzzyfuzzy

i have been a bottom before but i never had the chance to try being a submissive! i keep seeing all the videos online and all i really want to know how it feels to be dominated!!

i mysel am a sub and really in my experience wht we like (except in sm) is to bave a person to mere take charge than to hurt/punish that might be a turnon but a dominnt who is not doing sm or bdsm will be "taking charge" like telling a sub what to do or speaking in a firm voice. unless what you are into is doig it really rough, dont shove them around, just tell them what to do. For a lot of us it isnt being hurt that is exciting, ( though that may be part of it) It is being tld what to do to please someone else that is the thrilling thing.

I am a submissive btm and I really don't mind aggressive tops. Just it happened during one encounter where i had fun with this guy who was so aggressive, biting and chewing, leaving tooth marks all over my body even though i shouted in pain or signaled "ouch" to show im not appreciating it, yet he still continue. I was really turned off so i lied there like a dead fish. Then we ended in an unpleasant way.

There was also another guy i met before, it was so good that i really enjoyed myself. He will caress me, at the same time using his fingers to arouse me by rubbing my butt, and would say things like " I'm urs and i know u want me" that really made me high and feel like being owned. The best part was when he rubbed his tool at my butt before inserting. He has a pretty big tool, so after inserting he would also asked if I'm feeling alright, is it painful and stuffs like that.

As a submissive one, i felt thats really subjective to individual. For me, though im submissive i'd still prefer to be handled with a certain respect. I dun mind being ordered around but as long as both are satisfied and enjoyed the whole process. That's the most important thing.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Chris

Do whatever you like/want to do with him. Don't ask for his opinion or consent. You want to get your dick sucked, bent him on his knees and open your pants. Or whatever you fantasied of doing but you wouldn't do because you might think your partner might not like it or it would be weird for him. Just imagine he is an object that you are using to satisfy yourself in every way. Don't care about him getting off or liking it. He might not like it, but the feeling of being dominated and used in a real way, and not as role-play, will be overwhelming for him. And keep pushing things further and further, but not too fast, until he actually says it's too much. You will be surprised how far he can go before saying anything. And even then you can keep pushing. He will be overwhelmed. You might feel embarrassed at first, until you break the ice, but hey, what's the worst? Him thinking you are a weirdo. And so what? He either sucks it up or he can leave. No big deal, but not likely to happen. I've met many guys around 18-23 that I made submissive. They thought I was weird when I brought up handcuffs or when I wanted to blindfold them with duct tape for the first time. But I insisted and they were OK with it as they were OK with being spanked, sitting in a corner on their knees naked, cleaning my apartment, getting fucked any time I wanted to. They like to be submissive. They don't like guys who try to role-play being dominants. That's a turn off for them. Just ask yourself what do you want from a guy. Would you like to watch a movie while your guy sucks your dick kneeled on the floor? Or maybe you want him to dance naked for you before he blows you off? Or maybe you want to slap him because he complains he can't deepthroat you?

• 3 weeks later...

Here is what turns me on:

Take charge and expect me to please you.  Be my superior. Be uninhibited. 

Know that the brain is the biggest sex organ and know that dominance is more about a commanding presence than physical abuse.  One guy kept wanting to spit on me, but it just felt gross and juvenile. It was not hot at all.  You don't need to tie me up or slap me to control me. A strong authoritative tone is all you need.to control me.  Order me what to do and expect me to do it. When I'm doing what you want tell me I'm a good boy. Let's find out what I would do to be told I'm a good boy. Remember that I need to please you, and feeling that you are using my body for your pleasure is a huge turn on. 

Take charge of my body. Put me in the position you want. Fuck me as easy or as hard as you want, for as long as you want. 

i want to feel your power and your lust.  I want to feel like you are hot for my naked body and that I'm doing just the right things to give you the best orgasm you ever had. 

I hope that helps.

A submissive also wants some respect. Unlike a slave, a submissive can be more like a girl. Wants the man to be in control without always asking what we want, but more knowing what we like. At the same time not over doing it to be too demeaning.

my geek gay blog at www.formanz.com

• 4 weeks later...
Guest mcjon30@yahoo.com

I like my beasts groped hard, my tits pinched and twisted, my balls squeezed. All the time saying: "you like that don't you?" So say "Yes, I like that." If you slap me you also say "Do you like your ass slapped?" and I will say "Yes I like my ass slapped"

Of course when you want sucked, you just pull my head down.

The key is to demand what you want, and make me agree with you. 

Guest Ironrod

A submissive also wants some respect. Unlike a slave, a submissive can be more like a girl. Wants the man to be in control without always asking what we want, but more knowing what we like. At the same time not over doing it to be too demeaning.

After I read some of the posting, I sorta think that way too.

So call "submissive" guys seems just wanted to be treat like virgin girl (pretend pretend version).

That is the worst kinda of guys I ever met.

Don't use the word "submissive" when u have so much pride and have some much issues.

Just say u like "rough sex", u like "animistic" type of sex or just say u like sex in it's raw and hot form where sweat bodies rub against each other.

Telling the your man what u expect out of him is not "submissive".

We are not ken dolls to fulfill your barbie fantasies.

And if u have to ask how to handle a "submissive" btm perhaps it's time u go do some btming and learn from the real masters.

• 4 months later...

My fb likes to dominate and I like to submit.

When he pushes me on my knees, I take his dick in my mouth.

He shoves it deep to the back of my throat until I gag, tears run down my face and saliva flows.

He cock slaps and rubs his cock on my face; he curses me and slaps my face when he feels my teeth on his dick.

When he squeezes my  dick, he feels it is hard and throbbing; I am  mildly embarrassed that he knows I am getting my  kicks.

He gets me to a doggy position when he is ready to fuck.  He spanks my butt to make me stretch my legs out further. 

He kneels behind me and pushes my legs out  until they can't go further.

He pumps me with regular rhythms, wrapping his arms around my throat, whispering in my ear, and I moan with pleasure.

Then he switches to intense and deep pumping; I throw my head back with each thrust and cannot help beating the mattress with my hand.

When he is ready to cum,  he pulls off his condom and I get on my knees.  He shoots on my face and rubs his cum all over my cheeks and mouth.

He tells me to leave his cum to dry on my face.

We need a safe word soon because sometimes he really gets into it and  it's almost like getting raped lol.

i'm a sub btm and i love it.

i hate it when i'm getting fucked and my cock turns hard. I always try to hide it. the tops in turn, keep pulling my hands away, as if to say, its hard, admit it, you enjoy being fucked like a girl.  

the erotic humiliation just makes me more high....

Bottoms are bottoms because they enjoy being fucked.

If you watch any porn, you will see that the majority will get hard ons when screwed.

There is really no need to feel humilated when you get hard.

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.