Male HQ

Woman in White of Pearl Hill

Jefzebel

By the by, OralB and all those who got a lift from OralB. Did you guys know that when we went up that hill to get to your car, along the way, on one of the trees, I saw the legendary woman in white?

She was standing on one of the branches. I didn't want to let you any of you know because I was told that if we don't offend it, it won't disturb us.

I didn't see her face (thankfully - or I'll definitely freak out) because her long hair covered it. Her clothes were not exactly white - greyish a bit with dirt.

OK, getting off track here.

Can't wait for another KTV session.

Guest Small Gall

By the by, OralB and all those who got a lift from OralB. Did you guys know that when we went up that hill to get to your car, along the way, on one of the trees, I saw the legendary woman in white?

She was standing on one of the branches. I didn't want to let you any of you know because I was told that if we don't offend it, it won't disturb us.

Hmm ... this needs the help of our resident expert on the paranormal.

Mr Visitor, care to advise if keeping quiet was the right thing to do ? Would the guys in the car, full of yang qi, be able to fend off any attacks from the woman in white should she launch one ?

Mr Visitor, care to advise if keeping quiet was the right thing to do ? Would the guys in the car, full of yang qi, be able to fend off any attacks from the woman in white should she launch one ?

She's the "ROCKER" or pontinak......she afraid of sharp objects like nails, knife, and etc...

Guest Altitude

Can't wait for another KTV session.

How about next time stop going the those gathering? Do you know you are being very inconsiderate telling all these and freak the people out. People who can see these should just keep their mouth shut, just my humble opinion.

Guest 神算子

Would the guys in the car, full of yang qi, be able to fend off any attacks from the woman in white should she launch one ?

If all the guys in the car are Gays then it is not Yang qi ...... it is full of Ying qi. People used to say 负负得正, in your case here is 阴阴得阳 and therefore, the woman in white sure 魂飞魄散. 恭喜,恭喜.... :lol:

Guest 神算子

Someone has just asked me, if inside the car there are Tops and Bottoms, then what kind of Qi will that be? Tops = Yang qi, Bottoms = Ying qi. Tops and Bottoms in one car = 阴阳怪气. :lol::lol: Ok, I am just kidding. Pai-say lah

How about next time stop going the those gathering? Do you know you are being very inconsiderate telling all these and freak the people out. People who can see these should just keep their mouth shut, just my humble opinion.

Trust me, you’re not being humble. Were you even at the karaoke session?

I don’t think in any way I’m freaking people out. What’s there to be freaked out about? These things are everywhere. If we don’t disturb them, they won’t bother us.

I didn't let the others know because I don't think I should. What's worse than having one person freaked out? Having 4 freaked out.

Besides, I don’t think everyone who went to the gathering are cowards. If they don’t see it, they won’t know but they can take precautions in future – like what to do, not to do and places to avoid. Even so, these things roam everywhere. Who can really tell where they are?

That area is not uncommon when it comes to paranormal activities. There are so many old trees around that area and these things have made those trees their homes. Plus, with all the cruising that happens there, that area is already dirty.

I think the only person who is freaked out here, Altitude, or what’s-your-face, is you!

Relax la. I'm just sharing an experience. It's not going to make me or anyone stay behind locked doors just because of that. Life still has to go on. Why give up everything just because of that?

It is best for any layman, to ignore it when you can see it. In the first place, she was jusy standing there, so she meant no harm. Its not like she attacking anyone.

Secondly, leaving it alone is wise because you don't know the background of this entity. Innocent or lonely it appears, it may not be.

Some are good, some are nasty, some are purely evil and vicious.

Most of they die not knowing they are dead because of a sudden death or was murdered. Because of this sudden transition, they cannot handle it, they don't know what to do. Its like being suddenly robbed of everything you have and you suddenly left with nothing.Many have unfulfilled missions and desires. Thus those are the ones who doesnt want to enter into the Light for their next phrase. Then there are those who cannot enter the light because of their spirits' density.

Density. Let me explain in quatumn terms. Spirits or souls are actually made of atoms and molecules vibrating at such a high speed that we cannot see them. Thus when we can sense one but can't see one, thats because they are 'vibrating' at a very very fast speed. That is why when you say you can sense but can't see one its because we are just feeling their vibrations. Those vibrates at a lower speed, thus we can see they.Physical objects here =your car money house or your body, vibrates at a very low or the lowest level that is why we can all see them.Therefore someone people like myself and many others who can see them thats because internally we have a higher vibration than a normal human (please dont get me wrong, i am not trying to be arrogant here). Our inner vibration matches their vibration of the their dimension.`Thus we can see them. But a spirit can lower its vibration to target at someone who can't normally see in order to tell you something. (eg - please help me i am lost or hello, you are threading into my territory)

Our souls are the free spirits made and came from the one universal source called Love (GOD o the Light or whatever you call it) Thus we all were supposed to vibrate freely like the layman would say - men were all born good . But along the way when we incarnate back here, we created an ego, with hate jealousy, worries, anger , sadness, grief etc (where is joy and peace? we omitted it when we had to survive through this human rat race)Thus filling this originally pure spirit with so much toxins..... we actually lower our vibration to such a dense level. Thus when we die, our souls are too dense too earthbound to enter the light until this entity realizes the futility or foolishness of its own doings.(Too dense to enter the Light - let me explain. You die you go heaven then this God tells you - you are freaking grossly overweight that you can't even enter heavens gate. We have no place for fat people like you. Now go back, go lose some weight, go join Asian's biggest loser then come back and let me decide then. Mean time..Bye!!!) Slowly letting go of unwanted toxins,and illusions it created and haboured for so long, lighter and lighter it becomes till it is able to enter the Light.

There's no need to fear them, they are the results of their own karma, their own doings.

But there are those they need your help, like....

My NS days in ROC Taiwan in Kaoshiang, a 12 year old spirit girl appeared outside the camp. She was sighted by many who was freaked out by her appearance.

One night she appeared to me and ask her to help her for only i can she said. I asked what was in her heart she couldnt let go. She asked me to tell her mother it was her who broke her mother's antique vase and she never told her mother. She was very sorry for it. She told me to tell mom not to blame her younger sister for the vase. Then telling me her name and her address i decided to trance

It led to a village nearby. This address did exist. There was a family of 4 - father mother a boy and a girl. I ask them if this girl(the spirit) lives here. They were shocked. She was their daughter would died 1 year ago.

The story was, she was instructed by her mother to do her homework upstairs and forbidden to go out. But she wanted to go swimming with her friends at a local pool nearby. Then she quickly sneaked out of the house, but broke the vase along her way out. Outside she can hear her mother caning her younger sister for breaking it. She went swimming, but she never returned that day: she was drowned.

For those who are interested to know, spirits are made up of 7 layers of bodies. Can't remember - the physical, the survival, the emotional, the mental, the astral, the etheral, the spiritual. Each layer there are 7 layers thus 7x7 49 layers and stages the soul must experience and purify before it reaches its own enlightment. Sometimes what you see is the astral body floating near places which they are familiar. Or they can go to a place which attracts their frequencies and likings (like gays to suanas and toilet cruising, get it?)

If you think meeting one white lady is that bad, wait till you meet those in red. Those are troublemakers. In places where they die, the land is always cursed for many years.. eg a construction site will always encounter many mishaps, or delay or the owners go bankrupt.

Regardles you gay or not, these spirits detest everyone, for they chose to commit sucide in red as a very powerful revengeful spirit. I have encountered quite a few, they are not to be trifled. Some have asked for help. I rather not, because they can be pretty ungrateful. Nothing is free.

The story of this white lady appearing at Pearls Hill has being around for ages. Some of my friends have seen it,personally I haven't. There is one sighted st Ang Siang. That one is more famous. haven't seen her yet

My advise is to leave them alone, don't alarm the rest just beacause you seen one, unless its life threatening which is only in movies.Some may not even be human spirits

They are sad entities. Just image, if a group of you walk pass someone stricken with a hideous skin disease, it is very rude and not very nice to point finger at the person, then alert the rest to stare at him.

Its not nice. Leave them to their own devises. Their own time will let them back into the Light. Wanna do a good deed? See one next thing just bless that they will be saved by the Light, or whatever prayers you are comfortable with.

Hey guys, dont argue over such things, make peace, dont make your souls anymore densier!

Edited by TheVistors

Realised that the subject of Pearl's Hill has been discussed in other forums.

http://forums.sgclub.com/singapore/list_most_haunted_182066.html

Here is the excerpt: (is the historical background true?)

PearL Hill City Park

There is this very haunted place place which is forgotten & less known to many people. It's just behind Chinatown & a park that opens to the public everyday but so few ppl visits the place before. Please continue to read the "historical background article" part to find out more about this place.

Part of Pearl Hill was a cemetery even after the Tan Tock Seng Pauper's Hospital & Pearl Hill's Prison was settled here. The poor patients of the hospital that pass away was buried at the cemetery, so was the prisoners that is executed at the prison. By the 1950s, the cemetery was removed & the government has convert it into a park. The grave/tomb stone of Mr Tan Tock Seng can be still found near Pearl Hill Park.

From map of Singapore, you can see that there is a service reservoir marked at the center of Pearl hill, however if you visit the place before, you will wouldn't notice the service reservoir but an old and secret fort (WWII) at the hill top of Pearl Hill Park, you can't find any reference that is related to it. The authority "may" be hiding something regarding the fort & therefore state the fort as the "Service Reservoir". One of my old friend that first brought me there many years old, said that the fort was not fenced up before he brought me there. Currently it's under tight security surveillance & the fort is doubled fenced. Besides the fort, there is a big pond in Pearl Hill park.

We uses to play there often many years old when I live in Chinatown. We like to stay there for the quietness & strong winds, something up to 11pm at night. We stop hanging around there after my friends & I saw the ghosts like prisoners with our very own eyes for a few times. It was very late & we saw them waving the hand at us. That's before the hdb flats in front of Outram MRT was tear down.

A few historical background article about Pearl Hill Park.

Pearl Hill's History

Pearl's Hill a.k.a. Mount Stamford hill, located in the Central Region of Singapore and at 56.4 ha, is the largest sub-zone of the Outram area. Initially the location of Chinese-owned spice plantations, the hill was first called Mount Stamford, after Sir Stamford Raffles. Its current name is taken from Lt. James Pearl, Commander of the Indiana who bought the hill in 1822. Institutional buildings located here have included the Seaman's Hospital, Tan Tock Seng's Pauper Hospital, and Pearl's Hill Prison a.k.a Outram Road Gaol or H. M. Prisons.

History

In the early days of Singapore, the yet unnamed hill was the location for spice plantations owned by the Chinese, some of whom must have occupied and settled here before the arrival of Sir Stamford Raffles in 1819. In May 1822, Lt. James Pearl, Captain and owner of the Indiana, began acquiring several plots on the hill from certain Chinese gambier planters until he owned the entire hill. His house was built on top of the hill and Chinese and Malay workmen cleared the slopes and grew pepper vines for him. He called his hill Mount Stamford as a compliment to Sir Stamford Raffles. Lt. Pearl's agents sold it back to the Government in 1828, for Rs 10,000 (Indian Rupees), after he had retired to Europe, but the name Pearl's Hill continued to be used. Before that, some of the soil from this hill was used to fill the mudflats of Commercial Square in 1825, with the help of the first batch of convict labourers transported to Singapore. Government Surveyor, John Turnbull Thomson, in the mid-1850s estimated that Pearl's Hill was 170 ft high.

When Fort Canning was completed in 1861, it was discovered that the height of Pearl's Hill was higher, and stood in the trajectory of the guns mounted at Fort Canning. To correct this, a military engineer simply cut off the top of Pearl's Hill. In 1889, the Municipality took over Pearl's Hill.

The first Tan Tock Seng Hospital, the fourth Pauper's Hospital established in Singapore, had its foundation stone laid on 25 July 1844 in the presence of Resident Councillor, Thomas Church. It was not used until 1849. By 1854, the building had extensions for the Hospital Surgery or Apothecary's House, designed by John Turnbull Thomson, the architect of the original Tan Tock Seng Hospital building. In 1857, the Government acquired the building, and in 1860, the hospital moved to Balestier Plain. The Seaman's Hospital was completed in 1845, also designed and built by John Turnbull Thomson. Both hospitals of classical designs with imposing facades of columns rising the height of the buildings, were erected side by side at the base of the hill. In 1857, after the Indian Mutiny, the colonial government took over the buildings and Pearl's Hill, for military purposes, and the hospitals were transferred to other locations.

Apart from spice plantations on the hill, sago factories were situated on the flat ground near the base of Pearl's Hill. The first factories were small rough sheds, processing raw material imported mainly from Sumatra. In 1849, there were fifteen Chinese and two European sago factories in Singapore. There was much money to be made from this trade, so many sago factories became permanent brick structures, employing twenty to thirty men. The processed sago was exported to Europe or India and commanded a high price.

At the foot of the hill, on Eu Tong Sen Street, was an open public park. It later became the People's or Pearl's Market with outdoor stalls which unfortunately was destroyed by fire in 1966. The People's Park Complex stands on this site today. Pearl's Hill Reservoir, then known as a 'High Service Reservoir', built in 1898 and completed in 1904, with a water storage capacity of 6 million gallons, is still the main source of fresh water supply to Chinatown today. In the recent past, the Police Operational Headquarters was located at Pearl's Hill Terrace. This had also housed the Operations Command, Radio Division, Criminal Investigation Department, Public Affairs, and Police National Service Headquarters. For a while the Ministry of Interior and Defence (today's Ministry of Defence) was located here, after Singapore became a Republic in 1965. The Central Narcotics Bureau have their own building behind Pearl's Centre on Eu Tong Sen Street.

Completed in 1976, the impressive and imposing Pearl Bank Apartments may have been the tallest residential building in Singapore and possibly Southeast Asia. The 37-storey hollow, 3/4 cylindrical tower has the largest number of apartments contained in a single block. Located in Pearl's Hill Road, this is the first all-housing project in the Urban Renewal Department of the Housing and Development Board's (HDB) 'Sale of Sites' programme, carried out in 1969. On the Chin Swee Road foot of Pearl's Hill, are Pearl's Hill School, Landmark Tower, San Centre and Manhattan House. In the midst of all this, on top of the hill, stands 8.4 ha Pearl's Hill City Park, the 'green lung' of the area. Pearl's Hill is today part of Outram Estate.

Variant Names

Chinese names: In Hokkien, Lau-ia-keng khau; and in Cantonese, Ma-miu kai both mean "Pearl Hill" or "Clothing-box street" (there were a large number of box-makers in this street).

History of Pearl Hill's Prison

History

The New Civil Jail, as it was generally called, and probably Singapore's oldest proper detention centre at the foot of Pearl's Hill, was built with the help of convict labour. On Saturday morning, 6 February 1847, the foundation stone of the new prison was laid by the architect and Superintending Engineer, Captain Charles Edward Faber, in the presence of their honours the Governor Colonel William J. Butterworth, C. B., and the Resident Councillor Thomas Church.

Description

The gaol complex with the original old block known as the Old Prison was built from plans by Government Surveyor John Turnbull Thomson. Extensions were built in 1879, with designs prepared by Executive Engineer Major J.F.A. McNair in 1877-78. The Remand Prison block was built in 1920. In colonial times, it was officially known as H. M. Prisons (His or Her Majesty's Prison, depending on the gender of the ruling British monarch at the time). It was also called the Criminal and Civil Prison. It could accomodate more than a thousand prisoners. The Prisons Department Headquarters in the administrative block within the complex was administered by the Commissioner of Prisons, assisted by three Gaolers. The prison complex had three seperate prisons - the "short-sentence" Local Prison, Remand Prison and Female Prison, and these were controlled by the Superintendent. To cope with ailments of detainees, the prison hospital block had a resident doctor, a Medical Officer-in-charge.

Work Facilities

To keep prisoners useful and actively busy, labour jobs were given, which also gave opportunities for unskilled men and women to develop trades which would help them acquire jobs upon their release from detention. These workshops and workyards, also known as prison industries, included a large laundry which washed for various government departments and hospitals, carpentry, tailoring, blacksmithy, string and mat-making.

Executions

Those sentenced to death were executed by judicial hanging, which were carried out here in the Execution Building Block at Pearl's Hill. An average of ten executions were carried out each year. After World War II, in 1948, nine Japanese were convicted by the Military Courts for War Crimes and executed here.

By 1947, the prison buildings were found to be old and unsuitable, and escapes and assaults had been frequent. So eventually the complex was demolished in 1968 and replaced by Outram Park, a residential cum shopping complex, built by the Housing Development Board in 1969, in the area now known as Outram Estate.

It is best for any layman, to ignore it when you can see it. In the first place, she was jusy standing there, so she meant no harm. Its not like she attacking anyone.

Secondly, leaving it alone is wise because you don't know the background of this entity. Innocent or lonely it appears, it may not be.

Some are good, some are nasty, some are purely evil and vicious.

Most of they die not knowing they are dead because of a sudden death or was murdered. Because of this sudden transition, they cannot handle it, they don't know what to do. Its like being suddenly robbed of everything you have and you suddenly left with nothing.Many have unfulfilled missions and desires. Thus those are the ones who doesnt want to enter into the Light for their next phrase. Then there are those who cannot enter the light because of their spirits' density.

Density. Let me explain in quatumn terms. Spirits or souls are actually made of atoms and molecules vibrating at such a high speed that we cannot see them. Thus when we can sense one but can't see one, thats because they are 'vibrating' at a very very fast speed. That is why when you say you can sense but can't see one its because we are just feeling their vibrations. Those vibrates at a lower speed, thus we can see they.Physical objects here =your car money house or your body, vibrates at a very low or the lowest level that is why we can all see them.Therefore someone people like myself and many others who can see them thats because internally we have a higher vibration than a normal human (please dont get me wrong, i am not trying to be arrogant here). Our inner vibration matches their vibration of the their dimension.`Thus we can see them. But a spirit can lower its vibration to target at someone who can't normally see in order to tell you something. (eg - please help me i am lost or hello, you are threading into my territory)

Our souls are the free spirits made and came from the one universal source called Love (GOD o the Light or whatever you call it) Thus we all were supposed to vibrate freely like the layman would say - men were all born good . But along the way when we incarnate back here, we created an ego, with hate jealousy, worries, anger , sadness, grief etc (where is joy and peace? we omitted it when we had to survive through this human rat race)Thus filling this originally pure spirit with so much toxins..... we actually lower our vibration to such a dense level. Thus when we die, our souls are too dense too earthbound to enter the light until this entity realizes the futility or foolishness of its own doings.(Too dense to enter the Light - let me explain. You die you go heaven then this God tells you - you are freaking grossly overweight that you can't even enter heavens gate. We have no place for fat people like you. Now go back, go lose some weight, go join Asian's biggest loser then come back and let me decide then. Mean time..Bye!!!) Slowly letting go of unwanted toxins,and illusions it created and haboured for so long, lighter and lighter it becomes till it is able to enter the Light.

There's no need to fear them, they are the results of their own karma, their own doings.

But there are those they need your help, like....

My NS days in ROC Taiwan in Kaoshiang, a 12 year old spirit girl appeared outside the camp. She was sighted by many who was freaked out by her appearance.

One night she appeared to me and ask her to help her for only i can she said. I asked what was in her heart she couldnt let go. She asked me to tell her mother it was her who broke her mother's antique vase and she never told her mother. She was very sorry for it. She told me to tell mom not to blame her younger sister for the vase. Then telling me her name and her address i decided to trance

It led to a village nearby. This address did exist. There was a family of 4 - father mother a boy and a girl. I ask them if this girl(the spirit) lives here. They were shocked. She was their daughter would died 1 year ago.

The story was, she was instructed by her mother to do her homework upstairs and forbidden to go out. But she wanted to go swimming with her friends at a local pool nearby. Then she quickly sneaked out of the house, but broke the vase along her way out. Outside she can hear her mother caning her younger sister for breaking it. She went swimming, but she never returned that day: she was drowned.

For those who are interested to know, spirits are made up of 7 layers of bodies. Can't remember - the physical, the survival, the emotional, the mental, the astral, the etheral, the spiritual. Each layer there are 7 layers thus 7x7 49 layers and stages the soul must experience and purify before it reaches its own enlightment. Sometimes what you see is the astral body floating near places which they are familiar. Or they can go to a place which attracts their frequencies and likings (like gays to suanas and toilet cruising, get it?)

If you think meeting one white lady is that bad, wait till you meet those in red. Those are troublemakers. In places where they die, the land is always cursed for many years.. eg a construction site will always encounter many mishaps, or delay or the owners go bankrupt.

Regardles you gay or not, these spirits detest everyone, for they chose to commit sucide in red as a very powerful revengeful spirit. I have encountered quite a few, they are not to be trifled. Some have asked for help. I rather not, because they can be pretty ungrateful. Nothing is free.

The story of this white lady appearing at Pearls Hill has being around for ages. Some of my friends have seen it,personally I haven't. There is one sighted st Ang Siang. That one is more famous. haven't seen her yet

My advise is to leave them alone, don't alarm the rest just beacause you seen one, unless its life threatening which is only in movies.Some may not even be human spirits

They are sad entities. Just image, if a group of you walk pass someone stricken with a hideous skin disease, it is very rude and not very nice to point finger at the person, then alert the rest to stare at him.

Its not nice. Leave them to their own devises. Their own time will let them back into the Light. Wanna do a good deed? See one next thing just bless that they will be saved by the Light, or whatever prayers you are comfortable with.

Hey guys, dont argue over such things, make peace, dont make your souls anymore densier!

Seems you had quite an encounter with the spiritual world. The way you have described it, seems to me that seeing the girl from the second dimension did not freaked you out ? Have you had any other experiences since ?

Guest ParkingAttendant

Conclusion: I need to find another parking place.... :P

I suggest that u park in the open parking lots just beside the stage where MediaCorpse usually holds their CNY stage shows. It is $1 per hour after 5pm and is free after 10pm.

If your karaoke session starts at 7pm, then parking is $3 for the evening. If you wana save more, u can always tear coupons for 2.5 hrs as no one checks the last half hour. But this is at your own risk though.

I guess that ur savings from the per entry charge in Pearl's Hill is not more than $1 vis-a-vis my suggestion?

What do u think ?

Seems you had quite an encounter with the spiritual world. The way you have described it, seems to me that seeing the girl from the second dimension did not freaked you out ? Have you had any other experiences since ?

Have alot of encounters Pontionaks are real. Surpringly smiliarly in the gypsy culture, women who died in childborn were believed to return as vampires, powerful unrest spirits, so they either burn the corpse or plant nails into it.

Encountered lost children souls. Some entered in my dreams to ask for help. Sometimes i dream of my friends' family members asking me to relate or communicate a piece of info with the living.

Recently a friend's mom deceased 6mths ago. She never dreamt or have any signs of her mother. a mth ago I dreamt i was in this beautiful church, and i saw my friend walking towards the altar. Then this old lady (can't see her face) in this nice golden brown dress told me to tell her (my friend) that even she is no longer with her, she loves her everyday and will watch over her.When i told my friend my dream, she broke down and cried bec that church used to be her mom's social gathering with her friends. Her mom was buried in her favourite golden brown dress on the day of the funeral.

Women ghost in red. One was in my old camp. Practically appeared and haunted the camp premises. Recent one was seen following me behind from a big tree in Tanah Merah.

From guards then attached to the Mulberry camp - training camp for Mps and Rps --its disgustingly haunted.

It was so bad that 3 people must go together to the loo at night, not 2. Not to forget the detaintion barracks.

Rented a flat to live by myself for 6 mths during 2004 in the East. That flat was vacant for 5yrs - the owner didnt occupied it.

Paid 3mths rent - last minute thing didnt got the time to view the flat thoroughly then.

My god - it was the portal to the other dimension. I was living in the house with the rest of them for 6mths.

Owner lied. Didnt tell me within 2 yrs after his family bought the flat, his mom dad and grandmom all died in the house. Esp his mother - she hung herself in the room i lived, due to very heavy gambling debts.

The minute i stepped into the house, i regretted but reaLLY needed a place to stay very urgently.

one of my ex used to rent a whole unit with two other guys - a walk up apartment in River valley. one by one fell sick lost money lost job.

Plants and animals they bought didnt survive long.it was an unhappy house - full of quarrels. Of course i culd see there were a few entities. Only one night I met the leader of the group. Who else but a woman in red standing at the balconey.

Next day, i was really sick for 2 days.

And there are more encounters, esp for 10 years when i was doing free tarot card reading, like reading 2-3 people a week.

Sometimes when the mid of the readings, there were busy body entities who will appear.

Sometimes when you do card reading outside, you need to ask them permission when you borrow their territories.

Guest gameboy

doing free tarot card reading? hmmm ... I know an "auntie" who gym at FF Paragon also do this free service. :lol: One time, he lost his locker key and get all his bf's to find the key for him.

• 6 years later...

I mean come on, almost every ghost we've heard wore white, usually something flimsy, like a nightdress/pajama thing that allows for movement when they float around. It is cliche. Time for ghosts to keep up with what's trending. If you want to be a fierce ghost, be Sasha Fierce. Not some boo! If you intend to haunt, make a statement. Dress in an Alexander McQueen couture. 

As many pointed out, ghosts usually are the result of some unfinished business. Nothing is going to get done if the haunting is done in some flimsy white negligee. 

Love. 

If a ghost is out to hurt, it will not just be manifesting to scare you. A policeman shouting for criminals to stop running only happens in the movies.

Either the ghost has no power to hurt you or it doesn't intend to hurt you.

Just whip out your smartphone and start the video interview next time a ghost decides to show itself.

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 5:02 PM, xboyhunk said:

In this day and age, it didn't happen if there's no photo or video on social media.

In today age, videos and photos also cannot be trusted.

2 hours ago, doncoin said:

I mean come on, almost every ghost we've heard wore white, usually something flimsy, like a nightdress/pajama thing that allows for movement when they float around. It is cliche. Time for ghosts to keep up with what's trending. If you want to be a fierce ghost, be Sasha Fierce. Not some boo! If you intend to haunt, make a statement. Dress in an Alexander McQueen couture. 

As many pointed out, ghosts usually are the result of some unfinished business. Nothing is going to get done if the haunting is done in some flimsy white negligee. 

Like this: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N0VW1IS9Fzs

4 hours ago, teatree said:

In today age, videos and photos also cannot be trusted.

Like this: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N0VW1IS9Fzs

No. More fierce like this. Imagine, how much more impactful the haunting would be, if the woman in white have a make over.

Now, this is how a fierce ghost be like. 

6eb85c21d9abc0c2d686ea4ef64c0405.gif

Beyonce-Super-Bowl-GIF.gif

Edited by doncoin

Love. 

21 minutes ago, xboyhunk said:

Photos and videos can be at least for entertainment. Claims of the supernatural using just words are really quite worthless these days.

Agreed. Just read it with a pinch of salt. Many unscrupulous con men too. I believe spirits exist and for some reasons, they appeared to or mainly seen by a dying person.

3 minutes ago, teatree said:

Agreed. Just read it with a pinch of salt. Many unscrupulous con men too. I believe spirits exist and for some reasons, they appeared to or mainly seen by a dying person.

If a person sees ghosts, it means he's dying?

No wonder many people have not seen ghosts.

And those who have seen ghosts didn't live long enough to tell the tale.

2 hours ago, xboyhunk said:

If a person sees ghosts, it means he's dying?

No wonder many people have not seen ghosts.

And those who have seen ghosts didn't live long enough to tell the tale.

I think you twisted my meaning. If a person is dying, the person is likely to see spirits around. And not, if a person sees ghosts, he is dying.

I saw a ghost at the age of 14 and now I am still alive after 30 years.

2 hours ago, teatree said:

I think you twisted my meaning. If a person is dying, the person is likely to see spirits around. And not, if a person sees ghosts, he is dying.

I saw a ghost at the age of 14 and now I am still alive after 30 years.

When a person is hungry, he looks for food.

When he looks for food, he may not be hungry.

If food and hunger are not related, then dying and seeing spirits are not related too.

This is very timely. I went this evening to my friend as he seems so bothered that something paranormal is happening at their house. He said that when they wake up in the morning, the chairs in the living room and dining room are already up-side-down. It has been happening for about a week now.

22 hours ago, xboyhunk said:

When a person is hungry, he looks for food.

When he looks for food, he may not be hungry.

If food and hunger are not related, then dying and seeing spirits are not related too.

Good analogy. If you replace food with "ghosts" and hunger with "dying" or hunger with "ghosts" and dying with "food". Then you got it.

Put together, it becomes Hungry ghosts dying for food. Clever.

13 hours ago, Guest said:

This is very timely. I went this evening to my friend as he seems so bothered that something paranormal is happening at their house. He said that when they wake up in the morning, the chairs in the living room and dining room are already up-side-down. It has been happening for about a week now.

And there's no pic on social media?

On 2/8/2016 at 10:06 PM, doncoin said:

Oh come on, how many people could actually see them. Logically, even if they wear something like lady gaga would wear no one is going to see it so just stick with white clean clothes. God only knows what's hidden behind that clothes.

On 2/9/2016 at 10:48 AM, xboyhunk said:

Photos and videos can be at least for entertainment. Claims of the supernatural using just words are really quite worthless these days.

You obviously have not read stuff written by Stephen King.

Edited by Glyph

14 hours ago, Guest said:

Oh..then everyone staying in the house is a suspect, for reasons best known to themselves.

23 minutes ago, xboyhunk said:

The smartphone is in widespread use now. Photo and video proofs online of the supernatural have so far been proven to be fake and for entertainment. I hope to see some real proof.

I see that you're capable of harbouring hope. The last thing we need is for one to come and prove things otherwise, and with cold logic. It'll be better if you'd just be a little more sensitive. Perhaps, that way, you'll be able to see it for yourself too.

1 minute ago, Glyph said:

I see that you're capable of harbouring hope. The last thing we need is for one to come and prove things otherwise, and with cold logic. It'll be better if you'd just be a little more sensitive. Perhaps, that way, you'll be able to see it for yourself.

I can see right now that you have no scientific, inquisitive mind.

Kindly share with us why do you believe the supernatural is true with so little proof?

Are you superstitious too?

• G_M locked and unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.