Male HQ

Woman in White of Pearl Hill

Jefzebel

3 minutes ago, xboyhunk said:

I can see right now that you have no scientific, inquisitive mind.

Kindly share with us why do you believe the supernatural is true with so little proof?

Are you superstitious too?

Which is funny cause back in school days, I've always aced Science and had a particular fondness and relativity to it. Humanities also taught me to tread lightly, especially when it comes to one else's beliefs.

So tell me, where did you get the idea that I believe this to be currently true?

2 minutes ago, Glyph said:

Which is funny cause back in school days, I've always aced Science and had a particular fondness and relativity to it. Humanities also taught me to tread lightly, especially when it comes to one else's beliefs.

So tell me, where did you get the idea that I believe this to be currently true?

Good for you! I believe that the supernatural isn't true until proven otherwise. Please take my view lightly too.

13 minutes ago, xboyhunk said:

Good for you! I believe that the supernatural isn't true until proven otherwise. Please take my view lightly too.

You don't quite seem to understand that I take your views feather-lightly, but not your attempt at disproving others' by invading a thread about the shadowy figure of a lady clad in white at Pearl Hill. So do all of us a favour and stay away from threads you cannot contribute in, or I will make it happen for you. ^_^

• Guest locked and unlocked this topic
7 minutes ago, Glyph said:

You don't quite seem to understand that I take your views feather-lightly, but not your attempt at disproving others' by invading a thread about the shadowy figure of a lady clad in white at Pearl Hill. So do all of us a favour and stay away from threads you cannot contribute in, or I will make it happen for you. ^_^

I feel shame for BW with you as a Moderator. I come in peace for others not to fear the supernatural.

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.