Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, i'm 26yo chn sporty tanned guy of lean toned build seeking a sincere LTR partner. I love the sun and a good workout and also computer games. Am new to the scene and still dunno much about a man to man relationship. hope to know more sincere frens and hopefully develop a LTR with someone special. I have no preference in terms of age, race or physical appearance because i feel that the chemistry is most important and we have to connect first. Thanks!

im 19chn, chubby, seeking a ltr too. well, just to tell you first, im not very hot looking but im sincere in making new friends tho, care to leave ur msn and we shall chat from there?

Each one of us requires the spur of insecurity to force us to do our best.

Hi, i'm 26yo chn sporty tanned guy of lean toned build seeking a sincere LTR partner. I love the sun and a good workout and also computer games. Am new to the scene and still dunno much about a man to man relationship. hope to know more sincere frens and hopefully develop a LTR with someone special. I have no preference in terms of age, race or physical appearance because i feel that the chemistry is most important and we have to connect first. Thanks!

Like to get to know you. I am a very lonely person. Can email siakkhim@yahoo.com.sg and how about yours.

Thanks,

Lone Lim

which gym do you go to? i go to california bugis usually, but i go to the other branches once in a while too. :)

i'm 31, malay, athletic runner/jogger.

Love me for a Reason, Let the Reason be Love. (from 'Love Me For A Reason', Boyzone)

I am keen to know u. Any form of contact?

• 2 months later...

ltr stands for what

我网络上同性恋的东西看多了,会心理有矛盾感,罪恶感,影响思考和生活

是不是这个说明我不是同性恋

既然自己心理有反应,就说明自己同性恋的路是走 不下去的,那是不是说我就该不走下去了

这个理由是不是最好

可是这个也更说明我走不下去,该离开,封号了

im a slim boyish 29 professional, btm, stay in west and work in raffles place. looking for ltr. anyone interested?

me

是不是这个说明我不是同性恋

这个理由是不是最好

可是这个也更说明我走不下去,该离开,封号了

hello...22 172 68 chn... seeking ltr or friendship. I am sorry but am not really into chubs. anyone of similar age do reply. thanks

23 170 65 chn

是不是这个说明我不是同性恋

这个理由是不是最好

可是这个也更说明我走不下去,该离开,封号了

Hi all. I'm 20 170 77chn btm seeking a serious relationship with someone below 30yrs old. Not into chubs and i'm only into chinese.(no offence) sorry)Please send me a private message or email me at seekltr@hotmail.com.

me

是不是这个说明我不是同性恋

这个理由是不是最好

可是这个也更说明我走不下去,该离开,封号了

Guest ForumDudez

yeah me looking for partner too.

my trevvy nick is Vdude ==> http://trevvy.com/?vdude

It's been 10 years of searching and waiting...

Never had ltr before in my life...i'm always alone and wanna have someone to do everything together from gym to sports to leisure to anything...be there for each other...

I can either be top or bottom...but more to bottom.

If I can accept who you are, i hope you can accept who I am from the outer n inner self.

I'm into dudes from 21-30 years old Chinese or Mixed Race or Eurasian or Caucasian.

From Slim or Average or Muscular.

Why I deserve a chance? becoz' i've work so hard searching and during that searching, i decided to gain new experience and knowledge that's where I become a race director, organizer for community club, for sports, social, dance and using my IT skills to create website and even though i get rejected by so many model agencies due to my height, I still get to go for casting and stuff...i'm not that good looking...but I never give up and keep trying in my life...

I'm not rich...or good looking but at least i make an efforts/face challeges/obstales whatever i want to do in life.

Do give ya self a chance to noe me...

I hope there will be someone out there for me...

Cheers!

-FD

Dear All,

I am 27 chinese 172cm 80kg, flex but more to btm seeking relationship with someone below 37 years old. Not into chubs (no offence).

Kindly send me a private message or add me via msn at i_luv_faye@wongfaye.com

Thank you

Hi,

I am 29 yrs old professional, decent career seeking friends leading to a LTR.

I am 179cm tall and 105kg (Chinese)

I enjoy, tennis, golf, walking, movies, drinks and reading.

I am seeking someone who is simply, seeking LTR, light gymmer or stocky fit build prefer.

If you are keen do drop me a message to get to know me more.

Cheers

Teddy

• 2 weeks later...

I have been actively seeking a bf for the past few years. Being non-scene and rather discreet, there are not many avenues through which I can meet decent men. Internet forum like this seems like the only option. After while it seems that I am going around in cycles, wasting my time on men who are either insincere, unsure and just bored.

I hope that I be able to find the 'he' in my life.

31 chn 170 56 slim boyish. Discreet, clean look and mature in thinking. Seeks single men who are genuinely into LTR only. Prefers someone older than me, slim to average. Manly, decent and mature are important qualities. I enjoy traveling, ktv, swim, food and music.

Please PM only.

hello everyone, im 20chn standing at a height of 183cm and weight-age of 97kg.

Im seeking for a guy to spent my time with, with simple dates of meal or movie or walking around in malls or park.

I dont need romantic dinners or gifts of any sort, just want someone to be by side, let me feel his presence when i need that and vice versa.

I dont mind age so dont be afraid to come and know me, i don't mind whether you're short, tall, chub, fit, skinny or whether you're hot or not.

Just come, lets start from friend, i know you are somewhere out there for me.

Please PM me (:

Each one of us requires the spur of insecurity to force us to do our best.

• Bern featured this topic
  • G_M pinned this topic