Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

Giving it another shot before my birthday ends 

• 31/170/55 , local chinese, looing for LTR 
  • looking for partner ard my age (27-40) who is committed & rdy to settle down.  Time waster  and chub pls do not reply.  
  • generally prefer a slower pace in life & a simple lifestyle (life is already complicated isn't it?)
  • prefer local chinese or malay (sorry no chub) 
  • Adores things like pokemon (sorry if im chidlish) & nano block. Do chat with me if we have common interests
  • Please have a face pic for exchanging,  at least I can know whom I'm speaking of.  Pls don't bother replying if u do not have 1. 
  • Pm me if u are interested and we can work out something from there =D

'The world is complicated out there, don't make it worse when I'm with you ' 

--- To infinity and beyond ---

Hello! Pretty bored of meeting one random guy from time to time which may just end up in lust.Thinking it's time to date again & perhaps get into a long term relationship with a decent guy.

Am in my early 30s 173 90+ Mly flex btm. Preferential to guys of non Indian descent and not too chubby.

Seeking guys who're Flex / Top, age 25-35 y/o, stable, of decent looks and attitude. Do hope to hear from you.

"When You Judge Another, You Do Not Define Them, You Define Your SELF" 

Hey guys from around the world :)

~ I am 20 years old / 53 KG the last time i check which is 3 weeks ago :D / 170 CM

~ I like playing video games and travelling and eating :P, Pokemon lover and love to watch movies and listening to music

~ I am ready to learn new things if I like to do it

~ Looking for any age big size people. (My name says it all :))

~ I am currently studying and am from Malaysia.

~ PM me and we can see where it takes us.

~ I am still virgin which means I have never done anything with a person other than touching myself :P

P.S. That profile picture is solely mine (to those who are curious)

On 06/10/2016 at 11:43 PM, Potassium said:

I'm Chinese, 28/165/50. Looking to have a long term relationship with an Indian guy who's older than me. Hairy is definitely a plus. I like eating (dining at eateries or restaurants or even cooking) and watching movies (both blockbusters and indies depending on the mood). Actually I was wondering if there's anyone who doesn't have desire for anal or even oral sex…personally caressing, kissing, cuddling (a slowly building up handjob) is most enjoyable and more than enough.

Looking forward to your private message :-) Cheers

Repost…

Hi all ! 

I am 18 and want to go on dates ......

things  about me 

- geek at heart ! 

-love stargate, trek , doctor who, adventure time, gravity falls, Steven universe and so much more 

- I am still studying 

- I love adventuring, meeting new people and doing new stuff. 

- afraid of height and snakes 

i am looking for someone younger than 25. Pm me on line @ frankie_1963  ! 

HI Boys

If you like huggable naughty beary type of mature bottom daddies who are well educated, funny and self sufficient do message me  :)

Truely on a serious note i am looking for friendship and hopefully long term. There is nothing like loving someone wholeheartedly and having a loving committed relationship. Tried that a few times so still hoping to get one. This bear never gives up on a relationship :)

Preference - I am into young TOP guys. Everyone has preferences so do I . I never say no to mature guys who look after themselves :). Who does not like fit or toned guys right ??  Please be self sufficient and decent and have a pic if you are serious.

Those who DO NOT need to message me - Money boys and boys who need a sugar daddy ( I am not your bank :) Get a LIFE :))

If you are chubby then sorry mate or if you areon a rebound and seek quick sex, skip me pls

Tell you what message me and lets talk. Nothing is written on rock and you never know what the future holds.

I do gym and looks and body has nothing to do with fitness.

Quick message me and you might just find the right guy and I will take you out of this app for good :)

Lots of love from

Beary ME :)

Hi there, 

I'm looking for an Date, friends,ect... 

HIV Negative (-) (3/11/16)

Height:189cm

Weight: 95kg

Degree Grad (Culinary Arts) 

love to cook,bake,swim, 

very talktive, friendly, opened minded straight forward. JUST ORD, I Smoke, I don't Drink. I'm not an Virgin. 

future plans : migrating to USA or 

OPENING AN RESTURANT 

SO WHY USA?: I DID MY STUDIES THERE.      (CHARLOTTE NC)

Type of guy: GOOD HEARTED, MUST BE OK WITH ANIMALS, UNDERSTANDING & SIZE DOSEN'T MATTERS. NOT INTO BOYS. EDUCATED (Atlest Speak good English) 

Why understanding?: the nature of my work. It makes me busy all the time. 

Why Animals?: I love animals, I have dogs. Guinea Pigs, Hansters, Fishes, 

Why Size doesn't matters?: for some it dose, I'm who I'm and I'm proud of myself.

**BTW IM AN INDIAN & I'M A VERSATILE IF IT MATTERS. 

Hi

33 chn 178 64

boyish slim soft bottom seeking chat, friends and LTR.

Please do not pester me with pic requests, blowjob enquiries, or telling me abt your dick size.

I believe in mutual respect and chemistry. Would love to find a top that i can trust, makes witty conversation, discreet, dominant in bed, makes me feel like a girl and who has a place.

LINE: angelblue83

Hello!

Am bored of meeting one random guy from time to time which may just end up in lust.Thinking it's time to date again & perhaps get into a long term relationship with a decent guy.

Am in my early 30s 173 90+ Mly flex btm. Preferential to guys of non Indian descent and not too chubby.

Seeking guys who're Flex / Top, age 25-35 y/o, stable, of decent looks and attitude. Do hope to hear from you.

21 Malay. Still serving the nation as NSF. Hoping to find that decent guy of mine. You know someone to take cute photos with, and go to places we have never been before together.

Hah. One day I'll get lucky, one day. :(

Edited by HPepper

Hello guys!

Feels bored meeting one random guy from time to time which may just end up in lust.Thinking it's time to date again & perhaps get into a long term relationship with a decent guy who's with good manners, thinks and act maturely.

Seeking guys ages 34y/o & below, stable, versatile / top, of decent looks and attitude.

Realy hope to hear from you. Cheers!

4 hours ago, isaacs said:

sadly its near impossible to find a relationship here :")

depends. if you're looking for someone that's not indian not malay not chub not fem not old then you're probably never going to get a date. unless you yourself meet all the points you ask for.

My attributes

Height: 160cm

Weight: 57kg

Fit, face and body pic in my profile taken on this year Feb.

I am seeking long term companionship be it friends, bromance or lover, hoping that one day there will be someone staying with me in the same house and grow old together.

I am a very serious person who seldom jokes around. Very mature in thinking but personality like to play like a kid. I am a very open minded person who dont mind even lover go and have fun with others. I dont like to hide what i am thinking and let people read my mind like an open book.

Financially independent although not rich

Very friendly to most people and take initiative to form social or interest groups

A vegetarian

I dislike anal sex, oral sex, kissing, smoking, drinking alcohol, gambling

Like to hug around and touch fit body

Line id: yoyowiz

Preferences

1) Body average with flat tummy to slim fit with abs

2) Face average to decent looking

3) Chinese

4) Honest and kind

5) People who likes to social around as i will be introducing you to all my gay friends around including the groups that i had created like Jogging group, Vegetarian group and Pokemon group etc

6) A vegetarian but not necessary but if you are with me i will only cook vegetarian food.

7) Share all your thoughts with me as i will share all my thoughts with you too.

Did a few threads before but I am not giving up to look for my new love. 

Seeking friends and perhaps LTR, someone who is able to joke with, be with me and grow old together. I can be serious when I am at thoughts, and I can play well. Though I don't do sports well, but I always harbor a heart to learn, so if any potential guys looking for a buddy and doesn't mind teaching me to do the sports or games, I can be a great partner. I can be chatty and quiet, depending on occasions, and I can dress shabbily as well as in sync with fashion. Most importantly is that I care who I am with.

I know that in this world we care about looks and stature, and I am sort of too. So here's mine:

167/72/32yo/ Race Chinese Singaporean.

I have heaving bones and bigger build, not much fats actually, slightly flat tummy, with little muscle contour.

Who I hope to seek (my man in life):

(1) Someone whom I can click with, chat and have fun out doing things together

(2) Not into open relationship, and will never want to involve in it

(3) Don't have to be too handsome, just with decent looks

(4) Financial Independent

(5) Caring (and I will do that to you too)

(6) You are slim, little fat but not chubby or bear

(7) I prefer someone who's the same race as me

(8) Same height or taller than me (I love tall bespectacled guys)

(8) Open in sharing your thoughts with me

Just in case you need to know, I am a flex bottom who only enjoys sex with his partner. I don't sleep around.

PM me if you wanna befriend me.

Cheers <3

On 11/19/2016 at 2:04 AM, cottonwool said:

Yoz guys, it's always best and ideal to seek for your life-long partner as to commit and settle down wholeheartedly. After all, it's the love, chemistry, heart and personality that counts. ^^ I truly understand It's not simple as there are many obstacles, challenges, commitment in a relationship but I do believe if both work, sort things out, give and take and etc... together, nothing is impossible because you have the word of "Positive Mentality" in your mindset. Hehe =P

Let me do an introduction of myself:

Age - 29 (Looks boyish and you might be surprised) Lol XD

Race - Chinese

Height - 178cm

Weight - 60kg.

Body figure - Lean

Interests - Arts/design, listening to english and mandarin pop songs, shopping, window shopping, movie, singing K, swimming, cycling, playing badminton and etc...

About me - Friendly, cheerful, sociable, dramatic, easy-going, stubborn at times but do accept opinions, simple-minded and if cross the limit, temper will flare but seldom. Haha!~

Nationality - Local and mixed with Taiwan blood.

- *Best is to get to know each another well, deeply and if click, we shall see how it progress and most importantly, you believe in true love so let's make it happen. ^^ Willing to settle down wholeheartedly, be faithful, mutual give and take, understanding, communication, trust and etc...

- If you think you're the suitable candidate, please drop me a mail and everyone has it's own preference. Apologies, no offense and anti-racist.

Seeking >

In between 25 to 31

Chinese or Malay.

Average looks and above.

Body figure: Lean or mildly plump

Same Interests if you share the same as me.

+ ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: + :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: + ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: + :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: +

interesting nice intro

• Bern featured this topic
  • G_M pinned this topic