Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

I saw this quote recently and I am starting to appreciate it, it says

Someday someone is going to look at you with a light in his eyes you've never seen. He'll look at you 

like you're everything he has been looking for his entire life.

Wait for it

Been waiting for love to come, and I shall never give up.

I am someone who:

is caring and fun loving

is quiet at many moments

can be a great friend around

can be an advisor in life

is not a perfect man

does not have the perfect face and body

does have a little fats here and there.

Standing 167cm, at about 72kg (due to heavy bone density), am 32 years old.

Seriously seeking a lifetime partner.

I am looking for someone who:

is lovely, humorous and kind hearted

is not a flirt to anyone else but me

does enjoy life

is not a chub, nor too short

If you're between 27-42, and you're seriously wanting to settle down with people like me, do PM me.

Waiting for his Mr Right.

Hi :)

It'd be nice to find that decent guy to date and hoping that it could maybe gradually turn into a long term relationship? Seek someone who has good manners, thinks, acts maturely and not judgemental.

Am in my early 30s 173 90+ Mly flex btm.

Seeking guys preferably aged below 37yo, stable, versatile / top, of decent attitude, presentable, caring.

Someone who is truly ready to commit!

Hoping to hear from you & thanks for reading. ;)

"When You Judge Another, You Do Not Define Them, You Define Your SELF" 

Hi… new member here… I am looking for a chinese daddy bear to be friend… and hopefully if our characteristics match, we can have further close relationship. 

I am at KL area, and interest in someone who have age 30++ to 50, taller then 170 (I am 178), chinese speak Mandarin or Cantonese, have a bear body but don't be fat then 100kg++… haha 

I am a chinese boy, 24 years old, slim body, 178mm only have a weight in 56kg, and actually I wish a hug from daddy especially while sleeping…

I am not desired in sex, and haven't try yet, but if you are my right person, I will try my best to fulfill what you want, but you need to teach me, haha

Edited by Aaqq
Guest YJacket

20 chn 184 70 nsf,  seek ltr.  <28 chn with similar stats.  LINE : iancaleb.  Non-smoker,  homely boy most of the time.  Prefer guys who knows how to read English words ( you guys sure know what i meant. )  and also knows more vocabulary other than " seek,  fun,  here for? " kindly indicate who u are and a recent face pic upon initiation,  basic courtesy (:

29/ 170 /82 , local chinese, looing for LTR 

looking for partner ard my age (27-40) who is committed & rdy to settle down.  Time waster pls do not reply.  

generally prefer a slower pace in life & a simple lifestyle (life is already complicated isn't it?)

prefer local Chinese, Do chat with me if we have common interests

Please have a face pic for exchanging,  at least I can know whom I'm speaking of.  Pls don't bother replying if u do not have 1. 

Pm me if u are interested and we can work out something from there =D

Hi Im 32,local chn, Top who lives in the East.

Size: Lean/Slim-fit

Outdoor Interest: Jogging, Gym, cycling, kayaking, OCR and anything fun

Indoor Interest: Singing K, movies, Board Games, Tabletop wargame, card game, meeting friends, hugging and cuddling

Preferred local chinese who is not drama queen or sissy :P

If the above simple introduction does pique your interest, please reply me back :)

2 hours ago, ReallyMeh said:

Hi Im 32,local chn, Top who lives in the East.

Size: Lean/Slim-fit

Outdoor Interest: Jogging, Gym, cycling, kayaking, OCR and anything fun

Indoor Interest: Singing K, movies, Board Games, Tabletop wargame, card game, meeting friends, hugging and cuddling

Preferred local chinese who is not drama queen or sissy :P

If the above simple introduction does pique your interest, please reply me back :)

Hi wish to get to know u more...let's be friend..

On Wednesday, January 04, 2017 at 1:08 AM, pioneerboy said:

I love travelling and getting lost in a foreign land. Im extroverted and simple. I do want to settle down with nice sincere guy with no baggage.
i'm particularly fond of guys with tattoos (at the right places) and the same time very dapper and preppy. preferably chinese or malay - english speaking.
i'm not tall, so my ideal man doesn't have to be either. :) i love fashion so he has to at least, know how to dress himself. i'm independent, so he can't be clingy.

Fell in love early last year and got hurt pretty bad. Picked myself up and now I guess I'm ready to mingle once again.  Chat me up! haha

Bump

23, 166, 52, Uni student. I can be into a lot of stuff and talk about a lot of stuff but not fun.

Dec 2016- negative, so I have not wanted to have any wild fun since and decided to settle down.

line huylinh13, yes, I'm vietnamese PR-going to be, and I don't understand Chinese. (unless someone out there wanna teach)

On 12/24/2016 at 3:44 AM, aqws16 said:

Hello 

I am looking for friends or someone we could develop into LTR gradually

Chinese 29 173 64 here

Enjoy photography, listening to music, KTV, reading, traveling, philately, and swimming

I could sound serious during the initial interaction but will slowly open up as we get along

I hope you are a Chinese around my age

Preferably if you share similar interests as well, especially photography/listening to music

Average look and built (I do not mean to upset anyone but I hope you are not a chubs)

Good tempered, positive, and loyal

Behave straight  

What is Love? 

One day, Plato asked his teacher, “What is love? How can I find it?” His teacher answered, “There is a vast wheat field in front. Walk forward without turning back, and pick only one stalk. If you find the most magnificent stalk, then you have found love.” Plato walked forward, and before long, he returned with empty hands, having picked nothing.His teacher asked, “Why did you not pick any stalk?” Plato answered, “Because I could only pick once, and yet I could not turn back. I did find the most magnificent stalk, but did not know if there were any better ones ahead, so I did not pick it. As I walked further, the stalks that I saw were not as good as the earlier one, so I did not pick any in the end. His teacher then said, “And that is love.”

After reading the story

I hope you understand that we might not be the best among all the people you have met, are meeting, and could meet in future

but we are the two who treasure the love and our relationship 

willing to commit and settle down 

I believe that as long as we have the same aim and determination

We will learn give-and-take

which should help us to overcome the obstacles

and enable us to walk into the future together

Please PM me if you are keen with some introductions about yourself. Thank you.

(I am not looking for fun so please do not even bother to ask)

BUMP

31/170/55 , local chinese, looing for LTR 

looking for partner ard my age (27-40) who is committed & rdy to settle down.  Time waster  and chub pls do not reply.  

generally prefer a slower pace in life & a simple lifestyle (life is already complicated isn't it?)

prefer local chinese or malay (sorry no chub) 

Adores things like pokemon (sorry if im chidlish) & nano block. Do chat with me if we have common interests

Please have a face pic for exchanging,  at least I can know whom I'm speaking of.  Pls don't bother replying if u do not have 1. 

--- To infinity and beyond ---

Hi, i am a 20 yo chi, turning 21 this year. Looking for an LTR, prefer guys taller than me. I am 169, 64. I prefer slow progressions. Not everything is about sex right..? Not into Chubs, malays and indians (SORRY).

Interested parties do drop me a line on Line online! GEDDIT GEDDIT?? haha ok oops. 

Line ID: nwzw

Edited by Nwzw
On 1/24/2017 at 0:23 AM, moonies said:

Hello everybody,

My nickname here is moonies (well, obviously this is not my real name). Haven't been posting much on the forum except for status updates now and then. I guess it is about time to introduce myself.

Well, I am currently employed as an art director at an advertising agency (no, it is NOT like Mad Men at all) and a freelance photographer (portraits and food). Other than that, my life basically revolves around catching up with friends over meals, chit chatting at cafes and gymming/swimming and playing Pokemon Go (still lacking a Lapras!)

My hobbies include reading, I just finished Ernest Cline's Ready Player One and am currently reading Jeff Vandermeer's Annihilation. I also enjoy design magazines like Monocle and iDN, 

I have a good knowledge of Top 40 music and I used to collect CDs (it got pretty pricey so I kinda stopped). I do listen to alot of English, Mando and Japanese music. Currently I am pretty obsessed with Utada Hikaru's comeback album!

I have never been in a relationship before, so I don't really know what to expect but I would like to try out being friends or gym buddies first before progressing further.

Last but not least, I am currently 29 this year, 173cm in height and 69kg (trying to cut, haha).

Cheers,

Moonies

u r not fat........ 

Hi guys

i am 32 chn, 167,56kg, gymfit and the display pic is me and I am a top. 

i am seeking dates and hopefully can settle down. I am straight acting, smooth and like to gym a lot, travel, jog and movies. 

I am looking for someone younger than me and not above 35 Chinese. Must be straight acting and non chub (just a preference) and non hairy. Boyish cute is a plus. 

Do PM me if you are keen and if you are similar to the above descriptions. I know it's not easy but I will wait....

Cheers and good luck to everyone who is seeking love....

I'm at shah alam / KL area.

Malay.

Height weight: 177cm 74kg

Body type: Average

Position: Flex bottom

Preferences: lol

Non smoker

Stable

Gym

Nearby (KL / Selangor)

Malay/chinese

Not bad looking

Average to fit build (can motivate me to gym)

Age 28 - 40

Wechat: syafiqahadin

Looking forward !

Hello :)

It'd be nice to find a decent guy to date and hoping that it could gradually turn into something more? Seek a guy who has good manners, thinks, acts maturely and not judgemental.

Am in my early 30s 173 80+ Mly flex btm.

Seeking guys preferably aged below 37yo, stable, versatile / top, of decent attitude, presentable, caring.

Hoping to hear from you & thanks for reading. 

On 1/8/2017 at 10:11 PM, Gray32 said:

It's common, especially with a face pic.

However, with a face pic, you have a higher chance of getting messages from someone who lurks around here, either with a genuine intention to look for a ltr, friends or people who are just looking for fun.

Without it, you're gonna stuck in this loop of hoping-to-see-how-each-other-looks-like and probably not message at all..

But then, you can choose to ignore those messages that doesn't interest you anyway! Stay positive :D.. 

Good luck on looking for your partner!:)

I thought I would get that with a body pic hehe.  

lHello and Happy New Year

Like everyone else am here tryng to settle down and have a proper loving, closed relationship with my guy. Prefer him to be younger and toned . Muscular is a bonus but not a must.

No money boys or sugar daddy seeking boys or guys on rebound as i am looking for something truely permanent.

Please be

1) Top as i am pure btm

2) Please be a local or someone who plans to stay long term in Singapore

3) Would be great if you gym so that we can gym together.

More information will be given as we progress in the conversation. If keen PM me

Edited by ManlyBearBtm

Hello :)

Decided to take the opportunity to place an intro here. Wonder if there're any real guy here who isn't typical, judgemental.

It'd be nice to find a decent guy to date and perhaps it could gradually turn into something more? I seek a guy who has good manners, thinks, acts maturely and not judgemental.

Am in my early 30s, 173, 90+, Mly & flex btm.

Seek a guy who's preferably aged below 37yo, stable, versatile / top, of decent attitude, presentable, caring.

Hoping to hear from you & thank you for reading. 

31/170/55 , local chinese, looing for LTR 

looking for partner ard my age (27-40) who is committed & rdy to settle down.  Time waster  and chub pls do not reply.  

prefer local chinese or malay (sorry no chub) 

Adores things like pokemon (sorry if im chidlish) & nano block. Do chat with me if we have common interests

--- To infinity and beyond ---

• Bern featured this topic
  • G_M pinned this topic