Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

Well i am 30/178/100 chinese guy who is here. Hoping or trying to find a buddy in life or a person whom i can spend my time together with  to mingle around or share things with. 

Hope to look for someone who is 

1)  18 to 35

2)  easy and simple thinking 

3)  not demanding 

4)  serious and sincere in their action

5)  someone faithful and honest

6)  someone who is chinese or malay

7)  someone who goes for characters or attitude than looks or built

if you think we can click just drop me a PM. 

Hope to see the person soon.

16 hours ago, doublehappiness said:

Hi all! I'm 22/106/173,Chi

Was here awhile back, things happened so I'm back to square one! Hoping to find the right one here!

If you are....

• Sincere, Honest
  • Older than me (not over 30)
  • I do not work well with Btms 
  • Someone whom I can talk about "how is your day today?"
  • Someone who prefers spending an entire day watching movies at home, cuddling in bed, reading books over partying 
  • Preferably more dominant than me. Don't get me wrong I'm not feminine! Just someone that can control me haha! 
  • Enjoys going out for supper lol! 
  • I can't cook... (so goodluck to the person! But I love washing dishes, i find it very theraputing!)

DM me then if you would like to know me more ^^ 

We can chat, my line id is "iamhappy01". See u

28 169 59. Local. Educated. Cultured. Loves sciences & visual arts. Works in university. Left my previous relationship ~4 years ago (It lasted 3-4 years). I'm no longer on the rebound phase and hoping the same for you. Open to friends, dates and MONOGAMOUS LTR.

Edited by zackywacky

Hey,

Hoping to find some meaningful friendship here and hopefully maybe a someone special in the future.

Click easier with outgoing and friendly personalities. Doesn't mean i can't be friends with quiet people. (I'm actually quite friendly to people. XD)

Just drop me a msg if you are keen and maybe meet up soon for a drinks. 

Stay Awesome! :)

18 / 172 / 78

Student / INFP / Pisces

Hi hi! I'm Filipino-Chinese but I've been living here since I was 6-7 years old

I'm currently a poly student; a classical music geek who plays musical instruments and enjoys watching musicals, films etc

I know it's a little too early for someone like me to be looking for something long term, but I do know that this is what I really am looking for

Looking for someone around my age or at the very least, less than 30 years old. I also have a thing for Chinese guys in glasses. I just find guys with glasses pretty hot lol. Not very particular about body type etc. I mean, I myself lean a little on the plus side and am trying to lose weight. But school and time have been very unkind to me lololol

Feel free to drop me a message on LINE: barisms

Edited by baritone

31/170/55 , local chinese, looing for LTR 

looking for partner ard my age (27-40) who is committed & rdy to settle down.  Time waster and chub pls do not reply.  

generally prefer a slower pace in life & a simple lifestyle (life is already complicated isn't it?)

prefer local chinese or malay (sorry no chub) 

Adores things like pokemon (sorry if im chidlish) & nano block. Do chat with me if we have common interests. 

Please have a face pic for exchanging,  at least I can know whom I'm speaking of.  Pls don't bother replying if u do not have 1. 

Pm me if u are interested and we can work out something from there =D

--- To infinity and beyond ---

Gonna try my luck here, cause it does not hurt. 

Anyway, 22 malay here currently serving my NS. Gonna ORD in 2 months time, yay me. 176 cm tall. Cheerful and laid back. Hopeless romantic, or probably just hopeless. Laughs at the silliest thing in life. 

So.. seeking for LTR cause I feel too damn old and the need of settling down is there. Hoping to find someone older than me(I am 22) and hopefully, someone of the same height or taller heh! Prefer those who laugh alot, cause no one wants a boring boyfriend lol. Physical attraction doesn't matter to me. No preferences cause why would I limit my search cause I might just miss out the great ones cause of it. 

IG: @hizanpepper

No Line or whatsoever, so hit me up here.

See you on the flipside future Boyfriend :)

Most of us here will say we do not have any preference, but after a guy who is not their taste (looks or sizes), they will start to ignore the person. I think its best if you could tell of the person that you not interested as the person is fat or ugly rather than keep quiet or better still to include in your biodata. Atleast those belong to ugly or even fat will not even bother to txt you. Just my 20 cents opinion.

21 hours ago, metalbote said:

Tall, awkward , generally nice and into chill vibes. looking for some nice and someone I can relate to and hopefully someone special who'll stick around in the long run. 

Prefer those low profile guys who appreciate nature, animal welfare, science and spicy food. I don't know how this RS thing works but I think i'm quite a good candidate. 

22 182 68 insta @ metalbote

line : syahzarin . do hit me up :)

I'm an animal lover :)

I'm adventerous and curious. I am also anti mainstream and someone who loves learning about the world 

On 14/05/2017 at 1:55 PM, KKTang said:

Just decided to give it another go in this thread… I'm from China, 28 years old, slim and short, currently working in Singapore. Have a fondness for India or South Asia and would like to settle down in a relationship with an Indian guy.

Please message me if you're interested. However, I sincerely hope we'll get to know each other through an intellectual rather than perfunctory conversation. Cheers^_^

Still hoping for a promising response…

Guest Jay96

Hi i am Jay 21 this year..I am from PJ.

Well i am looking for a long term relationship preferbally an older guy around 30s and above..I am new into this thing i have never tried it before . I am hoping to find someone that understand me and pamper me with attention and love..not that i am feminine or anything i just prefer being given attention..I love manga,football and ofcourse playing games..my body is just average,175cm and 75 kg...hope to find my future boyfriend here.

Hi guys, I am 168 54, 39 chinese top. Looking for Ltr with a slim/average chinese pre-op ladyboy, sissy or fem boy age 21-36

I am a simple guy and hopefully my another half are simple too.

I look very decent and

I am not into open relationship.

P.s. local malay are welcome too

Please pm me for interview if you are interested =p 

Edited by Jerome78
On 6/3/2017 at 11:48 AM, zackywacky said:

28 169 59. Local. Educated. Cultured. Loves sciences & visual arts. Works in university. Left my previous relationship ~4 years ago (It lasted 3-4 years). I'm no longer on the rebound phase and hoping the same for you. Open to friends, dates and LTR.

Any age requirements? HAHA 

18 minutes ago, snowball said:

有些人,等不起;有些事,急不得!

有些人永远不必等;

有些事永远不必问。

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

8 hours ago, Jerome78 said:

Hi guys, I am 168 54, 39 chinese top. Looking for Ltr with a slim/average chinese pre-op ladyboy, sissy or fem boy age 21-36

I am a simple guy and hopefully my another half are simple too.

I look very decent and

I am not into open relationship.

P.s. local malay are welcome too

Please pm me for interview if you are interested =p 

Which planet are you from?

You can wait long long for what you are looking for (in red)

And Stop spamming the Mod.

2 hours ago, G_M said:

Which planet are you from?

You can wait long long for what you are looking for (in red)

And Stop spamming the Mod.

I just saw this and was wondering how is all his requirements in a partner simple.

I know someone who's boyish slim n gentle but too bad he's 42 n attached recently.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Well i am 30/178/100 chinese guy who is here. Hoping or trying to find a buddy in life or a person whom i can spend my time together with  to mingle around or share things with. 

Hope to look for someone who is 

1)  18 to 35

2)  easy and simple thinking 

3)  not demanding 

4)  serious and sincere in their action

5)  someone faithful and honest

6)  someone who is chinese or malay

7)  someone who goes for characters or attitude than looks or built

if you think we can click just drop me a PM. 

Hope to see the person soon.

• Bern featured this topic
  • G_M pinned this topic