Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

Everything to know about me is on my profile :)

Some extra Info about me:

-I am Bi.

-I am attracted to shy/caring/soft-spoken personalities.

-I prefer petite/small build compared to muscular builds (Not nice to hug haha).

-I can be a little too protective at times xD

-I melt when I am shown affection :3

-I dislike insensitivity

HMU if u wanna know more :) gimme a chance to know you better. we can chat for abit and see how things would work out for us.

Edited by NilandNil

Just lost my partner recently, hoping to find someone who will care and be part of my life again. I'm 27, 179 and 74. 

-I go to the gym as much as I can

-caught up with work mostly

-like guys who are mature(both in age[possible mid 40s] and thinking)

-chinese guy will be preferred 

thanks.

Not easy to get a date that looks, chemistry, attitude... all works.

Somehow Description , stat given by people turned out to be different.. why?

Hope to receive pvt msg from potential one that  understand what am looking for..

I am just real and sincere person, honest looking for committed monogamous relationship with 30s to early 40s Chinese.

Here am I:

Singaporean Chinese professional

38 164 54 lean

above average look, Super boyish for my age

cleah looking And decent lifestyle

never smoke, don't club, seldom drink

financially independent

Enjoy bodypump, workout , yoga

Already own a humble home

Prefer

someone similar to me as above..

Local or PR Chinese, Eurasian...

30s to early 40s, clean look

financially independent

slim to lean preferred, no chub please

into monogamous relationship

pvt me if we like what I have posted

P.s trade pic in other channels

Edited by Javenhope
On 7/11/2017 at 0:41 AM, whereyouat said:

Hello,

This will be a long shot. But I believe Life is meant to be shared by 2 ;)

A bit about myself:

Am Malay & in my early 30s, gay, vers.

Seek someone who's preferably aged below 35yo, flex/top, stable, of decent character & attitude.

Family & friends are very important to me. A guy who communicates well and has eyes for me & can make me laugh are important qualities coz I'd do the same! ;)
If you’d like to know more pls do say 'Hi'. I'd prefer for us to talk, engage in conversation to get to know each other instead of us reading through a long page in this section about each other. Also, just because someone looks like a good match 'on paper', doesn’t necessarily translate in reality.

So, if you're friendly, open and up for it, hope to hear from you.

Thank you for reading. :D

Posting again.

"When You Judge Another, You Do Not Define Them, You Define Your SELF" 

I am 29mly 171 80. I am looking for someone to be with. Someone who i can call or mssg to say good morning, i love you and i miss you baby. 

I am finding someone whom  I can takk to about my day. Someone who lets me hugs him and kiss him. Someone who let me snuggle and hold his hand. A person who lets me squeeze him tight and not let go. 

Just a preference for someone who is chinese and slim or medium built.

On 18/07/2017 at 0:28 AM, Gray32 said:

This thread is forever growing.

Some people no longer post here, I wonder if they found the right one or they gave up :o 

There are still many people who are still trying, I applaud you guys for that :D 

Friends and dates, hit me up if you want to know more? :) 

For me it's give up...  Don't see the point of posting so many times when there isn't any potential 

--- To infinity and beyond ---

On 30/06/2017 at 10:00 PM, Firday said:

okay i let share some experience from myself :

most want relationship either long or short -  so am i.

i want a decent , young and kind type but they want rich, strong and freedom....conflict of interest.

then i narrow down to mutual respect, homely type and mature in age but we can't committed due to being use to comfort zone Plus freedom of choice of man sexual.

my verdict - my issue - i can't trust a person after some damage in previous relationship while the potential one, prefer a better man then me....still a look out for a fresh, new and whatever x chemistry whom forget that he not perfect for the "right man".

okay i m nagging...i have no conclusion but i recall a song que sera sera ...what will be will be.

there will never be a Mr right - all make up by others, my illusion and assumption of gay person - especially not everyone is Mr Right for themself too.

everyone is nice whenever the first time encounter - behave well and goodies to potential one.

everyone have their true colour which is the ugly colour to all people and ownself.

everyone is lovable except never love ownself enough in order to love other.

okay - time to sleep for a sweet dream.

ps : i will never stop to hope for Mr Right - but i will ensure to cultivate and educate him if i ever find him.

so sweet :D

Edited by Younger4Older
On 18/07/2017 at 6:09 PM, Madhan86 said:

Hi guys, trying my luck here in looking for Mr. Right (aka LTR) also.

Height : 168 cm

weight : 75 kg

Race : Malay

Interest : Music that pleases my ears, Manga, Anime, Skating & Ice Skating (still struggling), Tokusatsu

Bump

Hi. I'm alex. 25c 168 64. I'm b. Looking for friend chat date. 

I hope to find someone who is older than me or experienced in dates because I never date before. Hope to find someone who is fit or gym often, so we can together.

Interest: gymming, dancing, gaming, reading and watching anime and movie.

Hello guys, I'm back!! Not sure if its a good thing or not. >.< Hahaha

But I guess that what life is all about, you meet new people and you put in the effort to see if anything might work out. If it doesn't work, maybe its better being off as friends or even back to strangers. 

But I'm not putting my hopes down.

Hoping to find some meaningful friendship here and hopefully maybe a someone special in the future.

Click easier with outgoing and friendly personalities. Doesn't mean i can't be friends with quiet people. (I'm actually quite friendly to people. XD)

Just drop me a msg if you are keen and maybe meet up soon for a drinks. 

Stay Awesome! :)

On 7/16/2017 at 0:05 PM, NilandNil said:

-I am Bi.

-I prefer petite/small build compared to muscular builds (Not nice to hug haha).

-I dislike insensitivity

HMU if u wanna know more :) gimme a chance to know you better. we can chat for abit and see how things would work out for us.

Bump :)

On 17/07/2017 at 3:05 AM, NilandNil said:

-I am Bi.

-I dislike insensitivity

Hello guys, I'm back!! 

Hoping to find some meaningful friendship here and hopefully maybe a someone special in the future.

Click easier with outgoing and friendly personalities. Doesn't mean i can't be friends with quiet people. (I'm actually quite friendly to people. XD)

Just drop me a msg if you are keen and we can start talking. Meet up soon for a drinks too. 

1 hour ago, Kenji_boi said:

Hello guys, I'm back!! 

Just drop me a msg if you are keen and we can start talking. Meet up soon for a drinks too. 

I'm attached but I'm totally up to making a new friend!

Hi, everyone

Me:

Stats: 153cm, 46kg 

Hobbies: Maplestory and Animes

Interest: Aquatic creatures, plants, gudetama, sumikko gurashi (Basically anything cute)

Seeking:

Body Type: Non-chub

Race: Preferably Chinese

Please be straight acting

On 7/11/2017 at 0:41 AM, whereyouat said:

Hello,

This will be a long shot. But I believe Life is meant to be shared by 2 ;)

A bit about myself:

Am Malay & in my early 30s, gay, vers.

Seek someone who's preferably aged below 35yo, flex/top, stable, of decent character & attitude.

Family & friends are very important to me. A guy who communicates well and has eyes for me & can make me laugh are important qualities coz I'd do the same! ;)
If you’d like to know more pls do say 'Hi'. I'd prefer for us to talk, engage in conversation to get to know each other instead of us reading through a long page in this section about each other. Also, just because someone looks like a good match 'on paper', doesn’t necessarily translate in reality.

So, if you're friendly, open and up for it, hope to hear from you.

Thank you for reading. :D

Posting yet again.

Edited by whereyouat

"When You Judge Another, You Do Not Define Them, You Define Your SELF" 

Well... let ne give it a shot here...

I am a local chinese, 100% singaporean. 43 tgis year (often mistaken as mid 30s), 188cm n 95kg. I m on the stocky side.

I am a genuine, sincere, non boring, financially independent, working professional. I love singing, travelling, reading, going to rhe movies, cycling and a good conversation over a meal or a cuppa.

I would love to find someone whom i can love and would love me... i always believe that love is very much about communication and compromise.

I prefer someone around the same age with a mature mentality, tall (juz a preference), simple and genuine!

Let's connect if your think we have a possibility of growing old together... 

I always believe that we should always give ourselves a chance and get to know each other better. Who knows things might juz work out the way that we want them to be? 
Even if it doesn't, at least we have tried... with no regrets! 

On 7/16/2017 at 0:05 PM, NilandNil said:

-I am Bi.

-I dislike insensitivity

Up :) 

Good day! 

21 167 57 local, slim toned build vers btm here.

Currently serving the Nation and I'm planning to further my education thereafter. 

English speaking, 华人, a little of Deutsche

May be talkative at times but am a good listener as well.

Enjoys swimming, jogging, badminton, reading, writing and playing games (both table top and PC).

Loves cuddling and sex:) 

Looking to foster a relationship with someone sincere. 

Preferably someone between 20-30 and is toned-muscle built. 

Cheers!

Edited by Zennylim
  • Bern featured this topic
  • G_M pinned this topic