Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

• bananaboat
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Hi Im 30 Chinese :)

I have been looking for a bf for the longest time. I just need someone who can care for and love me and I will do the same.

I am not fussy about looks at all. What I want is someone sincere and can click with me. Age wise - hopefully not more than 40.

I am flex top. But not important whether to do anal or not :P

As for hobbies and what I like to do during my free time, I like to watch shows online, play mobile games and watch movies (I do this weekly). Also starting to go swimming more often.

Well, it is hard to say whether we have chemistry or will like each other. But I hope you can give us a chance and we get to know each other - at least we could be good friends if it is not a match. right?

Pm me if you wish to chat more :)

Hi, looking for long term relationship here. I'm 30 this year, 1.74m tall and weigh 80kg, Chinese. I'm work in IT related industry, and like to play console games, watch anime and drama series. I'm discreet. 

Prefer someone who is discreet, not into anal sex, same build as me, decent looking and Chinese. Private message me to chat further  =)

Hi, I'm a local Chinese, 28c 176 70, looking to settle down for the long term. 

Personal preference for my partner to be of slim/lean/average build. Would prefer someone of the same race and similar age (25-30) as me. 

You may either pm me or add me on line (Windie89) 

31 chn, 185 72. Local Chinese, fit, educated, decent, down to earth. Stable career, looking for a mate to complete the equation.

Line: tyerin85

Preferences

1) >1.75m (well, i'm tall)

2) Non-chub

3) Between 25-40 (i'm also ok if you look between those ages, lol)

4) Not a pure btm (just a preference)

5) decent (so ppl who are seeking "open" are a big no-no for me, i don't believe conflating "random fun" and "LTR" in the same category

Cheers!!

Edited by tyerin

29chn 170 84. Looking for someone who keen to settle down. Simplicity life, office work hours, bake and cook at home, cycle movies shopping and sweet tooth for desserts ! Line me  at skybaby 88

Hope to settle down by end of this year..

as i'm turning 30 soon lol

come and chat me up:)

Any malaysian chinese working i also don mind...

thanks!

On 7/23/2017 at 1:21 PM, kidster said:

Mission: 

Hope to find my boy and grow old together.

Vision:

Buy a house and stay together. Play catching around the house naked and blindfolded ;)

Me:

Race: Local Chinese

Stats: 177cm, 64kg

Appearance: Slightly above average I think.

Hobbies: Swim, gym, run, sleep, work

Body type: Lean and toned. Not the hunky type. 

Role: Pure top but willing to btm for my boy whenever he wants.

My other half: 
Appearance: Cute to me can already. My friends always say my exs are ugly but I think they are cute.

Character: No attitude, must be straight acting

Preference: Chinese from Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Indonesia. 

Body type: Lean will be great, baby fats is fine too but not adult fats. LOL

Role: Non pure top

Location: Residing in Singapore. I'm not into long distance relationship.

Above is my personal preferences. Don't judge.

Bump

*If you're so reluctant in exchanging pic, please don't message me. #LifeIsShort Don't waste your time and mine. Thanks.

Edited by kidster
On 05/08/2017 at 10:53 PM, Relationship said:

Hi there,

looking for ltr with local Chinese btm guys. Hit me up. I'm local Chinese pure top 171 58 age 31. 

Looking at one whom likes to swim jog and of cos bonus travel around the world. 

White collar straight acting guys preferred.

Regards 

#stillfinding

Edited by Relationship
18 hours ago, tanwla said:

Hi anyone here keen to become friends and start an LTR with me? :) I'm 27 yr, 170cm, 50kg. Hit me up if you're keen! 

P.S. the picture display is me :P 

Bump! Hehe hello peeps! :D 

On 11/05/2017 at 11:36 PM, Magicerife said:

it's been almost a year since i gotten back my singlehood. let's give this a try. 

28, havent weighed and measured myself in a while, chinese. that's about it

BUMP?

updated: weighed myself; put on an additional 5kg of ? Mass/fats compared to when I first started work

---

Dignity is a facade we wear to hide our ignorance.

small built local Chinese here

I am in late 30s but believe me or not, I look early 30 (hmm.. babyface? Puppy eyes?)

164 55 toned

Cook, gym, coffee, travel

financially stable, living in northeast

(b here)

seeking frd date ltr

preferably local

financially stable, non chub (sorry, my preference)

Due to my boyish look but mature thinking, kind of contradict as i have a liking  for younger guys but also older one with more mature attributes.. end of the day , both qualities are important to me.

i look cheeky but yet I am decent

no club, never smoke.

just hope to settle down with that person

Cuddle, movie, eat , swim in my home pool, travel

(I defined my self as above average... msg me and find out yourself if feel me and fall in my stated preference.. )

I always believe that everyone should have their significant other half to make his/her life complete. Due to the complexity of the society, there are simply too much noises around us that prevents us from seeking that significant partner out. While these noises are here to stay, I'm still hopeful I'll find the right guy along.

If you have the following attributes :-

- Max 40 years old
- Chinese / Caucasian only
- Non-smoker
- Bottom / Flex Bottom
- Discreet / Not into open relationship
- White collar job / Financially independent
- Non-chub (Slightly meaty is fine)
- Slightly hairy / hairy
- Most important of all - Want to build a meaningful relationship with a special someone and work towards living together

And if you can accept a guy with the following attributes :-

- 38 years old

- 175cm, 73kg
- Chinese
- Non-smoker
- Discreet / Not into open relationship
- White collar job / Financially independent / Have my own place
- Slightly meaty, swimmer's build
- Generally smooth
- Decent, executive looks

You are welcome to write to me to explore further. Thanks.

Hello peeps! I'm hoping to look for someone whom I can share a special bond with :) I'm 27 yrs old this year, I stand at 170 cm and weigh at 50 kg. I know I'm a bit on the lean side, am trying to put on some weight haha! I don't really look skinny as I do exercise and swim quite often :D I would say that I'm pretty simple and open to choices and options, having not been in a relationship before. But my ideal guy (whom I can only dream of) would be someone around the same age, around the same height, Chinese or Caucasian haha! And um.. someone nice I would say ;)  really hope to meet someone here! So here's me signing off and cheers to everyone! :D 

On 24/07/2017 at 0:30 PM, Eastguy27 said:

Well... let ne give it a shot here...

I am a local chinese, 100% singaporean. 43 tgis year (often mistaken as mid 30s), 188cm n 95kg. I m on the stocky side.

I am a genuine, sincere, non boring, financially independent, working professional. I love singing, travelling, reading, going to rhe movies, cycling and a good conversation over a meal or a cuppa.

I would love to find someone whom i can love and would love me... i always believe that love is very much about communication and compromise.

I prefer someone around the same age with a mature mentality, tall (juz a preference), simple and genuine!

Let's connect if your think we have a possibility of growing old together... 

I always believe that we should always give ourselves a chance and get to know each other better. Who knows things might juz work out the way that we want them to be? 
Even if it doesn't, at least we have tried... with no regrets! 

Let me try one more time... in case i miss the right one here *hopefully*......

On 29/08/2017 at 10:32 PM, tanwla said:

Hello peeps! I'm hoping to look for someone whom I can share a special bond with :) I'm 27 yrs old this year, I stand at 170 cm and weigh at 50 kg. I know I'm a bit on the lean side, am trying to put on some weight haha! I don't really look skinny as I do exercise and swim quite often :D I would say that I'm pretty simple and open to choices and options, having not been in a relationship before. But my ideal guy (whom I can only dream of) would be someone around the same age, around the same height, Chinese or Caucasian haha! And um.. someone nice I would say ;)  really hope to meet someone here! So here's me signing off and cheers to everyone! :D 

Nice introduction. Nice stats too. 

Hi guys, trying my luck here in looking for Mr. Right (aka LTR) also.

I'm simple guy who's looking for someone to enjoy the simple things in life with.

Height : 168 cm

weight : 75 kg

Race : Malay

Interest : Music (that pleases my ears), Manga, Anime, Tokusatsu, Inline Skating & Ice Skating (a total noob at it)

Edited by Madhan86

me:

1.      discreet 25 y/o 171cm 55kg (aiming to be 60kg <September concludes. jiayou!)

2.      a working professional

3.      Malay, living and working in Kuala Lumpur, born and raised in JB.

4.      I was a bottom (though I did top <20% of the time) in my last relationship (which lasted 2 years and ended in 2015)

criteria for 'the one':

1.      financially and emotionally stable

2.      can engage in intellectual conversations, and not be taken aback when the conversations get spicy

3.      age wise, I personally prefer between 24-30 years old though the range is not set in stone

4.      physical preference, I hate to admit that I am more open to non-chub.

5.      straight-acting. Don’t out me!

line id: izham1792 

Hi all,

I'm 24, 180 Chi, Bear. Been told I look "Japanese" or "European". 

I've been searching around for awhile, going on dates etc, but have not found the "right one". In fact, I've never been in a LTR before. 

I love to read, paint / color, game, watch shows. Big comic and manga fan. Love to cuddle and chill with someone, and just... you know, talk about life. I'm a nice guy, perhaps too "nice" and hence been taken advantage before purely because I'm always on the lookout to help others. I love to cook and bake also, more proficient in French and Italian Cuisine. 

I spent some time in France, so I may have an accent when I speak. Please don't mistake me as being "obnoxious", or "atas". When I was there, literally nobody could understand my Singaporean accent when I spoke English... hence I was forced to adapt and somehow, I developed this accent. I do speak basic French, so that helps with the romance ! Haha. I speak Japanese too, if that is a "plus" in your books. 

Currently still studying. PM me if you're interested to trade face pics / go out for a date, and we will see how things develop from there. Even if we don't "match" as a couple, I'm always happy to make new friends ! 

Thank you. 

Hello guys,

Just hoping to find some meaningful friendship here and hopefully maybe a someone special.

I'm quite friendly and outgoing. Really hope to meet new people here.

Just drop me a msg if you are keen and we can start talking. Meet up soon for a drinks too.

Stay Awesome!

Cheers!

Hey hi! 

Name is David 

i am 27 this year 

studying social sciences ( inspired to be a medical social worker) 

love coffee , rows weekly on weekends 

love to sing Ktv , paint and cook! 

Up to make friends and see how it goes! 

Line me at Davidaviss or pm me! 

Cheers! :D 

Its not how much you have in you but how much are you willing to give to those in need.

Hi guys, trying my luck here in looking for Mr. Right (aka LTR) also.

I'm simple guy who's looking for someone to enjoy the simple things in life with.

Height : 168 cm

weight : 75 kg

Race : Malay

Interest : Music (that pleases my ears), Manga, Anime, Tokusatsu, Inline Skating & Ice Skating (a total noob at it)

Hi Im 33,local chn, Top who lives in the East.

Size: Lean/Slim-fit

Outdoor Interest: Jogging, Gym, cycling, kayaking, OCR and anything fun

Indoor Interest: Singing K, movies, Board Games, Tabletop wargame, card game, meeting friends, hugging and cuddling

Preferred local chinese who is not drama queen or sissy or chub. Abit sporty will be a plus. :P

If the above simple introduction does pique your interest, please reply me back :)

Edit : Case closed :) I will now dedicate time to those who are still keen on forging friendships with me! Leaving this post here because I get some positive feedback from many of ya'll. Apologize to the peeps that couldn't click :( and to the conversations that died off.. I'm sorry that I cannot initiate to continue the conversation all the time!

Sup peeeeeepur.

I'm looking for friends and lastly a relationship if we can get along well.

I'm just an average person, no chiseled body or anything fancy. I gym a little just to keep my body fats from growing any further than it already is now.

Some not so important details:

- I'm a local Chinese, if that's super important to you

- I love cuddles

- I own a dog

- I don't associate myself with roles, so you can save the question on that

- I have my preferences.. for example.. I do not like to be rushed into a relationship when I hardly know you :) 

Drop me a PM if interested!
Telegram ID: PM me and hopefully I can respond to you swiftly on that.

Edited by Gray32
Going to focus on a small pool of genuine people now :p

Holy mama.

On 8/6/2017 at 10:05 PM, whereyouat said:

Posting again.

Hi :lol:

Here's to trying to find a potential date for a meaningful relationship.

A bit about me: 

In my early 30s, M, gay, flex.

Seek a guy who's preferably aged below 36yo, Malay, Chinese doesnt matter so long as there's chemistry. Into guys who're flex/top, stable, of decent character & attitude. 

A guy who communicates well & can make me laugh are important qualities ;)

If you’d like to know more pls do say 'Hi'. So, if you're friendly, open and up for it, hope to hear from you.

Thank you for reading. :D

Repost. It's a long shot and probably pointless but just gonna try anyways. 

"When You Judge Another, You Do Not Define Them, You Define Your SELF" 

Hi guys

i am 32 chn, 167,56kg, gymfit and the display pic is me and I am a top. 

i am seeking dates and hopefully can settle down. I am straight acting, smooth and like to gym a lot, travel, jog and movies. 

I am looking for someone younger than me and not above 35 Chinese. Must be straight acting and non chub (just a preference) and non hairy. Boyish cute is a plus. 

Do PM me if you are keen and if you are similar to the above descriptions. I know it's not easy but I will wait....

Cheers and good luck to everyone who is seeking love....

Hey guys, 

It's time to go back into the dating game. 

Just looking around for people that I can have meaningful connection with and someone special. 

I'm kinda friendly and outgoing, so be prepared.

I don't really have a particular type, just someone pleasant and can hold great conversation. 

Okay, enough advertising about myself. Feel free to drop me a message and lets just chat there instead. 

Cheers, 

Stay Awesome!! 

:)

On 29/08/2017 at 10:32 PM, tanwla said:

Bump! :D 

• Bern featured this topic
  • G_M pinned this topic