Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

On 01/09/2017 at 11:57 PM, NinetyTwo said:

me:

1.      discreet 25 y/o 171cm 55kg (aiming to be 60kg <September concludes. jiayou!)

2.      a working professional

3.      Malay, living and working in Kuala Lumpur, born and raised in JB.

4.      I was a bottom (though I did top <20% of the time) in my last relationship (which lasted 2 years and ended in 2015)

criteria for 'the one':

1.      financially and emotionally stable

2.      can engage in intellectual conversations, and not be taken aback when the conversations get spicy

3.      age wise, I personally prefer between 24-30 years old though the range is not set in stone

4.      physical preference, I hate to admit that I am more open to non-chub.

5.      straight-acting. Don’t out me!

line id: izham1792 

I am now 57kg.  Yeayyy

Hello everyone!! 

Just hoping to find some meaningful friendship here and hopefully maybe a someone special.

Some simple details about me: 

I'm 22. 

Chinese. 

170, 60-ish 

Kinda independent but sometimes just wanna lean on someone

Love hanging out and partying with friends, so please join too? 

Hoping to find someone with similar character and can click well with not only me as well as the people around me. 

Just drop me a msg if you are keen and we can start talking. Meet up soon for a drinks too.

Stay Awesome!

21 167 57 local, slim toned built btm here.

Currently in the process of bulking up.

Serving the Nation and I'm planning to further my education thereafter. 

English speaking, 华人, a little of Deutsche

Am an extrovert. Enjoys the great outdoors as well as cuddling.

Free times are normally spent Swimming, Gymming, Jogging, Writing, Reading & Gaming

Hoping to find someone who sincerely wants to commit and settle if we are able to click. 

Preferably someone between 20-30, is able to take care of himself, is financially stable and enjoys sex as much as i do:)

Cheers!

On 24/06/2017 at 8:02 PM, zykios said:

Race: Chinese

Height: 176cm

Weight: somewhere between 90 and 100 kg

Body Type: Chub, though I'm looking to slim down. Hopefully you are fine with both.

Body Hair: I am pretty hairy~

Interests:

» Travelling to places with scenery, nature & cultural areas

» Food: Making & eating

» Furries

» Roleplaying

» Books

» Listening to music

» Lazing in bed, watching sci-fi TV series on Netflix

Looking for:

» Someone who'll be my partner, who'll accept me for who I am. Quirks, kinks and all. I am looking for someone around my age, so between 18 to say...21 at most. 

» If you're lean or muscular and you still want to try, go ahead, I welcome it! :P ^~^

»Someone who isn't submissive persay but someone who knows how to tease me back appropriately.

Something I'm looking forward to:

Holding hands in cinemas, random kisses (including ones to shut you up :P), roleplaying occasionally when we're apart, dancing in the nude with music playing over bluetooth speaker or radio, cooking together, etc.

Something that'll give you a bigger chance (optional): If you stay in the North-east.

Bit of a preference but only because of food issues: I'd prefer Chinese or non-Singaporeans because of differences in religions and food intakes, I just don't want to offend people basically.

¤ Important point: I am currently serving NS so do bear with the lack of replies I can offer.

Bumping the updated one

HEYLO! :)

I don't know if this platform do works but yeah. Here goes...

I'm 20. Chinese. 170(I think), 60-ish. - Slim build Boi 

Currently studying in a Polytechnic. Spend my free time Running (and marathon), Trekking, Exploring new Places, Hunting Down for Delicious Food & Gaming. 

Hope to be able to find someone who wants to settle down (provided we click - duh.) and a lil' cheeky too. Preferably one that is between 20-30. hehe :P 

Hi

24 Local chinese here, Currently working. Stats isnt nice but try hard to work on it

My interest is

1)Drawing (hey u can look at my profile page and have a look at my drawings)

2)Singing (Chinese/Hokkien/Cantonese/English* songs)

*Only a bit haha and preferably Chinese more often (emo kind of songs is my favorite)

3)Gaming (FFXIV, Elsword, Maplesea etc )

4)Photoshop (Loves to create my own wallpapers)

5)Card Game (Vanguard)

Hope to find someone i can settle down (if we click). Feel free to pm me~

Edited by Jason Chua

28c 176 70 (100% local) 

A data analyst by day.

A gamer by night (mainly PC and just recently Nintendo Switch). 

A sucker for Japanese food (ramen or donburi anyone?). 

Enjoys exploring the unknown, travelling, long leisurely strolls, the peace and quiet away from the hustle and bustle and listening to emo songs. 

Looking for a stayer & companion & lover in my life (and preferably local Chinese of similar age). Someone understanding and sensible. Someone faithful and honest. Are you that someone in the crowd? Come forth and let's write our fairy tale together. 

Hi, intended to make new friends.

23yo, 63,172. 

Currently in a LTR of 3 years and LDR for more than 3months.

Digital Marketing Strategist.

Hobbies: swimming, travelling

Im a foodie myself. Enjoy good food that could excite my taste buds! Love cooking as well.

Dont hesitate to drop me a message even we aren't the same type of people. 

We might click. Who knows :)

Hello,

Posting the ad for love again.

I am:

- average built, toning my body now

- 33 this year, chinese, standing 167cm

- have no bulging belly

- flex b in case you need to know

- enjoys a bit of reading, watching TV, tea and lepak

If you are someone who is

- comfortable speaking both English and Mandarin

- financially independent

- a follower of being faithful lover

- not a sissy, but can be gentle, best a gentleman

- not a chub (sorry about that)

- comfortable enjoying a heart to heart talk

- willing to settle down

Hitch me up by pm me. I would be happy to befriend you and see how it goes.

On 22/08/2017 at 5:58 PM, NilandNil said:

Everything to know about me is on my profile :)

Some extra Info about me:

-I am Bi.

-I am attracted to shy/caring/soft-spoken personalities.

-I prefer petite/small build compared to muscular builds (Not nice to hug haha).

-I can be a little too protective at times xD

-I melt when I am shown affection :3

-I dislike insensitivity

HMU if u wanna know more :) gimme a chance to know you better. we can chat for abit and see how things would work out for us.

Bump :)

Race: Chinese

Height: 176cm

Weight: somewhere between 90 and 100 kg

Body Type: Chub, though I'm looking to slim down. Hopefully you are fine with both.

Body Hair: I am pretty hairy~

Interests:

» Travelling to places with scenery, nature & cultural areas

» Food: Making & eating

» Furries

» Roleplaying

» Books

» Listening to music

» Lazing in bed, watching sci-fi TV series on Netflix

Looking for:

» Someone who'll be my partner, who'll accept me for who I am. Quirks, kinks and all. I am looking for someone around my age, so between 18 to say...21 at most. 

» If you're lean or muscular and you still want to try, go ahead, I welcome it! :P ^~^

»Someone who isn't submissive persay but someone who knows how to tease me back appropriately.

Something I'm looking forward to:

Holding hands in cinemas, random kisses (including ones to shut you up :P), roleplaying occasionally when we're apart, dancing in the nude with music playing over bluetooth speaker or radio, cooking together, etc.

Something that'll give you a bigger chance (optional): If you stay in the North-east.

Bit of a preference but only because of food issues: I'd prefer Chinese or non-Singaporeans because of differences in religions and food intakes, I just don't want to offend people basically.

¤ Important point: I am currently serving NS so do bear with the lack of replies I can offer.

REPOSTING WITH HOPES

yo guys,

I hope to find sincere friends and hopefully someone special. Pretty much LTR

About me: 

I'm 29 chi 17085 Chinese. 

Very independent but sometimes can get needy haha

Pretty much a homely guy but am open to explore many activities 

Do love to hangout  once FREE and stay out till late

Preference:

Chinese and dun mind me as meaty

Inbox me and we can start chatting from there.

Goodluck to those finding love too! 

Line me st skybaby 88

On 9/3/2017 at 8:15 PM, ReallyMeh said:

Hi Im 33,local chn, Top who lives in the East.

Size: Lean/Slim-fit

Outdoor Interest: Jogging, Gym, cycling, kayaking, OCR and anything fun

Indoor Interest: Singing K, movies, Board Games, Tabletop wargame, card game, meeting friends, hugging and cuddling

Preferred local chinese who is not drama queen or sissy or chub. Abit sporty will be a plus. :P

If the above simple introduction does pique your interest, please reply me back :)

bump :D

On 23/09/2017 at 12:23 AM, Firday said:

as i grow older, this ltr become more less appealing to me bcz lazy to dating/patok and sharing of bed space, toilet and others.

i tend to be more into for myself, live for myself, less on brand clothing, shopping, hairstyle, gym and chasing unwanted want instead of need to rest, peace and useful activities.

i hate to mend my bf affair, his stress , frustration and not because i love him less but i think otherwise - why fret with unnecessary worry from career, family and ego.

he seem to chase for dream, un fullfilled need and most of the thing he never have - whatever he dun know or i also dun know.

he keep on buying hand phone whereby nobody call him, electronic gadget where dun even got time to unwrap the box and still buying addiction and sampling food which i think yuck to me.

I miss those cheap hawker food in bkk, malaysia and bandung whereby food is fresh and tasteful. That why i travel alone without him since he busy with his passion for career.

i hate to argue with him due to personal conflict but just less talking and smile to his face - less intimate him. Please dun think i m fake to him, just want to share the closeness with him.

i think maybe i dun belong to partnership, i ask him to move back to his family bcz he flip n snore whenever tired in work and affect my sleep mode. I dun want to ruin his ego, hurt his feeling but white lie to spend more time with his parent instead.

i think wisely and verdict is.....i m what i am.

ps : i m not dumpling him but still care about him except not on long term basic. I m not looking for anyone anymore because very tired to find another one

or the one

or the only one which never going to be.....

How come im becoming like how u had experienced bit by bit

however still open to ltr if possible. 

Heyyy guys,

I hope to find sincere friends and hopefully someone special. Pretty much LTR-oriented.

Basic information about me: 

I'm 22, 165, 60

Chinese. 

Very independent but sometimes can get needy haha

Pretty much a homely guy but am open to explore many activities 

Do love to hangout with friends once in a while and stay out till late

Preference:

Non-smoker

Between age 21 (in NS or ORDed) to 29

Inbox me and we can start chatting from there.

Goodluck to those finding love too! :lol:

Edited by J0Boo
Add information

Hi guys, trying my luck here in looking for Mr. Right (aka LTR) also.

I'm a simple guy who's looking for someone to enjoy the simple things in life with.

Height : 168 cm

weight : 75 kg

Race : Malay

Interest : Music (that pleases my ears), Manga, Anime, Tokusatsu, Inline Skating & Ice Skating (a total noob at it though)

Joining the thread to try my luck too

I'm 22 174 70 chn flex. Currently serving the nation and gonna ord in early 2018. 

Interest: Horror films, dramas, badminton, sight seeing, travelling, gardening (your typical good boy ;p)

If you are chinese and around my age do pm me if you are looking for ltr too! Ps: sorry not into chubs

Hi guys

i am 32 chn, 167,56kg, gymfit and the display pic is me and I am a top. 

i am seeking dates and hopefully can settle down. I am straight acting, smooth and like to gym a lot, travel, jog and movies. 

I am looking for someone younger than me and not above 35 Chinese. Must be straight acting and non chub (just a preference) and non hairy. Boyish cute is a plus. 

Do PM me if you are similar to the above descriptions. I know it's not easy but I will wait....

Cheers and good luck to everyone who is seeking love..

8 hours ago, JoeTanJoeTan said:

Hi guys

i am 32 chn, 167,56kg, gymfit and the display pic is me and I am a top. 

i am seeking dates and hopefully can settle down. I am straight acting, smooth and like to gym a lot, travel, jog and movies. 

I am looking for someone younger than me and not above 35 Chinese. Must be straight acting and non chub (just a preference) and non hairy. Boyish cute is a plus. 

Do PM me if you are similar to the above descriptions. I know it's not easy but I will wait....

Cheers and good luck to everyone who is seeking love..

Wow with this kind of good body I believe a lot hungry btm will send their CV to you. Hehe

• Bern featured this topic
  • G_M pinned this topic