Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

On 10/25/2017 at 11:01 PM, ReallyMeh said:

Hi Im 33,local chn, Top who lives in the East.

Size: Lean/Slim-fit

Outdoor Interest: Jogging, Gym, cycling, kayaking, OCR and anything fun

Indoor Interest: Singing K, movies, Board Games, Tabletop wargame, card game, meeting friends, hugging and cuddling

Preferred local chinese who is not drama queen or sissy or chub. Abit sporty will be a plus. :P

If the above simple introduction does pique your interest, please reply me back :)

Bump :)

It’s the start of a new month! Hoping it will be a good one too. 

Looking for a partner to settle down with for the rest of life. Cuddle and snuggle together under the blanket. Looking forward to build a warm home and talk about everything under the sun. Laughing and enjoying our lives together.

Currently 29/65/170 Chinese, averagely build and a btm. Aiming to be 60/61kg though.

Looking for a top, manly gentleman, someone taller, able to converse, good character, loyal, takes initiative at times, mature and stable. Someone who don’t go around looking for fun too. 

Do drop me a ping/message if you believe we would match. 

Cheers!

Hi guys

i am 32 chn, 167,56kg, gymfit and the display pic is me and I am a top. 

i am seeking dates and hopefully can settle down. I am straight acting, smooth and like to gym a lot, travel, jog and movies. 

I am looking for someone younger than me and not above 35 Chinese. Must be straight acting and non chub (just a preference) and non hairy. Boyish cute is a plus. 

Do PM me if you are similar to the above descriptions. I know it's not easy but I will wait....

Cheers and good luck to everyone who is seeking love..

I am:

- quiet yet can be noisy

- mature yet can be slutty

- independent yet wants someone to depend on

- 33 this year, 167cm and 74kg

- non chub, with good muscle mass and broad shoulders

- a flex bottom if that matters

Anyway I was currently building up my body. Can see some shape now. 33 this year, no fat belly.

I would want you if: 

- you are not sissy

- if you cherish Ltr

- if you're not a chub

PM me, and lets see if we could develop from there. :3

Hi, looking for long term relationship here. I'm 30 this year, 1.74m tall and weigh 80kg, Chinese. I'm work in IT related industry, and like to play console games, watch anime and drama series. I'm discreet. 

Prefer someone who is discreet, not into anal sex, same build as me, decent looking and Chinese. Private message me to chat further  =)

yo guys,

I hope to find sincere friends and hopefully someone special. Pretty much LTR

About me: 

I'm 29 chi 17085 Chinese. 

Very independent but sometimes can get needy haha

Pretty much a homely guy but am open to explore many activities 

Do love to hangout  once FREE and stay out till late

Preference:

Chinese and dun mind me as meaty

Inbox me and we can start chatting from there.

I prefer malaysian chinese

Goodluck to those finding love too! 

Line me at skybaby 88

Hi hi come and love me please lol. 

Jeremy

160 60 btm

Local Chinese 

Looking for dates and hopefully someone to love me. Prefer someone with a matured mind. I am a smoker and a drinker. A little feminine. No preference for age or race but prefer non chub. :)have a nice day and hmu! 

On 04/11/2017 at 1:50 PM, boyboy24 said:

Im 27 chn, 174 78. Non chub. Im singaporean looking for a relationship that last long. Im only into chinese. If u guys wanna know me more can add me in wechat : danson-ahboy. 

More pics can be found in my instagram: mrdansonong

Guys, im more into chinese no racist but its my own preferences..maybe guys around my age. Im okay with malaysian chinese as well, can contact me via line too: danson24. 

On 25/10/2017 at 6:32 PM, Sport-coholic said:

Should do a poll here on this thread success rate.

FYI, there's one guy here on this page who PM me & after we chat on LINE & i sent him my face pic...  the next day this fucker MIA... 

I'm fine with u openly rejecting me but at least have the decency to say it in my face & stop treating innocent pple like me like Trash just coz "I'm not ur Type"... 

I admit the past 48 hours I'm experiencing a slight depression but what cheers me up is me having the Balls to accept reality & the other guy not having any balls to be a man... 

3 hours ago, 30yochinese said:

FYI, there's one guy here on this page who PM me & after we chat on LINE & i sent him my face pic...  the next day this fucker MIA... 

I'm fine with u openly rejecting me but at least have the decency to say it in my face & stop treating innocent pple like me like Trash just coz "I'm not ur Type"... 

I admit the past 48 hours I'm experiencing a slight depression but what cheers me up is me having the Balls to accept reality & the other guy not having any balls to be a man... 

i most jiaklah then you...he pass around my hp to stranger who call me at wee hour to ask whether can be friend.

i have to cancel terminate the plan for this guy in bw forum.

11 minutes ago, Firday said:

i most jiaklah then you...he pass around my hp to stranger who call me at wee hour to ask whether can be friend.

i have to cancel terminate the plan for this guy in bw forum.

am i paranoid if i were in ur Shoes & (out of desperation ) i made a Police Report? 

this is hardcore Harassment, i feel for U... 

1 minute ago, jerseyboys said:

am i paranoid if i were in ur Shoes & (out of desperation ) i made a Police Report? 

this is hardcore Harassment, i feel for U... 

but the person who call is not the one who spread the mobile...well, i actually know who the culprit is bcz i decline and reject his meetup after a few chat.

what's so gay about the new Hollywood movie "Victoria & Abdul"? 

saw the film y'day & it got me thinking...a few months back a 52yo guy showed interest in me...isn't that like Queen Victoria showing interest in an Indian Servant? 

Queen Vic is teaching us to embrace diversity, whatever race U are or the color of ur skin. 

from Queen Vic i've learnt Friendship need not be bounded by age & this is true btw 2 gay men... 

Hi all,

I'm 24, 180 Chi, Bear. Been told I look "Japanese" or "European". 

I've been searching around for awhile, going on dates etc, but have not found the "right one". In fact, I've never been in a LTR before. 

I love to read, paint / color, game, watch shows. Big comic and manga fan. Love to cuddle and chill with someone, and just... you know, talk about life. I'm a nice guy, perhaps too "nice" and hence been taken advantage before purely because I'm always on the lookout to help others. I love to cook and bake also, more proficient in French and Italian Cuisine. 

I spent some time in France, so I may have an accent when I speak. Please don't mistake me as being "obnoxious", or "atas". When I was there, literally nobody could understand my Singaporean accent when I spoke English... hence I was forced to adapt and somehow, I developed this accent. I do speak basic French, so that helps with the romance ! Haha. I speak Japanese too, if that is a "plus" in your books. 

Currently still studying. PM me if you're interested to trade face pics / go out for a date, and we will see how things develop from there. Even if we don't "match" as a couple, I'm always happy to make new friends ! 

Thank you. 

2 hours ago, Relationship said:

Hi there,

looking for ltr with local Chinese btm guys. Hit me up. I'm local Chinese pure top 171 58 age 31. 

Looking at one whom likes to swim jog and of cos bonus travel around the world. 

White collar straight acting guys preferred.

Regards 

#11/11/2017 #singleday

Thumbs up for the hashtags. Opportunist. 

---

Dignity is a facade we wear to hide our ignorance.

5 hours ago, Dave Konaka said:

Hi all,

I'm 24, 180 Chi, Bear. Been told I look "Japanese" or "European". 

I've been searching around for awhile, going on dates etc, but have not found the "right one". In fact, I've never been in a LTR before. 

I love to read, paint / color, game, watch shows. Big comic and manga fan. Love to cuddle and chill with someone, and just... you know, talk about life. I'm a nice guy, perhaps too "nice" and hence been taken advantage before purely because I'm always on the lookout to help others. I love to cook and bake also, more proficient in French and Italian Cuisine. 

I spent some time in France, so I may have an accent when I speak. Please don't mistake me as being "obnoxious", or "atas". When I was there, literally nobody could understand my Singaporean accent when I spoke English... hence I was forced to adapt and somehow, I developed this accent. I do speak basic French, so that helps with the romance ! Haha. I speak Japanese too, if that is a "plus" in your books. 

Currently still studying. PM me if you're interested to trade face pics / go out for a date, and we will see how things develop from there. Even if we don't "match" as a couple, I'm always happy to make new friends ! 

Thank you. 

Wow most interesting profile! But just not sure how heavy a bear-bear can be? Esp at 180

lonely & all

i thk u shd all set your criteria eg age group that u could accept, dislikes etc

2 hours ago, lonelyboi said:

Hi

I'm 24 180 60 local chn. Looking for someone sincere and caring for ltr. Am non smoker so hopefully the special someone isn't as well. 

I like watching drama and playing console games during my free time at home. When I'm out I usually spend some time arcade gaming or looking for good food. 

yo guys,

About me: 

Preference:

Line me at skybaby 88

yo guys,

About me: 

Preference:

Line me at skybaby 88

Hi there, I am looking for friends and also boyfriend. Never been in relationship before but hope to find one. 

23 years old, 171 cm and 63 kg. (Flex btm i guess....). 

Independent and professional. Reside in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. 

I prefer malaysian chinese. Look up anything that is possible. :D

Drop me a message and let see how it will goes.  

Hello,

I am 22, 162, 56 Chinese, hoping to find that special someone to plan & live our future together.

Preference:

- Loyalty & faithfulness is a MUST
- Willing to be committed to build & maintain the relationship
- Honest, mature & responsible enough to face/solve the issues in the relationship
- Chinese & not a chub
- Below 30 years old
- Preferably stay in the west
- Caring & humorous guy is a bonus

More interested in a stable relationship driven by commitment & mutual understanding rather than a passionate love life fueled by hormones & lust.

Drop me a message if interested to know more. :lol: 

On 11/10/2017 at 11:11 PM, jerseyboys said:

saw the film y'day & it got me thinking...a few months back a 52yo guy showed interest in me...isn't that like Queen Victoria showing interest in an Indian Servant? 

Woo... I hope you didn't reject his friendship because of his age... 

Hi guys, trying my luck here in looking for Mr. Right (aka LTR) also.

I'm a simple guy who's looking for someone to enjoy the simple things in life with.

Height : 168 cm

weight : 75 kg

Race : Malay

Interest : Music (that pleases my ears), Manga, Anime, Tokusatsu, Inline Skating & Ice Skating (a total noob at it though)

• Bern featured this topic
  • G_M pinned this topic