Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

Guest Sport-coholic
On 10/11/2017 at 11:37 AM, 30yochinese said:

FYI, there's one guy here on this page who PM me & after we chat on LINE & i sent him my face pic...  the next day this fucker MIA... 

I'm fine with u openly rejecting me but at least have the decency to say it in my face & stop treating innocent pple like me like Trash just coz "I'm not ur Type"... 

I admit the past 48 hours I'm experiencing a slight depression but what cheers me up is me having the Balls to accept reality & the other guy not having any balls to be a man... 

Don't quote me leh. I'm not the one you talked to.

Hello guys,

Just hoping to find some meaningful friendship here and hopefully maybe a someone special.

Because it always start with friends, right?  Sadly no. Not in this circle. 

Really hope to meet new people here.

Just drop me a msg if you are keen and we can start talking. Meet up soon for a drinks too.

Stay Awesome!

Cheers!

11 minutes ago, Kenji_boi said:

Hello guys,

Just hoping to find some meaningful friendship here and hopefully maybe a someone special.

Just drop me a msg if you are keen and we can start talking. Meet up soon for a drinks too.

Stay Awesome!

Cheers!

Lols add me on line: barcodescanner

Hi, I am 24 year old. 173cm and 80kg.

Chinese bottom. Can be unpredictably boring.

Currently still working and a student.

Loves pop music, jogging, swimming.

Enjoys outdoors and long bus rides.

Casual gamer and love horror and comedy movies.

I love a good ghost story.

Line:danflames

If anyone is interested.

Thank you for reading.

Hi guys

i am 32 chn, 167,56kg, gymfit and the display pic is me and I am a top. 

i am seeking dates and hopefully can settle down. I am straight acting, smooth and like to gym a lot, travel, jog and movies. 

I am looking for someone younger than me and not above 35 Chinese. Must be straight acting and non chub (just a preference) and non hairy. Boyish cute is a plus. 

Do PM me if you are similar to the above descriptions. I know it's not easy but I will wait....

Cheers and good luck to everyone who is seeking love..

On 16/11/2017 at 10:50 AM, Kenji_boi said:

Hello guys,

Stay Awesome!

Cheers!

HMU to chat line: barcodescanner

14 hours ago, JoeTanJoeTan said:

Hi guys

i am seeking dates and hopefully can settle down. I am straight acting, smooth and like to gym a lot, travel, jog and movies. 

I am looking for someone younger than me and not above 35 Chinese. Must be straight acting and non chub (just a preference) and non hairy. Boyish cute is a plus. 

Do PM me if you are similar to the above descriptions. I know it's not easy but I will wait....

Hi just saw your post? Keen to chat?

On 11/12/2017 at 10:06 AM, skybabylister said:

yo guys,

I hope to find sincere friends and hopefully someone special. Pretty much LTR

About me: 

I'm 29 chi 17085 Chinese. 

Very independent but sometimes can get needy haha

Pretty much a homely guy but am open to explore many activities 

Do love to hangout  once FREE and stay out till late

Preference:

Chinese and dun mind me as meaty

Inbox me and we can start chatting from there.

I prefer malaysian chinese

Goodluck to those finding love too! 

Line me at skybaby 88

Bump

On 18/11/2017 at 7:14 AM, JoeTanJoeTan said:

Hi guys

U look attractive to me 

Hi. I'm alex. 25c 168 64. I'm b. Looking for friend chat date. 

I hope to find someone who is older than me or experienced in dates because I never date before. Hope to find someone who gym, so we can gym together

Interest: gymming, dancing, gaming, reading and watching anime and movie

Pm me

On 14/10/2017 at 8:48 AM, Lonelyboy90 said:

Hi guys

i am 27 chn, 176, 70kg and the display pic is me. i am seeking friends, dates and more. I am straight acting. I enjoy watching hk dramas and listen to mostly chinese songs. 

I am looking for someone chinese around my age. Must be straight acting, non chub and take really good care of their personal hygiene.

do PM me to if you think we can know each other better. 

Pm

Hello :D

Here I am, trying to find potential date for a hopefully a meaningful monogamous relationship or maybe make some new good friends.

A bit about me: 

In my early 30s, 173, Mly, gay, flex. Loves the outdoors and indoors. Not sporty nor fit but hope to meet someone who can motivate and perhaps lead us into a positive lifestyle. Do enjoy abit of swimming and badminton. Loves music, movies and certain drama/comedy.

What I seek:

Guys ages <36yo, Flex/Top, stable, of decent character & attitude. Preferential to Malays(or similar) but also open to others so long as there's good chemistry.

Someone who's not judgemental, knows what he wants, able to communicate well & knows gd humour would be great! ;)

If you’d like to know more pls do message me.

So, if you're friendly, open-minded and up for it, I hope to hear from you.

Thank you for reading, have a good day :lol:

Edited by whereyouat

"When You Judge Another, You Do Not Define Them, You Define Your SELF" 

Hi.

28 chinese 165 68.

Prefer bespectacled, straight-behaving and older guy

I am okay with average guy, but not interested in slim.

Please share with your pics. You may PM me too.

Thanks

Smiling and Laughing will cure the sadness   :wub::D  :wub:

Hi, looking for long term relationship here. I'm 30 this year, 1.74m tall and weigh 80kg, Chinese. I'm work in IT related industry, and like to play console games, watch anime and drama series. I'm discreet. 

Prefer someone who is discreet, not into anal sex, same build as me, decent looking and Chinese. Private message me to chat further  =)

On 8/22/2017 at 2:58 AM, NilandNil said:

Everything to know about me is on my profile :)

Some extra Info about me:

-I am Bi.

-I am attracted to shy/caring/soft-spoken personalities.

-I prefer petite/small build compared to muscular builds (Not nice to hug haha).

-I can be a little too protective at times xD

-I melt when I am shown affection :3

HMU if u wanna know more :) gimme a chance to know you better. we can chat for abit and see how things would work out for us.

bump :)

On 7/23/2017 at 1:21 PM, kidster said:

Mission: 

Hope to find my boy and grow old together.

Vision:

Buy a house and stay together. Play catching around the house naked and blindfolded ;)

Me:

Race: Local Chinese

Stats: 177cm, 64kg

Appearance: Slightly above average I think.

Hobbies: Swim, gym, run, sleep, work, JO

Body type: Lean and toned. Not the hunky type. 

Role: Pure top but willing to btm for my boy whenever he wants.

My other half: 
Appearance: Cute to me can already. My friends always say my exs are ugly but I think they are cute.

Character: No attitude, must be straight acting

Preference: Chinese from Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Indonesia

Body type: Lean will be great, baby fats is fine too but not adult fats. LOL

Role: Non-pure top

Location: Residing in Singapore. I'm not into long distance relationship.

Above is my personal preferences. Don't judge.

*Pic first! If you're so reluctant in exchanging pic, please don't message me. #LifeIsShort Don't waste my time and yours. Thanks.

bump

21 167 57 local, slim toned btm here.

Serving the Nation and I'm planning to further my education thereafter. 

English speaking, 华人, a little of Deutsche

Am an extrovert. Enjoys the great outdoors as well as cuddling.

Free times are normally spent Swimming, Gymming, Jogging, Writing, Reading or Gaming. 

Hoping to find someone who sincerely wants to commit and settle if we are able to click. 

Preferably someone between 20-30, is able to take care of himself,  toned to mascular built and enjoys sex as much as i do:)

Cheers!

On 8/9/2017 at 1:38 AM, NewToHere said:

just had my heart broken, looking for serious friend :)

about me:

-22c 168 52

- studying now

-all my friend said that i am a childish kid with an old man soul ( like to nag, nagging is caring :D )

-i am independent, dun like to rely on others

-very quiet.. but, 'still water runs deep' :)  can be really really naught to those i am really close with

-i dun know how you guys 'rank' the look, but i know i look like a normal human being :) 

-love to sing (even though always kena complaining)

-cook when i am free ( but i always 'hiam' my own foods)

-i am kind and helpful :)

-dun hate me if i have bad smell when you meet me, cause i always put myself into people's shoes

-mandarin speaking, you can still speak english :D but i think you cant understand me..ahaha

looking for:

-any human being (but not those seeking fun)

-financially independent

-cheerful guy and talkative guy 

-anyone who has 2 eyes, 1 nose with 2 nostrils, 1 mouth, 2 ears etc

-singing talent is a plus plus plus

-cooking talent also a plus plus plus

-not possessive 

-straight acting .. 

-serious in  ltr

爱是深深的喜欢, 喜欢是淡淡的爱。

bump :)

Hello boys, 

Because it always start with friends, right?  

Stay Awesome!

Cheers!

Hi all,

I'm 24, 180 Chi, Bear. Been told I look "Japanese" or "European". To be upfront, I'm bi, not gay. I'm straight acting / masculine.

I've been searching around for awhile, going on dates etc, but have not found the "right one". In fact, I've never been in a LTR before. 

I love to read, paint / color, game, watch shows. Big comic and manga fan. Love to cuddle and chill with someone, and just... you know, talk about life. I'm a nice guy, perhaps too "nice" and hence been taken advantage before purely because I'm always on the lookout to help others. I love to cook and bake also, more proficient in French and Italian Cuisine. 

I spent some time in France, so I may have an accent when I speak. Please don't mistake me as being "obnoxious", or "atas". When I was there, literally nobody could understand my Singaporean accent when I spoke English... hence I was forced to adapt and somehow, I developed this accent. I do speak basic French, so that helps with the romance ! Haha. I speak Japanese too, if that is a "plus" in your books. 

Currently still studying. PM me if you're interested to trade face pics / go out for a date, and we will see how things develop from there. Even if we don't "match" as a couple, I'm always happy to make new friends ! My ideal "type" would be someone that is just smaller size than me, and most importantly must be kind. (No point looking hot and handsome when you're black on the inside). I'm ok if you're a little older, but not too much as well.

PS: I'm keeping my hair long currently for charity. No, its not for "Hair for Hope", I plan to donate my hair to make wigs for cancer patients so that they can get it at a much subsidised rate (cost price) after the proper processing is done by the charity. A wig could easily cost them a few hundred bucks, and I believe they have enough to worry about when it comes to paying for their chemotherapy fees. It is hot, it is messy, I try my best to look presentable as always, so do hope you don't mind. (Things can get a little frizzy and messy after a whole day, especially if the weather is super hot and humid).

Perhaps its the holiday mood around in the air and with Christmas decorations and everything, but I do hope to find someone to connect to. If you're looking for something too, let's give it a shot together ? Regardless of the outcome, we've "tried" at the very least, and that, to me, is progress already.

Thank you. 

36 minutes ago, Dave Konaka said:

Hi all,

I'm 24, 180 Chi, Bear. Been told I look "Japanese" or "European". To be upfront, I'm bi, not gay. I'm straight acting / masculine.

I've been searching around for awhile, going on dates etc, but have not found the "right one". In fact, I've never been in a LTR before. 

I love to read, paint / color, game, watch shows. Big comic and manga fan. Love to cuddle and chill with someone, and just... you know, talk about life. I'm a nice guy, perhaps too "nice" and hence been taken advantage before purely because I'm always on the lookout to help others. I love to cook and bake also, more proficient in French and Italian Cuisine. 

I spent some time in France, so I may have an accent when I speak. Please don't mistake me as being "obnoxious", or "atas". When I was there, literally nobody could understand my Singaporean accent when I spoke English... hence I was forced to adapt and somehow, I developed this accent. I do speak basic French, so that helps with the romance ! Haha. I speak Japanese too, if that is a "plus" in your books. 

Currently still studying. PM me if you're interested to trade face pics / go out for a date, and we will see how things develop from there. Even if we don't "match" as a couple, I'm always happy to make new friends ! My ideal "type" would be someone that is just smaller size than me, and most importantly must be kind. (No point looking hot and handsome when you're black on the inside). I'm ok if you're a little older, but not too much as well.

PS: I'm keeping my hair long currently for charity. No, its not for "Hair for Hope", I plan to donate my hair to make wigs for cancer patients so that they can get it at a much subsidised rate (cost price) after the proper processing is done by the charity. A wig could easily cost them a few hundred bucks, and I believe they have enough to worry about when it comes to paying for their chemotherapy fees. It is hot, it is messy, I try my best to look presentable as always, so do hope you don't mind. (Things can get a little frizzy and messy after a whole day, especially if the weather is super hot and humid).

Perhaps its the holiday mood around in the air and with Christmas decorations and everything, but I do hope to find someone to connect to. If you're looking for something too, let's give it a shot together ? Regardless of the outcome, we've "tried" at the very least, and that, to me, is progress already.

Thank you. 

Yo dude dudee dudeeee, okay well I'm not really into relationships as much but I'd loveeeee to be your friend, oh et j'suis Français donc nous pouvons parler français hahah, et ça va pour l'accent, j'ai un très fort accent français de toute façon xD

13 minutes ago, Idkwatname said:

Yo dude dudee dudeeee, okay well I'm not really into relationships as much but I'd loveeeee to be your friend, oh et j'suis Français donc nous pouvons parler français hahah, et ça va pour l'accent, j'ai un très fort accent français de toute façon xD

Replied your message. Check your inbox ! :)

Hello people. 
I’m a local working professional, now seriously looking for a lifetime soulmate. I’m looking for a Chinese bottom guy, shld be a working adult preferably above age of 28 & non-chub. I’m very attracted to slim guys! Considered a workaholic & I have simple life pleasures, like enjoying lunch or dinner at fine dining places, going for Gold or Premier Class blockbuster movies, & the occasional indulgence in expensive items that seldom see the daylights! Sometimes will drive to faraway places just to placate my sweet tooth! I live by myself in my own cosy place & very rarely will venture into the “nite life”, so the incumbent shld know that I’m sort of a “dull boring” person; not the colorful/loud type if u know what I meant. To quickly know more abt me, just send in your resume today! Thank u for reading people!

Hey people,

21 170/73, Chinese, nsf, looking for friends and someone whom i can connect with ~ 

Hobby: watching drama, games, singing ,looking for food and just chill around

Chat me up to know me more !!

Waiting for my impossible love

Hey boysss!

I am 25/170/68/Mly. 

Not big not heavy not skinny not too lean either. Along the line of an average. Probably toned average.

NSF here looking for someone to love and also to be loved.

Someone who loves to go out,

someone who loves the movies,

someone who definitely loves to eat.

Looking in between the age range of 22-28. 

Chinese and Malays. Preferably,just a preference.

So.. hit me up,slide into my messages! I won’t bite definitely. :)

or just LINE me at cadence25.

On 9/3/2017 at 8:53 PM, Gray32 said:

Edit : Case closed :) I will now dedicate time to those who are still keen on forging friendships with me! Leaving this post here because I get some positive feedback from many of ya'll. Apologize to the peeps that couldn't click :( and to the conversations that died off.. I'm sorry that I cannot initiate to continue the conversation all the time!

Sup peeeeeepur.

I'm looking for friends and lastly a relationship if we can get along well.

I'm just an average person, no chiseled body or anything fancy. I gym a little just to keep my body fats from growing any further than it already is now.

Some not so important details:

- I'm a local Chinese, if that's super important to you

- I love cuddles

- I own a dog ?_?

- I'm a busy, no life student.. :( 

- I don't associate myself with roles, so you can save the question on that!

- I have my preferences.. for example.. I do not like to be rushed into a relationship when I hardly know you :) 

Drop me a PM if interested!

I may not reply on BW often, so you can message me on instagram / telegram if you're interested too :')

Insta : itstknotok
Telegram ID: PM me and hopefully I can respond to you swiftly on that.

Well I guess I've gotten too busy and so did everyone else in the small pool, I guess I should try again to look for friends :)

3 Months have passed and only managed to make a few friends, and I'm ready for some more

Few other details that may interest you / turn you off :

1. I could be bitchy at times :P

2. Not into anal!

3. Im still fat af. HAHAHA

Holy mama.

Welp, was trying to seek for a LTR here but reading some posts here where most people prefer a certain race disappoints me.

Guess if I don’t belong in that specific race, I won’t get any LTR here then.

Anyway, 20 175 60 Chinese Malay here. If you don’t mind about my race, do hit me up and I will give you my Line ID

• Bern featured this topic
  • G_M pinned this topic