Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

On 2017/5/14 at 1:55 PM, KKTang said:

Just decided to give it another go in this thread… I'm from China, 28 years old, slim and short, currently working in Singapore. Have a fondness for India or South Asia and would like to settle down in a relationship with an Indian guy.

Please message me if you're interested. However, I sincerely hope we'll get to know each other through an intellectual rather than perfunctory conversation. Cheers (Still valid)^_^

Bump

On 2017/12/7 at 3:37 PM, OceanClear said:
Hello people. 
I’m a local working professional, now seriously looking for a lifetime soulmate. I’m looking for a Chinese bottom guy, shld be a working adult preferably above age of 28 & non-chub. I’m very attracted to slim guys! Considered a workaholic & I have simple life pleasures, like enjoying lunch or dinner at fine dining places, going for Gold or Premier Class blockbuster movies, & the occasional indulgence in expensive items that seldom see the daylights! Sometimes will drive to faraway places just to placate my sweet tooth! I live by myself in my own cosy place & very rarely will venture into the “nite life”, so the incumbent shld know that I’m sort of a “dull boring” person; not the colorful/loud type if u know what I meant. To quickly know more abt me, just send in your resume today! Thank u for reading people!

Sending of resume sounds like applying for job. Anyway, I like your lifestyle. Quiet n simple.

53 minutes ago, Sian boy said:

Sending of resume sounds like applying for job. Anyway, I like your lifestyle. Quiet n simple.

It is exactly. The posts here are job adverts. Whoever replies are the job applicants. The one who posted, skims the resume and only responds to those that fit the bill, just like employers. "Only shortlisted candidates will be notified"?

Just now, bigdanbeam said:

It is exactly. The posts here are job adverts. Whoever replies are the job applicants. The one who posted, skims the resume and only responds to those that fit the bill, just like employers. "Only shortlisted candidates will be notified"?

True. The phrase only shortlisted candidates will be notified is now commonly used in job advertisements lol

9 hours ago, D Nines said:

Hi! Time to start rs 

I am looking for a guy whom I am willing to spend time with. So if you're faithful, not chubby, not too young or too old for me (27 to 42yo), and you're single, hitch me up.

Read my profile for details, like me on me too. <3

Waiting love.

Hey you look good, you will find your prince charming soon.

Me:

1. Local SG Chinese.

2. Introverted and geeky 零号宅男 (bottom).

3. Not into gym or sports.

4. I enjoy playing mobile gaming on Yugioh Duel Links, Dragon Project and Alchemist Code. I also like watching anime and exploring TCG such as Dragoborne.

Looking out for:

Single decent, non-smoker guys of slim/average/toned build, with a fair level of EQ, maturity and pro-activeness. Somewhat similar interests would be a bonus!

TGIF, folks    Oo.(",<)<

Edited by Dorkable

31/170/55 , local chinese, looing for LTR 

looking for partner ard my age (27-40) who is committed & rdy to settle down.  Time waster and chub pls do not reply.  

Generally prefer a slower pace in life & a simple lifestyle (life is already complicated isn't it?)

prefer local chinese or malay (sorry no chub) 

Adores things like pokemon (sorry if I sound childish to u) & nano block. Do chat with me if we have common interests. 

Please have a face pic for exchanging,  at least I can know whom I'm speaking of.  Pls don't bother replying if u do not have 1. 

HMU me if u are interested and we can work out something from there =D

--- To infinity and beyond ---

hey everyone. Malay guy here who shyly confessed that he is looking for an LTR too. I am an average guy who is in the midst of bulking up, and just started doing yoga as well to work on my flexibility and self-restraint.

Working in the professional field.

Ambitious about his life while staying grounded to practicalities and logic.

i admit that i am looking for fun at this moment too, though as a matter of explanation, i am single and thus i shall be excused for faltering to my lust. 

But, once we are in the dating stage (not necessarily a relationship yet), i am more than happy to stop looking for fun other than with you.

Residing and working in Kuala Lumpur. I dont mind dating a Singaporean guy, so long that he doesnt mind too.

Currently my stats is around 173 56. Currently skinny, aiming to be leanfit. i am 25 years old.

I have geeky hobbies including reading and writing.

Hit me up if you wanna know me further and wanna see how far we can go with each other.

I am shy to admit too that i do have certain physical preferences. I am generally not too fine with chubs and stocky guys, and those who are above 36 years old. I dont have any racial preference and disinclination.

My Line id is theragerport

Hi guys

i am 32 chn, 167,56kg, gymfit and the display pic is me and I am a top. 

i am seeking dates and hopefully can settle down. I am straight acting, smooth and like to gym a lot, travel, jog and movies. 

I am looking for someone younger than me and not above 35 Chinese. Must be straight acting and non chub (just a preference) and non hairy. Boyish cute is a plus. 

Do PM me if you are similar to the above descriptions. I know it's not easy but I will wait....

Cheers and good luck to everyone who is seeking love..

• HI mature manly btm guy seeking a young guy for dates frens fun and hopefully ltr. I prefer if in a rs something monogamous. Prefer younger fit or toned or lean guys. Just my preference.

• All my ex were young and lean and fit but am not expecting too much of that in the future. if it happens it will. .

• I am 47 and i do gym though am stocky lah :)

I am sure we will have a great time on or off bed. If you think you want to get to know me do PM me and i give you more details and we see where it takes up to. Rest assured i am genuine and really mean what i say. Thanks and hope to hear from you. 

Edited by ManlyBearBtm
empty posting

In search for the special companion to grow old with. 

Feel free to HMU.^_^

:mellow:  :unsure:  :wacko:  :blink: ~Say also Never Listen, Listen also Never Understand, Never Understand also Never Ask, Ask also Never Do, Do also Do Wrongly, Do Wrongly also Never Admit, Admit also Never Correct, Correct also Not Happy, Not Happy also Never Say~ :huh: ^_^  :o  ;)  

On 12/16/2017 at 11:42 PM, sgind said:

Looking for LTR with a slim, local Chinese guy. I'm 175 69  age 26. Hope to find someone that shares an interest in adventure, dining and globetrotting.White collar straight acting type will be great. :)

Hit me up via pm and we'll take it from there

Bump

8 minutes ago, 超级鸡牌 said:

If you seriously hope to get some attention,  show us at least a headless full body pic.. 1.78 on a 55 kg body could be a churros ...not a racist remark cos that is Spanish food...you need to bulk up a little... Your man wants to hold a body with a little more meat on it.. 

Churros-2.jpg

Well I'm not that desperate that i'd try to garner attention "potentially"  from someone only after seeing my "full body pic" as you put it. If i wanted to advertise like that, i might as well seek sponsorship from companies and use their stickers on the pic while im at it. And body weight isn't something everyone can control nor is the heights of a person. 

Tl;dr : if you have no helpful remarks or informations to add, keep your opinions to yourself. 

On 12/18/2017 at 9:10 PM, CherieLove said:

Tl;dr : if you have no helpful remarks or informations to add, keep your opinions to yourself. 

First impression counts.

If I can't find anything attractive on someone, be it body or face, why should I be interested in knowing him?  Don't fool yourself that someone's personality is more important.  If it fails the first litmus test,even he is a rocket scientist, if I have to cover the face and fire the base everytime, I would rather pass.   

3 hours ago, abang said:

First impression counts.

If I can't find anything attractive on someone, be it body or face, why should I be interested in knowing him?  Don't fool yourself that someone's personality is more important.  If it fails the first litmus test,even he is a rocket scientist, if I have to cover the face and fire the base everytime, I would rather pass.   

im not advocating for "Personality's importance" .  FYI to think everyone will have the same taste as you is ignorance at its best. it's a thread to state your stats/expectations and see if anyone is interested. why single someone out just because you are not interested in that specific person's stats? in that sense what's wrong with calling that person's shallowness out for not realizing  even with the same stats, body shape or forms can vary ? 

Edited by CherieLove

Utter rubbish.. I'm shallow enough to understand if I do not have an interest at the first look, nothing will proceed.   Everyone has a preference...and if the look on the partner is not enticing, would you go for the next one?  Anyway, if you fail to publish a recent photo of yourself, no one will bother to look up your profile.  This is the REALITY of gay world.

42 minutes ago, abang said:

Utter rubbish.. I'm shallow enough to understand if I do not have an interest at the first look, nothing will proceed.   

The fact that you misunderstood my statement shows how " sophisticated " you are at this subject atm. 

Ayy i'll rather not be associated in any way with shallow folks and be alone rather than taint my consciousness with toxic characteristics that others accept as the norms.  

Merry Christmas m8. 

Cheers. 

Edited by CherieLove

Christmas time is here and New Years Day catching up, I have to quickly catch up to look for a guy whom I am willing to spend time (my lifetime) with. So if you're faithful, not chubby, not too young or too old for me (27 to 42yo), and you're single, hitch me up.

Read my profile for details, especially I value sex in relationship (I am a btm). <3

Waiting love.

18 / 172 / 78

Oh well, I guess I'm gonna try again.

Chinese-Filipino (2nd year poly student at the moment)

- A little stocky hence fats here and there, sorry for not having abs

- I don't smoke, drink, club etc.

- Huge music and art geek (I play around 6-7 instruments and draw manga + bara art)

- I love cuddles

Pretty much looking for someone who:

- wears glasses

- is aged 18-30

- is emotionally stable and ready to be in a relationship

Feel free to message me if you want to know more about me

LINE: barisms

(if you're gonna add me, please talk/initiate a chat)

Far-fetched but trying my luck..

Looking for a LTR with someone who is loyal, caring and a nice personality..

Prefers chn between the age of 20-35 who is slim or lean fit..

And who likes to explore anything together and make good memories..

Loves singing, keeping fit and doing adventurous things..

PM me for my stats :)

Hi, 26/172/56 slim to average body, decent looking. Professional and simple here. 

Friendly and nice. Appreciate romantical chemistry and smart brain.

Connect with me and then we build our home together, grow together.

Pm if you are someone like me, simple, passionate and truthful. Good personality. 

Believe in monogamy and loyalty. We can be like those straight couple stay simple and sweet to build a home for ourselves. 

Malaysian Chinese.
No player. Be nice and don't hurt other. 

The next guy is always better than the current one, and you would never get satisfied, that is the reason you keep searching and there is no solution.

On 11/12/2017 at 10:06 AM, skybabylister said:

yo guys,

I hope to find sincere friends and hopefully someone special. Pretty much LTR

About me: 

I'm 29 chi 17085 Chinese. 

Very independent but sometimes can get needy haha

Pretty much a homely guy but am open to explore many activities 

Do love to hangout  once FREE and stay out till late

Preference:

Chinese and dun mind me as meaty

Inbox me and we can start chatting from there.

I prefer malaysian chinese

Goodluck to those finding love too! 

Line me at skybaby 88

Bump

I always believe that everyone should have their significant other half to make his/her life complete. Due to the complexity of the society, there are simply too much noises around us that prevents us from seeking that significant partner out. While these noises are here to stay, I'm still hopeful I'll find the right guy along.

If you have the following attributes :-

- Max 40 years old
- Chinese / Caucasian only
- Non-smoker
- Bottom / Flex Bottom
- Discreet / Not into open relationship
- White collar job / Financially independent
- Non-chub (Slightly meaty is fine)
- Slightly hairy / hairy
- Most important of all - Want to build a meaningful relationship with a special someone and work towards living together

And if you can accept a guy with the following attributes :-

- 39 years old

- 175cm, 70kg
- Chinese
- Non-smoker
- Discreet / Not into open relationship
- White collar job / Financially independent / Have my own place
- Swimmer's build, broad shoulders
- Generally smooth
- Decent, executive looks

You are welcome to write to me to explore further. Thanks.

yo guys,

I hope to find sincere friends and hopefully someone special. Pretty much LTR

About me: 

I'm 29 chi 17085 Chinese. 

Very independent but sometimes can get needy haha

Pretty much a homely guy but am open to explore many activities 

Do love to hangout  once FREE and stay out till late

Preference:

Chinese and dun mind me as meaty

Inbox me and we can start chatting from there.

I prefer malaysian chinese

Goodluck to those finding love too! 

Line me at skybaby 88

Just now, tanwla said:

Hi there peeps! I’m a 27 Chinese male, 170cm in height and 50kg in weight. I’m looking for a relationship hopefully.. don’t have any specific guy in mind at the moment, so anyone please feel free to hit me up! ;) 

By the way, although I’m 50kg, I do have muscles and abs haha! So please don’t judge :D 

It's the new year! 

Time to put my new years' resolution into action. Haha. (I'm just joking.)  

Looking for someone significant. But anyway, it all starts with friendships isn't it? 

Hit me up and let's get to know one another! 

Have a great 2018! 

• Bern featured this topic
  • G_M pinned this topic