Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

Hi guys

i am 32 chn, 167,56kg, gymfit and the display pic is me and I am a top. 

i am seeking dates and hopefully can settle down. I am straight acting, smooth and like to gym a lot, travel, jog and movies. 

I am looking for someone younger than me and not above 35 Chinese. Must be straight acting and non chub (just a preference) and non hairy. Boyish cute is a plus. 

Do PM me if you are similar to the above descriptions. I know it's not easy but I will wait....

Cheers and good luck to everyone who is seeking love..

Hi Im 33,local chn, Top who lives in the East.

Size: Lean/Slim-fit

Outdoor Interest: Jogging, Gym, cycling, kayaking, OCR and anything fun

Indoor Interest: Singing K, movies, Board Games, Tabletop wargame, card game, meeting friends, hugging and cuddling

Preferred local chinese who is not drama queen or sissy or chub. Abit sporty will be a plus. :P

If the above simple introduction does pique your interest, please reply me back :)

Hi,

I am 40m/indian/165/85/chub-stout/hairy/married/bi/vers

Leave your name & number for quicker response.  

malfsh1968@gmail.com

Life is short; must live to the fullest; so no time to waste on chatting....

Hope to hear from you soon ...cheers:)

On 01/12/2017 at 7:20 AM, whereyouat said:

Hello :D

Here I am, trying to find potential date for a hopefully a meaningful monogamous relationship or maybe make some new good friends.

A bit about me: 

In my early 30s, 173, Mly, gay, flex. Loves the outdoors and indoors. Not sporty nor fit but hope to meet someone who can motivate and perhaps lead us into a positive lifestyle. Do enjoy abit of swimming and badminton. Loves music, movies and certain drama/comedy.

What I seek:

Guys ages <36yo, Flex/Top, stable, of decent character & attitude. Preferential to Malays(or similar) but also open to others so long as there's good chemistry.

Someone who's not judgemental, knows what he wants, able to communicate well & knows gd humour would be great! ;)

If you’d like to know more pls do message me.

So, if you're friendly, open-minded and up for it, I hope to hear from you.

Thank you for reading, have a good day :lol:

Repost yet again. :D

"When You Judge Another, You Do Not Define Them, You Define Your SELF" 

Hi guys! 

Looking for LTR with someone awesome :)

I am:

- 29/165/80 Chinese

- gyms at FF, trying to cut 

- gamer, mostly pc games and board games

- sings in a choir

-flex btm

Preference:

- >= 25 Chinese

- financially stable 

PM me and let's see how it goes :D

cheers!

Edited by westcoastboy
On 1/31/2018 at 11:49 PM, ReallyMeh said:

Indoor Interest: Singing K, movies, Board Games, Tabletop wargame, card game, meeting friends, hugging and cuddling

Preferred local chinese who is not drama queen or sissy or chub. Abit sporty will be a plus. :P

If the above simple introduction does pique your interest, please reply me back :)

Bump :)

Just trying out my luck ... so hey!

23 180 66 mly looking for a long term relationship/companion. I'm currently studying in NUS and i'm staying in Jurong area. An introverted individual who prefers Saturday nights in bed with cookies and cream ice cream and horror movies over clubbing.  Apart from studying science and health science, I enjoy playing LoL and pokemon, enjoy watching american thrillers, enjoy cycling and nature trails  and anything adventurous. 

Down to earth dude who got minimal tolerance for petty and diva attitude. 

HMU if you'd like to chat :)

Edited by syahz94
On 1/27/2018 at 8:35 PM, character92 said:

ciao a tutti (hello everyone in Italian),

as the title goes, i am here seeking an LTR. a monogamous one just to be clear.

from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I am fine with dating a Singaporean, as long as the other one is fine with an LDR.

i am in a stage in my life where life is about being happy in pursuance of various goals of mine, and I am finally ready to be dating someone and develop to a monogamous relationship.

i know i am ready when i am content with being alone, and I know i dont see a relationship and the pursuance of it as an endeavor to fill any void inside me. 

i m seeking someone who wont treat a relationship as something to make him feel better about himself, something to fill his void, or just for the sake of being attached to someone.

in other words, i am looking for someone who is stable emotionally, mentally, financially. 

i am looking for someone who loves knowledge, who loves self-building (including body architecture too - as i am in the midst of transforming myself from skinny to fit in this Q1 2018)

on a superficial level, I am looking for someone ranging from slim to fit/muscular or average. not beyond 40 years old.

Do go to my about me section for my WeChat ID and a bit more info about me.

ciao!

:D

Just simply try luck here

26 Malaysian chi here. Average looking. Previously was extremely discreet so was very new to this social circle. Just came sg for work. 

Looking for more friends and of cos LTR if click. Just pls dun b sissy. 

Prefer 170 abv if LTR but not a must just will turn me on. 

Btw, vers btm here. So vers top will b perfectfor me. 

On 06/08/2017 at 10:05 PM, whereyouat said:

Posting again.

Hi :lol:

Here's to trying to find a potential date for a meaningful relationship.

A bit about me: 

In my early 30s, M, gay, flex.

Seek a guy who's preferably aged below 36yo, Malay, Chinese doesnt matter so long as there's chemistry. Into guys who're flex/top, stable, of decent character & attitude. 

A guy who communicates well & can make me laugh are important qualities ;)

If you’d like to know more pls do say 'Hi'. So, if you're friendly, open and up for it, hope to hear from you.

Thank you for reading. :D

Repost.

Edited by whereyouat

"When You Judge Another, You Do Not Define Them, You Define Your SELF" 

Hi all,

I'm 24, 180 Chi, Bear. Been told I look "Japanese" or "European". To be upfront, I'm bi, not gay. I'm straight acting / masculine.

I've been searching around for awhile, going on dates etc, but have not found the "right one". In fact, I've never been in a LTR before. 

I love to read, paint / color, game, watch shows. Big comic and manga fan. Love to cuddle and chill with someone, and just... you know, talk about life. I'm a nice guy, perhaps too "nice" and hence been taken advantage before purely because I'm always on the lookout to help others. I love to cook and bake also, more proficient in French and Italian Cuisine. 

I spent some time in France, so I may have an accent when I speak. Please don't mistake me as being "obnoxious", or "atas". When I was there, literally nobody could understand my Singaporean accent when I spoke English... hence I was forced to adapt and somehow, I developed this accent. I do speak basic French, so that helps with the romance ! Haha. I speak Japanese too, if that is a "plus" in your books. 

Currently still studying. PM me if you're interested to trade face pics / go out for a date, and we will see how things develop from there. Unfortunately, I'm no longer looking to make friends. If you do decide to contact me, I do hope you have the intention on going on dates to see if we are compatible or not, and not to "be friends first and see how things go".  My ideal "type" would be someone that is just smaller size than me, and most importantly must be kind. (No point looking hot and handsome when you're black on the inside). I'm ok if you're a little older, but not too much as well.

PS: I'm keeping my hair long currently for charity. No, its not for "Hair for Hope", I plan to donate my hair to make wigs for cancer patients so that they can get it at a much subsidised rate (cost price) after the proper processing is done by the charity. A wig could easily cost them a few hundred bucks, and I believe they have enough to worry about when it comes to paying for their chemotherapy fees. It is hot, it is messy, I try my best to look presentable as always, so do hope you don't mind. (Things can get a little frizzy and messy after a whole day, especially if the weather is super hot and humid).

Thank you. 

Our client is a SGX listed company and is currently looking to hire a Chief Financial Officer.

Responsibilities:

• Participate in key decision making process, as a member of the executive man-agement team
• Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans

Requirements:
• Degree in Accountancy or ACCA / CPA Certified or equivalent
• Possesses a practical knowledge of corporate governance, financial risk man-agement, internal and external reporting

Interested applicants, please email detailed updated resume in MICROSOFT WORD (Can be edited and not PDF format) as an attachment and relate your working experiences with the job requirements. Please include your age, nationality, nature of company business of all companies, reason for leaving for all employment, Pay Packages (basic + allowance) of current employment and expected salary with a recent photograph.

Hi guys

i am 32 chn, 167,56kg, gymfit and the display pic is me and I am a top. 

i am seeking dates and hopefully can settle down. I am straight acting, smooth and like to gym a lot, travel, jog and movies. 

I am looking for someone younger than me and not above 35 Chinese. Must be straight acting and non chub (just a preference) and non hairy. Boyish cute is a plus. 

Do PM me if you are similar to the above descriptions. I know it's not easy but I will wait....

Cheers and good luck to everyone who is seeking love..

On 03/02/2018 at 4:40 PM, westcoastboy said:

Hi guys! 

Looking for LTR with someone awesome :)

I am:

- 29/165/80 Chinese

- gyms at FF, trying to cut 

- gamer, mostly pc games and board games

- sings in a choir

-flex btm

Preference:

- >= 25 Chinese

- financially stable 

PM me and let's see how it goes :D

cheers!

Bump!

Trying out my luck here. To start off, Im a 96' mly baby, 160 and 57 with an average build. Hoping to find someone preferably malay, average build, decent and cute looking (braces is a plus), 22<age<28, and >160.

Things to know about me is that im pretty outgoing, loves to joke around, thrill seeker and open. So you better step up your game. Hahha kidding~

I guess all the gay dramas im watching is giving me the encouragement to actually write this. So hmu if you wanna get to know about me. Drop me an inbox! :)

Edited by Curiousboy96

hi there! This week was horrendous...i PM 3 guys... none wtd to initiate a chat with me... i dun understand why one minute they post that they are seeking LTR & another minute they reply to me: Not Interested... 

=(

Edited by jerseyboys
On 2/18/2018 at 10:11 PM, ReallyMeh said:

Hi Im 34,local chn, Top who lives in the East.

Bump :)

Hi guys, I'm a straight guy. 49 years old, local Chinese male. I'm a married guy. I'm here looking for a long term buddy for some light fun like cuddling, touching, rubbing and do hj for each other. Not into anal sex and bj. I do enjoy sports like jogging, swimming and badminton. At times, we can also meet for sports. Hope to find a sincere buddy who is open-minded and enjoy body contact with me. Sorry for no Indians and chubby guys. Prefer guys not older than 35 years old. Please be clean and disease free! If you are thinking of trying and flirting around, sorry that I'm not the right guy for you. No money involved please! Hope to hear from you guys soon!

• Bern featured this topic
  • G_M pinned this topic