Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

On 12/17/2020 at 8:46 PM, dboy84 said:

Nothing fanciful about me

Looking for someone whom I can relate too, show care and concern to.

36/167/73/B

A man who is responsible, not chub, sexually healthy, and willing to commit.

Swindlers or people who have no intention to date please do not approach.

Can you accept distance love

Nationality: Malaysian(Working in sg, staying around serangoon)

Race:Chinese

Height: 165

Weight : 58kg

Role: Bottom

Looking for someone that I feel safe and comfortable to talk. If keen, can date and stay together. Prefer chinese, taller than me(>165cm). I usually off on weekday so it will be ideal if you able to off on weekday

On 12/17/2020 at 8:46 PM, dboy84 said:

Nothing fanciful about me

Looking for someone whom I can relate too, show care and concern to.

36/167/73/B

A man who is responsible, not chub, sexually healthy, and willing to commit.

Swindlers or people who have no intention to date please do not approach.

Can you accept distance love

What I am looking for in a potential partner:
1. Chat first -> relationship later (see how we progress)
2. Must be fun (not that kind of "fun" but occasional fun is acceptable)

3. Besides our busy schedules (assuming each party is busy), meet at least once or twice a week.

4. Must be a flex or flex t or t.

5. Up for discussions

Edited by LtrSeeker9
21 minutes ago, LtrSeeker9 said:

3. Besides our busy schedules (assuming each party is busy), meet at least once or twice a week.

4. Must be a flex or flex t.

5. Up for discussions

I was reading this forum as a guest before joining. I hope some guys could reply to my messages. (keeping my fingers crossed)

29, 177, 62. Local Chinese. Decent and nerdy guy. Stable career in banking industry. Gym once/twice a week along with running and home workout. What I look for in a partner: - Fit, mature and dependable - 29 year old and above - Leads an active lifestyle - prefer someone who is bigger in size (don't have to taller =p) Please drop me a PM if you are interested. Thanks =D

Stats : 171cm 63kg local chn

Open-minded, emotionally stable, non-smoker, social drinker, extroverted, super honest and down-to-earth. Looking for someone that is loyal, caring and is a good conversationalist.

Looking for someone below 25, for a long term relationship lasting for a few years or longer. Must be non-smoking. Not into super chubby or super slim sry.

Interests : Music, Gaming, Cafe Hopping, Trekking in nature, KTV, Food!!!, Gaming, Talking

Those interested please HMU

On 12/21/2020 at 7:27 PM, LtrSeeker9 said:

4. Must be a flex or flex t.

5. Up for discussions

Still posting... 
I would like those listed above, however, we should start as friends first before concluding anything. 
I think the feelings can be cultivated, over a few months, more like a "zing" (just like hotel transylvania - I know it sounds immature but you know what's right when its right).
Looks, height, weight, and personalities shouldn't matter. 

Discreet 41/165/50kg slim/skinny local SG Chinese - Flex/Versatile - SG West

Likes: Pc gaming, Shopping, Movies, activities and staying indoors and more.
It's alright if you have different hobbies with me.

DIslike:
X People that like's to Dominate others
X No Fun
X No Open Relationship
X No Fetish
X No Sugar boy

Looking for

Discreet
Singapore Local Chinese
Slim/SKinny/Average Flex/Versatile/Btm

Fem Boy/Sissy/Crossdresser & Ladyboy for LTR

41yrs old and Below 

Hello everyone 

I'm 19 this year,  turning 20 coming soon in 2021 

Hobbies: I love food a lot and always willing to spend on food , just like to chill 

Local Chinese,  177 , avg body 

Working part time to support myself 

Caring and understanding,  seeking for LTR. For serious people only , do hit me up :) dms are open 

Edited by Boiboi2001

Searching for Long Term Relationship...

1. Between and inclusive of the ages of 28-36 (in 2020)
2. Chat first -> relationship later (see how we progress)
3. Must be fun (not that kind of "fun" but occasional fun is acceptable)

4. Besides our busy schedules (assuming each party is busy), meet at least once or twice a week.

5. Must be a flex or flex t or pure t.

6. Up for discussions (Message me)

Hi, I am Charlie from Malaysia currently working in Singapore.

My stats: 165 / 63 / 27 

Role: Bottom

Preference (you): Stocky / muscular body

Hobbies: Jogging & movie

I am looking for someone who is decent, caring, clean and most importantly someone who knows how to take care of himself. 

Hit me up or add my telegram Nippard if you want to know more about me!

Cheers

42 158 95 chn hairy guy bi chub discreet & divorced

- non smoker

- non drinker

- non gambler

- not a drug user 

- i dun use TELEGRAM / LINE / WE CHAT

any chn mature guys likes to make friends & chat? seeking friendship for now

On 12/27/2020 at 10:41 PM, Boiboi2001 said:

Hello everyone 

I'm 19 this year,  turning 20 coming soon in 2021 

Hobbies: I love food a lot and always willing to spend on food , just like to chill 

Local Chinese,  177 , avg body 

Working part time to support myself 

Caring and understanding,  seeking for LTR. For serious people only , do hit me up :) dms are open 

Happy new year everyone  

HMU if keen 🤪 

hi everyone. hope whoever reading this is blessed with a good start of a new year & an awesome year ahead. 

i am writing this in the realization (after contemplating & pondering) that i am getting more open emotionally to establish connections with guys beyond connections driven by lust & libido. 

i am turning 29 this year. i have a fulfilling fulltime professional day job, and studying at the same time. i read & binge on Netflix during my free time. 

i am a Malay guy, who is currently in the midst of bulking up. i have my own place. Apple Music over Spotify. Paper over keyboard. my stats are currently 56kg and 170cm height, slimfit. as of today, Jan. 6th, my fat % is 11.7. 

i am from Kuala Lumpur. i am open to moving to Singapore after my 30th birthday next year. 

i am open to get to know anyone. do PM me here with your introduction, and we will see where that PM goes. I dont have wechat, line, snapchat, telegram, anymore. i am not active in social media at all. 

yes i used to be a naughty guy. Lord knows that i might enter my naughty phase again. but till then, and even that happens, it will not change the fact that deep down, i wanna settle down in a monogamous relationship built on integrity, honor, trust & love. 

thank you for reading this and may we all be blessed with prosperity that comes with it peace, contentment & joy. 

On 1/6/2021 at 11:30 PM, groupFunKL92 said:

hi everyone. hope whoever reading this is blessed with a good start of a new year & an awesome year ahead. 

i am writing this in the realization (after contemplating & pondering) that i am getting more open emotionally to establish connections with guys beyond connections driven by lust & libido. 

i am turning 29 this year. i have a fulfilling fulltime professional day job, and studying at the same time. i read & binge on Netflix during my free time. 

i am a Malay guy, who is currently in the midst of bulking up. i have my own place. Apple Music over Spotify. Paper over keyboard. my stats are currently 56kg and 170cm height, slimfit. as of today, Jan. 6th, my fat % is 11.7. 

i am from Kuala Lumpur. i am open to moving to Singapore after my 30th birthday next year. 

i am open to get to know anyone. do PM me here with your introduction, and we will see where that PM goes. I dont have wechat, line, snapchat, telegram, anymore. i am not active in social media at all. 

yes i used to be a naughty guy. Lord knows that i might enter my naughty phase again. but till then, and even that happens, it will not change the fact that deep down, i wanna settle down in a monogamous relationship built on integrity, honor, trust & love. 

thank you for reading this and may we all be blessed with prosperity that comes with it peace, contentment & joy. 

There's also a strong & supportive LGBT community in KL (albeit more underground), and you have your own place too. Have you also interacted with members of the local community too?

4 hours ago, repressednerd said:

There's also a strong & supportive LGBT community in KL (albeit more underground), and you have your own place too. Have you also interacted with members of the local community too?

aside from grindr and here, no. i dont have a social media other than these 2, and whatsapp. 

thank you for your kind info

Edited by groupFunKL92

Anyone in Malaysia Jb 

Im 33 170 63 living in jb , starting from a friend first to know each others.  

Love to cuddle together and always like to naked sleep. Like to eat, watch movie and wait for u come to find out. 

welcome to text me telegram @ ichigoF

Hi! 24 going 25 next month. Chi top 180 85kg here with a belly!

I live in the west area of sg.

Seeking slim - Slim fat cute/nerdy looking boy for rs. Prefer around my age. Best younger then me :P

tiktok trend says if we had a 12cm different in our height will be a best match lolx... so... 168cm and taller? Hahas joking! I’m attracted to xdd type of look~

I have feet fetish so you got to don’t mind me wanting ur feet after our dates hahas and erm... about 5.4inch 🍆 but thick.

Im more into kinky fun due to my fetish and I’m more towards dom...

We will goes into a FWB relationship while we have our horiness satisfied and at the same time get to know each other more.

Once we both feels compatible and okay to make it official then we can open it up :P

Edited by i_love_leg
6 hours ago, i_love_leg said:

Hi! 24 going 25 next month. Chi top 180 85kg here with a belly!

I live in the west area of sg.

Seeking slim - Slim fat cute/nerdy looking boy for rs. Prefer around my age. Best younger then me :P

tiktok trend says if we had a 12cm different in our height will be a best match lolx... so... 168cm and taller? Hahas joking! I’m attracted to xdd type of look~

I have feet fetish so you got to don’t mind me wanting ur feet after our dates hahas and erm... about 5.4inch 🍆 but thick.

Im more into kinky fun due to my fetish and I’m more towards dom...

We will goes into a FWB relationship while we have our horiness satisfied and at the same time get to know each other more.

Once we both feels compatible and okay to make it official then we can open it up :P

I like kinky fun with my relationship. 

Dun mind u wanting my feet i will moaning 

On 7/12/2020 at 5:09 PM, buddy4life said:

45/170/65 discreet chn

Buddhist, enjoys watching movies, KTV, the occasional book, exercises to keep fit, likes backpacking/trekking

Hopes to find someone with similar values and beliefs to spend time with.

Keen for someone shorter/slimmer, chinese, <47y/o, discreet, straight-acting and non-feminine, non-drama, easy-going. 

Don't ask me for pictures as I need to be discreet for work. Prefers to meet up for coffee or lunch.

HMU and we'll take it from there.

Reposting

• G_M pinned this topic