Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

On 10/8/2021 at 12:12 AM, NewToHere said:

It’s good to be clear tho 😂

Don’t get me wrong, I agree it’s good to be clear. I must also state that I’m not making fun of Beach Boy’s post. In fact, I think it deserves attention because he’s very clear of what he wants. I also picked out the 2 points that differentiates him from others’ posting, which sets him apart from the more generic ones. 

im not a relationship guru, so I’m not here to dispense advice as an expert in this field. I’m here to share my experience.  To me, it’s about managing and setting realistic expectations. In fact, Beach Boy is realistic to state he’s looking for someone who’s not too good looking. 

I’m just using beach boy’s post to caution others that when you set the bar too high (im not saying beach boy is), it’s easier to fail and you may be more disappointed later. I have seen friends who couldn’t settle down because of their own sky high expectations which they refuse to compromise and are still miserable today. so I learnt from it that one should be kinder to oneself and not deny oneself the happiness they all deserve. 

Edited by NSA chinese
On 10/8/2021 at 7:25 AM, NSA chinese said:

Don’t get me wrong, I agree it’s good to be clear. I must also state that I’m not making fun of Beach Boy’s post. In fact, I think it deserves attention because he’s very clear of what he wants. I also picked out the 2 points that differentiates him from others’ posting, which sets him apart from the more generic ones. 

im not a relationship guru, so I’m not here to dispense advice as an expert in this field. I’m here to share my experience.  To me, it’s about managing and setting realistic expectations. In fact, Beach Boy is realistic to state he’s looking for someone who’s not too good looking. 

I’m just using beach boy’s post to caution others that when you set the bar too high (im not saying beach boy is), it’s easier to fail and you may be more disappointed later. I have seen friends who couldn’t settle down because of their own sky high expectations which they refuse to compromise and are still miserable today. so I learnt from it that one should be kinder to oneself and not deny oneself the happiness they all deserve. 

Wow

On 10/8/2021 at 7:25 AM, NSA chinese said:

Chill chill 😝I do agree with you laaa 

On 9/25/2021 at 12:20 AM, tanwla said:

Hello! Trying my luck here once again.

I am:

- 31 yrs old

- local chinese

- 170cm / 50kg (building in progress) but I am generally lean fit

- currently working

- enjoys swimming, dramas, movies and gaming

looking for:

- Chinese

- older or slight younger is fine

- slim / muscle / average just not chubby

- looking for taller or same height

- more extrovert than introvert

pls feel free to chat with me on telegram @algint

Bump

On 10/9/2021 at 7:50 PM, justhappy said:

hello back again just trying out .. if it happens , it happens. just see how things goes, chat to know more. : )  

27 local chn 178 73 here. 

might have gotten alittle tummier after cb and wfh and non stop enjoying food 😛 

not really a top if it matters 

just a side preference .. drawn towards stockier, older than me guys 

pretty geeky, games, netflix ~ .. could stay in bed the whole day or walk around aimlessly.

used to play volleyball but old liao ..

bad at :

singing , but still does it regularly

Did I just read you are 27 but old liao? 😂 and bad at singing but still does it regularly. 

you should add a sense of humor to your intro. 😄

all the best! Hope you find the one soon!

Edited by NSA chinese
On 10/9/2021 at 7:50 PM, justhappy said:

hello back again just trying out .. if it happens , it happens. just see how things goes, chat to know more. : )  

27 local chn 178 73 here. 

might have gotten alittle tummier after cb and wfh and non stop enjoying food 😛 

not really a top if it matters 

just a side preference .. drawn towards stockier, older than me guys 

pretty geeky, games, netflix ~ .. could stay in bed the whole day or walk around aimlessly.

used to play volleyball but old liao ..

bad at :

singing , but still does it regularly

Hope u find the one . Stay positive 

On 10/16/2021 at 1:25 AM, NewToHere said:

Don’t know what to start with but I think I shall try my luck too :) 

i won’t set any preference because it’s all meaningless since i can’t choose to have specific group of people to be around myself  😛 

Hope to have fun chatting with you all :) 

All the best :) 

I am trying this on post after many years of not visiting this site.  I'm 47 local chn, 173 60 lean build young looking (B) hoping to find a top long term soul mate for remaining life's journey.  Naturally an introvert but would be good if partner can motivate for sports or fitness.  

Ideally my partner

preferably > 170cm

Proportionate body build (not extreme skinny or chub)

Christian (a bonus)

The rest I guess based on chemistry. By the way, my interest are music, movies, drama, gaming and I have a cat.

If you think you like to chat further and contact to get to know each other better.  do drop me a message

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

On 9/25/2021 at 12:20 AM, tanwla said:

Hello! Trying my luck here once again.

I am:

- 31 yrs old

- local chinese

- 170cm / 50kg (building in progress) but I am generally lean fit

- currently working

- enjoys swimming, dramas, movies and gaming

looking for:

- Chinese

- older or slight younger is fine

- slim / muscle / average just not chubby

- looking for taller or same height

- more extrovert than introvert

pls feel free to chat with me on telegram @algint

Bump

On 10/22/2021 at 11:38 AM, shawn_m said:

Hi Im 28/173/63 Chn Lean Fit Top working in uniform group, looking for a discreet relationship someone who is btm in his 20s, seek similar lean guy, not into bulky, chub or bear sorry. I stay at my own place, like independent and clingy guy at the same time, someone who is sincere, decent and easy going. PM me if u keen  

urgh I wanted to reply to this post but somehow didn’t managed to quote it hello 矛盾

Hi!

Looking to meet sincere guys as friends and dates to see where things could progress, ideally long term. 

Me: 

Friendly, talk active, Chinese chub, 

29 175 90, from Malaysia, recently busy to run my own biz, motivate and hardworking guy here. 

My English sibeh jialat, sincere and royal guy here. 

Him:

Sincere, personable, communicative, non judgemental, committed.,only okay with chinese coz i cant speal well, age doesn't matter, prefer lean fit, masculine traits, enjoys being busy as well indoors. 

So, if you okay with my unreasonable request, welcome to text me. 

Yes i smoke. :)

-Me-

- Local Chinese
- 25 185 80
- Bottom(?) in the relationship but wish to find someone that has the same ideology as me which is *no anal sex at all*. **(other couple stuff is ok since after all we're in a relationship, something must be done if needs and situation arises.)**
- Average build not fat not skinny legend just working out from time to time and a bit thicc at some areas

- Currently a year 3 student doing his internship.

- May be quiet at the start but if you're not awkward or quiet it I wont be, I'm a mirror that reflects ones behaviour.

- Can be quite clingy at times(?)

-Likes-
- Gaming (Identity V <3)
- Hiking/Walking/Exploring Places ( But now covid and all, i prefer to hangout in the house like netflix or just talk)
- Movies (Loves horror sometime watching through my fingers)

- Kisses and cuddles

-Looking For-

- Local Chinese preferred but love comes in all forms so who knows
- Aged 23-30

- Average/Lean/Healthy BMI
- Emotionally well and stable
- Boyish
- Down to earth
- Able to hold conversations
- Wholesome & Genuine & Sincere
- An overlap in interests would be a plus but not a must, because sometimes, opposites attract

- Able to communicate well and not run from problems or let the problem dies down itself. (This can kill a relationship)

PM me your IG ill follow and say hi to you there :)

Hi! I'd like to give this a shot and see if anyone's interested. Drop me a DM if you're one of them! Maybe we can go out for a drink and get to know one another or something. 😉

I'm a Local Chinese in my Mid to Late 20s that often gets mistaken for other ethnicities. I prefer communicating in English over Mandarin. Think of my latter's standard as one even worst than even the basic Chinese level in schools.

My stats are currently 175cm / ~90kg, and I'm much more of a Side than a Bottom. I go to the gym 3 times a week to work on my body image, mainly to build muscles and lose fats. I have and in the midst of growing out a ponytail.

In my free time, I like to game on my PC for the most part. I also enjoy going out for drinks from time to time. Social outings are fine, but my introvertedness dictates that I spend some moments on myself afterwards. I like to surf the web and read as well, often for the purpose of expanding my knowledge and/or vocabulary.

I'm looking for someone around the ages of 24 - 35 to spend time with. Not exactly into the twink / chub archetypes, unfortunately. Otherwise, anything goes!

Edited by Kwinny

Oh, the recent regulation limiting the number of people hanging out to only 2 people at a time, got me here and is kinda killing me. I am jelly about others hanging out with his/her bf/gf/sibei close buddy. Can't help it but FOMO. LOL. HAHA. Are you guys not? 

About me

Height: 167

Weight: 62

Race: Local Chinese

Preference: Bottom or vers (maybe, not very sure about it)

Interests: Generally, prefer traveling, workout, outdoors (climb peaks, I still have many peaks in my to-go list). I am up for easy chat over a tub of ice-cream as well. 

Looking for

Race: Chinese 

Traits: Mature, exercise regularly (let's stay fit together), top or vers, career-driven (let's work hard together) and good moral value LOL. 

Share with me your telegram if we share the same interests and you fit the descriptions above. Let's connect!

Edited by Wanderlustbuddy
On 11/5/2021 at 5:39 PM, Wanderlustbuddy said:

Oh, the recent regulation limiting the number of people hanging out to only 2 people at a time, got me here and is kinda killing me. I am jelly about others hanging out with his/her bf/gf/sibei close buddy. Can't help it but FOMO. LOL. HAHA. Are you guys not? 

About me

Height: 167

Weight: 62

Race: Local Chinese

Preference: Bottom or vers (maybe, not very sure about it)

Interests: Generally, prefer traveling, workout, outdoors (climb peaks, I still have many peaks in my to-go list). I am up for easy chat over a tub of ice-cream as well. 

Looking for

Race: Chinese 

Traits: Mature, exercise regularly (let's stay fit together), top or vers, career-driven (let's work hard together) and good moral value LOL. 

Share with me your telegram if we share the same interests and you fit the descriptions above. Let's connect!

hey! Same interests! Lemme pm you now 😊😊

Stats : 171cm 68kg local chn

Open-minded, emotionally stable, non-smoker, social drinker, extroverted, super honest and down-to-earth. Looking for someone that is loyal, caring and is a good conversationalist.

Looking for someone below 28, for a long term relationship lasting for a few years or longer. Must be non-smoking. Not into super chubby or super slim sry.

Im currently in ns but still am willing to meet on the weekends!

My love language is physical touch and quality time. 

Interests : Music, Gaming, Cafe Hopping, Trekking in nature, KTV, Food!!!, Gaming, cuddling in bed

Those interested do HMU

Edited by soulmate_365

Hello! Trying my luck again…

I am:

- 31 years old

- 170cm tall and 50kg

- chinese

- working

- vers btm

Looking for:

- Chinese

- same height or close or taller

- slim/muscular/average (not chub)

- vers / top

- age below 50

can add me on telegram @algint

Hi there, I am in my early thirty this year. I am Malaysian Chinese and currently working in Singapore. Still trying my luck to find the one. 🤪

-I am not gym built and I have a small tummy atm 🥲(165cm and 65kg) and looking for someone to train and get fit together. 
-I am decent looking and homey guy. I like to watch Netflix, café hopping, explore new places. 

-I am a social drinker and I hope someone to train me how to swim too lol

-I enjoy cuddle a lot

I am looking for someone who is:

- >28<40, buffed than me as I like to squeeze chest and butt a lot lol

- Homey and kind

- Enjoy cuddle and Netflix kind of person

Chat me up to find out more. I don’t bite unless you want me to lol

Hi there all. 42 Chinese local here looking for friends or a stable relationship. Leanfit here and definitely discreet. Looking for someone to spend my life with. 
Looking for someone of the same race and aged around 18-25 years of age. In my free time, I enjoy cycling, jogging, hiking and working out in the gym. Love eating and finding places where’s there nice food:) hit me up if you think you r the one:) thanks for reading guys. Have a great weekend!