Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

Trying again and again ...

i) I am in my 50, 176, 78 chinese, non-smoker, 
ii) gym 5-6 times weekly, cycle , swim, Pilates, yoga, trekking, travelling and music
iii) quality time together eg gym together, coffee, trek , cook together

Attracted to guys 
i) manly, around my age, chinese, non-smoker, financially stable and employed
ii) enjoy healthy food, exercise regularly
iii) emotionally available - gay no bi
iv) keen to settle down - not looking for fun
V) humble, down to earth - no mind games

To @sgtwinkbottom and @Fatturtle93 .. let this be a warning.

This thread is meant for members seeking/searching for long term relationship.  It is not a thread for sexual solicitations.

Your posts have been removed.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

(Chatted with several guys here and met a few. Things didn't work out either way. So I'm here to try again.)

About myself

Height: 166

Weight: 77 

Race: Chinese

Position :

-Flex Btm, do top sometime 

-Side is fine 

Interest

-Culture , traveling, experimental cooking, photography, arts.

-I am not sporty but I am doing some weight lifting and all. Slowly working my way back to shape. 

Looking for

-Plus /Minus 5 yrs of my age (perfably but who knows)

-preferably chi, others are fine too as long as we can click.

-Preferably a non-smoker, non-chub

-str8 acting, non loud

-Stable job, good sense of humour.

-Someone who is looking to doing simple things as a couple together. 

If we reach the state where we exchange contact 

- telegram please ,no "line"

- don't send me any of your pic with mask/shades etc. 

Drop me a PM if you like to chat and let's get to know each other.

Please start with a self introduction when you PM me. Thank you.

Edited by moonchild

Hello! 🙂

Here looking to meet and get to know sincere men and to see where things could progress. Ideally long term! 

Me: 

Local in SG. Friendly, listener, chatty. If it matters, in my late 30s, Mlyþ male, 1.73, stocky chub, flex/b. Enjoys interacting & to spend time with people of interest.

Netflix, music, movies, some outdoor activities eg. walks, picnic, beach.

Him:

Sincere, personable, communicative, stable, non judgemental, committed

Into local Asian, ie.malay, chn men, age range of 25 to 38yo, DDF, masculine traits, enjoys being outdoors as well indoors. 

So, if you think there is a chance of match, drop me your messages and let's talk!

Edited by BeKind21Another

Hi! Here looking to meet and get to know sincere men and to see where things could progress. Ideally long term!  

Me: 

SG'an. Late 30s, Malay male, 173, stocky chub. Enjoys interacting & to spend time with people of interest.

Netflix, music, movies, some outdoor activities.

Into local Asian, ie.malay, chn men, age range of 25 to 38yo, DDF, masculine traits, enjoys being outdoors as well indoors. 

Him:

Sincere, personable, communicative, stable, non judgemental, committed

So, if you think there is a chance of match, drop me your messages and let's talk!

Seeking in earnest for a beau to have and to hold innamorare. The special someone to share a laugh with through those B-grade horror movies, the one to embrace with while slow dancing to a mellow tune & the one to steal a kiss with under the stars. Am a local professional drawn to wit, charm and personality, 31 175 75. W(e)ary with/of insincere, discriminatory, lifeless types who prevaricate & mislead. Slide into my DM to connect.

Feels like I'm standing in a timeless dream
Of light mists, of pale amber rose
Feels like I'm lost in a deep cloud of heavenly scent
Touching, discovering you

Those days of warm rains come rushing back to me

Miles of windless summer nights
Secret moments shared within the heat of the afternoon
Out of the stillness, soft spoken words

Say it, say it again
I love you always forever
Near or far, closer together
Everywhere I will be with you
Everything I will do for you

Say you'll love and love me forever
Never stop, never whatever
Near and far and always everywhere and everything

On 6/18/2022 at 9:28 AM, jcy said:

Hello,

I'm new to this forum so just posting and hoping for the best 

About me:

25 168 65 local chn flex btm

Average build

Uni undergrad

Non-smoker

Hobbies: I usually do eSports or indoor sports but hoping to find someone that'll bring me out for some outdoor sports too 

Looking for: 

Someone taller and older than me

Average / fit build

Values the heart/emotional connection > physical connection

Top (Unless you're not into anal then idc haha)

non-smoker

Down-to-earth

Bump 

Hello, trying my luck here.

About me
- 24/170/70/Chinese, West

- Not into anal sex but more of a bottom if it makes sense

- Recently come out of the closet and new to the scene in general

- Nerdy guy, plays Genshin :3

- Average body but trying to improve my physique, jogs weekly

Looking for
- Chinese/Malay below 32
- Not pure bottom

- Sincere and not just looking for hookups
- Can motivate each other to workout more often HAHA

Not a job application or anything haha, just thought that it would be great to find that someone to spend weekends together.

Hi! Trying my luck again after some time.

Me:

30/163/60, local Chinese, top

Living in the West

Discreet, straight-acting, not in the scene
Average build, chill and easy-going personality (definitely up for some good memes though)

Non-smoker

Financially stable

Enjoys hiking/long walks, singing/Karaoke, gaming, jogging, and food hunting/exploring new places

Looking for:
Similar stats/taller with an active lifestyle
Around the same age or slightly older
Stable, sincere and committed; willing to spend time together
Similar hobbies

Thanks for reading!

Edited by c192

Hey everyone! I am looking for someone to call mine.  I am Indian, 26, 170cm, 55kg and vers. I am from Malaysia currently staying in SG cause I got transferred here. 

Who do I prefer?

Someone who can speak English cause that is the only language I am good at ( I don't mind learning a new language though).I have dated quite a number of people and if possible to be Chinese cause I get along well with Chinese guys. Someone who is stable in most aspect and also it is a MUST to be chubby/cub/stocky as I like my man to be big size :3

About me?

I am into dogs, video games, going out to the bars. I am also a social butterfly (sometimes)

P.S. We don't have to jump into a relationship str8 away. We can always start slow cause I don't want to make the mistake I made in my previous relationship. 

Edited by Quacks
edit

Hi!

Filipino here from the Philippines looking for a long-term relationship and LDR with Chi. We can visit each other PH-SG if things go well. 23yrs old. 164cm and 57 kg.

Still a virgin. I want to lose it to the right guy. I don't have any preference other than guys being taller than me.

I'm okay with older guys and daddies. Married men are welcome <3

Message me your Telegram! Would love to talk to you via chat/call. I'd love to keep you company.

See you!

@blacksugarmilktea

I'm 31, 178, 85, vers bottom, local Chinese, stocky with slight tummy. I stay in the east. Seeking partner for stable relationship. I'm into arts and cultures, besides my main career.

Seeking (preferred) -

Top Chinese only

Average built or similar to me

Age probably near me or older (well, it's just a number, chemistry matters the most)

Financially and emotionally stable

Show love, care, respect and able to spend time with each other

Hit me up! ❤

Edited by Eded90838

47/170/60 chn local here. Am keen to find someone to spend time with and hopefully more. Enjoys movies, keeping fit, travelling and nature. Hope to find someone who is also chn, small build and enjoys the same activities. PM me if keen.

Apologies if you have PMed and I have not replied. Not being rude but just not good in declining. 

Hi guys, 

I am looking a LTR and ready to settle down. Hope that I am lucky to find the special one here. 

Myself:

I am 31chinese, 170,55kg, Slim. I like to travel, movies. I am straight acting and I am Top. 

Looking for the other half:

- No chub,stocky pls. Just a preference and no offense pls. 
- Not more than 35yrs old. 
- Straight acting. 
- Hopefully Boyish or cute lor. 

-Chinese

I am just exploring and trying my luck here. 😊

Edited by Psxa12

Hi guys I’m 23 177 82 chn looking to find my another half. I love shopping, hunting for new food place. I like to gym and gym 5-6 days per week. I do not really have any requirements for my partner but I only hope we treat each other with respect. I am versatile but I’m not really into anal. *** just to heads up info I literally have tattoos all over me , as once I did not mention this and the other party call my tattoo black and dirty

Hi, I'm 26 this year 2022 and im chinese :)

My Height: 180cm & My weight: 88kg (with belly).

Horoscope: pisces  

My position for anal sex is TOP. (about 5.4inch long, 14cm and is thick)

Fact is that I have feet fetish and it consist me videoing ur sole feet, sniff, lick and u could easily ease my sexual needs with your feet by allowing me to jerk off and cum at your feet. I don't cum easily by blowjob and sex by the way!

Who i'm finding?

Slim guy/non chhb who is near my age or younger and I'm really attracted to passive & obedient boy!

Definitely you have to be vers or btm and pleasent looking to me. (like who doesn't go for now a day? 😁)

Able to commit to the relationship in terms of traveling if we live far apart but you got to be in Singapore.

Best if you are out of the closet cause it's kinda tiring to have secret relationship as i will love to let the whole world know that you are my boy and do tiktok together! 🥰 

If possible, able to wear same pair of socks for days as the smells will make me even hard on! (Theory similar to pops).

Friend + FWB as a trial period before going into official relationship first!

What will we be doing most likely?

Create a home for both of us.

Cuddling at my place or your place.

Go out for Dates like every other normal couple.

You gonna start infesting my tiktok account by create tiktok content together and makes people jealous!

Go to malysia, JB, to have eating spree and 1 night vacation!

Go to other country together like Thailand, china or Taiwan together!

Last but not least, I'm out to my family and they are cool with it.

Interested parties do feel free to contact me via telegram @lovehandsomefeet

Please make sure you are slim/non chub and you are near my age or younger to avoid wasting of time thanks!

Someone who is kinda fat with bellys... 😆

ME

-Straight-acting and discreet => 0 experiences in dates or whatsoever...

-Turning 34 yrs old his year

-Having a full time job

-Stays in East

-170cm

-74kg

-Chinese

-Introvert

-Enjoy travel with friends or solo

-Signed up for fitness class for bout 2 months --> just to be healthy haa

-Open-minded

-Maybe due the insecurity of the sexual orientation, felt lost for the future

-->which somehow, i feel money is important

-Like to hop by different cafes, almost always order Latte/Flat White

-Enjoy playing Magic The Gathering with my nephews though

Looking for~

-Discreet/ Low profile

-LTR

-Straight acting/ decent looking

-Guys with short hair

-Positive and have some plans in future

(I mean you can feel lost, but still searching through the path of what works the best for you)

-Chinese preferred

-No chubs

-Non-sticky (sry is this the right word to use?)

-Respectful

Hello guys:) 44 Chinese 170 62 Leanfit looking to settle down. I’m looking for younger guys between 18-30 for a relationship or friendship. 
my hobbies:- Hiking, jogging, gymming, fine dining, shopping & my dog. 
Please do NOT pm me if you’re looking for a sugar daddy. I am financially stable and independent but I am seeking true love and/or friendship. 

Yooz, am here to try my luck again. Wish to get a companionship:) 

Im 32,174,78 local chn. Felx top Boyish looking definitely not feminine. I’m out of closet so I’m not hiding anywhere. Typical aquarius. Hehe dk how to describe or upsell myself.

Look for guys that are:

- preferably be chinese, not that im racist more of mindset and language spoken. (Tried other races failed due to mindset and culture)

- boyish too not really feminine kind. Hopefully smaller in size but not restricted to it. 
- comfortable feeling kind of guy. Not too fat or slim. Doesn’t have to be fit cos I’m not. 

Above are just abit of my criteria. But not compulsory lah. The MOST IMPORTANT is chemistry and communication. 
add me in telegram and you can know me more. @ahboy0902

*PS: face pic on tele:) *AA6E88F8-0D19-4CDB-AF3D-0BFEFD0B15C9.jpeg.685ddec78f437249afc907455a4dabbd.jpeg

2 hours ago, boyboy24 said:

Yooz, am here to try my luck again. Wish to get a companionship:) 

Im 32,174,78 local chn. Felx top Boyish looking definitely not feminine. I’m out of closet so I’m not hiding anywhere. Typical aquarius. Hehe dk how to describe or upsell myself.

Look for guys that are:

- preferably be chinese, not that im racist more of mindset and language spoken. (Tried other races failed due to mindset and culture)

- boyish too not really feminine kind. Hopefully smaller in size but not restricted to it. 
- comfortable feeling kind of guy. Not too fat or slim. Doesn’t have to be fit cos I’m not. 

Above are just abit of my criteria. But not compulsory lah. The MOST IMPORTANT is chemistry and communication. 
add me in telegram and you can know me more. @ahboy0902

*PS: face pic on tele:) *AA6E88F8-0D19-4CDB-AF3D-0BFEFD0B15C9.jpeg.685ddec78f437249afc907455a4dabbd.jpeg

Nice tattoos 😍

On 12/4/2022 at 8:43 PM, Wei ming said:

Hi guys I’m 23 177 82 chn looking to find my another half. I love shopping, hunting for new food place. I like to gym and gym 5-6 days per week. I do not really have any requirements for my partner but I only hope we treat each other with respect. I am versatile but I’m not really into anal. *** just to heads up info I literally have tattoos all over me , as once I did not mention this and the other party call my tattoo black and dirty

Wah. I feel tattoos are super sexy leh. Like turn me on all the times. 😆 

Hi everyone! Thought I'd give this a shot : ) 

I am: 

-23/170/90, chubby chinese guy. 

-Vers bottom 

-Really friendly and approachable. Loves to discover underrated cafes and go on long walks surrounded by nature (provided weather not too hot lah) 

-75% financially stable right now. Just graduated so slowly building it up. 

-In the middle of tweaking my lifestyle in terms of fitness and healthier eating. Likes to swim recently.

I'm looking for:

-Someone around the same age range. No older than 30. 

-Preferably chinese top. Or vers is fine. 

-Someone who knows what he wants in life. Have some direction and clear goals.

-Willing to be my gym buddy sometimes. If you're fitter than me, you can show me the ropes on how you manage to achieve your goal weight. Or if you're also just starting out, then let's figure it out together. 

-And of course finally, someone good at communication. 

Thanks a lot for reading! PM me with your telegram id and short intro if this sounds interesting to you : ) 

8 hours ago, jinji said:

Hi everyone! Thought I'd give this a shot : ) 

I am: 

-23/170/90, chubby chinese guy. 

-Vers bottom 

-Really friendly and approachable. Loves to discover underrated cafes and go on long walks surrounded by nature (provided weather not too hot lah) 

-75% financially stable right now. Just graduated so slowly building it up. 

-In the middle of tweaking my lifestyle in terms of fitness and healthier eating. Likes to swim recently.

I'm looking for:

-Someone around the same age range. No older than 30. 

-Preferably chinese top. Or vers is fine. 

-Someone who knows what he wants in life. Have some direction and clear goals.

-Willing to be my gym buddy sometimes. If you're fitter than me, you can show me the ropes on how you manage to achieve your goal weight. Or if you're also just starting out, then let's figure it out together. 

-And of course finally, someone good at communication. 

Thanks a lot for reading! PM me with your telegram id and short intro if this sounds interesting to you : ) 

#TrueStory

I am currently dating a chub, i guess he is like u/ur body shape. But i told him:

"I like u not for ur phy appearance but coz we are 2 human beings that hv a strong/gd/close human connection. YES, if u were muscular or slimmer i be more attracted to u, but for now i love how u look."

I am sharing this to wish u all the best in ur search, jiayou😍🥰🥰

45 minutes ago, 30yochinese said:

#TrueStory

I am currently dating a chub, i guess he is like u/ur body shape. But i told him:

"I like u not for ur phy appearance but coz we are 2 human beings that hv a strong/gd/close human connection. YES, if u were muscular or slimmer i be more attracted to u, but for now i love how u look."

I am sharing this to wish u all the best in ur search, jiayou😍🥰🥰

Hey!! This is really the most positive thing I've read today. Thank you so much for making my day and letting me know finding happiness is possible 💕💕 It means so much!! 

Hope you and your special one lasts long too!!

Hi, new here, just opened up to everyone since 377a repealed and gonna try this out. 

Looking for a sincere long term relationship with someone.

About myself:

26/168/100 Chinese. Chubby, boyish, straight acting and bottom. Hobbies include playing cards and video games, as well as going to movies. Friends describe me as friendly and uplifting but introverted and often to the point, so usually will cut to the chase and avoid small talk and bullshit. 

looking for a significant other who enjoys the same hobbies as me, doesn’t have to have clear goals but are willing to work towards some :) 

Criteria: 

- around my age (preferably below 35)

- Chinese (sorry just preference)

- has similar interests and hobbies 

- positive outlook (really dislike cynical and shallow people in general) 

- weight, height and looks doesn’t matter, I’m not particularly fit in the weight department either. 
- sincere, no time wasters 

- preferably top 

In the end the most important is communication and understanding each other as no one is perfect, and the best way I find to clique with others is through similar hobbies :) 

Those interested can DM me here or in tele @ian_cjw. Profile picture can be found there. Hoping to find the one :) 

26/167/70/chn/vb 

Not local but living in sg for almost 14yrs. 

looking for someone to settle down, prefer someone live in the east too so we hang out during weekend. Lazy to travel for too far haha. Can always start from a movie first. :) 

Prefer chn too, pm me to find out more. 

Not into sissy/tattoo/super chub

Edited by Weirdo

Trying hard again, hopefully able to find the right Mr Right... 😅

@blacksugarmilktea

I'm 31, 178, 85, vers bottom, local Chinese, stocky with slight tummy. I stay in the east. Seeking partner for stable relationship. I'm into arts and cultures, besides my main career.

Seeking (preferred) -

Top Chinese only

Average built or similar to me

Age probably near me or older (well, it's just a number, chemistry matters the most)

Financially and emotionally stable

Show love, care, respect and able to spend time with each other

Hit me up! ❤

Edited by Eded90838
-