Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

What the heck... can't hurt...

Well I'm lookin for dates...

Here's me... 32, 182, 88, chn, btm.

No I'm not chub. I'm just... stuck between categories. Meaty if you really want a label. Hoping to find an intelligent guy who's preferably not too short or thin. Don't really bother much about age as well just as long as it's not too absurdly younger which I highly doubt will be the case. I'm in the West though I don't really care if you stay anywhere else

If interested please email me for more details at bbb77@live.com

Guest beautiful_liar

Hi, i'm 26yo chn sporty tanned guy of lean toned build seeking a sincere LTR partner. I love the sun and a good workout and also computer games. Am new to the scene and still dunno much about a man to man relationship. hope to know more sincere frens and hopefully develop a LTR with someone special. I have no preference in terms of age, race or physical appearance because i feel that the chemistry is most important and we have to connect first. Thanks!

hey! i m 18 this year. Would love to know u very much..any way i can contact you? :)

Hi, Kenny here. Any guys out there seek for a serious and long-lasting relationship? 18 169 60chn here. I am outgoing and friendly. I do not smoke and I am still a student. I like to cycle, jog, and like to cook and eat. Currently I am single and I do wish to get a boyfriend that are good in natured and caring. While if you have them, and you are having ready into a relationship. You can PM me for more. :) Whether is it friends or Ltr, it really depend if we click. :)

Guest William

Hi, Kenny here. Any guys out there seek for a serious and long-lasting relationship? 18 169 60chn here. I am outgoing and friendly. I do not smoke and I am still a student. I like to cycle, jog, and like to cook and eat. Currently I am single and I do wish to get a boyfriend that are good in natured and caring. While if you have them, and you are having ready into a relationship. You can PM me for more. :) Whether is it friends or Ltr, it really depend if we click. :)

Hi you keen to know me write to me at Singym@yahoo.com

hello, im keen to noe u..so mind to add me in msn as littlecuteteddy@hotmail.com <:

Guest Around

A new and late bloomer to this circle, can't really see other alternatives to know more of my kind except through the internet.

20 chn 170 73. Currently serving dreadful ns but still living life haha! Hope to find friends and maybe develop into something more if luck permits. The inner qualities outweighs the outside though at least decent looking wouldn't hurt.

http://www.trevvy.com/?RenSrg contact me through there!

Cheers,

Darren

hi guys im 21 this year going to ns soon and looking for guys who are sensitive and caring . I'm quite skinny and haiiry height abt 177 weight abt 52. I'mm not at all intersted in random fun . looking for friends who are caring .loves chubby or muscular guys . anyone who wants to know me further pm me .

Guest faynic

If you like what you read, why not drop me an email? Who knows maybe we will live happily ever after?

I'm a firm believer that everything in a relationship must be mutual, and therefore, someone whom I like, must appreciate me in return. The person must find me attractive as much as I find him attractive, so there's no one-sided relationship going on, and obviously, trust is definitely the most essential in all relationships.

Been trying to search for true LOVE since 14 but till now, I am still alone. Maybe I am still too innocent or maybe I don't know the set of rules I must follow in order to play this game, but I still hope that I can play this game with my own set of rules. I hope to find a true love, a love that don't only contains sex, but a love that last forever till my last drop of life.

Maybe people will feel that I am unrealistic, day-dreaming or living in my own world of fantasy, but I still believe one day it will come true.

I still don't know lots of things, therefore I really wish someone to teach me patiently or lead me to new experiences, and maybe 1 day I will be awoken. I believe true love exists in this circle and I know I will surely get to find it one day........

I am 27 chinese 172cm 80kg and you can view me at http://www.trevvy.com/?faynic. Msn: i_luv_faye@wongfaye.com

22 chinese 178 64 lean/slim toned versatile bottom

boyish looks. straight acting.

seek chinese asian guys who are around the same age or older (up til 35yo), str8 acting and non chub.

send me a mail bad.o.joe87@live.com

definitely a friendly person to chat with/date. :)

Guest tigerboy

Hi, i'm 26yo chn sporty tanned guy of lean toned build seeking a sincere LTR partner. I love the sun and a good workout and also computer games. Am new to the scene and still dunno much about a man to man relationship. hope to know more sincere frens and hopefully develop a LTR with someone special. I have no preference in terms of age, race or physical appearance because i feel that the chemistry is most important and we have to connect first. Thanks!

hi lonelysingaporeguy,

I would like to know more about you. Interested in building a sincere LTR partner too.. I am staying in the west, 23 yo, 171cm, 62kg. you can contact me @ ah_tong86@hotmail.com.

cheerz =)

would love to know you, 37 yo chn here.

my email : leetuankit@yahoo.com

I just want to help my didi. Shall remain silent

Guest tigerboy

28, Chinese. Looking for bf, sex partner, or travel buddy. Please drop me a msn if you are interested. Dun worry, i wont bite. :thumb:

Hi Peter,

Would like to know you more... you can add me @ ah_tong86@hotmail.com

23 chn, 171, 62kg

living in the west

cheers...

A new and late bloomer to this circle, can't really see other alternatives to know more of my kind except through the internet.

20 chn 170 73. Currently serving dreadful ns but still living life haha! Hope to find friends and maybe develop into something more if luck permits. The inner qualities outweighs the outside though at least decent looking wouldn't hurt.

http://www.trevvy.com/?RenSrg contact me through there!

Cheers,

Darren

hey... serving ns too huh..... well... routine kinds of makes it bearable after awhile and i kinda like going to camp now.... hahaha.... ord still in 10 more months though.....:(

7e2fbc67a221a5858ac06fceeeded8a7.jpeg

23 y/o overseas born chn 170cm 72kg (average build, slight tendency to chub side), versatile bottom

looking for friends and/or LTR. Lives around Toa Payoh. Currently working.

Prefer 18-35 y/o, chn, versatile/Top for LTR. Not into chubby.

Face pic available upon request.

Please add my MSN: frosty_snowling@hotmail.com

YM: frosty_snowling

Edited by nickyxu
Guest xavier benjamin sin

im not too sure if there's still love in this AJ Circle of Singapore. I am lonely and need somebody whom is caring and loving masculine man to be my bf.

I'm 20 170 64 chinese. Currently, i'm serving the nation. I'm just absolutely speechless about what's going on the net. most people just like to have sex or fun.

BUT, I'm not into those at all.

PM me if you are sincere and serious about LTR.

www.facebook.com/xav.sin

benjamin.

Guest tingyu

Hi, I am 35 years old 165 cm 65 kg bottom, likes to know some sincere top here for friend or LTR. My MSN thomascyk@hotmail.com, people who add me please state that you are from Blowing Wind, thanks.

Crimson Crimson Crimson, so cute but so impatient, tsk tsk tsk :).

Easy to just say LTR = long term relationship mah.

No question is a stupid question. But asking the same question without checking the earlier posts is stupid.

Don't see the point of answering it. :swear:

Guest Guest

No question is a stupid question. But asking the same question without checking the earlier posts is stupid.

Don't see the point of answering it. :swear:

Agree with you but in this case, it would have taken less effort and time explaining what LTR means but yeah, your point had to be made, ppl are sometimes too lazy or read but do not see.

Drink more milo to get your fix and so that you remain calm hor? :)

Agree with you but in this case, it would have taken less effort and time explaining what LTR means but yeah, your point had to be made, ppl are sometimes too lazy or read but do not see.

Drink more milo to get your fix and so that you remain calm hor? :)

I am always calm... I already had my milo today... :lol:

I'm a Chinese guy standing at 1.75m and weighing at approximately 89kg, with a waist size of 36+-inches.

I live in the west and enjoys reading, playing games on the internet and computer, smsing, loves Korean and Japanese food, and loves cold temperatures. I'm also usually a tee-shirt and jeans kinda guy.

I believe in monogamy and frank discussions in building relationships. Am not into fun or ons at all.

Would love to know slim/thin/muscled chasers, in their late 20s to early 40s, who're mature-minded and looking to settle down permanently.

Feel free to msg or email me, or you can Ping! me at mydogatemywork on the iphone/ipod touch. However, pls introduce yourselves with some basic info or a pic (which we can exchange)—most importantly have a name at least! Razz

Thanks for reading~

To find true perfection, we must love the imperfect, perfectly.

Just Try my luck.

im 29 chi 177 64.

personality, i'm caring, understand and easy-going person.

i like sport, swimming , gym , basketball etc.

sorry buy no offend, i'm looking for someone who optimistic, which age around me. 22 - 32

add me in shinjilim@hotmail.com for chat.

waiting for you .

Guest Papermonkey

I am a 42 chinese... about 172 tall and about 75kg. As you can see I am just an average Joe. I am not good looking but I am not ugly either... Just a guy that you will pass on the street and don't even take notice of...

I believe in relationship and looking for one. Anybody around my age and is willing to give LTR a try...

I am not a top but I don't think I am a btm as I don't like Anal... so...

Give yourself a chance to know me as I am just a nice guy next door...

Write to me at papermonkey@me.com.

Ben

Guest winnn

18 170 57 chn btm seeking LTR too...

Been trying hard but there hasnt seem to be much luck.

However, anyone who is keen, lets be friends first kaes? and develop from there. =D

add me up on msn at tanbh15@gmail.com

• Bern featured this topic
  • G_M pinned this topic