Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

Guest winnn

18 170 57 chn btm seeking LTR too...

Been trying hard but there hasnt seem to be much luck.

However, anyone who is keen, lets be friends first kaes? and develop from there. =D

add me up on msn at tanbh15@gmail.com

anyway.. pls dun mind me but im not into chub and prefers chinese....

Guest papermonkey

Hi all...

I am a 42chn 172 tall and 75kg. I am an average looking guy looking for LTR. You don't need to be handsome or great bod just a nice heart and pleasant looking.

If interested, pls email me at papermonkey@me.com

Ben

Haha,I'm asking for care and concern but if you wanna hand over your hard earned money I wouldn't say no : )

wah .... win loh .....

like tat also can ...

anyways, PM sent.

Edited by SKMan

I just want to help my didi. Shall remain silent

Seeking LTR with a matured and loving man ard his 18~28 . Willing to spent time tgt (: . I'm 19 this yr . to noe more abt me just view my profile .

if keen do sent me a pm (:

Love me for who i am . and not what i am . as i would do the same to you . that is what i look in a relationship.

i do not seek one night stand or watever.. so leave me alone . interested you can pm me to noe me further ^^

I'm an outgoing person, fun, daredevil & adventurous, forgiving, sincere, loving & compromising guy. I love Japanese stuffs btw, avid toy n figurine collector. 18 50 159 chn top, prefer Chn chub, cub, bearish, beefy, meaty, stocky Btm ard my age for ltr

Edited by TopTeenChaser
Guest Anonymous

20 170 77chn bottom seeking ltr. More info? add me on my msn(get from my profile).

Don't worry, i don't bite. A chat or more will be fine.

U are young and good looking, so u will have lots of opportunities to fall in love. So don't fret or be afraid to get hurt. Brave on and it's better to be hurt than not having loved at all. U only live once, so make yourself happy. Don't look back and regret someday. All the best! :)

Guest charlie

19(going to 20), 179,53chn.

staying in bishan. looking for similar age i guess. recently added swimming as a hobby, likes playing badminton and a good cup of coffee!

HI

im 18 this year

152cm in height and 42kg in weight

chinese btm from jb msia

travelling in and out everyday to college...

hope to find some1 here for a LTR ^^

if keen juz drop me a msg and ill reply u ASAP

i like small/skinny dude like you..

Hi all, im 40, 173, 66, stay hg, also searching for my other half for LLP (long life partner) to settle, any 1 keen to know me, let start our chat happylucky13@hotmail.com n c how far we can proceed.

Hi

Not sure wat type of guy u looking for as friend, just trying my luck.

My name is Thomas, 36/172/83 kg. Have lost 8 kg in 3 months, hope to loose till 75 kg.

Hobbies are bowling, badminton, karaoke and listen to song.

i am looking for frenz to open my circle of frenz, Thank you

Cheers

Thomas

25 chn 179 89. I am on the stocky meaty side in terms of physical appearance.

Seeking chats, friends, and maybe more (dating and LTR) if the context is right.

Hope to catch up with guys around my age (approximately 18 to 30 years old).

Feel free to drop me a message! :D

Edited by BP-stock

Hi, im interested to know you more..do email me at skyline_24@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from you

im a slim boyish 29 professional, btm, stay in west and work in raffles place. looking for ltr. anyone interested?

Hello Kenny, i came across your ad while browsing. Not sure if i will get any reply from you anot, but i will try..im 33 this year, hope to find a bf too..if you are keen,can email me at skyline_24@yahoo.com and we carry on from there.

Hi, Kenny here. Any guys out there seek for a serious and long-lasting relationship? 18 169 60chn here. I am outgoing and friendly. I do not smoke and I am still a student. I like to cycle, jog, and like to cook and eat. Currently I am single and I do wish to get a boyfriend that are good in natured and caring. While if you have them, and you are having ready into a relationship. You can PM me for more. :) Whether is it friends or Ltr, it really depend if we click. :)

Recently just broke up from a 5 years relationship. Reason is that we were always more like brothers than lovers. It was sexless but good companionship.

I needed a husband and was afraid if we carry on longer, i will not be able to experience or find that complete love relationship.

Am 36yo, stocky 176 80kg for now. Trying to do some running to get back to 75kg.

Am passive bottom but inexperienced. On average i get fxxked like once a year in the last 10 years but i know i am a total bottom and looking for a TOP husband.

Prefer someone mature (usually late 20s and above), financially stable, knows what they want in a relationship (likely not first time in LTR), total TOP, willing and enjoy some kinky play, looking for LTR and can imagine a life living together with a partner like husband and wife.

I am currently a working executive, financially stable, more the simple quiet non scene or very social type. Am happy just 2 person, with some close friends. Movies, musicals, shopping, spending time at home, sports, games, traveling. Love to learn to cook for husband, and friends for cosy dinner at home.

Interested please contact me via email at matevam@gmail.com. Fridae profile is matevam.

my geek gay blog at www.formanz.com

Hi people, it's me once again.. any chinese mature top out there would like to befriend a 32 161 75 chn hairy bi guy like me? If keen.. from friendship we can slowly let it evolve into a long term committment relationship too. If keen pls kindly email me @ bones.zack@gmail.com. Thanks

Edited by Zackling

Ello! I am a 30 chn 174 67. I like to read, sleep, travel, shop, doing scrapbook, movie, swim and gym. i hope to find someone who is faithful and down to earth. You can sms me 81843070. My name is Jon and i stay in the west. if you think you are ready for LTR, do contact me. =)

Edited by Rainy^Days
Guest maturechn

trying my luck here. me 34 chn 167 70 light chub. hope can find a good companion & go further if click. :)

Hi, maybe can check me out at khlp66@hotmail.com, thanks

Guest maturechn

25 chn 179 89. I am on the stocky meaty side in terms of physical appearance.

Seeking chats, friends, and maybe more (dating and LTR) if the context is right.

Hope to catch up with guys around my age (approximately 18 to 30 years old).

Feel free to drop me a message! :D

Hi, I'm keen to find out more about you. Reply me if you are keen too, khlp66@hotmail.com

Guest faynic

Had been hiding in my closet for 27 years. Due to my normal & plain looks and my out-of-shape body, I totally have negative confidence.

I believe it's time to widen my social circle, to train how to open up infront of people and of course to step out of my closet.

Any kind soul out there willing to lend a helping hand? We can be close friends, exercise khakis or even travel buddies?

msn: i_luv_faye@wongfaye.com

facebook: http://www.facebook.com/prince.naveyafluz

Hi, i'm 26yo chn sporty tanned guy of lean toned build seeking a sincere LTR partner. I love the sun and a good workout and also computer games. Am new to the scene and still dunno much about a man to man relationship. hope to know more sincere frens and hopefully develop a LTR with someone special. I have no preference in terms of age, race or physical appearance because i feel that the chemistry is most important and we have to connect first. Thanks!

Dude u wanna meet u live in tampines am around ur age and kinda new to the gay dating games as well

Edited by sticklemako

am back for holidays!

hey guys. 23yo finally. chinese. 1.78m tall. 62kg. Tanned Boyish Look. Deep Set eyes. Lean Bod. Currently still pursuing an education in university. Financially independent.

Looking for a caring and charismatic guy to hang out with (need not be a LTR). prefer chinese (just a preference). And body build is not so much of an issue as long as you are not leaning more to the heavier side as I'm lean. :)

Oh yes, I forgot! I am a btm flex. It doesnt matter what role are you. If you are keen, Im fine with that. :)

I enjoy travelling, ktv, music, writing, swimming, jogging, slacking at home, sleeping in.

I'm someone who is more homely sort, not too much into clubbing unless my partner does.

Well, all's said, anything drop me an email! bad.o.joe87@live.com

and I promise to give you a reply.

Edited by kayz87

Well starting all over again.

26chn 175 105.

seeking a simple love. Preferred Chinese who is around my age.

I stay west and work west.

Likes to read, sing, watch movies, take a stroll and listen to music.

do contact me if interested, and we will see how we go on from there?

if you are not planning for a serious, lifetime relationship, then thanks for reading:P

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bern featured this topic
  • G_M pinned this topic