Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

Looking thru both Instagram n Facebook, saw most of my friends (regardless str8 or gay relationship) they are in relationship. Seeing how happy they are, i felt envy plus jealous.

So here I am, trying my luck to see if able to get any hit.

I'm a Malay guy staying at Yishun (Singapore).At the age of 30, with the height of 172cm and my weight as heavy as 93kg. Working during Weekdays from 8pm to 6pm. Not an outgoing person plus I'm a person more to beach, library or those quite and cool places. Also I'm in the midst of joining the Gym to lose weight. Not to forget, I'm not into anal but I'm more to make love and sucking. But things may change and I may want my future BF to 'drill' me hahahaha.

Before I say my preference, I apologise first to everyone who read this as people might say I'm choosy but this is my preference. I am not into stocky and chubby guys, plus I'm not into sissy and effeminate guys as well. I'm open to have relationship with Chinese guy too but with Malay guy is a bonus.

Also, I'm not only looking for LTR but I'm open to anyone for friendship. Regardless of age, race and stays. 

THANKS FOR READING THIS FAR

If you are keen to build any type of relationship with me including chatting, you may drop me message via :

Private Message

Lind ID : alifbata88

Wechat ID : mohdk3519

Kindly share your pic with me during the convo.

Guest lastdraw

hello there!

im turning 24 this year, 172 65 chinese, very discreet and straight acting, last year in uni. 

tbh i don't have many friends frm this circle, so would like to find similar people to make friends with, perhaps to hang out and chill. 

i have rather varied interests - exploring new places, arts, dancing, playing racket and water sports, volunteering, movies, go out, have good food, and travel. and perhaps more lol. 

i don't open up to people easily, but when I do, I would be very honest and real in any relationship. i'm quite kind, and sentimental sometimes. 

hope to hear from you soon :) 

nevertheless have a great wk ahead!

I am a mature manly hairy btm guy of mixed origin but a local Singaporean in his 40's looking for a honest, committed non-open long term relationship. Am open to fun as well as a start ...

Facts about me.

1) Decent looking, mature manly. I am a pure BTM and i must say this as i do not TOP.
2) Well educated and Decent job that pays my bills.
4) Not fit or muscular though i gym and do some water sports. if you are looking for a hunk or fit or leanfit then move to the next ad.
5) I am hairy and manly and stocky maybe some say chubby but not overly as i would say i am huggable :)

What do i seek

1) A long term releationship NOT an open relationship.
2) Preferably a local

Type of guys i like

1) I do like younger guys and even if they are in their 20s but are into mature guys and are willing to settle down, happy to talk it through to see where we go.

2) I do like leanfit,muscular, fit or toned guys. I have nothing against fat or chubby guys as i find them cute but it is a personal preference.So if you are fat or chubby, i rather you dont message me and waste your time. However, again i reiterate i am nor leanfit or muscular so if you like cuddly bears or stocky guys who give beary hugs message me.

3) My bf i had in the past were all young and fit so maybe i am used to that but if you really are sincere then message me and lets see where we go.

4) You do not need to worry about the sex part as i am very sure you will get more than enough of it :)

5) If you are a money boy, need a sugar daddy, still thinking about your ex or have not moved on or married and are still looking for sex or have a BF now and are still looking around or in an open relationship - DO NOT MESSAGE ME AT ALL

Hope to hear from you and i do have pics but please ensure you do too for trade

Please when you say hi so give and intro with name, age, height and weight so that we do not need to wait for a few messages before we get these details and see if we are suitable

Thanks 

On 7/25/2018 at 7:43 AM, sgind said:

Hey guys, at 26 175 69 I’m searching for a partner who’s ready to commit to a serious LTR. I’m currently a working professional in the finance sector. Geeky, skinny/slim chinese guys tickle my fancy. PM me to get the fire going.

Feel free to PM me and get the ball rolling. ;)

Hey guys,

i'm just hoping to find some meaningful friendships here and hopefully maybe someone special. (which i think might be very difficult) 

Isn't it always start with friendship? HAHA.  Really hope to be able to meet new people here.

Well, who am I looking for? 

Anyone!  Someone who can click and just have endless conversation with.

Hopefully, he drinks too. (Life is too stressful and I do need to chill)

Just drop me a msg if you are keen and we can grab some drinks together! 

Stay Awesome! Cheers!

Im 22 chi 180 76

Live in the West area...

Top here...

Looking for dates/friend

Interested in.

Chinese age >23 boy boy looking.

Not chub although I'm a little chub...

Live in the west? But at least not so far...

Wearing spec might be a plus!

I play Pubg & ML :)

Do add me on Telegram/Wechat or line chat @lovehandsomefeet

Edited by i_love_leg

Shifting back to a season of hopefulness and seeking genuine friendships with openness to love. 

Me

I’m 35, Chn, 171, 68

I have my quirks but I value relationships and honesty. I would like to share in another person’s life, his interests and joys. I do hope to bring joy to someone special and enjoy a lifetime together. 

I see myself as someone with few, moderate joys and interests - I like to travel (South America being an distant dream destination, but discovering Asia for now is satisfying). It would be better if I could share my travels with someone.

I like sharing simple reflections of my day - curious observations, small manner of things that puts a smile on my face - and share in the thoughts of someone else too. I guess what I want more of is spending time with someone and doing the simple joys - meals, time spent strolling in a shopping centre, time spent over coffee, watching a movie. 

To be honest, I don’t really know what I would like specifically from a relationship and sometimes it’s scary thinking about entering one... it’s been too long already... but somehow, my heart still yearns, to discover, experience and if it comes to be, to fail. 

You

I do see myself more as a follower than leader (and can lead and assert when needed) so someone a little more assured than me is fine. I don’t value someone cocky, humility and willingness to be vulnerable are valued (after all, we all have our baggage right?). 

I dont really have a type. Sure the handsome muscles hunks triggers an instant attraction... but some, over time seem to value themselves over anyone else that it’s off putting with time. I’ve been drawn to the geeky sorts too, the humble sorts, the shorter ones, so a clear type is hard to define. I do think someone close within my age range is appreciated. Perhaps for practical reasons more so than anything else... can mature (grow old) together and not outlive each other, would be at a similar life phase with similar goals and interest (an assumption?). Sure, I too have my fantasies... I’ve imagined someone taller than I would be nice, someone with a military officer background. I guess my biggest prejudice would be size, I do find someone with average BMI more attractive. 

Well, some thoughts. Drop me a message if this appeals to you. To end this post, I guess I’ll be honest to say that I’m lonely and whole tolerable, it does motivate me to put myself out there...here, to see if someone out there finds a small connection with what I’ve shared. Say hi if it does. 

Cheers. 

:)

Hi guys,

looking for serious truelove.....bf

I’m 30c, 170, 82kg. Local

Have a stable job and income as sale manager.

looking for ltr between 30 to 40 Chinese with financial stable job and love to drive. No chub but meaty okie

I’m a simple person in term of relationship im flexible.

my hobbies are gym, watersports, traveling and more.

hit me up and chat me up by pm I will reply you immediately

Hi all,

27yo/181/84 average chn guy here; self-sufficient/financially stable seeking similar (profile) for friends/dates/LTR. Enjoys badminton, going to the gym (trying to get fit xD), watching ENG TV series, rando vids on the internet, and kareoke. Drop me a PM to connect :)

Edited by easygoing
On 7/19/2017 at 12:50 AM, babyboy88 said:

I am 29mly 171 80. I am looking for someone to be with. Someone who i can call or mssg to say good morning, i love you and i miss you baby. 

I am finding someone whom  I can takk to about my day. Someone who lets me hugs him and kiss him. Someone who let me snuggle and hold his hand. A person who lets me squeeze him tight and not let go. 

Just a preference for someone who is chinese and slim or medium built.

Still looking for the one.

Hi,

ME: Turning 25 this year. 168 58 chinese. average.

Graduating and looking for a job.

Ended a relationship of almost 6 years. single for a year. definitely love to just get to know new people. 

Interest : Music of all kinds. pretty varied taste. maybe not so hard metal, and not that much into rap unless it's super cool. Fan of kenshi yonezu, jj lin, daughtry...

Plays mobile games, ML and maplestory M. can't play comnputer games cause 1) time, 2) using mac.

Netflix, Chinese dramas. largely sentimental. 

Trying to get fit now despite being a couch potato. Only thing i do most is like running and static exercises. 

No specific attributes that i look in one. A pretty face and a hot body is great, but i'd also like someone who's average (like me) who makes me like him more everyday for the person he is. 

Might be a little vague here but there really isn't a one size fit all, hopefully i'd get my perfect fit. Similar interest helps, but i'm pretty open to exploring new stuff together. 

PS: I'm flex if you really need to know. 

'

Edited by PassionGT
fix the lines.

Hi there!

I’m 20,  arab mix indian and malay:)

local

currently studying and working both full time

to support myself and have a stable income

my friends refer me as a stocky cub

as im 168cm 88kg. 

I dont have much of a preference but be nice haha its the character that reflects ur soul.

well, i do wanna achieve in forung a long last relationship . But we gotta start chatting to know each other right.

so why not drop me a text or PM me, to get it started:)

telegram: Habibi_Naim

Hi guys,

looking for serious truelove.....bf

I’m 30c, 170, 82kg. Local

Have a stable job and income as sale manager.

looking for ltr between 30 to 40 Chinese with financial stable job and love to drive. No chub but meaty okie

I’m a simple person in term of relationship im flexible.

my hobbies are gym, watersports, traveling and more.

hit me up and chat me up by pm I will reply you immediately

Hi Everyone!

Newbie in this forum.

Trying my luck here to find someone to love and also be loved.

I’m 25 this year and I’m a Nurse.

I do not have that high of an expectation of someone just hoping he could accept me for who i am. 

The ability to compromise with each other. Respect and trust each other.

I am pretty introverted so would love someone who love to strike a conversation and usually i will open up if the other party has a good sense of humour and able to keep up the conversation.

I love reading occasionally — Anything horror based or any book that keeps me entertained.

While Netflix and Chill(Literally chilling,none of those drugs and stuffs). I still love to hang out over coffee. Like just sitting down and having a relaxed conversation.

To the movies! Yes. Horror ones are good to watch,but if only i have someone to watch with.

I am not much of a fitness buff,but recently I’m trying to keep myself fit and healthy with swimming and jogging.

Seeking someone between age range of 20s to early 30s.

So do hit me up or

just message me!

Telegram - vanillavine

Line - cadence25

Edited by Sapphireblues
On 7/22/2018 at 9:39 AM, nowyoufoundme said:

I was at the airport, and I saw 2 lads talking to each other, and I know they are in love with each other. At the risk of being a creep, I observed them for quite a while, and the most touching part was the way they looked at each other, and how, one of them opened the other’s chocolate wrap, and gave it to the other with a piece of tissue ready in hand. 

I realised then, that I want that too. And the beautiful thing is that, I realised that I am ready for that, too. 

So, here I am. Proactively looking for that one guy that I can call my boyfriend, with whom I am in a monogamous LTR with. 

I am a Malay, vers more to B, 26 y/o, with a white-collar day job. my stats currently is at 171 cm height and 60kg in weight. I can’t change the height, but I am working hard and smart at the gym to increase my muscle mass and keep my fat % at below 15%. 

I love reading. In fact, one of the ideal date I have in mind is either at the library or at the bookstore. I like listening to musics too, which I do while I am at the gym. On that note, I have developed high interest in working out and fitness, since I realise it is a lot of fun, and I would like to be fit and toned. 

I am from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I know that this website is mainly for Singaporeans, and I would like to affirm that I am fine with being in an LDR with a Singaporean. 

I have a decent, naughty and boyish, with a geeky look too. I wear specs. 

I do have physical preferences. I am not into stocky and chubby guys. not into skinny lads too. and I am not into sissy and effeminate guys as well. 

THANKS FOR READING THIS FAR

If you are interested and would like to see how we blossom from our first chat to something resplendent and wonderful, hit me up at my Line: nowyoufoundme

if you don’t have Line, we will have to resort to using PM, before deciding we are ready to graduate to using Whatsapp. 

Please share your face pic in your introduction. 

new line id: youfoundme1792

wechat id: ohyoufoundme

Hello,

I don't know why I'm typing this around 3 AM....

But yea, Imma try my luck here...

I'm 22 years old, graduating from uni soon, based in Jakarta, but I do visit SG a bit often (3-5x a year) sometimes transit as well, I travel quite a lot... I'm chinese, average body probably (?)... but yea I'm a bit flabby.. gotta admit.. I'm 176cm and 75kg.

I believe that relationship is built on trust and mutual understanding. If both parties want things to happen, it'll happen eventually, as long as we give in effort, of course. LDR won't be such a big problem for me and I hope anyone who's willing to get to know me ady know the risks. At the end of the day, I'd really want to settle with the love of my life. So yea, I'm willing to move and leave everything behind. Not anytime soon, but in 2 or 3 years, probably. Or maybe we can both go to Taipei or Canada someday and get married. :P

Warning, I tend to give in 130% or even more than "all of me" in relationships... so yea, I expect someone who'd do the same. My world, my mood, my happiness usually revolves around my lover. I'm hopeless romantic. You might get annoyed sometimes. But yea HAHA I'm a classic vanilla kind of guy. :] You can say, I'd take a bullet for someone I love. I really value honesty in relationships. So yea :P, I really hope that I'll meet a good guy.

I don't want someone who'll go to saunas and look for temporary replacement just because we have 1 heated argument. Just fyi, I have a terrible mood swings. I tend to overthink things, and yea... I need someone who values monogamy and mature enough to think things through, I guess. If we ever have a fight in the future, I don't want 1 single fight breaks our years of relationship. Our memories and moments.  I'll fight for it until the end.

I've had a lot of "boyfriends to be" in the past, but never had a bf.. yet. I back off in the middle of "getting to know each other" part most of the time and became friends with them instead. Honestly, yes. Sadly, I'm really choosy when it comes to settling down for good. :( I can't stand heartbreaks haha. So try not to break mine.

O ya, I go to clubs sometimes with my friends, I love to dance! But I don't smoke or do drugs. I don't do casual fun and yea, I'm totally not a fan of saunas. I hope I'll find someone likewise :D.

So yea, to summarize things:

Pros of dating me:

1. Totally faithful

2. Hopeless romantic

3. Values monogamy

4. Will always be there for you 24/7 (even though not physically probably) :P

5. Kinda cute, maybe :9

6. I'll follow you everywhere

7. I'll fight for the relationship until you tell me to back off for good.

8. A good kid (?). Not into hookups, saunas, etc. 

Cons:

1. Awfully childish at times

2. Terrible mood swings

3. Sensitive

4. Overthink things

5. I stalk... a lot... I want to know everything about you hehe.... your favorite chocolate bar, your dog's name...

Sooooo yea, hit me up on IG DMs or PM me on LINE:

IG: albertpangg

LINE: flossal

Hi, 

Just came back to bw recently. I am 26, local Chinese, 168 and 65kg. Looking for friend and dates. 

Enjoy:

- Dancing (sh bam and bodyjam in Ff) 

- Working out (enjoy looking at eye candy at the same time, haha)

- watching movie (MCU movies, Harry Potter, detective-related, but I dislike horror and gore  )

- Listening to music (mainly Japanese and Chinese, with some kpop  )

- cycling

- hanging out with friends 

- traveling (especially Japan  ) 

- eating (who does not like delicious food) 

Looking for someone that I can fall in love with. Hope to have the other be fit or like working out together. Motivate to gym together!!! 

Of course, let's start with friends and chat first. If it does not work out, we can still be friends. So message me~ 

Thanks for reading this lengthy message. Enjoy your day

Hey there, I hope to find decent guys of the right chemistry here for sincere & meaningful relations eg.friends, fwb, activity bud or Long Term Relationship (if ever possible).

Preferably age blw 35yo, decent & manly attributes, independent, good sense of humour, conversant..

Just hmu and let's get to know each other soon. Cheers! :)

-BeKind21Another

Edited by BeKind21Another
On 7/22/2018 at 7:36 PM, lastdraw said:

hello there!

im turning 24 this year, 172 65 chinese, very discreet and straight acting, last year in uni. 

tbh i don't have many friends frm this circle, so would like to find similar people to make friends with, perhaps to hang out and chill. 

i have rather varied interests - exploring new places, arts, dancing, playing racket and water sports, volunteering, movies, go out, have good food, and travel. and perhaps more lol. 

i don't open up to people easily, but when I do, I would be very honest and real in any relationship. i'm quite kind, and sentimental sometimes. 

hope to hear from you soon :) 

nevertheless have a great wk ahead!

if you dun mind an older man, do drop me a line: mlbk889 or wechat: mlbk888

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

On 8/5/2018 at 3:26 PM, easygoing said:

Hi all,

27yo/181/84 average chn guy here; self-sufficient/financially stable seeking similar (profile) for friends/dates/LTR. Enjoys badminton, going to the gym (trying to get fit xD), watching ENG TV series, rando vids on the internet, and kareoke. Drop me a PM to connect :)

bump!

On 8/12/2018 at 7:43 PM, Sapphireblues said:

Hi Everyone!

Newbie in this forum.

Trying my luck here to find someone to love and also be loved.

I’m 25 this year and I’m a Nurse.

I do not have that high of an expectation of someone just hoping he could accept me for who i am. 

The ability to compromise with each other. Respect and trust each other.

I am pretty introverted so would love someone who love to strike a conversation and usually i will open up if the other party has a good sense of humour and able to keep up the conversation.

I love reading occasionally — Anything horror based or any book that keeps me entertained.

While Netflix and Chill(Literally chilling,none of those drugs and stuffs). I still love to hang out over coffee. Like just sitting down and having a relaxed conversation.

To the movies! Yes. Horror ones are good to watch,but if only i have someone to watch with.

I am not much of a fitness buff,but recently I’m trying to keep myself fit and healthy with swimming and jogging.

Seeking someone between age range of 20s to early 30s.

So do hit me up or

just message me!

Telegram - vanillavine

Line - cadence25

Bump!

On 7/6/2018 at 8:04 PM, Sg_boy94 said:

Hi, looking for serious LTR.

I’m 24c, 168, 58kg. Local

Have a stable job and income and drive too.

looking for ltr between 23 to 29 Chinese with financial stable job and love to drive. No chub.

I’m a simple person in term of relationship im flexible.

my hobbies are gym, gaming, driving, sports, traveling and more.

hit me up and chat me up by pm I will reply you immediately.

Bump

Edited by Sg_boy94
On 8/22/2018 at 11:40 AM, Sg_boy94 said:

Bump

19 hours ago, Sg_boy94 said:

On 8/22/2018 at 8:06 AM, Sg_boy94 said:

Hi, looking for serious LTR.

I’m 24c, 168, 58kg. Local

Have a stable job and income and drive too.

looking for ltr between 23 to 29 Chinese with financial stable job and love to drive. No chub.

I’m a simple person in term of relationship im flexible.

my hobbies are gym, gaming, driving, sports, traveling and more.

hit me up and chat me up by pm I will reply you immediately.

Someone reported you because he was reported and given 1 warning point for spamming for being desperate. 

Don't follow the footstep or you will be sorry. 

For spamming, you get 1 warning point.

• Bern featured this topic
  • G_M pinned this topic