Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

Hi, looking for serious LTR.

I’m 24c, 168, 58kg. Local

Have a stable job and income and drive too.

looking for ltr between 23 to 29 Chinese with financial stable job and love to drive. No chub.

I’m a simple person in term of relationship im flexible.

my hobbies are gym, gaming, driving, sports, traveling and more.

hit me up and chat me up by pm I will reply you immediately.

:)

looking for ltr between 23 to 29 Chinese with financial stable job and love to drive. No chub.

On 8/16/2018 at 11:18 AM, alex15533 said:

Hi, 

Just came back to bw recently. I am 26, local Chinese, 168 and 65kg. Looking for friend and dates. 

Enjoy:

- Dancing (sh bam and bodyjam in Ff) 

- Working out (enjoy looking at eye candy at the same time, haha)

- watching movie (MCU movies, Harry Potter, detective-related, but I dislike horror and gore  )

- Listening to music (mainly Japanese and Chinese, with some kpop  )

- cycling

- hanging out with friends 

- traveling (especially Japan  ) 

- eating (who does not like delicious food) 

Looking for someone that I can fall in love with. Hope to have the other be fit or like working out together. Motivate to gym together!!! 

Of course, let's start with friends and chat first. If it does not work out, we can still be friends. So message me~ 

Thanks for reading this lengthy message. Enjoy your day 

I am seeking more friends, BF or a cuddle buddy. The pic in my profile is a clear view of my face and body pic.
I am a simple guy who hopes to get more friends, join social gay friendly groups and loves to be hugged by lean and cute guys.
I am a person who dislike anal sex or BJ and wont be force into it.
Touch and hug is my way of passion with love.
I am an extremely open minded person and I dont mind my future BF having fun with others as long as he is honest with me but i will still tell him to do safe sex.
I am a person who believe in personal space and wont be too sticky but at least every weekend had to try to meet one time if it is BF.
My personality is quite the sporty type including weekly running with groups, play computer games all day too.

My statistics:
Height: 160cm
Weight: 58kg

My core principle:
No smoking
No drinking alcohol
No gambling
Dont do anal or BJ.
Vegetarian due to want better health, better looks and also stop animal torture but dont mind sitting with others that eat meat.

BF criteria
People who would not force me to sway away from my core principle.
Face: Average to handsome or cute looking.
Body: Slim to average and attracted to those with 6 pacs but not a must. Not interested in chub or stocky.
Would prefer Chinese race or those with fair skin.
Friendly and Caring.
People who would plan to stay together with me until death.
People who would be honest with me.
Financially independent.
Like those who would touch/hug me gently and not those biter or rough people

Types of friend i am looking for
Friendly and Caring
People who would open up more of my social circle by taking me to meet more friends and gatherings
People who also want to meet more gay people in a social group. Currently i am in a gay running group.

Hi all, looking for chat, friends and if we get along, a relationship. 

I am, 22 Chinese, 169cm and 71kg.

I am still learning and understanding more about myself and would like to see what the world could offer~ 

Currently I have just ORD and have started my first year of studies at uni! 

Hobbies: cycling, badminton, movies, listening to music, binge watching tv series and more.

Recently, i have just started on running and maybe a little exercise, a running buddy around my area would be great as well~

Do chat me up to find out more about me! 

Hi everyone, it's been a while since I logged into this forum.

I'm 18 (going to be 19 this October), Indian and I live in Klang, Selangor, Malaysia. Looking for someone to be in a relationship with, preferably (but not necessarily) with someone around Klang, or the Klang Valley area. Age doesn't matter to me so much, as long as there's attraction and mutual feelings. I'm cool with 16 & 17 year olds too, but I don't think you are old enough to visit this site if you are of that age haha. I also slightly prefer Indians more, but I don't really mind about race either. :)  

I'm looking for someone to love, to cuddle, to be romantic with, to show me a good time and all. I just need some lovely companionship that I'll cherish haha.

Hey guys,

Hoping to meet some  meaningful friendships here and hopefully maybe someone special along the way. 

Doesn't  it always start with friendship? HAHA. 

Well, who am I looking for? 

Anyone!  Someone who can click and just have endless conversation with.

Hopefully,  drinks too. (Life is too stressful and I do need to chill)

Just drop me a msg if you are keen and we can grab some drinks together! 

Stay Awesome! Cheers!

On 9/3/2018 at 9:28 PM, jerseyboys said:

thanks for reading! 

a nice guy responded... i told him: sorry sir, i don't wanna be ur FWB... i did say Friends... but NOT THAT KIND OF FRIEND... argh... 

Edited by jerseyboys

Looking for more friends, chat and hopefully a date?

28yo Singaporean chinese staying in the east of Singapore, I'm currently doing my postgrad at NTU. Enjoy swimming & travelling. I like guys who have a cheerful disposition. Let me know if you wish to chat more? =)

Hello all,

Looking for friends and LTR in the long journey of life ahead. Currently studying in uni and my hobbies are gaming and reading.

24/172/62, not gym fit and singaporean.

I do prefer stocky/slight meaty guys, but im not opposed to other body types. Send me a pm and lets see how it goes from there? =)

Edited by blazewight
On 7/2/2018 at 10:43 AM, BeKind21Another said:

Hi, just wondering if I could meet a decent guy here to date (for a sincere LTR), else friends & activity buddies wld be great too.

:wub: About him:

Decent, sincere, stable, pleasant, committed, mindful of others, not judgemental, likes to share/talk things out. Not a must but quite attracted to tall local asian, malay, chi. men.

Preferably aged below 36y/o, DDF, masc. traits, lean - not too chubby.

:D About me:

Early 30, 174, stocky chub, malay, flex.

Friendly, conversant, good listener. Enjoy some outdoors as well indoor activities. Eg.long walks by the beach, parks, nature trail, dip in the pools, badminton. Likes cuddling in, enjoying the cheesy stuff that couples do & more.

Thanks for reading up to this point. So, if you're keen, hope to hear from you soonest and let's get to know each other better! ;):)

Bump

I am Indian bottom guy, I am soft in nature. I am looking for long term relationship with some one who is manly abit. Prefer Indian but I don’t mind other races. I am now in pj 

Edited by Bottompj
Repeated
On 7/23/2017 at 1:21 PM, kidster said:

Mission: 

Hope to find my boy and grow old together.

Vision:

Buy a house and stay together. Play catching around the house naked and blindfolded ;)

Me:

Race: Local Chinese

Stats: 177cm, 64kg

Appearance: Slightly above average I think.

Hobbies: Swim, gym, run, sleep, work, JO

Body type: Lean and toned. Not the hunky type. 

Role: Pure top but willing to btm for my boy whenever he wants.

My other half: 
Appearance: Cute to me can already. My friends always say my exs are ugly but I think they are cute.

Character: No attitude, must be straight acting

Preference: Chinese from Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Indonesia

Body type: Lean will be great, baby fats is fine too but not adult fats. LOL

Role: Non-pure top

Location: Residing in Singapore. I'm not into long distance relationship.

Above is my personal preferences. Don't judge.

*Pic first! If you're so reluctant in exchanging pic, please don't message me. #LifeIsShort Don't waste my time and yours. Thanks.

bump

On 8/5/2018 at 3:26 PM, easygoing said:

Hi all,

27yo/181/84 average chn guy here; self-sufficient/financially stable seeking similar (profile) for friends/dates/LTR. Enjoys badminton, going to the gym (trying to get fit xD), watching ENG TV series, rando vids on the internet, and kareoke. Drop me a PM to connect :)

Hi, 

Just came back to bw recently. I am 26, local Chinese, 168 and 65kg. Looking for friend and dates. 

Enjoy:

- watching movie (MCU movies, Harry Potter, detective-related, but I dislike horror and gore )

- Listening to music (mainly Japanese and Chinese, with some kpop )

- cycling

- traveling (especially Japan ) 

Looking for someone that I can fall in love with. Hope to have the other be fit or like working out together. Motivate to gym together!!! 

Of course, let's start with friends and chat first. If it does not work out, we can still be friends. So message me~ 

On 9/11/2018 at 11:38 PM, alex15533 said:

Hi, 

Enjoy:

- watching movie (MCU movies, Harry Potter, detective-related, but I dislike horror and gore )

- Listening to music (mainly Japanese and Chinese, with some kpop )

- cycling

- traveling (especially Japan ) 

Edited by Eckhart

Hellooooo!!! 

I'm hoping to find some meaningful friendships here and maybe someone special. 

Well, doesn't it always start with friendship?  Really hope to be able to meet new people here and hangout, visit new places to eat, grab drinks and etc. 

Just drop me a msg if you are keen and we can grab some drinks together! 

Stay Awesome! Cheers!

Hello all,

being young and independent, I have always thought that I am too good at being alone. 

now I realise being young and independent too, does not mean that I should close myself up from a relationship, again. 

I am generally a nerd. I have nerdy hobbies. I had rather read and write rather than lounging around malls. And listening to music. I have this habit of quoting song titles in a conversation. 

A Malay lad here in his mid 20s from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. A newbie in fitness, with the current goal having awesome pecs, stronger back muscles, and decent biceps and triceps. 

my stats - 170 58. straightacting and not into the scene at all. 

A versatile top. Sex, other than emotional chemistry and intellectual connection, is a pivotal part of the equation in establishing an LTR. As for that, i will offer that I am very good with my tongue and fingers. 

I prefer someone above 24 years old, stable emotionally and financially, and straightacting. physique-wise, i would prefer someone who generally works out. doesnt have to be all muscular and fit, but health-conscious nonetheless

As such, Wechat or Line me, with intro of yourself. i am open to sharing my face pic. 

Line: vtkl

Wechat: vtkl92

Edited by VTinKL

Feel like I've tried my luck on most of the apps and nothing seems to be working out. Maybe doing it the old fashioned way here will bring some results? Haha.

I'm 27, height around 172, weight around 62.

Looking for someone similar or preferably older, bigger size than me.

Really hope to settle down in a loving monogamous relationship. Position wise I don't really know as I've not actually had sex before haha ( Is it bad I'm 27 and still a virgin? :/ ) but I feel like I would be a btm as I usually prefer manly boyish kinda guys.

I'm not your typical gym, dragon boat, clubbing kind of gay guy. Usually more of a watch shows and play video games kinda guy. Lol.

Not into sports, but don't mind finding someone who can motivate me to become a fitter and healthier person.

Also, plus points if you're a horror fan. Really hard to find people who want to go to Halloween Horror Nights. Haha. 

Do pm me if you can relate to the above. :)

21, 176, 65 chin nsf here

Slowly getting the bod that i want, and love going to the movies, hiking, basically anything that involves 2 people spending time getting to know each other or we can just keep each other fit.

Would honestly love to meet more people here and go one dates, and eventually to settle down with someone just like me.

Anyone 21-25 would be ideal

DM me for my tele

Edited by benjaminkoh55

married bottom in early 60s seeking long term relationship with younger guys.  Love kissing, cuddling and heavy petting.  Enjoy the simple things in life. If you are interested send me a private message.  Cheers to life!

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

Hello to all, 

Would like to search for friends and if it's going well then LTR. 

Height : 172cm

weight : 75kg

Race : Chinese

Interest : gym, movie, karaoke, swim

Nationality : Malaysian

Working in Singapore. 

Easy going guy here looking for monogamous LTR, friends are welcome. 

• Bern featured this topic
  • G_M pinned this topic