Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

Hi. 

i’m 27 yrs old. 168 55

(bottom if that matters)

im currently discreet but planning to come out soon because im so lonely and wanted to have a companion now in life. 

my build is slim. i dont really move in a feminine way. im a bit nerdy. 

i work as a programmer. not much of an outdoor guy. i play dota. love to read books and watch netflix. 

im looking for a long term relationship 

im mot really active at this site so contact me at my line: royroddev21

ps. i want a monogamous relationship and im a little bit of the jealous type. and sorry but im not attracted to chubs

Edited by royroddev
On 7/28/2018 at 11:58 PM, lanoubaj said:

Shifting back to a season of hopefulness and seeking genuine friendships with openness to love. 

Me

I’m 35, Chn, 171, 68

I have my quirks but I value relationships and honesty. I would like to share in another person’s life, his interests and joys. I do hope to bring joy to someone special and enjoy a lifetime together. 

I see myself as someone with few, moderate joys and interests - I like to travel (South America being an distant dream destination, but discovering Asia for now is satisfying). It would be better if I could share my travels with someone.

I like sharing simple reflections of my day - curious observations, small manner of things that puts a smile on my face - and share in the thoughts of someone else too. I guess what I want more of is spending time with someone and doing the simple joys - meals, time spent strolling in a shopping centre, time spent over coffee, watching a movie. 

To be honest, I don’t really know what I would like specifically from a relationship and sometimes it’s scary thinking about entering one... it’s been too long already... but somehow, my heart still yearns, to discover, experience and if it comes to be, to fail. 

You

I do see myself more as a follower than leader (and can lead and assert when needed) so someone a little more assured than me is fine. I don’t value someone cocky, humility and willingness to be vulnerable are valued (after all, we all have our baggage right?). 

I dont really have a type. Sure the handsome muscles hunks triggers an instant attraction... but some, over time seem to value themselves over anyone else that it’s off putting with time. I’ve been drawn to the geeky sorts too, the humble sorts, the shorter ones, so a clear type is hard to define. I do think someone close within my age range is appreciated. Perhaps for practical reasons more so than anything else... can mature (grow old) together and not outlive each other, would be at a similar life phase with similar goals and interest (an assumption?). Sure, I too have my fantasies... I’ve imagined someone taller than I would be nice, someone with a military officer background. I guess my biggest prejudice would be size, I do find someone with average BMI more attractive. 

Well, some thoughts. Drop me a message if this appeals to you. To end this post, I guess I’ll be honest to say that I’m lonely and whole tolerable, it does motivate me to put myself out there...here, to see if someone out there finds a small connection with what I’ve shared. Say hi if it does. 

Cheers. 

:)

Hi there,

I read your message.

Hope there is a meaningful connection sprarks over the coffee.

pm for more chat.

R

Hi everyone,

I'm 18 (going to be 19 this 20th of October), Indian and I live in Klang, Selangor, Malaysia. I'm looking for someone to be in a relationship with, preferably (but not necessarily) with someone around Klang, or the Klang Valley area. Age doesn't matter to me so much, as long as there's attraction and mutual feelings. I have no racial preference, TBH, but if you're Indian too, that would be cool. :)

I'm looking for someone fun and lighthearted to have contact with, which hopefully would then lead to flirting and so on haha. I hope to meet someone whose companionship I'll cherish for a long time.:wub:

Life is so dull and boring right now and it's so hard to find a gay person in Klang. Everyone is so closeted. I'm in the dire need of some life, excitement and good feelings lol.

Hi. 

i’m 27 yrs old. 168 55

(bottom if that matters)

im currently discreet but planning to come out soon because im so lonely and wanted to have a companion now in life. 

i work as a programmer. not much of an outdoor guy. i play dota. love to read books and watch netflix. 

im mot really active at this site so contact me at kik: royroddev

ps. i want a monogamous relationship and im a little bit of the jealous type. and sorry but im not attracted to chubs

Guest Dennis23

Hello,

I'm seeking for a relationship and hoping sumone who is sincere and ready to settle down.

I'm 31 167 72 Local malay. Currently body is work in progress and I gym at Fitness First. It would be good if you gym at FF too so we can gym together.

I tend to click best with men who are intelligent, financially stable and love to be silly and have a good time. If you can make me laugh till its hurt my belly, do come and chat with me to get to know more about me and vice-versa.

Ps: Please have a pic and intro when you message me so I know who I'm talking to. Line:Dennishaz

On 9/30/2018 at 11:39 AM, benjaminkoh55 said:

21, 176, 65 chin nsf here

Slowly getting the bod that i want, and love going to the movies, hiking, basically anything that involves 2 people spending time getting to know each other or we can just keep each other fit.

Would honestly love to meet more people here and go one dates, and eventually to settle down with someone just like me.

Anyone 21-25 would be ideal

DM me for my tele

bump

31/170/55 , local chinese, looing for LTR 

looking for partner ard my age (27-40) who is committed & rdy to settle down.  Time waster and chub pls do not reply.  

Generally prefer a slower pace in life & a simple lifestyle (life is already complicated isn't it?)

prefer local chinese or malay (sorry no chub) 

Adores things like pokemon (sorry if I sound childish to u) & nano block. Do chat with me if we have common interests. 

Please have a face pic for exchanging,  at least I can know whom I'm speaking of.  Pls don't bother replying if u do not have 1. 

HMU me if u are interested and we can work out something from there =D

--- To infinity and beyond ---

3 hours ago, reflector85 said:

31/170/55 , local chinese, looing for LTR 

looking for partner ard my age (27-40) who is committed & rdy to settle down.  Time waster and chub pls do not reply.  

Generally prefer a slower pace in life & a simple lifestyle (life is already complicated isn't it?)

prefer local chinese or malay (sorry no chub) 

Adores things like pokemon (sorry if I sound childish to u) & nano block. Do chat with me if we have common interests. 

Please have a face pic for exchanging,  at least I can know whom I'm speaking of.  Pls don't bother replying if u do not have 1. 

HMU me if u are interested and we can work out something from there =D

Hi :) up for a chat :D keen to know more

19 / 172 / 81

Chinese-Filipino (poly student at the moment)

- A little stocky hence fats here and there, sorry for not having abs

- Musician and artist

Pretty much looking for someone who:

- wears glasses

- is aged 18-30, preferably closer to my age

- is emotionally stable and ready to be in a relationship

Feel free to message me if you want to know more about me

LINE: barisms

On 10/7/2018 at 9:13 PM, royroddev said:

Hi. 

i’m 27 yrs old. 168 55

(bottom if that matters)

im currently discreet but planning to come out soon because im so lonely and wanted to have a companion now in life. 

im mot really active at this site so contact me at my line: royroddev21

ps. i want a monogamous relationship and im a little bit of the jealous type. and sorry but im not attracted to chubs

Hi I'm chi 19/165/58  and I am looking to some friends in this circle as I don't really have friends who are in it. I guess I am very discreet.

Abit of myself, I love doing many things, from watching movies, to playing sports ( badminton frisbee swimming ), gaming,  to watching anime and even love sleeping at home. I would count myself adventurous and love to have fun. I love doing outdoor activities basically.  I'm just hoping to find someone with similar interests and we can be friends to hang out and chill.

HMU if you wouldnt mind such a person!

hi there!

i'm turning 23 this year, standing at 171cm and weighing at 60kg

currently pursuing a degree in arts

pretty much interested in anything under the sun (or moon), so hoping to find someone whom i can talk about those things to

i love food, travelling (overseas), watching movies, classical music and of cause sleep 

i also enjoy puns, witty & funny (dark humour included hahah) conversations

so hmu!

Everyone wants a relationship who doesn't but one must know the difference between lust n love...lust die off soon...but love is something u have to sacrifice not just that but the following;

1. Not ashamed of the person in public.

2. Doesn't care what people say and defend your partner if matter arises in public.

3. Don't expect but fair chance of intiate .make efforts n do you best to be loving caring romantic etc...

4. Be yourself and show your true colors with partner 

5. Love is about accepting n learning each other flaws , weakeness , Strength and beyond ups n down...

6. Be honest sincere understanding trustworthy.

7. Gay Bi world is created by human beings , be unique and different n create your own bi gay world...roles etc..is not important ..if u focus on that u will never be happy etc...and sex is boring....

8. Be supportive of each other dreams and goals..be there for each other in time of needs even for sex 24hrs...

9. Don't forget to tell each other to love our parents too...etc..

10. Have a heart for those less fortunate or etc...donate clothes money  in person....and ask God for forgiveness, bless for everyone on Earth...and the dead.

If you fit all these 1-10, pm me..let's go for a date. Our date consist of everything in one day.

P.S: I am a very romantic person...sorry if u feel uncomfortable in the first day or meet...it is just me... ;)

Edited by BudakFit

Hi. I’m 27 yrs old. 168 55 fil

(bottom if that matters)

im currently discreet but planning to come out soon because im so lonely and wanted to have a companion now in life. 

i work as a programmer. not much of an outdoor guy. i play dota. love to read books and watch netflix. im a very caring and affectionate person. husband type material lol. 

im mot really active at this site so contact me at line: royroddev21

ps. i want a monogamous relationship and im a little bit of the jealous type. and sorry but im not attracted to chubs

Edited by royroddev

Hellooooo!!! 

I'm hoping to find some meaningful friendships here and maybe someone special. 

Well, doesn't it always start with friendship?  Really hope to be able to meet new people here and hangout, visit new places to eat, grab drinks and etc. 

Just drop me a msg if you are keen and we can grab some drinks together! 

Stay Awesome! Cheers!

On 10/14/2018 at 7:51 AM, Boydsg said:

LTR? does it exist?

anyway....seeking sane n discreet guys for healthy meetups. i would consider a success with 1 or 2 PMs

have always been sceptical on whether any decent guy exists. lo and behold.... i have finally met someone whom i am so comfortable with. i have met a handful (limited though) but this is different. unfortunately, age gap is rather wide.

bitter sweet..... for those out there longing for decent, dont lose hope. whilst i do not expect to meet another, my scepticisms have been categorically proven indefensible and unjust.

On 7/18/2016 at 8:16 PM, monsterism said:

Never really believed in this but I figured that I give it a shot.

• 28-year-old
  • Local Chinese
  • 171cm / 64 kg
  • Lives in Sengkang
  • Enjoys running and swimming and watching TV
  • Works in healthcare (so preferably someone in the same industry?)

Yup, hit me up! Drop me a message!

Decided to try my luck again!

Updated my profile below:

• 30-year-old
  • Local Chinese
  • 173cm / 70kg (I like to think it's muscles instead of getting fatter since I've been going to the gym!)
  • Still living in Sengkang
  • Still enjoying running and swimming and watching TV
  • Still working in healthcare
  • Goes to a boutique gym
  • Taurus / INFJ / Dragon

Hoping for someone stable and genuine and active. ((:

On 10/25/2018 at 9:39 AM, monsterism said:

Decided to try my luck again!

Updated my profile below:

• 30-year-old
  • Local Chinese
  • 173cm / 70kg (I like to think it's muscles instead of getting fatter since I've been going to the gym!)
  • Still living in Sengkang
  • Still enjoying running and swimming and watching TV
  • Still working in healthcare
  • Goes to a boutique gym
  • Taurus / INFJ / Dragon

Hoping for someone stable and genuine and active. ((:

Dude, you grown 2cm taller.

How to grow taller? What supplements to eat?

On 7/23/2017 at 1:21 PM, kidster said:

Mission: 

Hope to find my boy and grow old together.

Vision:

Buy a house and stay together. Play catching around the house naked and blindfolded ;)

Me:

Race: Local Chinese

Stats: 177cm, 64kg

Appearance: Slightly above average I think.

Hobbies: Swim, gym, run, sleep, work, JO

Body type: Lean and toned. Not the hunky type. 

Role: Pure top but willing to btm for my boy whenever he wants.

My other half: 
Appearance: Cute to me can already. My friends always say my exs are ugly but I think they are cute.

Character: No attitude, must be straight acting

Preference: Chinese from Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Indonesia

Body type: Lean will be great, baby fats is fine too but not adult fats. LOL

Role: Non-pure top

Location: Residing in Singapore. I'm not into long distance relationship.

Above is my personal preferences. Don't judge.

*Pic first! If you're so reluctant in exchanging pic, please don't message me. #LifeIsShort Don't waste my time and yours. Thanks.

I'm still single and readily available sadly :lol:

Edited by kidster
15 hours ago, Boydsg said:

hmm... people will state profile, hobbies, etc. but an element i dont quite comprehend is role. is anal that critical to maintain a relationship, deal breaker? 

i am sure this has been raised prior/elsewhere. just ignore...just penning my thoughts

Everyone got their preferences mah.

What if end up a pure btm ends up dating another pure btm or top dates top leh ?  Liddat die lor.  Rather to sort out first and not trying to compromise.

But there are others who go both ways depending on their partner la.

My personal feel.

Hi I'm Chinese 20/180/80 NSF 

First thing first I'm asexual 

No I'm not lying
Yes I have had sex
No I didn't choose to be Asexual 

I'm looking for someone to chat and be friends with and we'll see from there.

I don't mind if my partner want to find someone to take care of his need all I ask is that he's honest with me and if he realised he is in love with someone else just tell me I'm not interested in the sex part of the relationship I'm interested in the connection.

Still reading? 

If you're interested message me on Telegram @Euilcus 

Please have a face pic at least 

7 minutes ago, Evil_Boy said:

If you're interested message me on Telegram @Euilcus 

Please have a face pic at least 

And no face pic on your telegram when you're asking for one 

You’re not alone. If you’d like to speak to someone, help is available at the following centres:

Samaritans of Singapore (SOS) 24-hour Hotline: 1800 221 4444 or pat@sos.org.sg.
Institute of Mental Health’s 24-hour Hotline: 6389 2222
Care Corner Counselling Centre (English and Mandarin): 6353 1180
Singapore Association for Mental Health: 1800 283 7019

On 10/24/2018 at 6:48 PM, Boydsg said:

have always been sceptical on whether any decent guy exists. lo and behold.... i have finally met someone whom i am so comfortable with. i have met a handful (limited though) but this is different. unfortunately, age gap is rather wide.

bitter sweet..... for those out there longing for decent, dont lose hope. whilst i do not expect to meet another, my scepticisms have been categorically proven indefensible and unjust.

U will know when u meet someone that opens your heart to possibilities... all it takes is the right time, people and place to make that spark...

Life is like a river flowing into the sea, Love Life.

Love, Joy and Peace.

Guest lastdraw

hello 

24 172 65 chinese, last year in uni, quarter life crisis, drowing in schoolwork, losing direction at times, love my family, love my friends, love myself, explore new places, go to museums, play some sports, movies and shows, read a book, sleep and just relax, slow to warm up, sincere and real, very kind, rather wise, mature and immature, think too much, idk what i want. 

looking for people to hang with :) 

Edited by lastdraw
9 minutes ago, lastdraw said:

hello 

24 172 65 chinese, last year in uni, quarter life crisis, drowing in schoolwork, losing direction at times, love my family, love my friends, love myself, explore new places, go to museums, play some sports, movies and shows, read a book, sleep and just relax, slow to warm up, sincere and real, very kind, rather wise, mature and immature, think too much, idk what i want. 

our BW main chat channel has some guys you can talk to, and subsequently when comfortable, you can hang out with them. cheers. 

21 minutes ago, lastdraw said:

hello 

They are definitely ppl you can chat with :) 

ME

-Discreet, Boyish, Straight-acting

-28 yrs old

-Stays in CCK

-176cm

-70kg

-Chinese

-Working 

-Loves to travel, attend gym classes, watch hk drama

-Social smoker, social drinker

YOU

-Discreet/ Low profile

-Straight acting

-Prefer guys >28

-Chinese

-Cannot be shorter than 170cm

-STRICTLY NO CHUB

PM me if you think we will work out something. Thanks!

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall..

4 hours ago, Lonelyboy90 said:

ME

-Discreet, Boyish, Straight-acting

-28 yrs old

-Stays in CCK

-176cm

-70kg

-Chinese

-Working 

-Loves to travel, attend gym classes, watch hk drama

-Social smoker, social drinker

YOU

-Discreet/ Low profile

-Straight acting

-Prefer guys >28

-Chinese

-Cannot be shorter than 170cm

-STRICTLY NO CHUB

PM me if you think we will work out something. Thanks!

Hope u will find the one soon .:) all the best . 

Hi. I’m 27 yrs old. 168 55 fil

(bottom if that matters)

i work as a programmer. not much of an outdoor guy. i play dota. love to read books and watch netflix. im a very caring and affectionate person. husband type material lol. 

im mot really active at this site so contact me at line: royroddev21

On 6 November 2018 at 1:05 AM, lastdraw said:

hello 

Hey couldn't message you, but dropped you message on the chat function! :)

• Bern featured this topic
  • G_M pinned this topic