Male HQ

Interesting Massage Video (Compiled)

• 1 year later...

My friends in the states says that Bob Patrick actually does the massage in the nude... though not sure how true can that be. As for the 4 hands massage... did that when I was in Bali and Phuket. The feeling is quite shiok and sensual. THe end results... leave it to your imagination... :)

Hey guys...yes, Bob does his massage in the nude. FYI, if you visit www.massagem4m.com you'll see the choices we have in the US. I'd say 70% of those masseurs are mainly there for selling sex, but there are many that are great looking, very well trained, and can get sensual at the end. Most of these masseurs do the massage in the nude...it's not at all uncommon. Here in Singapore, things are more conservative. Being an expat, I get to experience both worlds! :thumb:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I heard my friend who came back from US that the massage there is pricey, something like US $110 for an hr. See, cant just compare with rates in Singapore, & some even quoted JB, Batam.

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
17 hours ago, sitogang said:

A nice massage video from master Chen and his separate twitter post has a good ending 😙

State Chinese massage yet have HE...