Male HQ

Pearl Center Stairway Still Happening?

Zhi Jiang

Recently went for cruise at Pearl's centre stairsway at the 3rd floor.

It's bubbling with guys looking 'hungry'. Got down to the the 2nd flr, saw a factory chinese worker

soorning over asleep, got a good catch.

Where is Pearl Centre please? I know Chinatown side has a few "Pearl" buildings, never seem to be able to know which is which............

Guest Zhi Jiang

Pearl's centre is the 1st Shopping complex u will c after u come out of Outram Stn.

The Shopping centre also house the Burger King outlet at it's 2nd flr and the Yangzte

Cinema for R-Rated movies at the 4th flr.

Best time for cruise is after lunch, about 1pm. Look out for the china factory worker sleeping there, haha !

Bye,

Pearl's centre is the 1st Shopping complex u will c after u come out of Outram Stn.

The Shopping centre also house the Burger King outlet at it's 2nd flr and the Yangzte

Cinema for R-Rated movies at the 4th flr.

Best time for cruise is after lunch, about 1pm. Look out for the china factory worker sleeping there, haha !

Bye,

Sleeping and doing hanky panky ?

Guest zhi jiang

Sleeping and doing hanky panky ?

He's sleeping, got once i 'touched' him and awoken him.

He mention that he sleeps there after night shift, did not rent a room cos too costly.

Quite a cute guy, wearing his china pyjamas pants, haha, so cute.

Guest Chinaboy

He mention that he sleeps there after night shift, did not rent a room cos too costly.

I dun see any china guy yesterday when i was there

which stairsway, there are like 3 lor... (near bk, near the lift, and far end)

and which floor coz i realised that the upper floors are residential...

Guest Zhi Jiang

The stairways is on the left of the shopping centre (3rd Floor) where all the toilets are on the left of each floor.

I was there too, dun see him sleepin there, probably be back today. Haha.

I like his china pyjamas pants, so cool.

You are a sickening Molester !! The chinaman just want to find a quiet to sleep after night shift and you go touch him ?! You're no better than the people who go around to molest the Homeless. People like you have shamed other gays.

Guest Chinaboy

The stairways is on the left of the shopping centre (3rd Floor) where all the toilets are on the left of each floor.

Left - meaning nearer to the mrt station or nearer to the burger king side (both sides got toilet)

Wat time does he sleeps until? Cant be there during lunch - coz appt not ard chinatown, maybe after work

Wanna hook up? =P

Guest chinaboy

You are a sickening Molester !! The chinaman just want to find a quiet to sleep after night shift and you go touch him ?! You're no better than the people who go around to molest the Homeless. People like you have shamed other gays.

comeon lah.. it takes 2 hands to clap - he could hav slept other places/ chase Zhi Jiang away.... but if he cont to let him touch/hj or bj.. then its a different story =P

which floor is he sleeping at?

if u mentioned that there are many ppl there crusing.. how the hell does he sleep?

if u mentioned that there are many ppl there crusing.. how the hell does he sleep?

I went there to look him up. But immediately I enter, somebody cruise me. And I end up being jerks off at the stairs.

Guest chinaboy

I went there to look him up. But immediately I enter, somebody cruise me. And I end up being jerks off at the stairs.

which floor... which stairs.. wat time.... pls share!!

thanks

Guest Zhi Jiang

This factory guy sleeps at the 2nd flr stairways, most people walk through at the 3rd flr stairs as it link to the shopping ctre.

People won't walk to the 2nd flr, and exit out from grd flr, they will exit through the escalators at the shopping ctr.

It's quite quiet at the 2nd flr, hard to note someone sleeps there.

Guest Zhi Jiang

Dun said till I'm so bad, i dun in the sense "moslest" him. He's always knocked out, fast asleep at that time when i'm there, i touched him discreetly each time, he's not awaken. I just get the sensation feeling and smell him sometimes.

Only got once he got awokened but also did not seems aware i touched him and ask i look after his barang as he goes to pee.

I seems a straight guy, friendly, but quite 'blurr'. I like him cool in his pyjamas pants.

Guest ZHi Jiang

Left - meaning nearer to the mrt station or nearer to the burger king side (both sides got toilet)

Wat time does he sleeps until? Cant be there during lunch - coz appt not ard chinatown, maybe after work

Wanna hook up? =P

At Pearl's ctre, take the escaltor to 3rd floor, as u walk around, u come across afew shops selling buddhist artefacts.

As u walk towards the end u will c the toilet. Just nearby u c an exit door, the door is unique (stainless steel) to the stairway.

Once u r there, u maybe see some 'hungry' guys standing around there as u enter. Go left and down to the 2nd flr, u will c the chinaman

sleeping there. P.S. dun awake him ok ? Just look c is good enough haha.

Dun said till I'm so bad, i dun in the sense "moslest" him. He's always knocked out, fast asleep at that time when i'm there, i touched him discreetly each time, he's not awaken. I just get the sensation feeling and smell him sometimes.

Only got once he got awokened but also did not seems aware i touched him and ask i look after his barang as he goes to pee.

I seems a straight guy, friendly, but quite 'blurr'. I like him cool in his pyjamas pants.

At Pearl's ctre, take the escaltor to 3rd floor, as u walk around, u come across afew shops selling buddhist artefacts.

As u walk towards the end u will c the toilet. Just nearby u c an exit door, the door is unique (stainless steel) to the stairway.

Once u r there, u maybe see some 'hungry' guys standing around there as u enter. Go left and down to the 2nd flr, u will c the chinaman

sleeping there. P.S. dun awake him ok ? Just look c is good enough haha.

I think you should just freaking leave him alone. He obviously wants to rest while you go feel him up while he is asleep? It is bad enough he doesn't even have a roof over his head, he doesn't need bloody pervs like you touching his privates. Please do not give gay people a bad name like this.

Guest Zhi Jiang

I think you should just freaking leave him alone. He obviously wants to rest while you go feel him up while he is asleep? It is bad enough he doesn't even have a roof over his head, he doesn't need bloody pervs like you touching his privates. Please do not give gay people a bad name like this.

Sir, u r too serious over the matter. I dun disturb his sleep, not even 'moslest' or "strip him of his pyjamas pants'.

He's just asleeped not being disturbed by anyone like me. Sometimes I just enjoy looking at him while he sleeps.

Go see for yrself, he's a nice adorable guy, just all. No offense please.

Sir, u r too serious over the matter. I dun disturb his sleep, not even 'moslest' or "strip him of his pyjamas pants'.

He's just asleeped not being disturbed by anyone like me. Sometimes I just enjoy looking at him while he sleeps.

Go see for yrself, he's a nice adorable guy, just all. No offense please.

You have said so yourself you have "touched him discreetly" while he is sleeping. If that is the truth it would mean you DIDN'T get his consent. And by not getting one's consent it would constitute an INVASION of someone's privacy.

I do not wish to go look at him. I have better things to do. Leave him alone.

You have said so yourself you have "touched him discreetly" while he is sleeping. If that is the truth it would mean you DIDN'T get his consent. And by not getting one's consent it would constitute an INVASION of someone's privacy.

I do not wish to go look at him. I have better things to do. Leave him alone.

Be nice Slayer.

People do commit such an act purely out of........ desperation.

If the roles were to be reversed, and they the homeless now, stray dogs were just run away, when the animals sees how they look like.

So, be nice

He mention that he sleeps there after night shift, did not rent a room cos too costly...

将心比心, 异客他乡者更需要别人的尊重和真诚对待, 别趁人之危, 别在他们的伤口上撒盐, 如身份位置互相对调,

你有何感想? 多一份体谅和体恤, 就多一份温情.

Edited by snowball

Guest perspectif

When a sex hungry person sees another person in a vulnerable and ' take advantageble ' position in life the instinct to carry out a seduction is almost impossible to resist and definitely will carry out all kinds of counterattack to carry out the seduction and completion of act.

This is a very basic and real human trait that all humans commit upon all humans beings. it happens all the time, at this moment as we speak , someone somewhere is being taken advantage off sexually , man or woman.

People are being sold in to sexual trickery all the time.

It is a form of slavery .

In the past not so long ago, when our ancestors in China was poor impoverished in stinking old China, girls were routinely sold off to prostitution in faraway lands because families were too reluctant to share food and shelter with daughters and the choice of survival of the son with the penis to carry on the family ancestral altar is too precious, so little girls were given to agents that will find them " domestic " jobs in farway lands.

If I am poor and broke and forced to sleep at staircases, I would really feel so lousy if I am molested on top of all these misfortunes. My last shred of dignity will be stolen from me.

Guest Gay instinct

I have no comment to anyone in curiosity to molest an innocent person. This happened during our growing up process - out of playfullness or otherwsie. If the china guy felt offended, than it has better stop doing it again. However, I find it very grave to post it in public forum which indirectly encourage others to do likewise. Whatever you have done, without another person consent, please keep it to yoursleves and muse it alone at home or some quiet corner or in your dreams.

I think it is too late now since I assume after all these postings, the chinaman will have no peace from gay people and he may have to find another quiet place to sleep. It will be challenging since Singapore has no peaceful place due to overpopulations.

Guest Gay instinct

On the other hand if one feel it is interesting to mention his own playful encounter in forum. Please do not disclose the exact locations. Simply write it as story without any specific details.

Guest Zhi JIang

went down today but nobody in sight,

sigh !!!

Think of this,

Bought a 2 packet of coffee-O and place 2 pills into one of the pack with 2 straws it in.

Went to find the China guy asleep at the stairways. Found him, woke him up to say hello, he smiled, very friendly but looks a bit 'blurr' typical of some China men. It was about 2pm, seems very quiet there. Offered him the Coffee-o (with the pills) after stirring it abit.

He hesitate abit but later accepted it. We chat along as we drink our own packet of coffee till we finish the drink.He tells me his family in china.

He didn't mention about the taste of coffee, guess the pill dissolved well.

After awhile I left with excused of not to disturb hs sleep and took the coffee bag from him to throw away

I note from the top stairsway that he got back to sleep. I watch the time of my watch, went for a walk and to return in 20 mins time for 'fun'.

I returned to the stairway, saw him soundly asleep with his mouth open and sorning.

Touch him on his leg, and try to move it abit, he got no response as i too tried to call him. Haha, the pill work.

I touch his bird, it feels so fresh, as i stroke it abit. I untie his typical blue china pyjamas pants, found he's wearing a pc of china underwear too. So cute or tradition type.

His bird looks fresh and clean so i decided to milk him.

As i do it he still so asleep but his bird is 'awaken', he cum alot, real alot, wonder how come so much.

I clean him abit and dress him up as his usual. All this while, he asleep. I next kiss and hug him, lifting up his head, it feels so comforting.

I put him back into his resting position and sat to watch him for a little while before I leave.

As i do it he still so asleep but his bird is 'awaken', he cum alot, real alot, wonder how come so much.

I clean him abit and dress him up as his usual. All this while, he asleep. I next kiss and hug him, lifting up his head, it feels so comforting.

I put him back into his resting position and sat to watch him for a little while before I leave.

You got to be kidding me... From molest to date rape now? Are you for real????!!! :swear:

Guest Zhi Jiang

You got to be kidding me... From molest to date rape now? Are you for real????!!! :swear:

I met him again yesterday, he's still sleeping there, he seems well. Did not talk to him.

I think that's enough, dun disturb him again.

I met him again yesterday, he's still sleeping there, he seems well. Did not talk to him.

I hope you had the fun you needed. I hope the next time you decide to drug him, you get caught with your hands in the cookie jar by police or security. Whatever it is, you will get no sympathy and truly deserve whatever punishment coming your way.

Think of this,

Bought a 2 packet of coffee-O and place 2 pills into one of the pack with 2 straws it in.

Went to find the China guy asleep at the stairways. Found him, woke him up to say hello, he smiled, very friendly but looks a bit 'blurr' typical of some China men. It was about 2pm, seems very quiet there. Offered him the Coffee-o (with the pills) after stirring it abit.

He hesitate abit but later accepted it. We chat along as we drink our own packet of coffee till we finish the drink.He tells me his family in china.

He didn't mention about the taste of coffee, guess the pill dissolved well.

After awhile I left with excused of not to disturb hs sleep and took the coffee bag from him to throw away

I note from the top stairsway that he got back to sleep. I watch the time of my watch, went for a walk and to return in 20 mins time for 'fun'.

I returned to the stairway, saw him soundly asleep with his mouth open and sorning.

Touch him on his leg, and try to move it abit, he got no response as i too tried to call him. Haha, the pill work.

I touch his bird, it feels so fresh, as i stroke it abit. I untie his typical blue china pyjamas pants, found he's wearing a pc of china underwear too. So cute or tradition type.

His bird looks fresh and clean so i decided to milk him.

wow... where did u buy the pill?

btw.. next time i pretend 2 sleep n u suck for me can?

i am 22/chn/180/76 (currently in NS) - feeling horny every weekend and i can cum a lot too.. =P

Guest anti Zhi Jiang

hey.. u liar! i was there for the whole week from 11:30am - 1:30pm

dun see any chinaman sleeping lor.. only lots of dirty old man walking ard

AND!!! there is a BIG mirror there... NO way he got place to sleep...

STOP LYING!

Guest Zhi Jiang

guys, he started his story with "think of this". so its juz his own imagination... dun be so serious... haha! :D

Yah lor, just some exciting to share with all.

Haha, how to do that ?

Anyway, he's really there.

When u enter the big mirror, turn left and walk one floor down.

You will see him, but not sure he's back in china for cny.

Cheers !

Guest Zhi JIang

i am 22/chn/180/76 (currently in NS) - feeling horny every weekend and i can cum a lot too.. =P

Haha, I kind of only like that china guy, i think he about 30+ but looks ok.

I like much the way he dress up, his china pyjamas pants and his china shorts/underwear.

So cool. Too bad, can only admire him in his sleep. Haha ! :thumb:

Haha, I kind of only like that china guy, .......I like much the way he dress up, his china pyjamas pants and his china shorts/underwear.So cool. Too bad, can only admire him in his sleep. Haha ! :thumb:

Zhi JIang, not correct what.............you dont have to admire him in his sleep.....you can also wear pyjamas pants and china shorts/underwear, stay with him at the stairs loh, then you can DAY DAY admire him, DAY DAY feed him with your pills...........by the way you buy M&M or Tic Tac, what flavour...

Guest Zhi Jiang

Zhi JIang, not correct what.............you dont have to admire him in his sleep.....you can also wear pyjamas pants and china shorts/underwear, stay with him at the stairs loh, then you can DAY DAY admire him, DAY DAY feed him with your pills...........by the way you buy M&M or Tic Tac, what flavour...

Haha, I like yr reply, so cool & humorous.

Anyway I dun think I can buy that kind of pyjamas sleep wear.

He got in from china.

No pills lah, just my imagination. That's why can on admire him by the side.

But I would like Tic Tac. haha !

Cheers !

:)

I know this is just fantasy talk, but still have to come and say something.

Other than the criminal portion of drugging others, do note that people reacts differently to medication and pills. So while a pill may seem harmless to some, it may be dangerous to others.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest Zhi Jiang

Zhi Jiang, You're REAL SICK !!!! :swear: even it is just your imagination.

Aiyah, take heart lah. Just sharing my imagination it to all.

Meant no harm, btw can't do such a thing.

Cheers !

Guest peal cruise

I went to Pearl Centre. When I enter, immediately a guy tailed me. He brought me to a place and JO me. Nice.

what time u go?? which side kenna cruise?

hey there, how do i contact u? =p

• G_M locked this topic