Male HQ

Temasek Poly

boy1990ed

Hey passby.... U saw that guy in red trunk? I agree he is very tanned lean fit but too skinny liao... Managed to catch a glimsp of him bathing... He always bathe with door open... He got a nice tan line... I heard he is attached.... His gf working in aviation line.... Not sure how true la... But wait r we toking about the same guy? The red tyr trunk guy, an alumni i presume, who always bring a black stand chart shoes bag to contain his stuffs? Hope to see him again soon... Especially his buldge, his nice tanlines....

Guest passby

Hey passby.... U saw that guy in red trunk? I agree he is very tanned lean fit but too skinny liao... Managed to catch a glimsp of him bathing... He always bathe with door open... He got a nice tan line... I heard he is attached.... His gf working in aviation line.... Not sure how true la... But wait r we toking about the same guy? The red tyr trunk guy, an alumni i presume, who always bring a black stand chart shoes bag to contain his stuffs? Hope to see him again soon... Especially his buldge, his nice tanlines....

Yap, same person, he was from my batch. I dunno abt gf, I didn't know he was attached. He'a on my fb and only go swim at tp, usually every Sunday be there, then certain weekday noon time. His dong is big and long lor, cant help to take a second look every time.

He's very sports person...swim well, usually in centre lanes.

Guest passby

Hands on uh xD

TP got like no place for hands on and stuff leh. All toilets so dirty

That depend on which skool u from and whether u know the places or not ;-)

Guest passby

Hey passby, u have that red tyr guy facebook? Feel like adding him on fb.... Wat his name? U knOw? You saw his dong before? Cut? Bushy?

Leave me ur email, I email u. Let's not scare the cuties away (if we post here) :-D

Guest passby

Hello Passby, my email is tpl1807@hotmail.com. Can email me thanks

Ok, I email u tmr...just got home after some outdoor fun... That's why weren't online earlier...

Am considering gtg to pool tmr.... Keen?

Ok, I email u tmr...just got home after some outdoor fun... That's why weren't online earlier...

Am considering gtg to pool tmr.... Keen?

Todylay cannot la.... Working.... Maybe wed pm bah.... Waiting for your email ah.... Abt the tyr cuties....

mind to intro ? keen to meet up with u

Meet at tp pool lo so that we can bio the red tyr trunk guy.... Haha

Passby, i still waiting for your email abt the tyr guy leh....

Emailed u already, whether he add u on fb is another issue....

Yo passby..thanks thanks....indeed we are talking about the same guy....nice....send him fb request ler...hopefully he will add me....how you manage to add him? he look so cute...especially so when in his tight low waist tyr trunk....so tight wonder if his kkj and balls will pop out..haha...might be going on either wed/ thursday to the pool...hopefully can see him...otherwise weekend will make a trip down to tp to bio him...haha

Guest passby

Yo passby..thanks thanks....indeed we are talking about the same guy....nice....send him fb request ler...hopefully he will add me....how you manage to add him? he look so cute...especially so when in his tight low waist tyr trunk....so tight wonder if his kkj and balls will pop out..haha...might be going on either wed/ thursday to the pool...hopefully can see him...otherwise weekend will make a trip down to tp to bio him...haha

Are u student or alumni? What time do u usually go down...go see his dong, damn oosh........

Are u student or alumni? What time do u usually go down...go see his dong, damn oosh........

I am an alumni....graduated just..haha....u? I mosy probb gng down this wed/thur say between 2-3pm bah...i b wearing a black trunk....see u ard n hopefully that tyr guy....

Guest passby

I am an alumni....graduated just..haha....u? I mosy probb gng down this wed/thur say between 2-3pm bah...i b wearing a black trunk....see u ard n hopefully that tyr guy....

Oh, u waiting for NS? That timing most prob he be leaving or left, I think he start work at 3pm.... He and myself from the same intake but he's older than me....

Er....your black is not very identifiable.... Got more distinct feature?

Oh, u waiting for NS? That timing most prob he be leaving or left, I think he start work at 3pm.... He and myself from the same intake but he's older than me....

Oh but he look young in person...... My trunk got 'guard' at the back one.... See you at the pool on wednesday or thursday ( most prob wed) around 1.30-2pm bah.... Hopefully can bump into tyr.....

You and tyr same intake? You know him in person?

Wah.....good job guys... Now the tp thread is lively...keep it going....

Hey passby i am going to the pool around 1.30pm. See you there.... Me wearing black trunk with guard behind....