Male HQ

Temasek Poly

boy1990ed

Guest passby

haha saw someone coming out of a cubicle nude when i went to the sports complex. saw his bush then he went back in. ): nothing happened ):

Go swimming pool even more...

Guest passby

Actually I always wonder why the shower cubicles got doors these days, missed those open shower toilet. NP sports complex got a so called open shower for abt 10 pax (but got door for the 10 pax inside) , even army camp are upgrading to have doors, which I think it remove the camaraderie of seeing each other bare...

haha went to the school one round. stopping in DES, TCC then swimming pool. also nth happen. never see red tyr guy also. ):

Horny boy.... Maybe not your day lah.... Not fated to see the tanned lean fit red tyr cutie at the pool.... Haha.... Today is ph so i guess school not much people bah....

Guest passby

Horny boy.... Maybe not your day lah.... Not fated to see the tanned lean fit red tyr cutie at the pool.... Haha.... Today is ph so i guess school not much people bah....

Horny boy sound more like jalan jalan cruising... Wrong thing to do ler..... Spend some time in the pool to enjoy eye candy...

Guest passby

Years ago I went tp for jalan jalan also... Just walked ard the sch.. Den go toilet wait for cutie to use the urinal... Hee nv tried the pool... I dun think it's open to public right? I rmb there's a barrier?

Get someone to bring you in lor.....:-P which Poly/jc/ite were u from,?

Guest passby

Horny boy and mango juice....

I thought u guys are from tp also.... How to go see our cutie if u cant get into our pool.... Where guys from? Bring me to your skool pool also lah...

Guest Newboy

haha sure... can't wait to cum. ;)

Hello people i was at the swimming pool today from 2.30pm and i saw a slim lean very tanned chinese guy in red trunk.... Not sure if he is the guy you all are talking about. He is quiet fit despite his slim built and wow his buldge is very obvious, can clearly see the outline of his tool from his trunk. I guess is time he should change his trunk....

Me from engineering

Guest passby

Hello people i was at the swimming pool today from 2.30pm and i saw a slim lean very tanned chinese guy in red trunk.... Not sure if he is the guy you all are talking about. He is quiet fit despite his slim built and wow his buldge is very obvious, can clearly see the outline of his tool from his trunk. I guess is time he should change his trunk....

Me from engineering

Haha...u got him, he was there till 4 plus and almost had the pool to himself...fyi, he just change to this red one not too long ago...:-P

Guest Newboy

Haha...u got him, he was there till 4 plus and almost had the pool to himself...fyi, he just change to this red one not too long ago...:-P

Alright! Just asking, seldom guy will want to wear red trunk cos it look so 'gay'. Wonder if he is one of us? There is one lifeguard at the pool who also don red trunk yummy... Passsby u mean he just change his trunk? But it look so season ler... As in the outline of his tool so visible... His buldge.... He don't feel shy meh? Should have wait till he go shower.... Was rushing for class... Anyway any chance of catching him naked at shower?

Guest passby

Alright! Just asking, seldom guy will want to wear red trunk cos it look so 'gay'. Wonder if he is one of us? There is one lifeguard at the pool who also don red trunk yummy... Passsby u mean he just change his trunk? But it look so season ler... As in the outline of his tool so visible... His buldge.... He don't feel shy meh? Should have wait till he go shower.... Was rushing for class... Anyway any chance of catching him naked at shower?

Not that I know he's one of us, u try seducing him lor...

Where got gay colour....i got a pink and white trunk... :-P you are bias lah....

Shy...what's there to be shy....wait till you go army... See till u song.... But only at BMT,most army camp got upgraded already...

This week he swim everyday, he swim frequently that why look seasoned.... Yes, he shower with door open....find your chance .... ;-)

The lifeguard u referring to is the Chinese wearing spectacle...very boyish look or long hair Chinese wearing sunglass?

Guest lonelydudesg

was from TP...i'm ya senior...way back 2003.

love TP! Biggest Library! The 8 Canteen! Near To Bedok Reservoir!

We r juz' diff from other poly! make us unique i guess...

cheers!

Guest Newboy

Passby, he swim that frequently no wonder he so tanned and his trunk feel so seasoned. Feel like taking his trunks hehe. Neither of the 2 lifeguards you mentioned but the chinese spec lifeguard looks cute and saw him in trunk before, his bods are better than the red trunk guy and he swims better but he not as tanned as red trunk. Red trunk guy bods are more cut i from what i see. There is another lifeguard quite tall and tanned too, skinny built who wear red too. Not sure if u see him before.

Guest passby

was from TP...i'm ya senior...way back 2003.

love TP! Biggest Library! The 8 Canteen! Near To Bedok Reservoir!

We r juz' diff from other poly! make us unique i guess...

cheers!

YES...we are unique... The feel is so different compared to other Poly...somehow when I was 16yo visiting all the poly, none make me feel at home....

Guest passby

Passby, he swim that frequently no wonder he so tanned and his trunk feel so seasoned. Feel like taking his trunks hehe. Neither of the 2 lifeguards you mentioned but the chinese spec lifeguard looks cute and saw him in trunk before, his bods are better than the red trunk guy and he swims better but he not as tanned as red trunk. Red trunk guy bods are more cut i from what i see. There is another lifeguard quite tall and tanned too, skinny built who wear red too. Not sure if u see him before.

Hmm....i never met this guy then.... Unless u meant uncle sng or the malay guy... U got their names? This sounds interesting cos somehow I havent bump into these guards...

Hiie guys, i'm frm TP eng sch yr 3 =DDD

went to tp pool 3 times evry thu 2 abt 3pm since d start of sch...

quite frequent for me hahas..

saw d guy in red trunks 2 times...

anyways i'm usually in arena grey trunks(reflective :D)

any frequent swimmers here? we prob can meet up XDXD

^_^ 我会好好的等待我的王子出现。。。 :P

Hiie guys, i'm frm TP eng sch yr 3 =DDD

went to tp pool 3 times evry thu 2 abt 3pm since d start of sch...

quite frequent for me hahas..

saw d guy in red trunks 2 times...

anyways i'm usually in arena grey trunks(reflective :D)

any frequent swimmers here? we prob can meet up XDXD

Hey u met the red tyr trunk guy before? How u find him? He is mine and passby cutie.... Slurp slurp just simply love his lean tanned built and his buldge

Guest passby

Hey u met the red tyr trunk guy before? How u find him? He is mine and passby cutie.... Slurp slurp just simply love his lean tanned built and his buldge

What make him yours? !!!! Haha...

anybody wanna have fun..although im jus graduate but i stay near school.. i going back on wed for grad ceremony too.. i might going back to sch lata on evening...~

I am back.....so going to the pool tomolo...yeah...red TYR cutie...i am cumming.....