Male HQ

Do Straight Men Masturbate Together?

Hi, just curious. Do straight (married/not) men (friends/colleagues) meet up to watch pxxno at one of the guys' place? Do they get horny, and masturbate (themselves) together? Have any of you guys ever have such experience (assumming your friend/colleague don't know you are not straight and invite you)?

I don't have such experience, but just wondering if this ever happens? :lol:

Guest iz_ariays

i think the reason why they do the above said activity is because they are just curious. i think it affects mostly the younger boys.

Guest butted

During army day, a group of us hold down a comrade and masterbated him. He didnt cum. We ran after he shouted for help.

In another case, during recruit day, a comrade in the same barrack snored so loud that we tied his cockhead with a string.

The other end to the headboard frame.

Guest Guest

tat is mean..if the guy wake up and didnt noe the dick was tied to the headboard...he may injure his dickie.

talk about men being more childish than women.

Straight men in Japan will also drop by gay movie theatre or cruising spots for some quickies after work. I tried with a few in Yokohama City.

Guest Around

Well what you are asking is more common in more open society such as USA while there are such cases in Singapore though rarely in a group, perhaps a pair?

I read people have masturbate with their friend/relative (cousin)

watch pxxn and gang bang with girls yes... get together just to masturbate? no...

I guess it depends on what age.

When I was 14/15, I did have a few experiences. As far as I know, they are still straight till this day (kids in tow).

Edited by beef4beef

"Life it too short to be small"

Just let you in on my life story.

I used to have this guy lets call him X.

X and I were poly classmates and we always went swimming at his condo. Then after that we will go to his place and we will shower together. Also I was still exploring whether I was aj then... you know guys being guys we both were curious and sometimes we will have BJ in the toilet together... this went on for a good 2 years and sometimes we will even suck 69 on the bed when I stay over... (no anal)

Sadly after 2 years he decided that it was very gay and he wanted to stop it. So then I lost a good bj buddy... well at least I know that I am gay as ever :) :thumb: P.S. he had a nice thick dick to suck on :twisted:

Edited by chapapa

BJ is sex hor. Just in case u don't know.

Ops I edited my post I meant to say no anal sex... missed out the word haha! Thinking too much about the activities... ahh the good old days... :oops:

Guest boy2man

I believe some not-so-straight-but-still-straight men might actually experiment and masturbate together. The most important thing is there must be privacy, say, in a locked bunk, a gym shower stall, etc.

there was this overaged boy in my primary school, in my class and he has retained for like 2 years. he was like the biggest tyrant in school. he's big in size for his age. stocky-ish, a young "Gmen" boy if you like.

i can't recall when exactly, but one day, he asked me to go the the toilet with him halfway during class. i obeyed, of course, and when we're in the toilet, he forced me into one cubicle, cupped my mouth and told me to not let anyone know what he's about to do to me, else he'll not let me off... blah blah blah, and the next thing i know, he started fondling my groin. i was in shock and tried to fight my way through but he was persistent. i succumbed to his abuse in the end.

day after day, we did it again and again and as time grew, i kinda enjoyed it and always looked forward to the session. we began to tried new things, like sucking nipples, kissing, but no sex thou, don't even know what it was then.

then one day, i asked him why he was doing this to me, he said he saw his uncle making out with his wife, thus he want to know how it feels like to be fondled.

it felt good, i was like his secret fxxk buddy, and no one in the school dared to bully me. Though when seen together, we'll pretend we're not in good terms with one another, and not talk to each other in public. but when someone tries to be funny with me, he'll probably get a beating from my toilet mate.

i met up with him once during secondary school, and asked if he would want to rekindle what we used to "play". he said no but i keep trying to convince him to do it again. he relented and he came to my house and we tried to have fun. the thing is he never got erected no matter how i fondled him. but there was stains of pre-cum.

we never meet up ever since.

a few years back he added me on friendster and saw his picture (beefy) with his wife. i messaged him how he has been, but never got a reply.

ironically, it was a straight man who got me into who i am today. :clap:

there was this overaged boy in my primary school, in my class and he has retained for like 2 years. he was like the biggest tyrant in school. he's big in size for his age. stocky-ish, a young "Gmen" boy if you like.

(SNIPPED)

we never meet up ever since.

a few years back he added me on friendster and saw his picture (beefy) with his wife. i messaged him how he has been, but never got a reply.

How sweet :P

/

/

Probably he is bi in nature? :P

/

/

Str8 Man? HAHAHA u sure? or suppressed aj....

• Guest locked this topic