Male HQ

Ask Imchaser Any Question, And Get A Honest Reply

imchaser

The boss treats you very well for the last few years. Would you take a head hunter's offer to join a competitor. The offer is more than 50%

Of cos higher salary is important, but for me, the ultimate criteria would always be which boss is hotter and who do i stand a chance to sleep with. Also, you have to take the male colleagues in consideration, cos after work "social activities" are equally important to build up the morale of enjoying your work everyday. Hope my advise helps.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Of cos higher salary is important, but for me, the ultimate criteria would always be which boss is hotter and who do i stand a chance to sleep with. Also, you have to take the male colleagues in consideration, cos after work "social activities" are equally important to build up the morale of enjoying your work everyday. Hope my advise helps.

higher pay does not equate better job sextisfaction. neither it will guarantee you happiness as well. what is the point of getting more pay and no time to enjoy? better think again before you jump. however, there is always a risk.

Why are you always so funny and witty? Seriously it gets really charming after a while you know hahaha

"The two of us are living in the same era, believing in the same future

Yesterday’s tears and today’s smiles will stay true

We’ve experienced the same pain, we’ve gathered the same kindness

And we’ll turn them into the strength to live on tomorrow"

progress - ayumi hamasaki

Imchaser's photo is a bit R21, very disturbing & causing ppl to want to commit crimes of passion against him. Oh I cannot tahan anymore, pls remove your photo and put your a decent pic up with full frontal nudity. Cunt wait to see your 'Little Imchaser'!

If u really pay attention, u can see me in Shogun's website.

Edited by imchaser

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Who do you think is Singapore's international superstar?

none of the above

Can you remember what you had for dinner tonight?

No I don't. If u wanna ask me out for dinner just say so.

are you handsome?

Are u new? I thought this was established long long time ago.

Sorry, been away. Was on a gay cruise. Im ready to answer more of your questions and emo dilemmas.

have u ever thought of cross dress into lady gaga or aunty lucy or even liang po po?

THose are so last seasons. Anyway, cross dress was never my style. But i have no problems being turn on by a cross dresser. One of these days i would love to date one.

What do you think of Huang Biren?

Huhhh. What is up with all these abt huang biren, xiaxue, sunwhore and local celebrities crap. I refuse to comment on these females.

is there a way to see what u look like?

Yes, u can find me on Facebook. Btw, i dont have bucked teeth like what the rumors said.

Care to f a chub mature mly

Race does not matter. Depends on how u look like. There are alots of types of body even if u r a chub. Just because im a chaser doesnt mean every chub in the world i will fxxk.

The boss is homophobic but a ok man in work. Should I continue to work for him ?

Depends. Is he hot? I mean if hes ugly, get the hell out of there like, tomorrow. Just kidding. U dont have to be out in the office, god forbid, not every gay in the world need to declare they r gay in the work place. Just practice dont ask dont tell. Unfortunately the law here doesnt protect the lgbt discrimination.

how many times can you cum n how far can u shoot and who do u look like? u look like alex fong?

If im really turn on, probably ill say 3 times in an hour. But nowadays my taste is so specific, its very hard to find someone that can satisfy me that much. I dont think i look like anyone.

What do you do when you find out (unintentionally) that your bf is chatting up other guys and getting cruised and enjoying it. Yet when he meets up he is always full of sweetness and all that jazz...

I know this topic has been discuss many a times... yet i would appreciate if you could point me the way.

Race does not matter. Depends on how u look like. There are alots of types of body even if u r a chub. Just because im a chaser doesnt mean every chub in the world i will fxxk.

Depends. Is he hot? I mean if hes ugly, get the hell out of there like, tomorrow. Just kidding. U dont have to be out in the office, god forbid, not every gay in the world need to declare they r gay in the work place. Just practice dont ask dont tell. Unfortunately the law here doesnt protect the lgbt discrimination.

If im really turn on, probably ill say 3 times in an hour. But nowadays my taste is so specific, its very hard to find someone that can satisfy me that much. I dont think i look like anyone.

I thought you will answer: I look like IamChaser~! Ha!

You spoke about a gay cruise holiday somewhere. You recommend it for a single 40yo man ? And how do I get on to this Google +

Yes of cos. 40yo is the sexiest. Im sure u will find someone who will appreciate your age. If u r in a gay vacation, there probably are more older guys than u r.

And google+? U need to get invite to join as i think now is still in testing period. U can forget abt it. Its like u been invited to an exclusive new promising club, and once u inside, theres no one around. Seriously just stick to facebook.

What do you do when you find out (unintentionally) that your bf is chatting up other guys and getting cruised and enjoying it. Yet when he meets up he is always full of sweetness and all that jazz... I know this topic has been discuss many a times... yet i would appreciate if you could point me the way.

It has been discussed countless times yes, but no one has ever given a satisfied answer. Glad u found me.

How i would feel? Angry of cos. If he is allowed to do that, i want that priviledge too. Men need to be reassured from time to time that they r still in the market. Its like an ego booster.

Its not abt trust or insecurity or shit that u r confuse with. But ask yourself, are u just jealous of him? Cos he is the one getting cruised, instead of u? Like what is wrong with u or your face? I know right. Its hard being with someone that is hot. But thats the price. Maybe instead of jealousy, u might wanna feel flattered? U know, like your bf is so hot.

If u get an ugly bf that is so ugly, no one will bat an eyelid on him, would u be happier?

*Raises hand* , do you like sunny or rainy days? andd errr what kind of food do you like and not like? xD

Personally, I'm a fan of gloomy weather. I like the classic mamak nasi lemak, and i dont eat durian.

Looks like youngsters have hijacked this forum http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=27707&view=findpost&p=331802 How should we the mature man reclaim the forum.

Im with u. Another one time i see some 199X thread created or some emo rants on exams, ill stab someone.

I dont think we you guys can reclaim the forum. U know, the youngsters nowadays are so vocal and active. What i think is important is that the front page of the BW need to maintain the "Blowing Wind is a Discussion Forum for Mature Singapore Gay Man" tagline. In that way, all the young ones will know their place in the forum and also the mature one will wont feel like an outcast.

who do u think is the wealthiest person in bw forum.gachi muchi or tight ass or some one else or yrself?

Why, so u can throw yourself to him shamelessly? I need to know who it is too.

would u take pictures with celebrity david gan in his robin mask outfit?

I love David. Not only ill take pictures with him, i would do him in the outfit.

Do you view Tight Ass as your nemesis?

No. I view him as my BFF.

Guest Guardian

It's official. imchaser's alter ego is Tight Ass.

imchaser, aren't you afraid people will view you as extremely bo liao? Your alter ego TA taking potshots at you... very bo liao leh!

That said, bring on more of your antics baby!

• 3 weeks later...

do u call yrself a celebrity from BW ?u are more famous than our zoe tay.

Zoe Tay is not even famous at all. Michelle Chong or Cynthia Wang Xinru are better comparisons.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey imchaser, would you be interested in making platonic friends with me? I always welcome more friends. Esp those who are gay, friendly, into Glee & other US drama series, movies, foodhunting with me, and just great company! =)

If so, would you add me on Facebook or maybe drop me a PM so we can hang out for a chat one of these days?

Hey imchaser, would you be interested in making platonic friends with me? I always welcome more friends. Esp those who are gay, friendly, into Glee & other US drama series, movies, foodhunting with me, and just great company! =)

If so, would you add me on Facebook or maybe drop me a PM so we can hang out for a chat one of these days?

He would be interested in the more than fren part, like Fbuddy. Iamchaser: does ur desire increase with the machoness n big size of ur suiter?

• 2 months later...
ah! what would your facebook link be? ~seems that ur inbox is flooded lol~
If so, would you add me on Facebook or maybe drop me a PM so we ....

My facebook ID is the same as my bw ID. However, add me on your own risk as theres plenty of explicit x rated pictures of me.

It's official. imchaser's alter ego is Tight Ass. imchaser, aren't you afraid people will view you as extremely bo liao? Your alter ego TA taking potshots at you... very bo liao leh! That said, bring on more of your antics baby!

That streetwalker Tight Ass just wanna tag along my awesomeness, i could care less abt her.

What skincare to buy and use for a 40years man ? What you use ?

Real man dont use skincare products. Just slap some soap on your face and cock and thats it.

Btw for my face i use ZIRH Alpha-Hydroxy face wash, Muji Scrub Face soap, and Muji Mild Toner for men. My body organic soap and Verdon body care line from Loccitane, also Neutrogena Salicylic Acid Acne wash for my butt to keep it clear and smooth.

do u call yrself a celebrity from BW ?u are more famous than our zoe tay.

Zoe Tay im not sure, but statistic has shown that the viewership of my permanent thread in flaming room is higher than SunHo's thread.

Iamchaser: does ur desire increase with the machoness n big size of ur suiter?

Its Imchaser. Memorized the spelling first.

Edited by imchaser

Where is that attention whore imchaser? Note to mods: post in jest ok, imchaser can take it. Don't delete my post hor!

I never left. Its just all the questions being asked here really bored me to death.

for my face i use ZIRH Alpha-Hydroxy face wash, Muji Scrub Face soap, and Muji Mild Toner for men. My body organic soap and Verdon body care line from Loccitane, also Neutrogena Salicylic Acid Acne wash for my butt to keep it clear and smooth.

Sound like unethical seller trying to cover their spoil meat with too much salts and chemicals.

Its just all the questions being asked here really bored me to death.

I hate to see you suffer, what about locking up this thread to solve your boredom?

I hate to see you suffer, what about locking up this thread to solve your boredom?

Perhaps id make more of an effort to be exciting if u and your flatass were worth my time

This thread is freaking boring.

Im sorry, were you expecting me to entertain u? If u want to be entertained, go to the circus.

Guest Guest

Im sorry, were you expecting me to entertain u? If u want to be entertained, go to the circus.

What's the use of a frivolous thread like this if it's not even entertaining?

What's the use of a frivolous thread like this if it's not even entertaining?

I may be boring to u but u r ugly. Boring can be fixed.

• Guest locked this topic