Male HQ

Gay Friendly Doctor + Gay Friendly Sti Testing Clinic Recommendation (Compiled)

StrikeEagle

There was an incident recently where I had a small skin "sensitivity" near the private areas. I was deciding whether to ignore it or goto see my family doctor.

I decided to see a new doctor for treatment. I registered using a christian name and told the registration that I was a foreign talent and thus do not have a NRIC.

The good news is that the doctor told me that it was a common "skin reaction" that had nothing to do with sex. A little cream and a review one week later and I was cured.

After that incident, I think that it is good that we should know some PLU friendly medical practitioners.

a. We are more comfortable when you speak to them about the medical condition and if necessary the real context of how we may have got it.

b. They probably know our concerns and can address it more directly.

c. Sometimes you may want to bring your partner along who will need to learn how to take care of you. eg post circumcision care

Anyone can recommend PLU friendly doctors. Post or PM me. If required, I can keep the information private.

Related : Anyone can recommend PLU friendly lawyers and financial counsultants that can provide professional advise.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

please spare a thought for this kind doc.

if anyone needed his address, either use PM or leave down your email for private contact.

I think the last the doc wanted is loads of PLU go to his clinic and propose extra services.

i dun what's everyone's occupation, but put yourself in his shoes, would you want someone to discuss whether are you PLU or not online?

do respect each other profession, he may or may not be PLU, but he sure need not entertain every advances....

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest Helping You

I did not mention about the Doctor's Orientation.

I mentioned I went to see him for some problem and

I was comfortable with his advice. Please...please...do not twist!

Guest Guest_snowball

Helping You, no one blame or pointing you, oralb just wan those Guests to register as a member b4 ppl can respond his post by PM. However i believe many guys will ask you for the Doctor address etc for many reasons,luckily you not a member else you will be very busy. I also feel that not rite to reveal any information about that doctor no matter he is PLU not,cos most people here prefer to be closeted & as low profile as possible esp those are professional, respect others if we want people to respect us too. :P

hi Helping you

yeap as what snowball had said, i am not pointing finger at anyone, just that if you see how the conversation goes, it maybe gearing towards his orientation and may invite unnecessary attention to him.

i speak for myself that i sure wouldnt want to mix my professional life with my private orientation.

on the same tone, that's why i dun encourage stating whether massagers provide "extra" as to a certain extent extra is a personal thing, the massager may or maynot want to entertain everyone (unless that's specifically stated) or else the clients that go to his joint will feel "entitled" to extra...

Hi snowball, I am the one who started this. Did not meant to inconvenient anyone. As I mentioned, I do have a problem down under. Just like you said, everyone wants some privacy, that is why I did not log in first before posting this question. Did not realised that Helping You would not be able to PM me (see I am not a regular user). As for wanting a good-looking mature doctor, I added that "requirement" out of fun.

Hi Helping You, sorry for the inconvenience. Could PM the address to me? Thanks.

luvmaturejap, you have done nothing wrong, it is normal to those new comer that dunno how to use PM etc, that's why normally those that are here for quite sometimes will remind Guest to register as a member

We never say that you are telling lies, just ask you to be a member first so that those who can help you able to PM you w/o bring any inconvenient to those Doctors, take it easy

Plu like us also got problem and worried 1 day if really (touch wood) that happen dont know wat to do also.. that why some of us like me want to know where this doctor is at least he understand wat is going on

for the other hand, thanks to those guest as it might this forum a happy one for others to look at.. don u guys think so? :lol::lol:

Anyway, anyone knows that plu doctor can pm me also.. need some help....

258yvky.jpg

• 7 months later...

Well, I am sure glad I managed to find a PLU doctor and somemore near my place... It definitely more comfortable speaking to him about sexual issues...

And he seems to have other gay patients too...

I know of another AJ doctor, somemore interviewed on tv before... Although he is very cute, somehow I find him not as professional as he dug out my number and called me... We ended up having sex... <_<

Do understand that the medical profession comes with certain obligations and while we may opt to go to a specific "gay" or "gay-friendly" doctor, it would not be fair to the doctor for us to share the information so explicitly here. Thus, if anyone knows of any such doctor, please share the info privately. And when we go to such a doctor, pls understand his predicament and do not make it any more difficult for him.

We should also know that doctors are required under the law to declare patients who test positive for HIV to MOH. Thus, pls think twice before you decide to go to a general practitioner for a complete STD check up. I'd advise that you take the HIV test at the AFA anon testing where your confidentiality is safeguarded and even if you test positive, the AFA counsellor will advise you on your options moving forward.

I raise this becoz I know of someone who panicked after a one night stand without rubber, and took a test immediately at a general practioner the day after. Suay suay he tested positive. Everything crumbled thereafter for him as the doctor had to report him to MOH. [repercussions: for non-citizens, you will be immediately deported. For singaporeans, there will be that little black spot which may inconvenience you.]

I know of a few gay-friendly doctors. Most are closet-case and we should not discuss their orientation. Also, if you want a full STD checkup, you can ask him to do all the tests except the HIV test. That way, you won't put him in a spot even if you test positive. For me, I'd do it at AFA first. If everything's alright, I'll go to my gay-friendly neighbourhood GP for the full works. :)

I know of another AJ doctor, somemore interviewed on tv before... Although he is very cute, somehow I find him not as professional as he dug out my number and called me... We ended up having sex...

You bloody chee bye mouth!! You know this kind of comment can get the doctor disbarred? :swear:

Based on your track record in this forum, I am calling you a liar. Your comment cast a slur on the reputation of all PLU doctors in Singapore.

Why the hell would you do such a thing for Christ sake? What the hell are you trying to achieve by posting such a comment?

It is one thing posting about your itchy asshole and wanting to be fxxk by strangers and another thing trying to glamorize yourself by saying a cute doctor dug out your number to call you for a good time.

No doctor will ever do that. There is way too much at stake there.

You horrible lying scum of the earth bastard. No wonder your boyfriend is screwing around behind your back. You totally deserve it!! :clap:

let me add somemore.

like the massuer, the doc's primary role is to cure, not to provide "happy ending" :P

so if you need a one for the convenience sake (easlier to talk to) please discuss privately.

if you are hoping to fulfill your fantasy (exam by a cute doc and then passionate sex in the clinic) please dont.

do respect their profession and even if they are PLU, that doesnt mean they wanted to do with everyone that walks into their clinic.

be discreet.

You bloody chee bye mouth!!  You know this kind of comment can get the doctor disbarred?  :swear:

aiyoh... so vulgar. chill out, sister!

to Guest_lonely... err.. you can always talk to your frens, or if you dun mind, register yourself and I'm sure there'll be guys here who'd be prepared to hear you out and give an objective opinion. But, if you're talking about professional help, you can try the Samaritans of Singapore, or a professional counsellor (psychiatrist). No need to be embarassed. It is normal to be stressed out in Singapore, as, sometimes, a jerk off doesn't really help release the stress as much as we hope. :)

Keep your head up, smile and know that things always have a way of healing itself. :thumb:

I know of another AJ doctor, somemore interviewed on tv before... Although he is very cute, somehow I find him not as professional as he dug out my number and called me... We ended up having sex...

You bloody chee bye mouth!! You know this kind of comment can get the doctor disbarred? :swear:

Based on your track record in this forum, I am calling you a liar. Your comment cast a slur on the reputation of all PLU doctors in Singapore.

Why the hell would you do such a thing for Christ sake? What the hell are you trying to achieve by posting such a comment?

It is one thing posting about your itchy asshole and wanting to be fxxk by strangers and another thing trying to glamorize yourself by saying a cute doctor dug out your number to call you for a good time.

No doctor will ever do that. There is way too much at stake there.

You horrible lying scum of the earth bastard. No wonder your boyfriend is screwing around behind your back. You totally deserve it!! :clap:

Haha... Yo, Guest... You sound like you have STD and dying to meet a gay doctor to meet up to get cured... :yuk:

Cheebye mouth? Hmm... Maybe you can show me yours... Never seen one...

Please read properly... Did I mention WHO was the doctor? Did I even mention his clinic and number?... Unless you are the doctor, no one would know...

Furthermore, that story was posted long time ago...

My comment can cast a slur among the PLU doctors ah... wah... I never knew I have so much importance leh or there are only a couple of PLU doctors around for 1 doc to be represent them all...

Anyway, why should I make up a story... As if I will get rich and famous... Cheh!... You dun believe as if I need to convince you... Oh, in case you are interested... Ya, the sex was GREAT!!... Now you can start to be even more jealous... :P

Glamourize myself? hmm... Is there even a need?

Err... My track record? :lol: I didn't even know I have a track record...

Horrible lying scum of the earth bastard? tsk tsk tsk... I never knew... thank you... I can be so proud of myself now... :)

Thank you! Thank you!...

Oh, ya, you can start your scoldings again... I am all ears... :):D

hi buaya,

i must say ur post abt the errant dr can b problematic, even if u do not disclose his name. it can easily ruin him. not that he doesnt deserve it. having acted in this totally unprofessional n unethical manner.

imagine someone who is appalled after reading ur post decides to write a former letter of complaint to the singapore medical council. the council, who is obliged to act on any n all of such former letters, decides that this matter would certainly warrant further investigation. they contact the police for assistance, who in turn easily traces the post to you. you r bound by law to provide the dr's name, which u will, unless u make a messy retraction (in which case u will definitely face a defamation lawsuit).

there. u just sealed ur dr's fate.

again, not that he doesnt deserve it.

so do b careful what u write. i could b one such appalled reader.

• 3 years later...
Guest callthedoctor

http://www.doctors.com.sg/

you can go and try them out one by one,

Joker?

You might wanna find something more constructive to do rather than posting a bullshit answer? Just a suggestion :)

Thank you for sharing retri! So you usually visit this doctor too? :P

jab where? :lol::lol:

Vaccination? Hmm....?

Can't help but think either you travel a lot to 3rd world countries, work in a high risk contagious unit, or 'vaccination' is a placebo for something more exciting, hmmm .... :whistle:

"Life it too short to be small"

• 3 months later...
Guest surelyugessian

Hi all,

Juz wonder anyone can recommend one? Preferably at AMK/HG or NorthEast zone..

Wanna get my penis check (after bj by someone a wk ago)..too shy too approach my family lady doctor..

many thnx..

u wany a really friendly doctor who won't admit he's gay, and claims he is not getting at all from his wife....?

got one in city area.

i think he will really like to examine your cock.

but he may charge you plenty and give u medicine that cost a lot and utterly unnecessary.

true. not joking.

i went to a men's clinic in the building just next to the raffles mrt.

they are strictly for men private parts only.

very exclusive, and by appointment only.

if your appointment time is still not yet, you can't even sit there and wait. they told me to walk around and come back later.

i had a small white lump on my dick, which i thought was herpes, but the doctor (male) there explained it was only a cyst (oil glans blockage)

had it removed the same day.

also check blood for STD and HIV.

clinic called me the week after to inform the results.

total cost: $400 plus!!!

Guest surelyugessian

u wany a really friendly doctor who won't admit he's gay, and claims he is not getting at all from his wife....?

got one in city area.

i think he will really like to examine your cock.

but he may charge you plenty and give u medicine that cost a lot and utterly unnecessary.

true. not joking.

i went to a men's clinic in the building just next to the raffles mrt.

they are strictly for men private parts only.

very exclusive, and by appointment only.

if your appointment time is still not yet, you can't even sit there and wait. they told me to walk around and come back later.

i had a small white lump on my dick, which i thought was herpes, but the doctor (male) there explained it was only a cyst (oil glans blockage)

had it removed the same day.

also check blood for STD and HIV.

clinic called me the week after to inform the results.

total cost: $400 plus!!!

ur, these 2 clinics are different hor.

the one with the qi ko pek doctor, with the dubious practicing standards is chinatown area, the other one in raffles place is high-class establishment, very professional and discreet, and cost a lot.

• Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.