Male HQ

Touching Video (Compiled)

When I was in my JC1, my dad lost his business. We had 8 mouths to feed at home , being the sole breadwinner, he took up 2 jobs. An office job in the day and drove taxi in the night till wee hours. He slept 4 hours a day only. That was the toughest years for my family as my siblings were young and all schooling and my mom was just a simple housewife. I saw the sacrifices my dad had gone through and wanted very much to share the burden. 感想: 父爱如山,不比母爱来得少。一个家没了父亲,就几乎没倚靠了。母亲也陪着熬,但怎说还是个女人,总会唠唠叨叨的;但父亲默默的承受一切的苦楚,我们也就这样过来了。如今父母老了,我们该奉养他们,多陪陪他们,聊天吃饭等,不可以像年少时对父母发脾气给脸色看了…毕竟相处时间已有限。

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

• 2 weeks later...

Happened to bump into this thread. Just wondering how many of us are still enjoying mom's cook? I am one such lucky soul. Sometimes my mom cooks something so delicious that I look forward to getting back home after work while sometimes she doesn't as it depends on her mood. But each time my mom asks me how's food today, even if it doesn't taste good, I am always grateful of the effort she makes to cook for us but being very open with her, I will give her my honest reply and feedback. Then we will go on discussing how we can improve on the cooking and experiment on various recipe. :) 

Be cool, like a breeze...

Guest Teatree

Not just enjoyed eating but to learn her cooking as well. You will appreciate the effort when your mom is no longer able to cook or no longer around.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Singtel latest ad directed by Boo Junfeng.

Overall not bad....the cast looks great....but abit unrealistic that they said goodbye as best friends at airport....then became lovers over the internet and phone....and accepted marriage proposal by the time she came back....maybe abit better if shown there are short visits btw them eg during holidays. Not clear those pics and clips with them and friends were when they were just friends or later as couple. But maybe too fussy to pick on details.

The guy is quite cute...Alex Yue....i don't think he's local. Instagram mention Melbourne.

https://www.instagram.com/alexanderyue/

He sings....got a few online covers besides this one for the short film above.

Edited by nixorn

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

― J'son M. Lee 

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Guest locked this topic