Male HQ

Touching Video (Compiled)

Guest Tearing

This is such an emotional short film.. I can stop tearing when it is in the middle of it.

Thanks Tong!

Hope you have a good time with you family as well!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Not that it matters but the ads are actually M'sian productions.

Wow 2+ years later and I'm posting the same videos. But yes, these are Malaysian productions created and directed by acclaimed Malaysian director Yasmin Ahmad, commissioned by Petronas. She did two ads for our MCYS too:

[media=]

Sadly, she has passed on.

[media=]

This scenario is now happening to me, in real life. times 2

both my parents in law is staying with me now, both bed ridden. FIL is 100% bedridden, MIL still walking abit, really like Liang PoPo in real life, the way she move around. Can just let go her "shishi" in the middle of the house.

She is dermantia now. I got to take photo for her each time she had her meal, cos next minute she would say she haven't eat.

Remember that period when I am jobless. She likes to hide whatever money she have around the house and then she forgot where she put it and start accusing me of stealing here money. $2.40 to be exact. When ask why I should still her money, her reply was-first I am outsider and because I am jobless. Faint!!!

At her age, she can also be jealous seeing the maid attending to my FIL. Told her not to touch him, he is my husband ok! Wah lao. But sometimes when she is in a different mood, she would ask if I had my dinner.

Had this real big problem of trying to make my gal understand what's going on as she is confused and shocked by whats going on in the house.

I am always telling my family that it's really meaningless every year going to pray for "Ching Ming" or cry your heart out at funeral. It's a lot more meaningful if you treat them well while they are alive. I know my wife will feel relieve and have a sense of peace if she is there for them at the last moment of their lives and that's what matter.

But on the other hand, it's really not easy to be a caregiver in this case, for her-it's double. Sometimes, she does break down too.

Edited by junxiang

The old ladies are comparing who's child is more sucessful and thus who is more blessed... But the children are all not with them... The one who's child seems to be the least successful, however, gets to spend time with her child and grandchildren... Thus she is actually the most blessed person at the table...

Aww...

Look at the way they talk about their kids, most parents are really proud of their kids acheivements.

On the other hand, some food for thoughts:

1. when the kids of those parents watches this video, would they ask their parents - do u prefer me to be what I am now or like the other kid, got more time for you but not successful.

2. what do u think the parents themselves prefer? more successful kids or those with more time for them?

dun spam me hor!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I think you can see that not all can understand your warped sense of logic. And even after you had explained your stand, people still don't get it. Get it?You are non emphatic and cold, void of love and compassion.I actually feel sorry for your parents. I wonder how many times your cold, blunt words had hurt them.Enough said.Here is a Gift for you.

Thank you very much G_ M. The video really make me tear... Please post more of these video. Thank you once again.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

Thai 30min short film btw a female librarian and a male customer. A bit long, slow 1st half.

The usual theme...don't wait until it's too late....

A local short....think 1-2yrs ago....by Roystan Tan...i like the music most.

• 2 weeks later...

In 1 Minute 28 Seconds, A Poor Man Proves That You Don’t Need Money To Change The World

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

A touching, funny, romantic, exciting, interesting and creative propsal. About 30 mins but i assure u u wont regret watching.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Theres an angmoh version sharing pizza.

In 1 Minute 28 Seconds, A Poor Man Proves That You Don’t Need Money To Change The World

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Theres an angmoh version sharing pizza.

Share the link if any. Would love to see it.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Guest locked this topic