Male HQ

Help! I Cum Too Fast! + Premature Ejaculation & Treatments Discussion (Compiled)

Guest chubby

• 1 month later...

I been to Fortune centre top floor few months ago.

Recommend by a friend, a Thai trained guy used to do some accupressing and massage with some warm herbal rubbing.

The treatment well stimulated and really work on me.

But my case is not premature issues more towards getting hard problem.

After few visits, can really feel the power.

U might drop by and check it out, not sure he still there.

The shop name if not wrong is Heaven Place, nearby the escalator.

Around $80 if I am not wrong. The session took me more than an hour.

But heard from my friend that went down few weeks ago the shop was closed.

And no one pick up the call.

I planning to go down maybe this weekend to have a body massage.

Will update you.

• 4 years later...

Can u elaborate what do you mean when u say; "controlling the cuming?"

1. do u mean u don't want to cum too fast?

2. If cum too fast, how fast u cum?

3. How do you cum? u poke the hole and u cum or u get poke and u cum?

4. why you don't (E)njoy?

Can u write properly?

Can u elaborate what do you mean when u say; "controlling the cuming?"

1. do u mean u don't want to cum too fast?

2. If cum too fast, how fast u cum?

3. How do you cum? u poke the hole and u cum or u get poke and u cum?

4. why you don't (E)njoy?

Can u write properly?

Yes, i don't want to cum too fast during sucking or poking the hole

Please don't give one liner and expect people to know your history.

Can you please ELABORATE so that others can understand and hopefully offers solutions.

1. describe ur dick. cut, uncut.

2. describe the scenario the last few times you cum fast.

3. How fast is fast? 5 sec, 30 sec, 1 min, 5 mins, 15mins, 1/2 hour, etc.

4. with or without condom?

5. how often does this event takes place.

6. how often you masturbate

my female fren once told me she had this useless bf who rubbed her vg a few times den cum already.

we called him '3-rub man'...rub 3 times before she can feel anything and he cummed.

Guest cumfast

Can you please ELABORATE so that others can understand and hopefully offers solutions.

Walao e GM a u sound like Mata ........ but wondering what is relationship cut/uncut with fast/slow things?

I think I have best solution for this guest wear the rubber "bao" loooooooooooooonger than natural un covered play.

1 way "safe" another way it make u feel good as it took damn long (at least that is for me) but that is the case if u poke ... but if u got poked .... er ... no idea le ......

Indeed what GM said is corret "frenz" gave too much one line sentences and dont expect we know you "well"

Even I know GM ... i might know whether he is fast/slow type .... so more details pliz if u need others to share incase some have same "experience" and managed to overcum it :P

k, mine is uncut abt 6inch up curve. whenever i poke or being suck, it seems dat my g spot is very sensitive. i only use condom only when i poke. i masturbate every sat nite if i dun hv sex partner. at times once a fortnight. whole session last abt 5 mins. ps advice

k, mine is uncut abt 6inch up curve. whenever i poke or being suck, it seems dat my g spot is very sensitive. i only use condom only when i poke. i masturbate every sat nite if i dun hv sex partner. at times once a fortnight. whole session last abt 5 mins. ps advice

Just to clarify a bit. From your previous posting, you said that you poked at people or get sucked in your sexual activities. I assume you are top. It's wrong to say your G-spot is sensitive. G-spot is actually your prostate gland and it can be reached by sticking a finger into your anus. Gay men serving bottom role may get to experience the G-spot stimulation. You are a top guy and you use your penis to fxxk a guy or get sucked. Your main stimulation location during sexual activities is your penis or the glans penis. Correctly, you should say your penis is sensitive. Get it ? :rolleyes:

Just to clarify a bit. From your previous posting, you said that you poked at people or get sucked in your sexual activities. I assume you are top. It's wrong to say your G-spot is sensitive. G-spot is actually your prostate gland and it can be reached by sticking a finger into your anus. Gay men serving bottom role may get to experience the G-spot stimulation. You are a top guy and you use your penis to fxxk a guy or get sucked. Your main stimulation location during sexual activities is your penis or the glans penis. Correctly, you should say your penis is sensitive. Get it ? :rolleyes:

thnx, any solution?

Frenz, age 40yo, uncut.

My observation : Your age is not exactly spring chicken. If you were younger, your case would most probably be due to the age as the body have not been 'conditioned'. But at 40, your case would be term as premature ejaculation.(早泄). There are many reasons that would cause premature ejaculation.

Physiological like Sensitive cock head, Full testicles, etc. and Psychological like anxiety, stress, etc.

The followings are just some of my views and solutions.

Possible Reason : A uncut dick would be more sensitive when the skin is peeled backwards which may lead to pre mature ejaculation. Cut dick on the other hand will hv been desensitised as the dick have no foreskin to cover it.

Possible Solution : try desensitising your cock head by pulling the skin back regularly. Another alternative is to hv the foreskin removed.

Possible Solution :Masturbation and sex are 2 different sensation. With masturbation, one can come very fast as you only want to get the sperm out. Moreover, I dun think u use condom to masturbate do u? If you are fxxking, you might want to take ur time and do it slowly. Don't get too overly excited.

3. How fast is fast? 5 mins is rather fast.

Possible Reason : It's possible that you may hv squeezed ur sensitive cock head too hard or rubbed it too fast.

Possible Solution : When you feels that you are about to cum, try using ur index finger to squeeze the space between the base of ur balls and the anus. It should stop you from cumming. Please do not continue to fxxk when u know u about to cum. Stop and relax.

Alternative Solution :Masturbate and cum once hours ahead, prior to ur sex date. It should retard u from cumming fast as it would be your 2nd cumming.

Possible solution :Condoms do help retard u from cumming fast. Do not get the 0.03mm type. get the normal type.

Possible Reason : The scenario you described seems that you hv stored up much sperm and you only unload it once a week, which could lead to you premature ejaculations.

Possible Solution : Try masturbating twice or more a week to numb ur senses to cumming.

6. how often you masturbate.

Possible Solution : Have been explained above.

Disclaimer : The writer is not a physician nor is he claiming to be one. Would advise those facing serious problem with premature ejaculation to seek medical treatment. Chinese Acupuncture migth be able to help.

Guest man of 40s

For me.. i take too long to cum... I am top and i find it very tired to thrust too long. It make my penis soft when I thrust too long. My long meaning is 30 mins plus. I wish I could cum faster ..like 10-15 mins just nice . I have sex like only twice a week?? Getting old a guess..

Frenz, age 40yo, uncut.

My observation : Your age is not exactly spring chicken. If you were younger, your case would most probably be due to the age as the body have not been 'conditioned'. But at 40, your case would be term as premature ejaculation.(早泄). There are many reasons that would cause premature ejaculation.

Physiological like Sensitive cock head, Full testicles, etc. and Psychological like anxiety, stress, etc.

The followings are just some of my views and solution.

Possible Reason : A uncut dick would be more sensitive when the skin is peeled backwards which may lead to pre mature ejaculation. Cut dick on the other hand will hv been desensitised as the dick have no foreskin to cover it.

Possible Solution : try desensitising your cock head by pulling the skin back regularly. Another alternative is to hv the foreskin removed.

Possible Solution :Masturbation and sex are 2 different sensation. With masturbation, one can come very fast as you only want to get the sperm out. Moreover, I dun think u use condom to masturbate do u? If you are fxxking, you might want to take ur time and do it slowly. Don't get too overly excited.

3. How fast is fast? 5 mins is rather fast.

Possible Reason : It's possible that you may hv squeezed ur sensitive cock head too hard or rubbed it too fast.

Possible Solution : When you feels that you are about to cum, try using ur index finger to squeeze the space between the base of ur balls and the anus. It should stop you from cumming. Please do not continue to fxxk when u know u about to cum. Stop and relax.

Alternative Solution :Masturbate and cum once hours ahead, prior to ur sex date. It should retard u from cumming fast as it would be your 2nd cumming.

Possible solution :Condoms do help retard u from cumming fast. Do not get the 0.03mm type. get the normal type.

Possible Reason : The scenario you described seems that you hv stored up much sperm and you only unload it once a week, which could lead to you premature ejaculations.

Possible Solution : Try masturbating twice or more a week to numb ur senses to cumming.

6. how often you masturbate.

Possible Solution : Have been explained above.

Disclaimer : The writer is not a physician nor is he claiming to be one. Would advise those facing serious problem with premature ejaculation to seek medical treatment. Chinese Acupuncture migth be able to help.

Thnx a million pal, ur helpful advice may be my solution to premature ejaculation.

Exercise your penis regularly!

Try this: http://www.kegel-exercises.com/

Or go to those Malay jamu shops in Geylang Serai area and look for "Ubat Tahan".

Or go see a doctor, there are medication for everything now; to make you hard, to prevent Premature Ejaculation(PE), etc.

Hope this is useful to you. :)

Exercise your penis regularly!

Try this: http://www.kegel-exercises.com/

Or go to those Malay jamu shops in Geylang Serai area and look for "Ubat Tahan".

Or go see a doctor, there are medication for everything now; to make you hard, to prevent Premature Ejaculation(PE), etc.

Hope this is useful to you. :)

thnx pal, do u trust 'indian magical oil'? it's use to rub on penis b4 sex, available at some chinese med.store.

thnx pal, do u trust 'indian magical oil'? it's use to rub on penis b4 sex, available at some chinese med.store.

Well, whether its "indian magical oil", malay "ubat tahan" or those "delay" cream from sex shops, I guess they all does the same thing - they sorta desensitize your sensitive glans so that you don't cum so soon.

They may all have different strength, so you may need to try them out yourself so see which one it works better. Since they are for external application and not taken internally and are also not too expensive, so no harm trying.

Try to use some in your next JO session and let us know. :P

actually i also have the same problem of cumming too fast

when i JO, its like not even 5 minutes i'll come le...

when i get sucked, i have to keep asking my partner to slow down or switch attention to elsewhere for a while (like nipples, or kissing) so that i can "cool down" to prolong the session.

worse when i go for penetration, after a few thrusts, i cum le, even with condom. there was few times when my partner is rubbing my dick just to get my dick harder, and i'll cum even before i can poke :( dunno if its psychological or not. cos usually after the first cum, i can still get hard and it will take quite a long while for my 2nd cum

when i get sucked, i have to keep asking my partner to slow down or switch attention to elsewhere for a while (like nipples, or kissing) so that i can "cool down" to prolong the session.

worse when i go for penetration, after a few thrusts, i cum le, even with condom. there was few times when my partner is rubbing my dick just to get my dick harder, and i'll cum even before i can poke :( dunno if its psychological or not. cos usually after the first cum, i can still get hard and it will take quite a long while for my 2nd cum

If JO also cum very fast, then surely it cannot be psychological.

You can always try the delay cream. Although it delays the cumming but at the same time it also deprive the "shiokness" sensation. :(

There are now medication to prevent PE, talk to your doctor.

And please don't try those online stuff that gaurantee can tahan for hours!

Guest This&that

I think the control comes with experience and psychology plays a part too. When I was young I came very quickly but as one matures you get a hang of how to delay the urge to cum. However if you have a very HOT! sex partner, it might make you come quicker from the excitement so the mind plays a part too I guess.

edging.... like extended orgasms, can go on for hours. fabulous!

• 5 weeks later...

Just noticed this footnote.

Chinese Acupuncture can treat premature ejaculation?

Done here or in China?

Please share with us what you else you know on this topic.

My experience is if the btm is loose i will take a long time to cum.. otherwise i will cum quite fast. So may be look for a loose btm if you are worry about cumming too fast :P

does this also imply that if you have a big dick, you will cum fast too

For me.. i take too long to cum... I am top and i find it very tired to thrust too long. It make my penis soft when I thrust too long. My long meaning is 30 mins plus. I wish I could cum faster ..like 10-15 mins just nice . I have sex like only twice a week?? Getting old a guess..

This is a different case. Just like any machinery and equipment, your sensor has deteriorated earlier -- needing a major overhaul or replacement after 40+ years of usage. :lol:

Just noticed this footnote.

Chinese Acupuncture can treat premature ejaculation?

Done here or in China?

Please share with us what you else you know on this topic.

I believe there are many good acupuncturist in Singapore e.g. Zhong Hua Free Clinic as well as many commercial acupuncturist, don't need to go all the way to China. Having said that, you do know that there are not immediate fix-it treatment. You may need more than 1 session.

I believe there are many good acupuncturist in Singapore e.g. Zhong Hua Free Clinic as well as many commercial acupuncturist, don't need to go all the way to China. Having said that, you do know that there are not immediate fix-it treatment. You may need more than 1 session.

Thanks

So you don't really know of any real cases and its just a hearsay.

I do know that Acupunction treatment normally consists of a few cycle of treatment and each cycle can be anything from 10 to 20 sessions.

These days there are so many acupunture therapist claiming they can treat almost any ailment including losing weight, erection dysfunction, sleeping disorder, fertility problem, migraine, etc, etc.

Do know which are quacks and which are the genuine ones.

• 1 month later...

Jerk off and cum (say, an hour) before you do the deed with your partner.

===================================================================
homophobia is NOT a phobia. 
you are not scared. you're just being an a-hole!
===================================================================

I N S T A G R A M  |   F L I C K R  |  T U M B L R  

love-smiley-086.gif

How can i cure premature ejaculation? Any tips?

Have you hear of the "stop-start-stop" method? This has been used as a training and therapy to cure premature ejaculation. Here's how it works:

(1) Start jerking slowly, very slowly relaxing your lower torso muscles.

(2) When you feel like almost cumming, stop jerking and relax for a little while.

(3) After few minutes, strart jerking again and stop when you are almost cumming for the second time.

(4) Repeat the cycle until you couldn't hold it anymore.

(5) The more intervals you can do, the longer you can hold your ejaculation.

(6) Eventually, you'll be able to totally control your ejaculation during sex.

This method has been proven effective by most sex therapists dealing with patients having problems with premature ejaculation.

Hopefully, you can also benefit from this method.

Have you hear of the "stop-start-stop" method? This has been used as a training and therapy to cure premature ejaculation. Here's how it works:

(1) Start jerking slowly, very slowly relaxing your lower torso muscles.

(2) When you feel like almost cumming, stop jerking and relax for a little while.

(3) After few minutes, strart jerking again and stop when you are almost cumming for the second time.

(4) Repeat the cycle until you couldn't hold it anymore.

(5) The more intervals you can do, the longer you can hold your ejaculation.

(6) Eventually, you'll be able to totally control your ejaculation during sex.

This method has been proven effective by most sex therapists dealing with patients having problems with premature ejaculation.

Hopefully, you can also benefit from this method.

Yes, this is the method I read too.

In TCM , your problem is called '早泄' owing to weakness of your system ... U can try following simple recipe :

芡实(Euryales-Nut) , 淮山 , lean pork soup.

Qty you can check with the TCM shop.

These are common herbs hence it's convenient to get from any TCM shop.

They are good for overall health. Drink for 3 times a week on alternate days for abot 2 weeks or so , you should see some improvement.

But if your issue is sensitivity, probably u can check whether there's any cream from GP to apply.

Edited by kyu simon

Guest alone amk

I would slowly lick my top's balls then shaft slowly n he may precums n precums lot n in this way i slow him down n prolong his final cumming at least 20mins n when he does he unload huge heavy loads.

Guest gorgeous

I would slowly lick my top's balls then shaft slowly n he may precums n precums lot n in this way i slow him down n prolong his final cumming at least 20mins n when he does he unload huge heavy loads.

wow - nice , can teach me?

Guest aloneamk

wow - nice , can teach me?

To teach you then must show u whilst i do on someone, u can bring that someone?also must do on you then u will get the feeling of what i mean in slowing you down n the guiding u to hold on.it will takes a few practising on you so u will gradully learn when to hold back then final explosion!!!!!!!!!hahahaha.give me yr email i privately email u n we can webcam too.

To teach you then must show u whilst i do on someone, u can bring that someone?also must do on you then u will get the feeling of what i mean in slowing you down n the guiding u to hold on.it will takes a few practising on you so u will gradully learn when to hold back then final explosion!!!!!!!!!hahahaha.give me yr email i privately email u n we can webcam too.

Hi AloneAMK,

I suffer from PE and have been trying to overcome this but failed ........... after seeing your post .... i am interested in finding out how to overcome it ... need someone there to help and guide me .... .... pls email me at sgpboyboy@gmail.com. Tks in advance.

How can i cure premature ejaculation? Any tips?

In some recent study, it was found that as many as about one in three men in Singapore could be suffering from premature ejaculation (PE), so you are not alone. Many are not seeking treatment due to ignorance, shame or shyness, so its very courageous of you to voice out and ask for advice.

Accordingly, cause of premature ejaculation basically could be due to psychological or physiological.

Psychological - due to stress, perform anxiety, nervousness, overly excited etc, anyone of which can cause PE. Example : you speak very well and articulately with friends but when doing presentation to a crowd, you may stammer, tongue-tied or even speak incoherantly.

Physiological - your body's reaction during sex. Your penis is too sensitive, your PC muscle is weak or your neurological response is just too rapid.

First, you need to identify which group you belong to. If you masturbate alone at your own time and still has PE, thern likely you belong to the second group.

For this group, there are several ways to prevent PE.

Use desensitizer.

They are easily available in some sex shops, comes in cream or spray form. Apply on the sensitive area of your penis 1/2 hour before sex.

This is the easiest and cheapest method, and you can see immediate result, maybe you should give it a try to see if it works for you.

Excercise your penis - try to kegel to strengthen yuor PC muscle. You can surf the internet for more info and showing you how, heres one of them

http://www.pegym.com/free-penis-enlargement-exercises-guide/kegeling-kegel-exercises-for-men

Edging (stop/start) recommended earlier by Patisoy also helps.

However, you need to be patience and consistence in your routine to see some results.

Medication - you need to consult a doctor for using medication. Currently, some were prescribed with paroxetine hydrochoride for this problem. Another new more effective drug, depoxetine which is not available here I was told can be purchased in BKK at about $20 per tablet.

Hope this info is useful to you.

Cheers.

• G_M changed the title to Help! I Cum Too Fast! + Premature Ejaculation & Treatments Discussion (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.