Male HQ

Shorts Discussion + Shorts Fetish (Compiled) [No Narcissistic Post Allowed!]

Guest FBT

Guest seasons09

i love it when i get a hardon and i get someone's attention while jogging in my FBTs. wonder if anyone here shares that liking?

and i hate the inner lining, always have to cut it out

a regular friend visited me in a pair of sexy white FBTs... was surprised how translucent it was lol ... nevertheless, it turned me on big time and i gave him a good fxxk :)

initially wanted to buy one but after seeing the fabric at NTUC and the one on my buddy, i too shy to get one lol. wait sure revealing lol.

I just want to help my didi. Shall remain silent

You dont have to feel shy. I can recommend you go toa payoh, there is a uncle tending/selling all FBT shorts and apparels. Just tell him what size you want, what colour and he will get it for you. Or best, if there is 1 hanging on the rack, just grab it and pay and leave, no need shy.

didnt know there are so many into FBT shorts.

Fairprice hypermarket carry that, so for those shy can buy them there together with groceries.

else you can look at the facebook fan page that I placed earlier for more places selling.

FBT shorts already very short and thin, without the inner lining, wouldnt it be revealing when jogging? your tools and jewels will be hanging out of the legging of the shorts.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Agreed, w/o the inner lining in FBT shorts indeed a bit too revealing and expose while jogging! Esp if u jogging topless, nothing to block your shorts, and shld be able to see clearly your tools, and when the FBT shorts is wet with sweat, everything can see liao! Wht if someone call the police?

I tot that is the main purpose of wearing fbt shorts. TO make u look sexy? I noticed most good runners, especially with good bods, will always wear very skimpy shorts and bare body running at east coast near Seafood centre (former big splash). I saw one, some time back, wearing tights but with see thru' side (wow so daring) but good body lor.

See thru side maybe still ok lor. But if u see thru front, maybe some pple might find it offensive. And might even complaint to the newspaper. U know nowadays many pple are very "free"!

• 2 weeks later...

i went jacuzzi in my white glossy fbt. Lucky the inner lining i didnt cut off.When i get off the pool, sm pple grin. i quickly go to shower..pai seh..but thrilling..

Usually white material shorts will become "transparent" if it gets wet!

i run toplessly with my white FBT short with red thong inside in the hot afternoon. i love those stares!

Haha, wearing red thong rather than nothing inside. If u dun wear anything inside and running topless in a hot afternoon, when your shorts get wet, then u wld really got many stares liao!

Guest Madame Butterfly

Hello boys, sorry forgive me auntie here for being nosy...

But how short can a pair of decent FBT running shorts be and why would it be designed to look translucent after a hot sweaty run leh??? :blink:

Unless some of u hiao hiao boys here purposely alter it to look undecently short thats why lah!

saw a caucasian guy jogging in botanic gardens yesterday evening in FBT shorts, was very nice. he was in blue shorts with white singlet top, couldnt see through but outline told enof story ;)

Hello boys, sorry forgive me auntie here for being nosy...

But how short can a pair of decent FBT running shorts be and why would it be designed to look translucent after a hot sweaty run leh??? :blink:

Unless some of u hiao hiao boys here purposely alter it to look undecently short thats why lah!

I think no matter it is a fbt shorts or just ordinary running shorts. If the running shorts is white in colour and the material is thin, if the shorts get wet by sweat, it will still become transparent/translucent lor.

Agreed, w/o the inner lining in FBT shorts indeed a bit too revealing and expose while jogging! Esp if u jogging topless, nothing to block your shorts, and shld be able to see clearly your tools, and when the FBT shorts is wet with sweat, everything can see liao! Wht if someone call the police?

how to wear white FBT without undies or lining? it it even possible? has anyone done this?

i usually wear FBT without lining at home, but not outside, because my cock would surely stick out if i sit down or run.

• 2 weeks later...

I brought this young NS boy home overnight and got him to wear my FBT shorts ... He was very shy because of the short length and flimsy inner lining ... We had a fantastic night just hugging kissing fondling and licking in just FBT shorts only :)

sometimes when i feel really kinky, i'll roll down the band my FBTs, makes it shorter, hehe

i went jacuzzi in my white glossy fbt. Lucky the inner lining i didnt cut off.When i get off the pool, sm pple grin. i quickly go to shower..pai seh..but thrilling..

i run toplessly with my white FBT short with red thong inside in the hot afternoon. i love those stares!

After reading this thread I think I've developed a fetish for guys in FBTs =D

Yummy‼

There's always another secret.

Just bought 4 fbt shorts from vivo giant n using it for my next run. Great variety of material like Nike. The most interesting one is the white shorts and I shall find a quiet place to wear it due to the shearness after gettig wet.

Guest dark_jedi

i usually wear those silky FBTs when i have tennis, as it is really easy for movement to run around... but the inner lining is still there haha, and i dun usually wear undies...

i cut off the lining for the thicker-type of material (still FBT), ie free-ball when i wear those kind for games...

i usually wear those silky FBTs when i have tennis, as it is really easy for movement to run around... but the inner lining is still there haha, and i dun usually wear undies...

i cut off the lining for the thicker-type of material (still FBT), ie free-ball when i wear those kind for games...

o.0 I'm picturing ur balls going 'boing-boing' whenever you jump about playing 'tennis' or other ball games haha

I will nvr try this, cos I kanna once i free-balled in the army shorts and somehow my cock slipped out when I squat to pick up something!

Damn scary!

There's always another secret.

o.0 I'm picturing ur balls going 'boing-boing' whenever you jump about playing 'tennis' or other ball games haha

I will nvr try this, cos I kanna once i free-balled in the army shorts and somehow my cock slipped out when I squat to pick up something!

Damn scary!

isn't it dangerous to freeball when you where shorts? won't it pop out easily?

i would like to do that but not guts :(

also have my white translucent FBTs but dare not wear out ... yet...

• 2 weeks later...

i went jogging the other day with my white FBTs, got a few stares but none lustful so far. it was raining so no one can fault my shorts for being wet :P

Depends on wht colour your FBT shorts is. If black colour, even wet also wld not transparent.

i went jogging the other day with my white FBTs, got a few stares but none lustful so far. it was raining so no one can fault my shorts for being wet :P

oh? were you wearing undies or none? how did it look? :P

I usually jog in white FBT topless and it is sure attention seeking. Recently just bought Joe Snyder which is without lining and will try it very soon. I don't wear any undies cos too heavy when soaked with sweat.

Guest darkflame

I was at NTUC just now and I saw some FBT shorts.

Was tempted to buy both the white and black one to satisfy my fantasy of getting morning wood wearing it.

In the end I just bought a pair of cotton shorts to replace my broken pair (and for me to freeball in it).

Guest Flyagain

Hmmm try the new army black pt shorts. Think as good as fbt. Short and soft material. Shiok to wear, not necessary to wear underwear so I wear it to sleep. And my engorged organ can make a "tent" in the morning. Once I wore it out to buy some stuff and shucks the material caused an erection while walking. Had to use my tee to cover up. Hmmm army seems to improve and even made such shorts for army boys to reach out to one another's tool easily

Went grocessories shopping at Giant Tamp yesterday. The FBT shorts are back.

But it is not those shorts. Slightly longer now. Selling at only SGD$6.50.

Quite cheap.

I usually jog in white FBT topless and it is sure attention seeking. Recently just bought Joe Snyder which is without lining and will try it very soon. I don't wear any undies cos too heavy when soaked with sweat.

U sweat until your whole shorts is wet? Sweat so much ah?! For me, the most only the top half of my shorts is wet if run topless.

Guest seasons09

the best FBT shorts are those from Carrefour, many colours and sizes though they cost around $10. i googled the Joe Snyder ones online but they seem expensive, if i had the budget i would love to have a pair to try. my white FBTs may not reveal accidentally but when soaked wet, they show more than enough, hehe. a bottle of water and a jog does the job!

Yesterday I was jogging in my Joe Snyder that has no lining. After the run I was totally drenched in sweat and the shorts is so clingy that it is not difficult at all to spot the outline as I do not wear any undies for jogging. Got a kick from so many guys checking me out :P

• Stanley50 changed the title to FBT Shorts
  • G_M changed the title to Shorts Discussion + Shorts Fetish (Compiled) [No Narcissistic Post Allowed!]
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.