Male HQ

Shorts Discussion + Shorts Fetish (Compiled) [No Narcissistic Post Allowed!]

Guest FBT

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sexyshorts

Wore my fbt this morning to jog without underwear. Felt so nice.

While walking there, I can feel cool breeze on my dick and balls.

After jogging, the shorts cling to my body and I can see that my tools are protruding out. But the long singlet cover up any indecencies. Haha.

It is a bit thin and I think the morning sun will make people around me to see the shape of my legs, at least.. Haha..

It would be good if there are fellow joggers in fbt or short shorts in my neighbourhood! ;-)

Guest -sexy FBT-

wow, so sexy, wheres ur neighbourhood

After jogging, the shorts cling to my body and I can see that my tools are protruding out. But the long singlet cover up any indecencies. Haha.

It is a bit thin and I think the morning sun will make people around me to see the shape of my legs, at least.. Haha..

It would be good if there are fellow joggers in fbt or short shorts in my neighbourhood! ;-)

Guest darkflame

Your post just made me lose all rationality in me that guys should wear underwear in FBT shorts.

I'm ready to attack any guy who wears FBT shorts that has beautiful bits hanging out and awaken the animal in him. :twisted:

Just snip off where it joins the waist band. You have lots courage as it is already very translucent with the inner netting. I just bought mine and thinking of jogging topless with it soon.

Did the Stanchart marathon yesterday in fbt shorts sans underwear, just the mesh underlining, and with the singlet and a headband

Problem was, they don't have pockets so had to carry the phone/music, key, gel in the hands.

But it was great and no worse for wear - no chaffing and the jewels were completely comfortable. The material is quickdry so there's little chance of soaking through. Loved it!

Wonder how many others were free-balling, so to speak.

i do :) white ones without inner linings with no undies is the way to go!

If u wwear white ones w/o inner linings is ok if u run with your shirt on. But if u run topless then i find it is overly expose liao!

Had my first run with white fbt shorts and topless too! It was such a nice feeling and cool. Tried it in MacRichtie last Friday afternoon while on leave. The place was so quiet so was at ease with it. At the end if the day, I was more immersed with the scenery than feeling concious. I think doing it beside the road or crowded park will take some more time to get use to.

Had my first run with white fbt shorts and topless too! It was such a nice feeling and cool. Tried it in MacRichtie last Friday afternoon while on leave. The place was so quiet so was at ease with it. At the end if the day, I was more immersed with the scenery than feeling concious. I think doing it beside the road or crowded park will take some more time to get use to.

Better dun try running in your white fbt shorts & topless along a rd or crowded park, pple might be "offended" or think u r a prevert!

I enjoy wearing FBT shorts at home .... i have at least 7 FBT shorts and it is very comfortable. Sometime when i go out ... i wear my FBT shorts. When it erect ... some guys just stare at it ..

Anyone interested in meeting up while wearing FBT short .... just want to admire another chub wearing FBT short. PM me if you enjoy admiring ...... :)

I enjoy wearing FBT shorts at home .... i have at least 7 FBT shorts and it is very comfortable. Sometime when i go out ... i wear my FBT shorts. When it erect ... some guys just stare at it ..

Anyone interested in meeting up while wearing FBT short .... just want to admire another chub wearing FBT short. PM me if you enjoy admiring ...... :)

What color you have? I only got a white 1..

What color you have? I only got a white 1..

I have Blue, Grey, White, Red, Sky blue, 2 x Black.. .... I just love them ... the silky material. Even when i rub the FBT short against body .... it feels good :)

Guest ah lian

Went jogging at IMH park just now... put on my black FBT short and remove the inner lining.. Felt so shiok.. when the material caress my cock.. Got instant hand-on and have to go into the bushes near by to JErk it off..

:thumb: :rolleyes: what a shiok experience.

Guest ah beng

Went jogging at IMH park just now... put on my black FBT short and remove the inner lining.. Felt so shiok.. when the material caress my cock.. Got instant hand-on and have to go into the bushes near by to JErk it off..

Please don't emotionally agitate those IMH patients. They need some peace.

haha one month later , go back to same spot you jerk off your sperm and see if the bush there has humanoid plants growing from the same bush or the bush became extra tall and luxuriant thanks to nutrients and power from your sperm seeds

Isnt FBT shorts very short and body hugging? If you cut away the inner lining, wouldnt there be no support for your family jewels and fall out of the legs of the shorts?

I'm pretty sure that's the sole purpose for many freeballing in FBT shorts... :twisted:

Talk about exhibitionism.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

but the material will have your dick hard, so how to wear in public?

I wear it in my hall and when i sleep, i get hard on. haha. eventually removed my FBT and sleep nude. shioK!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Stanley50 changed the title to FBT Shorts
  • G_M changed the title to Shorts Discussion + Shorts Fetish (Compiled) [No Narcissistic Post Allowed!]
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.