Male HQ

Shorts Discussion + Shorts Fetish (Compiled) [No Narcissistic Post Allowed!]

Guest FBT

yeah FBT shorts is well known to be very thin in material, super short and silky material, in short (pun intended) specially made for those with shorts fetish...

p/s not to mention they are quite cheap, i saw in NTUC selling like around $12...

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest alien

Its always an eye candy to see guys in FBT shorts.

So Kinky ... especially when they do sit up in the exercise area in the park.

Agreed! Esp those lean and fit guy who is wearing FBT shorts running topless, it is such an eye-candy!

• 2 weeks later...

does anyone knows where or what brand have those shorts that split at the sides up to the waistband and thin in material like fbt?

i have one of those, no, two. 1 is the side line all d way to ur waist n got see tru holes. The other is almost transparent.I bot it at 'jox' in chinatown plaza or lucky chinatown..? 4got which one.

does anyone knows where or what brand have those shorts that split at the sides up to the waistband and thin in material like fbt?

This reminds me of the naval diver's shorts that also split up to the waist band. When there's a whole bunch of them in those shorts, revealing their thick muscular thighs, the sight is simply indescribable.

This reminds me of the naval diver's shorts that also split up to the waist band. When there's a whole bunch of them in those shorts, revealing their thick muscular thighs, the sight is simply indescribable.

Where can I get those navy diver shorts that you talked about?

Guest alien

i have one of those, no, two. 1 is the side line all d way to ur waist n got see tru holes. The other is almost transparent.I bot it at 'jox' in chinatown plaza or lucky chinatown..? 4got which one.

I dun understand how come some shorts is almost transparent? Even u r wearing underwear also can see thru. Can't imagine if u dun wear anything beneath?!

if you have friends who are in the navy, ask them to log into their eMart, that navy shorts maybe in the eMart purchase, if it is, ask ur friend to buy it using his credit and you can pay him back.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

if you have friends who are in the navy, ask them to log into their eMart, that navy shorts maybe in the eMart purchase, if it is, ask ur friend to buy it using his credit and you can pay him back.

I really like short shorts. Any have this fetish as well?

Guest swimbtm

I really like short shorts. Any have this fetish as well?

Its one of my fetish (Others being skimpy, little undies). I would love being touched, molested and then fxxked while wearing short shorts. I'm still looking for those shorts that girls wear that would show the bottom of the buttocks.

Guest Guest

Its one of my fetish (Others being skimpy, little undies). I would love being touched, molested and then fxxked while wearing short shorts. I'm still looking for those shorts that girls wear that would show the bottom of the buttocks.

This must be my fetish then. Lol. Weekly, at the gym, I would always don a tank top & a short shorts. Pretty short, considering you can see the butt cheeks peeking out. But I'm tanned and toned so maybe that's why I could get away with [wearing] this amongst the rest of the gym patrons.

After gym, I'll just chill by the poolside, or maybe hit the jacuzzi etc in a black mini trunk (my other fetish!), the front is cut low (must be clean shaven!) to the base of the dick. The back is a brazilian-type half back, almost like a thong.

PS: You can't simply get a short shorts that is originally meant for ladies because it really depends how the inseam measurement is, the type of cut, the length etc. There's this shorts that is roomy and comfy for guys Flip Flop 2 and yet without fail, you'll be baring an inch or more of ass at the back ALL THE TIME!

This must be my fetish then. Lol. Weekly, at the gym, I would always don a tank top & a short shorts. Pretty short, considering you can see the butt cheeks peeking out. But I'm tanned and toned so maybe that's why I could get away with [wearing] this amongst the rest of the gym patrons.

After gym, I'll just chill by the poolside, or maybe hit the jacuzzi etc in a black mini trunk (my other fetish!), the front is cut low (must be clean shaven!) to the base of the dick. The back is a brazilian-type half back, almost like a thong.

PS: You can't simply get a short shorts that is originally meant for ladies because it really depends how the inseam measurement is, the type of cut, the length etc. There's this shorts that is roomy and comfy for guys Flip Flop 2 and yet without fail, you'll be baring an inch or more of ass at the back ALL THE TIME!

Where do you gym? what brand of shorts and trunks do you wear?

Guest Raine

Where do you gym? what brand of shorts and trunks do you wear?

I'm living in JB. I gym twice a week at Pulai Springs Resort, not sure if you guys know about this place.

I collected all kinds of shorts, mostly risqué kind. My fave is from Joe Snyder, the one with full side split running shorts (http://www.gaytshirt.com/running-shorts-p-262.html).

Trunks can be either from GMW (Good Men Wear) or Koala Swim.

Hi Raine,

Keen to meet for shorts/trunk change party? Add me on msn: watertowatertowater@hotmail.com

Stanley

I'm living in JB. I gym twice a week at Pulai Springs Resort, not sure if you guys know about this place.

I collected all kinds of shorts, mostly risqué kind. My fave is from Joe Snyder, the one with full side split running shorts (http://www.gaytshirt.com/running-shorts-p-262.html).

u wear this to gym? omg!! i had 1 piece but not dare to wear it outside my room. haha!!

Guest gorgeous

Giant at Vivo got

I have never try fbt shorts, how does it feels without underwear? will my birdie shape be exposed. how much per piece ?

• 4 weeks later...

Ooh I love wearing those sexy shorts tooo! Usually I'll wear a gstring inside la.. Hehe. It's quite a turn on when u see guys checking u out. I've had many experiences b4 esp in little India. Hot Indian men checking me out and some bold ones even touch me all over. Groping like mad. So hawt! Sometimes I wld just wear normal running shorts and pull them up really high. When I bend a little.. I guess it's natural instinct for men to want to touch it frm behind :)

and oh if ure a voyeur.. I cld be that exhibitionist u lookin for *wink*

Muaaxxxx,

Zee

Guest swimbtm

Does anyone knows how to modified one to something like a hooter shorts or recommend shorts that are low waist and still show some of the butt cheeks.

• 1 month later...
Guest suppresed_desires

I have a few FBT which i only wear running in the beach BUT i have very strong desire to wear them to shopping nearby.

honestly is that acceptable? and whenever i wear without undies it get erected superfast, it gets hot when a guy is checking tat out but when aunties and others on the street saw that I feel a bit embarassed.

anyone would wear FBT without undies around taking buses/mrt? please share and please dont flame me lah.

Cheers

I have a few FBT which i only wear running in the beach BUT i have very strong desire to wear them to shopping nearby.

honestly is that acceptable? and whenever i wear without undies it get erected superfast, it gets hot when a guy is checking tat out but when aunties and others on the street saw that I feel a bit embarassed.

anyone would wear FBT without undies around taking buses/mrt? please share and please dont flame me lah.

Cheers

I assure you it is perfectly normal. I wear it all the time. I see lots of girls with even shorter fbt shorts on trains, bus, shopping and just the other day I saw a man around 50s with shirt tucked into his fbt in the airport. He was standing at such an angle his bum was exposed! Too bad only 1 side exposed. Not fully exposed but if you happen to catch that angle... that's the fun thing abt fbt shorts... sexy yet covered. AND LEGAL.

Guest suppresed_desires

I assure you it is perfectly normal. I wear it all the time. I see lots of girls with even shorter fbt shorts on trains, bus, shopping and just the other day I saw a man around 50s with shirt tucked into his fbt in the airport. He was standing at such an angle his bum was exposed! Too bad only 1 side exposed. Not fully exposed but if you happen to catch that angle... that's the fun thing abt fbt shorts... sexy yet covered. AND LEGAL.

Thanks FBT for encouragement.

i think its okay ah.. anyway, i jog with joe snyders shorts at nights..

and yeah, it turns me on too .. hahaha.. imagine after a sweaty jog at night, having some fun .. ooh~

I also jog with Joe Snyders shorts or N2N tights at night and always hoping for some fun after a sweaty jog but it has not happened yet... *sigh* :P

I ever worn it once to gym when I just grab one without realizing it. My instructor adviced me not to wear this as it will distract other gym users. Since then, I never wear Fbt short to gym.

Edited by GKS

I ever worn it once to gym when I just grab one without realizing it. My instructor adviced me not to wear this as it will distracting to other users. Since then, I never wear Fbt short to gym.

Heh maybe the FBt shorts on you is distracting ... Other guys can't concentrate :)

Guest tennis

A little Off-Topic but its still under shorts;

I wonder where we can get those tennis shorts or badminton shorts nowsdays? Its mainly white and a little transparent if very wet. Last time my secondary school PE teacher always wear them and its very eye-candy. They are pretty tight too, and the colours of their underwear always show(usually they are white or dark blue, once he wore yellow). I know some uncles who play badminton wears them or even wear them lounging at home. Current tennis shorts now are those bermudas cutting which tend to be long and material silky. A search on Ebay, those 80s or 70s tennis shorts(mainly white) is at least 50 USD . Not sure , but i have this fetish right now of wearing them with my black jockstrap.

A little Off-Topic but its still under shorts;

I wonder where we can get those tennis shorts or badminton shorts nowsdays? Its mainly white and a little transparent if very wet. Last time my secondary school PE teacher always wear them and its very eye-candy. They are pretty tight too, and the colours of their underwear always show(usually they are white or dark blue, once he wore yellow). I know some uncles who play badminton wears them or even wear them lounging at home. Current tennis shorts now are those bermudas cutting which tend to be long and material silky. A search on Ebay, those 80s or 70s tennis shorts(mainly white) is at least 50 USD . Not sure , but i have this fetish right now of wearing them with my black jockstrap.

When I was learning tennis in the 1990s on Saturdays, my coach will wear very tight and short tennis shorts (those that you mentioned) to school. Once, he came in a blue tennis shorts. I noticed that there's a very big and visible patch of cum stains. It seems like he cummed in his shorts while wearing it and just let it dry. I suspect that he doesn't wear underwear too because sometimes his shorts would be bulging. But at that time I was only 13 and did not think much of it.

Guest alien

oh yes!!!! guys that run bare bodied and wearing fbt shorts is a major turn on man!!! :)

Agreed! guys running bare bodied already very turn on liao, and if he is wearing fbt shorts, really can instant turn on for me!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest seasons09

i didn't know there already was a topic for this, haha

i always go jogging without my top and FBTs, no other shorts feel better than these! and without any underwear too

• Stanley50 changed the title to FBT Shorts
  • G_M changed the title to Shorts Discussion + Shorts Fetish (Compiled) [No Narcissistic Post Allowed!]
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.