Male HQ

Shorts Discussion + Shorts Fetish (Compiled) [No Narcissistic Post Allowed!]

Guest FBT

yes only when i first put on the shorts. once after strenuous squats or similar exercises, you know how the dick or balls kind of shrink and the the vpl is kind of pathetic looking... haha...

wow... but do you then wear a long t shirt to cover the bulge?

Wearing a long t makes it look like you are wearing underwear. I usually wear a waist length tank top from Nike. 

Love. 

Good buy for those loving the old nylon satin material shorts www.codefourathletics.com/soccer-shorts-socks/olympic-soccer-shorts-buy-8-save-15/

what is the brand of your short in ur picture profile .. very hot n sexy .. I wanna a pair too

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

Guest diadora

Good buy for those loving the old nylon satin material shorts

www.codefourathletics.com/soccer-shorts-socks/olympic-soccer-shorts-buy-8-save-15/

So disappointed, not short shorts.

its really damn sexy on ur body ..

Thanks for the kind words. One of the moderators don't like it when I received too much attention here in the main forum. If you like what you see you can go to the thread that he "specially created for me"

Yes, This moderator don't like narcissistic people diverting the topic with all his pics.

For fans, please post your admiration and worship message in Sexy Julian778 In Nylon And Satin Shorts Fan Page

Anyone caught diverting the topic will be slap with warnings or suspension.

Guest diadora

Hi Julian, I am looking for vintage glanz shorts size XS. So far I don't see any S or XS selling online. Since you are constantly on the lookout for shorts, do alert me here if you find S or preferably XS shorts. Thanks.

Hi Julian, I am looking for vintage glanz shorts size XS. So far I don't see any S or XS selling online. Since you are constantly on the lookout for shorts, do alert me here if you find S or preferably XS shorts. Thanks.

Sure!

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=400952566074&alt=web

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=371381609708&alt=web

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=351452725099&alt=web

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=151698407170&alt=web

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=151728103134&alt=web

Hope you find something you like! Do share your pics in "my thread" k after you received your shorts! :P

Edited by julian778

Guest diadora

Sorry Julian, I am new to ebay purchase. Since there are a few days before bidding ends, what will happen to my credit card payment if I do not win the bidding and get the shorts?

Guest diadora

Sorry Julian, I am new to ebay purchase. Since there are a few days before bidding ends, what will happen to my credit card payment if I do not win the bidding and get the shorts?

Sorry, I just realised payment needed only for items that do not have bidding.

Thanks Julian!

The Erima looks very shiny and smooth.

I like the size XXS Addidas too! May I know if XXS will be too tight?

I think XXS IS very small ah.... its like kid size?

You can read the Q&A section on eBay. I think its very intuitive.

Guest diadora

Get the white erima lo a good buy too? Nice and satiny!

Not into white leh. Anyway I bought the Erima size S and two Arena size XS and bidded for that Addidas size XXS. Online shopping is so addictive, I better stop! Lol.

Btw, you must be spoilt for choice since many of the shorts on sale are of large sizes.

Not into white leh. Anyway I bought the Erima size S and two Arena size XS and bidded for that Addidas size XXS. Online shopping is so addictive, I better stop! Lol.

Btw, you must be spoilt for choice since many of the shorts on sale are of large sizes.

Not really spoilt for choice la hehehe I think if you like nylon satin shorts you should stock up more as they will only get rarer lo

Guest diadora

Not really spoilt for choice la hehehe I think if you like nylon satin shorts you should stock up more as they will only get rarer lo

I know, but cant find XS. I think that Erima size S will be too loose for me, waist is for 30-32.

The shorts are not cheap too. That Erima is pre owned yet costs me more than $50 with shopping.

I know, but cant find XS. I think that Erima size S will be too loose for me, waist is for 30-32.

The shorts are not cheap too. That Erima is pre owned yet costs me more than $50 with shopping.

If its too loose you can always roll up the waist band when wearing it lo. Such material is hard to come by now.Furthermore vintage cutting shorts are sized smaller. Keep a lookout on eBay. Sometimes you can get cheap deals! Edited by julian778

Guest diadora

You can email the seller for clarifications and to request for more pictures.

Roger. Thanks for all your reccomendation and help.

Btw my three items have already been shipped by sellers, roughly how long do I need to wait? And what if nobody at home, self collect at Post Office?

Roger. Thanks for all your reccomendation and help.

Btw my three items have already been shipped by sellers, roughly how long do I need to wait? And what if nobody at home, self collect at Post Office?

Ermm the shipping time depends on country can take up to 3-4 weeks for worse scenario. If no one at home the postman will leave at slip at your door and you need to go to the post office to collect or request for redelivery lo.

Also about care for nylon satin shorts:

1) do not sit on rough surfaces like wooden bench and stone bench if you are wearing it as the fabric will get scrubby easily due to the delicate nature of the fabric weave (a good tip is to lay a towel over the bench before sitting on it)

2) put the shorts in washing bag when you do your laundry as the zips and other hard accessories from your other clothes might scatch the surface of your nylon satin shorts.

3) Be extra careful with Velcro! It will definitely destroy your shorts if you let a Velcro latch on to your shorts.

All the above mentioned are lessons learnt from my personal painful experience. Follow them and you can enjoy your nylon satin shorts for many years to come.

Edited by julian778

Guest diadora

Also about care for nylon satin shorts:

1) do not sit on rough surfaces like wooden bench and stone bench if you are wearing it as the fabric will get scrubby easily due to the delicate nature of the fabric weave (a good tip is to lay a towel over the bench before sitting on it)

2) put the shorts in washing bag when you do your laundry as the zips and other hard accessories from your other clothes might scatch the surface of your nylon satin shorts.

3) Be extra careful with Velcro! It will definitely destroy your shorts if you let a Velcro latch on to your shorts.

All the above mentioned are lessons learnt from my personal painful experience. Follow them and you can enjoy your nylon satin shorts for many years to come.

Haha, exactly the same as those FBT shorts!

Guest Gurst

Erm, that's satin material.

There are boxer shorts which have been woven in this material. They sell these in some Chinatown tourist shops.

The fabric is very thin, like silk, and in various patterned prints.

Guest Guest

Erm, that's satin material.

There are boxer shorts which have been woven in this material. They sell these in some Chinatown tourist shops.

The fabric is very thin, like silk, and in various patterned prints.

So funny right?

Can make into boxers, but never think of using the satin to make sporty short shorts like in the 70s and 80s.

He removed the link that I shared on this bodyaware satin shorts and moved my post to another thread together with FBTian's.

Move to which thread?

I would like to see your reccomendation. :)

But how come your previous links not removed?

Strange that he is so strict in this thread, got a feeling he is going to lock this thread anytime again.

Julian, did you offend him in any way? ;)

PM me if you guys got good lobangs for shiny satin shorts. :) :)

Edited by navyblue

Move to which thread?

I would like to see your reccomendation. :)

But how come your previous links not removed?

Strange that he is so strict in this thread, got a feeling he is going to lock this thread anytime again.

Julian, did you offend him in any way? ;)

PM me if you guys got good lobangs for shiny satin shorts. :) :)

ERM it was moved together with FBTian's post about his sales of nylon shorts to a thread "Selling A Collection of Nylon Running Shorts".... just google for "bodyaware" and look for the website lo...if I post again maybe that will be labelled as "spam"? Look under the section of satin when you found the website.. you should be able to see the satin shorts I was referring to? Yes my previous eBay links were OK and another member has also posted a link to show members where he got his training tights from and that was not deleted or removed. I am really puzzled by the inconsistency of the management of content.... Edited by julian778

• 2 months later...
  • Guest locked this topic
  • 1 year later...
On ‎5‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 0:07 PM, fbtshorts said:

Hi All,

I have a few really old fbt shorts that are very soft and seasoned. It's extremely comfy to wear. I wish to make my other shorts reach the same state. Is there any way to accelerate it? Like washing or softeners? 

Put those shorts that you wish to reach the same state

1) by soaking them in a pail of boiling water for one hour and then repeat the process for at least 5 times.

2) Then put them in your normal washing machine with added softeners.

You need to do the above 2 steps for a week ... ;you will get the state that you want

I always wear FBT shorts when outing home exercising. I dont like baggy shorts so i always choose either small or medium size and the rubber is quite tight and uncomfy. Those that worn and wash a longer time becomes very comfortable to wear.

• Stanley50 changed the title to FBT Shorts
  • G_M changed the title to Shorts Discussion + Shorts Fetish (Compiled) [No Narcissistic Post Allowed!]
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.