Male HQ

Shorts Discussion + Shorts Fetish (Compiled) [No Narcissistic Post Allowed!]

Guest FBT

I had always wanting to get this off my chest - my wildest fantasy with FBT shorts.

Has anyone of you been dreaming of getting it off with your favourite guy - both in FBT shorts? I am imagining myself running sweaty in my favourite red (S-sized) and sheer FBT shorts. And "HE" running towards my direction in a pair of royal blue FBT.

We stared intensely at each other's translucent hot shorts (not erected yet, as it is our very first sighting of each other). Then, we slowed down to snail pace as we approached to feel each other's omni-presence - panting with bated breadth. I can feel his strong pant as he had just ran 12.3km, while he felt my lighter than him breathlessness (Haha, I had just started out with perhaps 5.2km).

As we experienced our quick drop in heartbeats, we went into another euphoria - this time, the throbbing comes from the veins of our slowly erecting meats. Slowly but surely, I can see him "mushrooming" from the deepest of his see-through cocooned shorts. His "royal" blue shorts soon became the highest priced possession in Sotheby's bidding history. My red FBT soon gave way to a set of royal flush, aceing to an arrowhead victory. Both of us could feel our rockhard cocks throbbing intensely in those silky soft second skin - the stark contrast indeed!

Soon, the red and blue teams met for a highly pent up competition of "Who wants to be the next FBT Ninja Warrior". The venue is set to be at Bukit Timah Nature Reserve, muddy track no. 14. Royal blue took me by the waist, hugged me tightly for the first time. As we felt our second skin aka FBT shorts sliding sensually against each other, we engaged in a lock up brawl of our lips. We could feel each other's thirst from the run, and quenched ourselves by licking up hungrily - our sweat.

As he grabbed me and carressed my silky second skinned-butt, I could feel his 9-inched solid pole peeking out of his royal blue naval ship dock - exposing his humongous shiny armoured helmet...

Stay tuned for the next instalment next week:)

Guest NewANDgay

Hey guys interesting read.. I have a huge fetish for shorts too but the denim really short kind.. Always imagine me giving a guy a nice suck with denim's on :) fbt is nice too but not as skin hugging I feel unless u guys know of any??

There is a new brand selling in Giant called Gino, which provides similar sensualness to the feel. I nearly bought a pair, but thinking that I am already owning so many pairs of FBT, I shall be prudent in my purchase.

I bought a pair of Gino running shorts recently. It's not as comfortable as FBTs, as the material is a lot rougher.

I had always wanting to get this off my chest - my wildest fantasy with FBT shorts.

Has anyone of you been dreaming of getting it off with your favourite guy - both in FBT shorts? I am imagining myself running sweaty in my favourite red (S-sized) and sheer FBT shorts. And "HE" running towards my direction in a pair of royal blue FBT.

We stared intensely at each other's translucent hot shorts (not erected yet, as it is our very first sighting of each other). Then, we slowed down to snail pace as we approached to feel each other's omni-presence - panting with bated breadth. I can feel his strong pant as he had just ran 12.3km, while he felt my lighter than him breathlessness (Haha, I had just started out with perhaps 5.2km).

As we experienced our quick drop in heartbeats, we went into another euphoria - this time, the throbbing comes from the veins of our slowly erecting meats. Slowly but surely, I can see him "mushrooming" from the deepest of his see-through cocooned shorts. His "royal" blue shorts soon became the highest priced possession in Sotheby's bidding history. My red FBT soon gave way to a set of royal flush, aceing to an arrowhead victory. Both of us could feel our rockhard cocks throbbing intensely in those silky soft second skin - the stark contrast indeed!

Soon, the red and blue teams met for a highly pent up competition of "Who wants to be the next FBT Ninja Warrior". The venue is set to be at Bukit Timah Nature Reserve, muddy track no. 14. Royal blue took me by the waist, hugged me tightly for the first time. As we felt our second skin aka FBT shorts sliding sensually against each other, we engaged in a lock up brawl of our lips. We could feel each other's thirst from the run, and quenched ourselves by licking up hungrily - our sweat.

As he grabbed me and carressed my silky second skinned-butt, I could feel his 9-inched solid pole peeking out of his royal blue naval ship dock - exposing his humongous shiny armoured helmet...

Wah, so vivid..nice :)

English beri the good

I dun have FBT shorts only one pair of so called sexy army shorts

with Guards logo.

Very short and got high cut similar to those snips on the cheongsum.

Can see undies easily ..... so long never wear. Tried it on and the whole

thing cant hold. The rubber has given way.

Go get yourself a pair of FBT, doesnt cost much. Giant Hypermart sells - Wide range of colours, sizes and fabrics. You will be amazed by how u look in the mirror when u don on it. And if u still have the six pack from your "Guards" training, FBT will help to enhance... Have fun...

i think FBT shorts are such a turn on. I cant help but want to peer and look beyond and under.

it's not something i would wear though..because i dun have big thighs lol

haha yea..they emphasise the legs. I guess its ok if you dont have big thighs, just wear them for the feel!

Guest Xxahboy

Hi im wondering does anyone have the same feeling as me

When Im at clothes section selling fbt shorts I would like not dare to take it feels like ppl are watching liddat and I like those super short one but heard is for girl only?

I sometime use it to pcc Haiz donno if there is anything wrong with me to have this kind of fetish but it feels shoik

I have merged the "shy to buy FBT shorts" with the main topic.

I dont understand what's there to be shy? it is not like buying adults toys.

FBT shorts previously are meant for guys, but recently ladies stated wearing them hence the coming of brighter color like pink or orange.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Hi im wondering does anyone have the same feeling as me

When Im at clothes section selling fbt shorts I would like not dare to take it feels like ppl are watching liddat and I like those super short one but heard is for girl only?

I sometime use it to pcc Haiz donno if there is anything wrong with me to have this kind of fetish but it feels shoik

haha just buy lor, nothing to fear. i have a lot of curve cut non-quick dry fbt shorts. i like to JO in them too.

Guest xxAhboi

Im shy to buy cause tat time i go to giant hypermarket at vivo then i want to take the curve cut but its at girls clothes section then got ppl like look at me weird and the staff even say is for girls fbt . I tot its unisex now suddenly got alot of girls say guys wear disgusting. Those girls can fk off sia

Im shy to buy cause tat time i go to giant hypermarket at vivo then i want to take the curve cut but its at girls clothes section then got ppl like look at me weird and the staff even say is for girls fbt . I tot its unisex now suddenly got alot of girls say guys wear disgusting. Those girls can fk off sia

haha if you want i can go down with you to buy. sometimes people dont appreciate it when guys wear it, but hey as long as you are happy.

Guest xxAhboi

Haha at least No one finds me weird here Ppl keep calling me sicko as i got this type of fetish But to me I feel its normal :) Btw how come wear outside will have weird looks So many guys appear on stomp for nothing those ppl

Boliao :)

fbt shorts are perfect to cruise in! so sexy and convenient :) I love to see those guys whose wearing this shorts such that sometimes the curve of their bum is exposed! What a turn on!

nice. i like to wear the new army fbt shorts too. i oso haf a fetish towards the old ocs red shorts but i dun haf one.

where do you get the new fbt army shorts? is it the one with the army logo on it?

Guest xxAhboi

I dont quite get it why they put all the super short fbt with curve cut at the woman clothes section i want buy also but shy Maybe next week i buying 4 haha anyone wanna buy with me :)

Guest xxAhboi

Hi sammylim I normally go to tampines giant to buy but now dunno y so much ppl and I shy cause it move to girls underwear section lols. Normally u guys buy often? Haha i only got 6 shorts

Hi sammylim I normally go to tampines giant to buy but now dunno y so much ppl and I shy cause it move to girls underwear section lols. Normally u guys buy often? Haha i only got 6 shorts

i buy mine at either queensway shopping centre or vivo Giant. vivo Giant is practically empty when it opens at 10 am. queensway too, very few people around at 11 am on both weekdays and weekends.

i like vivo Giant cuz got changing room, can try out the different combinations before buying. :thumb:

do all FBT's have the slit?

i was at Hougang Mall just now. Saw a guy wearing black wans with a white top. Was with two female friends walking by Kang Kar mall side..

quite...eye catching :)

slit as in curve cut? nope got straight cuts and curve cuts, some have pockets while others dont.

you may go to this website to view all of the fbt shorts.. http://www.psingha.com.sg/apparel_spts.html

The other day saw one guy with lean bod wearing FBT shorts running topless under the sun, i got instand hardon the moment i saw his hot sweaty body and the FBT shorts! Nearly cum in my pants, haha.

Guest XxAhboi

Anyone going to buy fbt? i thought of going to giant at tampines to buy but i feel weird still like wanna take tat time then got few ppl look at me cause is at girls clothes. The normal fbt not nice the high cut 1 so shoik to wear

• Stanley50 changed the title to FBT Shorts
  • G_M changed the title to Shorts Discussion + Shorts Fetish (Compiled) [No Narcissistic Post Allowed!]
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.