Male HQ

Shorts Discussion + Shorts Fetish (Compiled) [No Narcissistic Post Allowed!]

Guest FBT

this was posted by a fellow member in an earlier post...

if you like to order,

please call Uncle Lim @ 6251 1487

or visit our shop @ Blk 186 #01-416 Toa Payoh Central, Singapore

address: blk 186 #01-416 toa payoh central, singapore

thought of stopping by Toa Payoh, does anyone knows if the shop is still there?

called but the phone number is not in use anymore

Guest Realistic

Lets be really honest and real.

If your want to flaunt your legs wearing fbt shorts, make sure you have a nice pair of muscular , proportionate, athleltic,

sprinters , runners' legs..legs that looks strong, manly, legs that oozed sexuality,that turn heads when you wear any shorts instead.Legs with nice defined calves , paired with a nice firm butt..... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Not legs that looks like tree stumps, horse radish, undefined, weak, fair, jumbo size thunder tights, bow leggs, very short legs like a midget's, or scrawny chicken legs that even Big Bird from Sesame Street will laugh at you.

Thunder tights threatens to tear the sides of any shorts. The excessive cloth of the shorts. worn by chicken legs, looks like aflag, flagging in the wind on a windy day.

So don't even bother to buy those shorts or wear any shorts just to flaunt your legs if you have none of the required conditions.

Just helping you to save money and embarrassment.

Guest xxAhboi

Got anyone go to tampines giant to buy? I only 2 weeks later free to buy but I shy is not cause dont dare take but is put at woman clothes section like that how Ah? Just take and dont care ppl see or not? Haha im still shy to go get

haha awesome! can i ask where you got ur Joe Snyder running shorts? and how much? thinking of getting one..

You can get it from SMA, free to try. This is the most comfortable shorts I have so far, and love it so much I bought a 2nd pair recently. Now my FBT is lying in the closet cos they seem too big

http://www.sportsmenasia.com/default.asp?d=&c=&p=js-runningshort-09

You can get it from SMA, free to try. This is the most comfortable shorts I have so far, and love it so much I bought a 2nd pair recently. Now my FBT is lying in the closet cos they seem too big

http://www.sportsmenasia.com/default.asp?d=&c=&p=js-runningshort-09

haha k.. think i will drop by tmr or something...maybe get a few thongs at the same time..

"A few months ago, as I was peeing in the urinal, a guy came to the next urinal to pee too. He said, " Nice package you have there."

I was stunned...

he quickly added, "Oh, I'm not peeping... I was eating at the table across yours in the food court and I can't help but notice that your member peeked out from your FBT shorts. You must sit carefully when wearing such short shorts!"

Only then did I know that I've exposed myself accidentally. But as I thought about the incident, my member started to erect. It became more and more difficult to urinate. At this moment, he commented, "It looks better now then ever!"

At this point, I took a peep at his manhood and saw that his was fully up and rigid. An eye feast for me. Mine was then throbbing and turning purplish due to the rush of blood to its head.

He started to move his hand over and stroke my member, from the base to the throbbing head. His hand moved faster and faster.... He gave me a push and kneeled down in front to give me a deep throat using his warm and wet mouth. Wow, it was heaven. I'm now dizzy with sensation all over my dickhead. I signal that I'm cumming and he let my hard rod out of his desperate mouth. He pumped it a few more times and out I shot.... all over his face and mouth.

He took it all and lick my dick head dry.... which was back to pinkish and soft again. He grinned and led my hand to his now bursting rod...."

Well.... this is just my imagination of an event that I hope will happen if I wear FBT shorts out. Hope I did not disappoint anyone reading the story above.

Guest Xxahboi

Hi im just wondering for the curve cut super short Fbt at nex is it also at the sports section ? Butunder mens or womans wear the shorts at tampines giant so weird is like all ppl walk past all can see me at girls section im wondering anyobne of u can follow me to buy at nex next week :) haha im still paiseh abit dunno y. By the way happy lunar new year in advance and cheers :)

love white fbt.

finally get myself a white fbt.

was jogging at the park few weeks ago when the rain came. OMG ,,, never know how transparent it gets when wet. was not wearing brief below , got lots of stared from the ppl.

Does FBT shorts have pocket ? Side pocket, back pocket ? How many ?

they do have one very tiny pocket on the inside. maybe just enough to put a few coins...

anyone know where we can get fbt shorts ? love those hign split type

queensway sells them cheap. also can find at giant, carrefour & ntuc fairprice stores.

they do have one very tiny pocket on the inside. maybe just enough to put a few coins...

queensway sells them cheap. also can find at giant, carrefour & ntuc fairprice stores.

I was looking for short white cotton fbt shorts, with front and back pockets. So far only seen black and navy blue. Know where to find or other brands?

I find it more functional and still sexy, as the inseam is still small ( but could be smaller). Your cock can still show if you sit down, and there is no lining, and the tougher material allows me to free ball without worrying it will be too obvious :)

I was looking for short white cotton fbt shorts, with front and back pockets. So far only seen black and navy blue. Know where to find or other brands?

Do you call this running shorts too?

Unfortunately it's not made of cotton and doesn't come with pockets though...

runningshort09meshwhite2.jpgrunningshort09meshwhite3.jpg

Would anybody dare to wear this and run in the outdoors?

Do you call this running shorts too?

Unfortunately it's not made of cotton and doesn't come with pockets though...

Would anybody dare to wear this and run in the outdoors?

Oooohhhh..... too flimsy and tight-fitting.

Dun think it's running shorts.

Wouldn't dared to wear that outside anyway....

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Guest Outdoors

must be careful when wearing them.. I think you may get arrested for indecent exposure. But still, its fun! I have see-through shorts from nsn, but they don't sell it anymore so I can't show you guys the link.. its really sheer and see-through even when its not wet. I only wear them to run when the neighbourhood is asleep, around 3 to 4am.. but must avoid police cars!

I usually jog after 1:00am and along the roads around Balestier / Whampoa / Moulmein / McNair / Towner / Boon Keng areas, and I have worn this JS running shorts a few times. Passing patrol cars have passed by me with no problem. They don't stop and check joggers unless you are walking and backpacking a large bag along a quiet stretch of road...

must be careful when wearing them.. I think you may get arrested for indecent exposure. But still, its fun! I have see-through shorts from nsn, but they don't sell it anymore so I can't show you guys the link.. its really sheer and see-through even when its not wet. I only wear them to run when the neighbourhood is asleep, around 3 to 4am.. but must avoid police cars!

FBT shorts are just ordinary shorts. Why would a guy be arrested for indecent exposure? Is yours very different from the FBT shorts? :o

Guest Outdoors

I meant JS running shorts, not fbts.. but based on what victorp said, thats good to hear. I'm just abit cautious after reading an article some time back about indecent exposure, can't remember exactly what it was but its a very grey area, like wearing swimming trunks on the beach is considered acceptable but on the streets someone may be arrested for it. But swim trunks are too extreme la..

Anyway mine is very different from FBT shorts. My shorts are from n2n, not nsn, i typed wrongly.. you can google it. but they stopped selling the shorts that I bought from them. Its super see-through, but its so breezy and feels very cooling, almost like not wearing anything at all. The wind passes right through it!

Edited by Outdoors

I would love to post pictures of my favourite FBT shorts but dont know how to ...

This pair of shorts was worn by me , while my partner wore another pair of FBT ... And we spend the night hugging each other in just our FBT shorts and nothing else ... :thumb:

Tachyons, the feeling must be very good when hugging and caressing with FBT shorts ........ nice :)

must be careful when wearing them.. I think you may get arrested for indecent exposure. But still, its fun!

I have been wearing it all the time for jogging in the late afternoon and no issue with that at all. You need to be fairly lean or average size to fit in though.

• Stanley50 changed the title to FBT Shorts
  • G_M changed the title to Shorts Discussion + Shorts Fetish (Compiled) [No Narcissistic Post Allowed!]
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.