Male HQ

Shorts Discussion + Shorts Fetish (Compiled) [No Narcissistic Post Allowed!]

Guest FBT

Guest JoeS

Last week finally tried the yellow JS and it is slightly more sheer than expected after drenching in sweat. I will be getting the white piece soon, and wonder what will be the effect after a run :whistle:

Guest love fbt

Just went for my run in FBT... The hot weather is causing the sheer fabric to stick to my skin... It sure invited lots of stares, especially down below... Not sure if it is becoz of the shape of my tool, or the see throughness of the fabric... But I am sure the people who peer at me are a deprived bunch... Hee hee hee!

I think this is less gay than the Joe Synder running shorts, but still pretty outrageous. And it cost only abt 30 plus. I got the black and the blue one.

bebrief_2155_1688299.jpg

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest brando

Almost each time I see a nice-looking guy in fbt or any other split shorts, I kinda have these fantasies of seeing them all tied up...Haha..yes, I wanna see a guy in fbt shorts all nicely tied up in ropes and struggling to get out...haha.. :D:lol:

I am willing to be your victim, then you don't have to fantasize anymore!

I also wear FBT shorts amongst other more popular brands. I think FBT shorts are mostly unisex and meant for guys too :)

Yes, the shorts with light materials tend to stick to the skin. Not only that, light-coloured (white, light blue) FBT shorts become transparent, almost see-through when we're wet with sweat! Haha. I suppose these are part of the "fun" when running :) haha.

Guest brando

I also wear FBT shorts amongst other more popular brands. I think FBT shorts are mostly unisex and meant for guys too :)

Yes, the shorts with light materials tend to stick to the skin. Not only that, light-coloured (white, light blue) FBT shorts become transparent, almost see-through when we're wet with sweat! Haha. I suppose these are part of the "fun" when running :) haha.

Maybe we can go running together?

Guest brando

Yeah, I think two topless guys running in FBTs is uber hot. Too bad I live in the West.

No problem, one of these days I go to the west and run with you...

Guest passby

I think this is less gay than the Joe Synder running shorts, but still pretty outrageous. And it cost only abt 30 plus. I got the black and the blue one.

bebrief_2155_1688299.jpg

Nice, where to get?

Are you supposed to running wearing just these? Wat if you get hard sia :yuk: Am too shy for wearing just this in public haha

There's always another secret.

bebrief_2155_1688299.jpg

how's this less gay? a good potion of the butt can be seen leh

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

No problem, one of these days I go to the west and run with you...

Sure can run topless (and in Fbt shorts) as its not illegal [Note: can see lots of topless guys in swimming pools :)]

I've seen guys jogging topless at Bedok Reservoir Park, some of them are dragon boaters training there in the afternoon.

Guest brando

Sure can run topless (and in Fbt shorts) as its not illegal [Note: can see lots of topless guys in swimming pools :)]

I've seen guys jogging topless at Bedok Reservoir Park, some of them are dragon boaters training there in the afternoon.

Ya, yesterday I saw someone at ECP jogging topless and wearing FBT shorts...he has a nice body, I must say.

Guest alien

Ya, yesterday I saw someone at ECP jogging topless and wearing FBT shorts...he has a nice body, I must say.

I guess usually those who is wearing FBT shorts to run, 100% shld have nice body lah. Can't imagine a guy w/o nice bod dare to wear FBT shorts and run topless.

Guest brando

Isetan @ Tampines Mall is selling FBT shorts, (saw it yday), have it in most colours, blue, black, white, pink, etc.

2nd flr, men dept near the sports & shoes section.

Got any sale or discount?

Guest skin2skin

My partner loves it when I wear my fbt for foreplay... He would slowly peel it off with his tongue and lips, and before we know it, my fbt is wet with his saliva when it is removed:) Kinky huh...

And after our bed exercise, we will cuddle each other to sleep - only in our FBTs. The feeling is just undescribable, almost magical. Our wide range of FBTs even allows us to swop. He wears a size L, and me a size M - and it's nice to see him in a slighter tighter pair... Makes our "workout" even more sexier... Hee hee hee!

Guest fbt fetisha

anyone keen in a fbt gathering?

Many people have tried asking for such gatherings but they never seem to materialise. My take is that most of us just enjoy reading and posting, but too shy to reveal our identity. For all we know, we may have some high profilers secretly posting to this thread. heheh

Guest Like shorts

From a friend. Isetan Nex mall 3rd level having FBT promotion on full range of products.

Does it sell the straight cut silky white fbt shorts? Where is the best place to get those type?

My partner loves it when I wear my fbt for foreplay... He would slowly peel it off with his tongue and lips, and before we know it, my fbt is wet with his saliva when it is removed:) Kinky huh...

And after our bed exercise, we will cuddle each other to sleep - only in our FBTs. The feeling is just undescribable, almost magical. Our wide range of FBTs even allows us to swop. He wears a size L, and me a size M - and it's nice to see him in a slighter tighter pair... Makes our "workout" even more sexier... Hee hee hee!

can i join in the fun?? I'm wearing size S in white silky fbt~~~~~~~~~~~~ and I'm still waiting u~~~~~or u want to have 3p together with your partner??? I thinks this will be the great fun ever~~~~ yea~~~~~~

Edited by shorts fetish

Many people have tried asking for such gatherings but they never seem to materialise. My take is that most of us just enjoy reading and posting, but too shy to reveal our identity. For all we know, we may have some high profilers secretly posting to this thread. heheh

do u keen?? pm me~~~~ :P

Guest Guest

FBT is going big i guess, saw a counter space at Isetan Parkway with a wide range of FBT apparels, of course with our all time favorite silky sexy shorts. 

Guest danny

My relieve PE Teacher (early 20s) like to wear this FBT short with singlet. I am always drooling at his hairy armpits and legs. One day, when he squatted down to fix the soccer poles, I saw his dark hairy balls. I had an immediate erection. He noticed me starring at them and quickly stood up to adjust, smiling at me and said "you naughty boy .... " *sigh* That's it, nothing to see after that.

Guest imseeker

My relieve PE Teacher (early 20s) like to wear this FBT short with singlet. I am always drooling at his hairy armpits and legs. One day, when he squatted down to fix the soccer poles, I saw his dark hairy balls. I had an immediate erection. He noticed me starring at them and quickly stood up to adjust, smiling at me and said "you naughty boy .... " *sigh* That's it, nothing to see after that.

LOL, your relief PE teacher is one cool guy...

Guest om ....

Talking about free balling, a guy in our Yoga Class in FF was wearing his FBT short. When doing the warrior pose (see picture below), his century egg was hatched (dangling from his FBT short opening on his bent leg). I just cannot focus and find inner peace in the class anymore. Too distracting.

http://images.lifescript.com/Media/Lifescript%20Media/Article%20Images/Jorge_8_week_Challenge/Warrior.jpg

Guest Ahboi

Hi All I was wondering why Giant Vivo city only has so few range of fbt shorts Theey dont have the short curve cut ones and Navy blue. By the way That time when I said I am shy to buy FBT at Tampines giant ppl said nothing to be shy off. But recently I went to tampines giant I took the shorts at the girls section the person said guys 1 there here is girls Then i dulan liao I show the person the tag it says Unisex. They blind or wad ah. Put unisex fbt which is curve cut and shortest one at girls side always. Then when guys try to take they got make fun and say here is girls stuff ZZZ

Guest imseeker

Try Queensway Shopping Centre for a wide range of FBT singlets and shorts (and shoes, sandals, bags and other sporting equipment if you are interested). The salesboys there can even advise you on the appropriate size to buy. I wanted to buy a medium pair of shorts for my 31-inch waist but the salesboy said large, so I followed his advice with some trepidation. Turned out he was right! Happy...

Agreed!!!!

i have two pairs of white fbt~~~ so sexy to jo, i'm 36 166 60 fair smooth skin with hairy leg, like to wear short shorts and recently jo alone at pool in the evening also like to find a partner can jo, hugging, kissing in shorts together, interested?? can contact me at 92206977..... hope can jo together with you.

• 2 weeks later...

:thumb: hi all,m new here but it seem the fbt topic at a stay put since 08.06.2011.Hope all fbt lover can keep on posting to make e topic the most hottest one among others.To wat i know beside FBT jogging high cut short in Giant,there i sstill another brand known as GINO,is it very comfy too,it got 2 types of materials if i'm not mistaken,

one is sikly type & the others is dry-fit type & it come with ample of colour.

:thumb: hi all,m new here but it seem the fbt topic at a stay put since 08.06.2011.Hope all fbt lover can keep on posting to make e topic the most hottest one among others.To wat i know beside FBT jogging high cut short in Giant,there i sstill another brand known as GINO,is it very comfy too,it got 2 types of materials if i'm not mistaken,

one is sikly type & the others is dry-fit type & it come with ample of colour.

but fbt silky type is the hottest, but since like nowadays not much choices to choose and the cutting become more n more dead :(

Just got the JoeSnyder Running Shorts - wow,

But too daring to use in public --- anyone done so and where/ what reactions...

hi young do u've any pic to show all of us here?& where u buy from & also how much does it cos?

it seem interesting.It must be damn sexy i believe when u wear it.Best is u put it on & show to us.

Hope to see your posting soon :clap:

• Stanley50 changed the title to FBT Shorts
  • G_M changed the title to Shorts Discussion + Shorts Fetish (Compiled) [No Narcissistic Post Allowed!]
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.