Male HQ

Shorts Discussion + Shorts Fetish (Compiled) [No Narcissistic Post Allowed!]

Guest FBT

Guest imseeker

Not sure if you are here, but pretty sure you are a FBT shorts lover too. You gym at Jurong Mount Faber in the early mornings on weekdays. 

Jurong Mount Faber??? :unsure:

Guest young

Went for my usual exercise at MacR.

There was a mture gentlemean in fbt!!!! It was cthe Jos S type- sheer, silky and see-thorugh but for the fact that it was not soaking with perspiration.

It was clear that any mos=desty was provided by a par of of "thingy" thongs. A sight to behold..actually an "uncle" but he carried himself in a rather restraimned and dignified manner. Even foolowed him to the shower - open concept, lah....and he washed himself quite unceremoniously... quite a guy..

What is your take... teaser, or just a serious sort,but why fbt from JoeS, thongs and open shower at MacR, but no signs,...so how would youhave initiated..

:yuk:

Went for my usual exercise at MacR.

There was a mture gentlemean in fbt!!!! It was cthe Jos S type- sheer, silky and see-thorugh but for the fact that it was not soaking with perspiration.

It was clear that any mos=desty was provided by a par of of "thingy" thongs. A sight to behold..actually an "uncle" but he carried himself in a rather restraimned and dignified manner. Even foolowed him to the shower - open concept, lah....and he washed himself quite unceremoniously... quite a guy..

What is your take... teaser, or just a serious sort,but why fbt from JoeS, thongs and open shower at MacR, but no signs,...so how would youhave initiated..

Hi Young by the way wat is SMA?Wa the short cost $36/- it seem much more expensive than FBT??

Can show all of us the picof you wearing e short??

Hi Young by the way wat is SMA?Wa the short cost $36/- it seem much more expensive than FBT??

SMA = SportsMenAsia

"You like who you like lah. Who cares if someone likes the other someone because of their race? It's when they hate them. That's the problem."

Orked (acted by Sharifah Amani) in SEPET (2004, directed by Yasmin Ahmad)

Guest Young

SportsMenAsia - go their website and search under running shorts Joe snyder

Guest maxiplay

SportsMenAsia - go their website and search under running shorts Joe snyder

hei young, keen to hav a pic on your Joe snyder shorts,, keen to xchange.

Guest maxiplay

hi guys i saw it ,wa it ready make me hard sia.imagine you wear it for jogging without any undies.

wa m very very 100% sure your stick & ball will be running all over.hahahaha :yuk:

I lve it ^_^

Guest maxiplay

how's this less gay? a good potion of the butt can be seen leh

i hav a pair of tat, but is fila black n red, looks very sexy when wear on :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest maxiplay

U bought them from where? Queensway? If so, which floor?

you go 2nd fl look abt ba...... :P now all fbt silky shorts at Queensway selling at $11 except some small shop they still sell as 9.50 but not much choices. hope this will help. :)

Just got the JoeSnyder Running Shorts - wow,

But too daring to use in public --- anyone done so and where/ what reactions...

I always jog in the gym or reservoir in Joe Snyder, in black or yellow. But the white one is another story...

Speaking of FBT, it reminded me of this local pxxn clip where this Malay guy was top by this CNN guy in FBT shorts . Lol . Anyone saw before ? Haha . Too bad , only have one part(not sure if they have the second part lol)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest maxiplay

ya, I agree, but asics shorts much more sexier than fbt ^ ^ I own three pairs, new fbt silky shorts seen like a bit longer now. u can compare the older batch n newer batch of cutting, new batch the cutting is a bit longer n bigger :(

• 1 month later...

I bought this brand the giant vivo....very sexy very short...we I wear to market everyone is looking at my leg...cheap & nice.

I was at Giant Vivo when I spotted their in-house brand, Gino.

The PT shorts looks as good as FBT but were selling at $4.90 each.

I cant resist a good deal and bought 2 pairs on the spot.

Edited by waterboy

Guest silky touch

try wearing a cocksox paired together with an unlined fbt - the feeling is just sexual... what makes it even more stimulating is squeezing in between a packed bus filled with goodlooking men... These hungry wolves will be scrambling towards me, trying to get their hands on my butt like subaru wrx challenge:P

Gino p/s take note there is 2 types,1 as silky types whereas the other 1 is a dri-fit type.But i do have both type,i prefer most is the white silky type as mostly i'll wear my rose red g-string init but without remove inner liner.If i remove the inner liner ,wat will happen need not me to explain more right? :whistle:

What color it has? Sexy color?

I was at Giant Vivo when I spotted their in-house brand, Gino.

The PT shorts looks as good as FBT but were selling at $4.90 each.

I cant resist a good deal and bought 2 pairs on the spot.

LOL!!!

Guest maxiplay
What color it has? Sexy color?

It has standard color red, baby blue, black n white the metiral as first quite rough, but after a few wash, it become very soft and MOST of all "translusent" ^ ^

• 5 weeks later...
Just got the JoeSnyder Running Shorts - wow, But too daring to use in public --- anyone done so and where/ what reactions...

Hi, I have bought a few of the joesnyder shorts... quite sexy and wear it as underwear when out of home. :)

• 1 month later...
I got my friend to give me his FBT shorts immediately after his standard chartered marathon run. The sweat. The wetness. My cum soaked inner lining. Heaven.

can share here a pic of the cum soaked FBT?

• Stanley50 changed the title to FBT Shorts
  • G_M changed the title to Shorts Discussion + Shorts Fetish (Compiled) [No Narcissistic Post Allowed!]
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.