Male HQ

Shorts Discussion + Shorts Fetish (Compiled) [No Narcissistic Post Allowed!]

Guest FBT

On 6/25/2021 at 12:05 PM, Gempalsaurus said:

This are vey sexy but selling like hot cakes especially S and M sizes.

I tried to purchase it but while entering my Credit Card details, it pop up to say "they are sold out n out of stock"

• 1 month later...

I have this kind of shorts but what I want more is an ass this perky, still in progress.

I don't like the lining inside eventhough it is not obvious. With this type I can still go out.

If with splitshorts, with high slits for running, I feel I am too naked for morning run, evening run high slits are fine.

uKAknuS.jpg

Edited by riverrobles

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

i just love these flimsy shorts that I still can use when travelling, like this one, just showing a bit of skin but makes me still feel sexy like I'm in the nude.

wqgLjCC.jpg?1

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

WQPofyr.jpg

Airy but still secures my family jewels, I like the same color as this one, and the same length too.

MKLgOZe.jpg?1

WQPofyr.jpg

Guest Try and see
On 12/19/2021 at 6:36 AM, riverrobles said:

Airy but still secures my family jewels, I like the same color as this one, and the same length too.

MKLgOZe.jpg?1

Walao! You wear like that sure get groped on the bus/ train 😈

• 4 months later...

I have been wearing my short shorts to Malls/ Parks and poly for quite sometime and never had any problems.

Recently, I met up with one of my colleague at JEM wearing that short shorts, she told me I might get myself into trouble if I’m caught.

Can someone tell me what will happen or if it is even illegal ? 56EF4BE5-346B-46E4-B2D7-AF9996260EB6.thumb.jpeg.497cb865579207d8f3656e565cecd9eb.jpeg

3976EBE4-418F-4655-AF1D-9EBB92EFD2E3.jpeg

The fact is that you wearing gym or run attire even post swim attire...I think it is fine...but if wear nothing inside would be a problem...as if people think you wanna exposed yourself...

Your colleague maybe right? It is all case to case scenarios. Coz you wear the singlet shorts...or gym or run attire...people will think you from gym or etc...as long you wear something inside should be fine bah. 

If not people will say indecent exposure if the genitals is exposed... 

Just be careful then if you wanna continue wearing that. 

It does look sexy 😍 show off the thighs...and butt hehe 👍

On 4/29/2022 at 5:25 PM, BudakFit said:

The fact is that you wearing gym or run attire even post swim attire...I think it is fine...but if wear nothing inside would be a problem...as if people think you wanna exposed yourself...

Your colleague maybe right? It is all case to case scenarios. Coz you wear the singlet shorts...or gym or run attire...people will think you from gym or etc...as long you wear something inside should be fine bah. 

If not people will say indecent exposure if the genitals is exposed... 

Just be careful then if you wanna continue wearing that. 

It does look sexy 😍 show off the thighs...and butt hehe 👍

Thanks for your side of story! But just wondering is butt cheeks considered “private part” 

Your shorts - I don't think it is illegal but maybe can easily go to a police post and ask them.

It will be more likely you might encounter some kaypo people go snap pictures of you post on STOMP or some forums.

Guest Try and see

The front is still okay, but the back . . . Might be problematic as part of your butt cheeks are showing, even while you are in a standing position.

While most people will just close one eye and ignore, some people might actually call the police, and then they might give you a warning for some indecent exposure violation.

It's like the same legal reason why you cannot wear a pair of speedos outside of a swimming pool, or why a girl cannot walk around in a bikini.

My advice is not to do it. Also, as someone mentioned, it won't be nice if you are photographed and identified. Might affect your future employment.

Guest Try and see

Appearing naked in public view despite being within the confines of your own home is criminalised by section 27A of the Miscellaneous Offences (Public Order and Nuisance) Act (MOPONA).

The section prescribes that:

1. any person who appears nude in a public place; or
  2. in a private place and is exposed to public view is criminally liable.

The penalty may vary from a fine not exceeding $2,000 or imprisonment for a term not exceeding 3 months or both.

As to what constitutes "nude", the law seems to cover not just full nudity, but partial nudity as well, as long as it offends the public:

What is Considered “Nude”?

The word “nude” is used to refer to a person “clad in such a manner as to offend public decency or order”. Hence, the scope of situations that could be covered is potentially wide.

So be careful.

https://singaporelegaladvice.com/appearing-naked-in-public-view/

Guest Guest

Go do a search in Google about the Vietnamese woman who go braless and wearing sexy clothes exposing her nipples and g string selling beer at hong lim hawker center. Public reported police and police went to investigate. But in the end police can't do anything because she was not nude. She was still wearing clothes on her.  Go Google image and search for "Hong lim beer girl" . You can see how expose she wear and you are definitely far behind her. If she is not in trouble for wearing so expose, I don't see any problem for you to wear like this. 

On 4/29/2022 at 3:48 PM, Ash4321 said:

I have been wearing my short shorts to Malls/ Parks and poly for quite sometime and never had any problems.

Recently, I met up with one of my colleague at JEM wearing that short shorts, she told me I might get myself into trouble if I’m caught.

Can someone tell me what will happen or if it is even illegal ? 56EF4BE5-346B-46E4-B2D7-AF9996260EB6.thumb.jpeg.497cb865579207d8f3656e565cecd9eb.jpeg

My point of view of butt cheek is yes in Singapore. Other countries can. Singapore better not. We are first world...trying to hard to bring some outside cultures but sadly most of it is not ACCEPTABLE! Guess Singapore is NOT Ready. If you see other countries, they may not be first world but hey, culture wise mamma mia!!! Awesomeness!!! 

But you still wear it when you go Sentosa for run or hike or open beach/ open 🤫..ahem at tanjong...or ECP one and only Nude beach...or Fort Road. ECP east and west. East better! 

I love it when a big butts wear such shorts...big turn on...push..hold the back..pump in..drill like ferrari...breed or splash it over his cute yummy ass or face or choke so deep ensuring none will 💧 out from his cute mouth that will satisfied my outdoor adventure haha...if that someone watching he obviously jerking off or pre cum/wet or join in haha.. 

Just come...exactly spot... and do what you been told haha...

So overall in Singapore, exposing butt cheeks is risky and not acceptable in any places where there is OBVIOUSLY crowd. It is also part of indecent exposure if that particular someone (not open minded..men and women even married)..once they take pic...there goes police case. So you see the problem is mobile phones...can you imagine if technology doesn't exist yet like mobile phone? We can have 3s to orgies anytime anywhere haha 

So my advice is Don't take the risk but you can at night in selected places...Law in Singapore also get stricter to those voyeur etc...

But Risk takers are such turn ons coz it is adventure...risky but hey the fun is damn shiok to the MAX! Next level haha 

Guest Curious
On 4/30/2022 at 5:57 AM, BudakFit said:

My point of view of butt cheek is yes in Singapore. Other countries can. Singapore better not. We are first world...trying to hard to bring some outside cultures but sadly most of it is not ACCEPTABLE! Guess Singapore is NOT Ready. If you see other countries, they may not be first world but hey, culture wise mamma mia!!! Awesomeness!!! 

But you still wear it when you go Sentosa for run or hike or open beach/ open 🤫..ahem at tanjong...or ECP one and only Nude beach...or Fort Road. ECP east and west. East better! 

I love it when a big butts wear such shorts...big turn on...push..hold the back..pump in..drill like ferrari...breed or splash it over his cute yummy ass or face or choke so deep ensuring none will 💧 out from his cute mouth that will satisfied my outdoor adventure haha...if that someone watching he obviously jerking off or pre cum/wet or join in haha.. 

Just come...exactly spot... and do what you been told haha...

So overall in Singapore, exposing butt cheeks is risky and not acceptable in any places where there is OBVIOUSLY crowd. It is also part of indecent exposure if that particular someone (not open minded..men and women even married)..once they take pic...there goes police case. So you see the problem is mobile phones...can you imagine if technology doesn't exist yet like mobile phone? We can have 3s to orgies anytime anywhere haha 

So my advice is Don't take the risk but you can at night in selected places...Law in Singapore also get stricter to those voyeur etc...

But Risk takers are such turn ons coz it is adventure...risky but hey the fun is damn shiok to the MAX! Next level haha 

Why e beer girl can but guy cannot?  Tat day I went Hong Lim n saw tat beer girl din wear bra n her t shirt was so short until e base of her 2 breast can be seen. Her jeans oso cut until like panty shape n can c her butt cheek. She was more exposed than e guy above. 

Guest Try and see
On 4/30/2022 at 10:07 AM, Guest Sexist said:

It's ok for women to show off their ka chng and teh tek.

It's no k for guys to show off their ka chng and pecs.

Sexist.

On 4/30/2022 at 10:33 AM, Guest Curious said:

Why e beer girl can but guy cannot?  Tat day I went Hong Lim n saw tat beer girl din wear bra n her t shirt was so short until e base of her 2 breast can be seen. Her jeans oso cut until like panty shape n can c her butt cheek. She was more exposed than e guy above. 

Yes, fashion rules are very sexist, not only in S'pore but overseas as well.

Girls can get away with wearing very little in public, but guys cannot.

If a girl/woman wears short shorts or running tights in public, no one will bother. But if a guy does that, people will mock, point finger, take photo, etc.

The only time guys are allowed to wear less than girls is at the beach or swimming pool.

Whoever calls the police over short shorts is very wu liao...and should be arrested instead. LOL 

On 4/30/2022 at 11:07 AM, Ash4321 said:

I have been wearing that since I was around 16-17 years old. Never had any problem from anyone, even when I walk pass police also never been stopped.
I just want to hear from you guys what do you guys think as I would most likely continue wearing that

Pl continue to wear and help spice up the market/hawker centre/shopping mall scene.

Edited by yuquidam

On 4/30/2022 at 11:34 AM, yuquidam said:

Whoever calls the police over short shorts is very wu liao...and should be arrested instead. LOL 

Pl continue to wear and help spice up the market/hawker centre/shopping mall scene.

Fully Agreed !!

Those people are just like a 'A Frog in a well"

These modern days esp in Singapore, due to hot n humid weather, guys are wearing commando or short shorts where their bulges are bouncing like no biz and butt cheeks are kinda exposed....

If Singapore wants to keep up pace with countries like Japan or Korea, we must be daring to wear those shorts. 

My colleauges who recently traveled to Japan for biz, he saw guys wearing boxer shorts with T-shirts walking in the street and the public just treat it normal. No wonder Edge, GX3, Toot or GMW can introduce those low cut boxer shorts or other sexy kinda shorts from their products. And those were quickly snapped the moment they open up the order period.

Guest Gross

Well I remember someone called police on the shirtless waiter hunks.

If people call police you might get into trouble. Why wear so short. Until can see the butt cheeks. 

Have some respect la. I don't want to see your ass in the street 

On 4/29/2022 at 10:55 PM, Guest Try and see said:

Appearing naked in public view despite being within the confines of your own home is criminalised by section 27A of the Miscellaneous Offences (Public Order and Nuisance) Act (MOPONA).

The section prescribes that:

1. any person who appears nude in a public place; or
  2. in a private place and is exposed to public view is criminally liable.

The penalty may vary from a fine not exceeding $2,000 or imprisonment for a term not exceeding 3 months or both.

As to what constitutes "nude", the law seems to cover not just full nudity, but partial nudity as well, as long as it offends the public:

What is Considered “Nude”?

The word “nude” is used to refer to a person “clad in such a manner as to offend public decency or order”. Hence, the scope of situations that could be covered is potentially wide.

So be careful.

https://singaporelegaladvice.com/appearing-naked-in-public-view/

Should read or interpret such things with care.

To differentiate full nudity from partial nudity , it refers to exposing critical body parts such as genitals, tits, your ass in public.

Partial nudity would mean you have some pants but around your penis, the pants are open, or a girl that has a shirt but her tits are hanging out of the shirt.

"Clad in a manner as to offend public decency or order" would then refer more to exposing genitals, breasts etc. (sexual organs).

The article describes that just wearing underwear could be considered "nude" .

I would object to the view of being in underwear in a changing room would be considered as "nude" . that defeats the purpose of changing rooms at swimming pools or elsewhere...

Quote:

Being naked or clad only in your underwear in a locker room could even incur possible liability. Since the locker room of a gym or a swimming complex is likely a place where the public has access, it is likely to be considered a public place.

Maybe if it is a mixed male/female setting, but where do you have that in Singapore?

But I don't think that any judge would consider nudity in a changing room or at a shower as being covered by this statute.

Naked People In Public – A Crime

Under Rogue and Vagabonds, Act 27A, Singapore’s law states that walking around nude in a public place or a private place that’s exposed to public view, is illegal. One could get fined or even jailed for up to 3 months just for being naked even in your own home.

Being nude is defined by the Act as “a person who is clad in such a manner as to offend against public decency or order”. This means that anyone [a reasonable person] who’s disgusted by your state of dress (or undress) could call you out as being nude.

In a conservative society like Singapore, it’s not surprising that people are offended by the sight of male chests in public. For females, it might be less unusual for people to be offended. And when we refer to half-naked, we do mean the top half; keep your private bits to yourself, please.

https://goodyfeed.com/walking-or-jogging-half-naked-in-public-in-spore-is-it-iegal/

The problem here is more what a "common person" would consider as being nude.

The article above is not correct as it says "anyone"  but laws are written in the sense of that "common person with a reasonable view" . this would be something for the judge to decide...

Therefore, there is much of what I prefer to call "chewing gum" , it can be pulled here or pulled to the other side.

Regarding the threadstarter:

It is perfectly normal that guys wear such sport shorts in public if they go to play sports or come home from sports.

However, they should not be wet or reveal or make visible his genitals in any way. Same as for his lower butt or ass. 

Same if he walks around with a visible hard on, then I assume he would infringe the law and would be considered as being "naked" by the statute above.

While I personally feel the appearance is a bit what you call "skimpy".

But what is the difference if you walk in public with a swimming trunk or boxer shorts... I have seen guys traveling to Sentosa or other beaches just in swimming trunks.

You need to look at the purpose of the statute, which is prohibiting exposing your sexual organs in public.

Views on what is considered as nude by judges may differ also...

Which means, whether you infringe on the law is at your own risk...

I personally would recommend the threadstarter to wear underwear below his shorts.

If anyone would report him, I would take the defence that some girls wear clothes that reveal part of their breasts in public, ... and that he wears underwear below.

Edited by singalion

On 4/30/2022 at 4:21 PM, Guest Gross said:

If people call police you might get into trouble. Why wear so short. Until can see the butt cheeks. 

But no action was taken by the police...

And the Straits Times clarified that it was not considered as a infringement of the law...

Soccer players take off their shirts after the match.

I haven't seen any police officer in Singapore arresting soccer players for such things...

So far, Police arrested people or charged them when in full nudity.

On 4/30/2022 at 3:30 PM, Ash4321 said:

I guess my dressing is considered conservative when I’m compared to this women.

Fully agree.

She is also freeballing except her balls are bigger (or rather much bigger) and at the top instead of bottom. LOL

Edited by yuquidam

On 4/30/2022 at 4:28 PM, singalion said:

Should read or interpret such things with care.

To differentiate full nudity from partial nudity , it refers to exposing critical body parts such as genitals, tits, your ass in public.

Partial nudity would mean you have some pants but around your penis, the pants are open, or a girl that has a shirt but her tits are hanging out of the shirt.

"Clad in a manner as to offend public decency or order" would then refer more to exposing genitals, breasts etc. (sexual organs).

The article describes that just wearing underwear could be considered "nude" .

I would object to the view of being in underwear in a changing room would be considered as "nude" . that defeats the purpose of changing rooms at swimming pools or elsewhere...

Quote:

Being naked or clad only in your underwear in a locker room could even incur possible liability. Since the locker room of a gym or a swimming complex is likely a place where the public has access, it is likely to be considered a public place.

Maybe if it is a mixed male/female setting, but where do you have that in Singapore?

But I don't think that any judge would consider nudity in a changing room or at a shower as being covered by this statute.

Naked People In Public – A Crime

Under Rogue and Vagabonds, Act 27A, Singapore’s law states that walking around nude in a public place or a private place that’s exposed to public view, is illegal. One could get fined or even jailed for up to 3 months just for being naked even in your own home.

Being nude is defined by the Act as “a person who is clad in such a manner as to offend against public decency or order”. This means that anyone [a reasonable person] who’s disgusted by your state of dress (or undress) could call you out as being nude.

In a conservative society like Singapore, it’s not surprising that people are offended by the sight of male chests in public. For females, it might be less unusual for people to be offended. And when we refer to half-naked, we do mean the top half; keep your private bits to yourself, please.

https://goodyfeed.com/walking-or-jogging-half-naked-in-public-in-spore-is-it-iegal/

The problem here is more what a "common person" would consider as being nude.

The article above is not correct as it says "anyone"  but laws are written in the sense of that "common person with a reasonable view" . this would be something for the judge to decide...

Therefore, there is much of what I prefer to call "chewing gum" , it can be pulled here or pulled to the other side.

Regarding the threadstarter:

It is perfectly normal that guys wear such sport shorts in public if they go to play sports or come home from sports.

However, they should not be wet or reveal or make visible his genitals in any way. Same as for his lower butt or ass. 

Same if he walks around with a visible hard on, then I assume he would infringe the law and would be considered as being "naked" by the statute above.

While I personally feel the appearance is a bit what you call "skimpy".

But what is the difference if you walk in public with a swimming trunk or boxer shorts... I have seen guys traveling to Sentosa or other beaches just in swimming trunks.

You need to look at the purpose of the statute, which is prohibiting exposing your sexual organs in public.

Views on what is considered as nude by judges may differ also...

Which means, whether you infringe on the law is at your own risk...

I personally would recommend the threadstarter to wear underwear below his shorts.

If anyone would report him, I would take the defence that some girls wear clothes that reveal part of their breasts in public, ... and that he wears underwear below.

Do you mean if I wear underwear then it’s ok?

On 4/30/2022 at 4:44 PM, Ash4321 said:

Do you mean if I wear underwear then it’s ok?

I mean wearing underwear below the sport shorts and not just only the sports shorts.

Actually to comply with the law you should pull the shorts down, that your butt is not revealed.

61g5FWJ2GrL._AC_UX569_.jpg

https://video-images.vice.com//products/62460b094a7f38009cafd35d/gallery-image/1648757514416-screen-shot-2022-03-31-at-41124-pm.png?crop=1xw:0.9979879275653923xh;center,center&resize=590:*

• https://www.datocms-assets.com/24486/1650304305-ts_spring_04032022_twilight_1200.jpg?auto=format,compress&crop=faces&dpr=2&fit=crop&h=1152&w=768
  •  

Guest Guest
On 4/30/2022 at 4:21 PM, Guest Gross said:

Ya ,u r right police were called. But in e end police can't do anything bcos those shirtless hunks still wearing jeans n not totally in nude. After tat event e restaurant still did e same ting for 3-4 weekends. 

Guest Guest

Can we hav more photos pls???

Have seen girls wearing shorts that are as short as these, exposing as much, if not more, butt cheeks. So far no report of any arrested by the police. Police where got "eat full so free" la.  LOL 

Edited by yuquidam

Guest ffffffff
On 4/30/2022 at 10:55 AM, Guest Try and see said:

Yes, fashion rules are very sexist, not only in S'pore but overseas as well.

Girls can get away with wearing very little in public, but guys cannot.

If a girl/woman wears short shorts or running tights in public, no one will bother. But if a guy does that, people will mock, point finger, take photo, etc.

The only time guys are allowed to wear less than girls is at the beach or swimming pool.

It's sexist because most rules/laws are made by heterosexuals.

1) Straight men are ok if women expose themselves because they wanna look anyway. Free eye candy. So all close one eye.

2) Women don't wanna see guys running topless or in short shorts. I've heard women grumbling aloud in public about these.

3) to be fair, there are women who don't like to dress in a revealing manner  as well as men.

Guest Derelict

There was a report sometime back in STOMP that an uncle was serving coffee. He walked around ina pair of thongs which the report referred to as short shorts. His t shirt covered a bit.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.