Male HQ
btm_vivi

Seeking Sissy / Trans / Tranny / Crossdresser (X-Dresser) XD CD / Shemale / Effeminate Guys (Compiled)

16 hours ago, sexyxd said:

I wore this skirt in today afternoon, when I was eating noodles at home for lunch.

Red Skirt Pic 1a.jpg

You dressed up for noodles? :)

Hi..I am Ricky,Chinese married male..40+ 5inch uncut slim am curious top looking for bottom (I cannot host) better you can take the lead..not much experience here..add me at wechat: slot6971  or  line: 972185

any xd,sissy, soft boy looking for a mature white daddy? im in malaysia, klang valley area.........    prefer regular meetings to one night stand.... pm me for details and chat?

any mature wanna cum over my place near buangkok mrt for fun? 38 160 65kg big booty chn with wig wearing spag top with short tight skirt xposing my butt cheeks with bra, g string inside(i not sissy gal look) 

If keen ,wechat: ber1378

1 hour ago, Noomi Rapace said:

How do you girls have such big breasts? I took so much hormones, and still couldn't make that size. haa

How old are u babe and how long have u been taking female hormones?? 

24 minutes ago, Noomi Rapace said:

39.. taken hormones since i was 29. But cup size only AAA leh

It's normal babe it will only go up to yur right body size. Mostly on gd days it will grow to b cup at most time when u are down with the hormones it can go down to a cup. Most of my frens op for breast transplant. 

I am 42 and been taking hormones since 21 and yet my boobs are yoyo size but it's ok for me cos I substitute it with a gd nice stylo under garment to feel sexy. By the way I dun do implants :D

1 minute ago, Noomi Rapace said:

I see.. I prefer natural breasts if I can.. 

Some say drink more fat milk, eat 2 eggs per day, and blah blah blah.. wonder if that helps?

Haha lol yeah some say papaya milk does help I also wonder its effectiveness. Important u have a boobs. Use push bra babe it's another way to enhance it 

3 minutes ago, Noomi Rapace said:

Hor, B cup looks okay ah..  Go for C cup la

Haha my body hormones can't go up to c cup lah.. most to most get a bra one size up. H&m having lots of gorgeous bra with nice padding. It gives u the nice uplift u need 

Hmm wondering anyone here Knws the ever gorgeous joey wong from née soon camp in the mid 90s 

43 minutes ago, Mique75ts said:

Haha my body hormones can't go up to c cup lah.. most to most get a bra one size up. H&m having lots of gorgeous bra with nice padding. It gives u the nice uplift u need 

Time to go shopping!

4 minutes ago, sammylim said:

Time to go shopping!

Haha yeah babe pls go. Shopping for lingerie is very therapeutic. Feeds yur soul 

On 18/08/2017 at 7:37 AM, skirtboy said:

Good morning boys! 

Good morning sistas! 

Have a good weekends ahead...

Muackzzz...

Another week with no sincere date.

No plans... 

Another lonely weekend...

20170812_011708-1.jpg

Hi how do I meet you