Male HQ
btm_vivi

Seeking Sissy / Trans / Tranny / Crossdresser (X-Dresser) XD CD / Shemale / Effeminate Guys (Compiled)

Anyone wanna meet near buangkok mrt for outdoor fun? 38 160 65kg big booty  chn with wig wearing  spag top with short tight skirt xposing my butt cheeks with bra And g string inside,.’(I not sissy or gal look)

On 17/11/2017 at 12:46 AM, Inoka said:

Sure. Hopefully it doesn’t suffer the same fate where there’s a burst of excitement and life initially before it just flatlines. But guess that’s just how it goes. 

Anyways, I’ve set one up on line and kik if anyone’s interested. PM me and I’ll add ya. 

Kik group started. Let’s see how this goes. PM your ID if you wanna join. 

On 11/14/2017 at 12:38 PM, Noomi Rapace said:

Be careful of what you are asking for.

Downgrading of yourself is merely a fantasy.

You need to find someone who can give you emotional support, a sense of joy and security in the end.

Yup super true 

On 11/9/2017 at 12:57 AM, G_M said:

As gays, we are already being targeted by straight people for being different. It's even worst for those who likes to dress up as women. All those x-dressers, effeminate, sissy, trans, etc. gays are even getting targeted by other gays for being different. 

As Sissy, Trans, x-dressers, etc you should be those who can tolerate and accept others more different than you.  No need to do these type of bitching and name calling or creating another account to bitch at others. I am sure you are also at the receiving end of all these negative remarks by people who don't understand you, etc. 

So, chill if you see someone who feel desperate trying to post something in the forum looking for their love.  

Let's all be more tolerant of others and live and let live and live a happy life.

Let's not be bitter, jealous, envy or intolerant of others, etc. 

Well said abang 

Anyone wanna meet at my place  near buangkok mrt for fun? 38 160 65kg big booty  chn with wig wearing  spag top with short tight skirt xposing my butt cheeks with bra And g string inside,.’(I not sissy or gal look)

Anyone wanna meet at my place  near buangkok mrt for fun? 38 160 65kg big booty  chn with wig wearing  spag top with short tight skirt xposing my butt cheeks with bra And g string inside,.’(I not sissy or gal look)

On 19/11/2017 at 5:23 AM, Inoka said:

howsnthe chat coming along..already pm u my ID

11 minutes ago, gumdrop92 said:

Im 23 sissy love to be pounded like a girl ;)

12 cm dicklet with nice round titties. 
only for straight or bi who love sissy

00y0y_a6QZwUOmS73_600x450.jpg.fb5d5040e81ff0be05a15821dc22e325.jpg
pm me on line app kelv922

Hi

Any skinny sissy xders wanna meet this week after 5pm? I will be able to host in hotel around Selegie.

No anal sex involved. Purely just blowjob.. have a week load ready for u.

So get into your sexiest snd sluttiest outfit and lets have some fun!

PM me to exchange pics and contacts! Will tip for your effort.

Edited by cityzen85

Hi

been a lurker for a while but decided to join officially. Living in Pasir Ris..any lovely ladyboys and cross dressers want to meet now? Hit me up on Songsblade. Would love to lick you everywhere and fuck you hard.

On 11/19/2017 at 5:23 AM, Inoka said:

i'm interested...Songsblade :)

Any skinny sissy xders wanna meet today after 5pm? I will be able to host in a hotel around Selegie.

No anal sex involved. Purely just blowjob and non anal fun.. i have more than a week load ready for u.

So pls get into your sexiest and sluttiest outfit and lets have some fun!

Email me to exchange pics and contacts! Will tip for your effort.

Fyi i'm a local chinese, 32 years old.