Male HQ
btm_vivi

Seeking Sissy / Trans / Tranny / Crossdresser (X-Dresser) XD CD / Shemale / Effeminate Guys (Compiled)

Anyone wanna meet near  buangkok mrt for  outdoor fun? 38 160 65kg big booty  chn with wig wearing  spag top with short tight skirt xposing my butt cheeks with bra And g string inside,.’(I not sissy or gal look)

11 minutes ago, wingshy said:

Anyone wanna meet near  buangkok mrt for  outdoor fun? 38 160 65kg big booty  chn with wig wearing  spag top with short tight skirt xposing my butt cheeks with bra And g string inside,.’(I not sissy or gal look)

Too bad u cant travel

17 minutes ago, wingshy said:

Hello. U got pops? Outdoor where?

Anyone wanna meet near  buangkok mrt for fun? 38 160 65kg big booty  chn with wig wearing  spag top with short tight skirt xposing my butt cheeks with bra And g string inside(not sissy or gal look)

Any xd or sissy wanna meet at Tanjong Pagar during working hours... I drive and I like to have a mouth to unload 

Anyone wanna meet near  buangkok mrt for fun? 38 160 65kg big booty  chn with wig wearing  spag top with short tight skirt xposing my butt cheeks with bra And g string inside(I not sissy or gal look)

Anyone  wanna have mutual fun cuddling kissing bj fingering in tampines now..11am to 1pm i m available but cant host..seeking those who can able to provide clothes n wig for me to crossdress n u should be to host or have car..pls pm me asap.

On Wednesday, January 10, 2018 at 4:25 AM, Lycane said:

IMG20180110121635.thumb.jpg.14cc379ae2d22cc6ba70f812dad2ba4d.jpg

Got skirt to go along with my shirt.

Oh dam I like this size body..... So cute and sexy...... I wanna sensually massage you while u in xdress...... And make you like a real girl.... Pampers you and scub you and later put you in a bath with milk bath under candle light.  ......wow.  Cheer,  Alex

Anyone  wanna have mutual fun cuddling kissing bj fingering in tampines now til 3pm available but cant host..seeking those who can able to provide clothes n wig for me to crossdress n u should be to host or have car..pls pm me asap.

24 minutes ago, Tantric Sensual Msge Batam said:

Hi.... Alex here. I have just PM you.  Wonderful blog..... Indeed, I like read it all. Cheer for you.  Alex

Haha thanks Darlin. 

Love 

Zee

As i open door and lead u to my room, i accidentally dropped a tissue. When i bend over to pick up, i accidentally reveal my black lacy g string with butt cheeks in my short tight skirt to u..

wat will u do to a 38 160 65kg big booty chn wearing wig, spag top with short tight skirt and bra inside? With place later after 630pm near buangkok mrt ...

wechat: ber1378  Line: wingshya