Male HQ

Nightly Ranting

Guest Midnight Owl

Guest Midnight Owl

Recently I discovered that full blown orgasm in public area is not only common but legally acceptable. When you casually hit a courteous conversation with a stranger in any unforeseen circumstances, they will consciously or sub-consciously, without being pried, bring out their family tree and boast about how much these people have achieved in lives, painted them flawless (or rather made me look stupid) in their idle talk until the boaster reached an orgasmic state.

The other day, I attended a 2-hour seminar conducted by a 60+ old auntie. During the seminar, she told me her daughter was a top flyer in her company and how wonderful her son-in-law was, like he was from some royal family with background worthy of everyone dream. When she sensed I was not quite convinced, she shifted into the lives of her siblings, and gave them all the credits & rewards many people were dying to get. Since I was not quite invested in her self-depicted family glory, she posed question about my life. I plainly replied that this heartland owl has nothing great in life to beat the drum about. She shamelessly opined that “we” (the ordinary one) really cannot compare to the successful echelon (referring to her family members) in this society. End of the seminar, I realized she enjoyed her 2-hour paid orgasm.

On my way home, a taxi driver struck a casual conversation with me while I was knocked drowsy after my flu medication. He started off with Singapore weather, than into politics before landed in the subject of his niece excellence performance in school. He also dug up his nephew, praised him no end, and supported it with list of materialistic accomplishments to rape a sleepy distant stranger, as if it has any impact at all.

Yesterday, I overheard mama owl chatting with her neighbor (my most hated horse-face folks next door). Mom started with gardening stuff and somehow the conversation span swiftly into her neighbor claiming that their newly wed son managed to buy a condominium in prime district area and ready to collect the key in due time.. This morning, I met the son and congratulated him only to be told that he can’t even afford a 4-room HDB in town let alone a private condominium. So it seems like a pre-matured ejaculation from an ego obsessive neighbour.

However, nothing beat the orgasm in my full-fledged gay world, no word is rquired, just a dick and ass, the rest is mutual.

*HOOT*

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Midnight Owl

Sometime I felt like a bird in a circus or zoo. People paid me to perform and the reward can neither feed me well nor make me hungry. After working all these years, I am still as broke as before because my boss does not believe in a person's value despite the company profitability. My wages was stagnant and I wanted to break free of the chain. After all the hassle and tussle of a job hunt, I finally found one that offered me two hundred more, not as appealing to many people but something to motivate me to move forward since the new boss has promised a good and helpful working environment to prosper which matters to me most.

My first day was filled with excitement and hope. I volunteered to set up my own workstation and willingly took over some responsibilities from a few females colleagues who were dying to unloaded their work onto my shoulder when they first saw me. My PC wasn’t ready and neither email was set up proper, but I gladly obliged to help so as not to look idle.

The boss arranged a personal lunch meeting with me but he kept me waited until 2.30pm with my stomach protesting. I put on a smile and the lunch was swift with perfunctory obligation to new staff. During the brief conversation, he appeared a little sarcastic that I was too slow in taking over duties from the colleagues in my first half day of employment. I was shocked but remained optimistic and cheerful because I was monetarily driven and the initial duty look manageable.

Than comes evening meeting, a second orientation with another group of female colleagues was arranged. I happily introduced myself and was ready with scrapbook and pen to prepare for note taking when suddenly the boss raised his voice at me before the meeting started. He told me that I should be a person who can be “plug & play” by the company instead of being spoon-fed. I was caught off-guard by his strong statement and tried desperately to defend myself that a proper handover would be appreciated on my first day of work because someone whom I replaced was leaving the company last minute? He bombarded me that no such policy exist.

Throughout the rest of the 2 hours meeting, I was being ignored and all other colleagues were distributed pre-printed notes except me. My first day left me clueless what could have triggered two harsh tones from boss and I waited painfully for the meeting to end since I was coldly isolated and my presence was treated with redundancy after my talk-back.

I returned to my desk with some works already neatly piled up while other female colleagues were busy tweeting and playing with their face books. A couple of e-mails came from my boss but I deleted them all. I packed my bag, smiled at my colleagues who were still enjoying themselves surfing net. I called it quit which marked the end of my career for now. I doubt I will be able to find another job with all the gay sign written on my face, let alone a good job and an understanding boss.

I woke up in the middle of the storm and a difficult nightmare. There was an unanswered message in my handphone asking whether I am a guy or gal since I am supposed to meet up with an anonymous person to collect my 2nd hand mobile phone via internet purchase. I keyed in my reply “I am gay” than switched off my hand phone, patted my warm pillow and return to my safe world again. *hoot*

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Midnight Owl

I called up a company that sells coffee maker and was told they wanted “female staff” only. Unless the company is selling bra or kotex which justify I don’t have such brilliant sanitary knowledge to “carry” myself to the customer, they are selling coffee maker that targeted male clients too. I felt like telling the company god has given me female genes with a dick and I have such dual “asset” that fit the bill for the job advertised. We often see recruiters added the condition “female working environment” in their advertisement and crudely translated as “Chee Bye working environment”, unpleasant as it may sound, companies still promoted such working place.

Another local guy called me for interview and while I tried to sell myself to justify the post I applied for, he sold himself even harder to me. Many local interviewers I came across seemed less capable of conducting a cordial interview process. They felt so threatened (usualy in the midst of interview) or imagined the potential candidate has possessed certain skill set that may kill their existence. It can be quite frustrating when you noticed interviewer started to judge, with desperate skeptics, and than tried to spar and exert their authority over interviewee to make us relent and humble ourselves so that they don’t want to hear anymore of what we can offer to the organization. If superior cum interviewer has such inferior complexity in their genes, why bother to recruit and advertise a vacancy, with stringent criteria that matched God’s Ten Commandments, and deem short listed candidate as concealed devil or invisible dark force by cutting them off abruptly and unintentionally switched role. They should just go to the pet shop, grab a puppy, set simple house rule and train them for the company. No power struggle needed.

When I reached home, I wrote an email to the interviewer with an analogy that if he badly needed someone to cook a meal for him; he should refrain from telling the cook that he is a better chef than the cook. Otherwise, it makes me feel like a fool to even bother to serve him.

Are there “gay-friendly working environment” in Singapore? I am dying to join.

I called up a company that sells coffee maker and was told they wanted “female staff” only. Unless the company is selling bra or kotex which justify I don’t have such brilliant sanitary knowledge to “carry” myself to the customer, they are selling coffee maker that targeted male clients too. I felt like telling the company god has given me female genes with a dick and I have such dual “asset” that fit the bill for the job advertised. We often see recruiters added the condition “female working environment” in their advertisement and crudely translated as “Chee Bye working environment”, unpleasant as it may sound, companies still promoted such working place.

power struggle needed.

First of all, that is gender discrimination. You are discriminated based on your gender not your inability to perform the job. The only way around it is that the company states officially somewhere in their work environment policy it is they deserve the right to discriminate based on gender, or if the job notice specifically state they are looking for female employees only, there is not much you can do about it.

Another local guy called me for interview and while I tried to sell myself to justify the post I applied for, he sold himself even harder to me. Many local interviewers I came across seemed less capable of conducting a cordial interview process. They felt so threatened (usualy in the midst of interview) or imagined the potential candidate has possessed certain skill set that may kill their existence. It can be quite frustrating when you noticed interviewer started to judge, with desperate skeptics, and than tried to spar and exert their authority over interviewee to make us relent and humble ourselves so that they don’t want to hear anymore of what we can offer to the organization. If superior cum interviewer has such inferior complexity in their genes, why bother to recruit and advertise a vacancy, with stringent criteria that matched God’s Ten Commandments, and deem short listed candidate as concealed devil or invisible dark force by cutting them off abruptly and unintentionally switched role. They should just go to the pet shop, grab a puppy, set simple house rule and train them for the company. No power struggle needed.

Good interviewers should always come across as affable up to a certain distance. If they start to impose their own values or opinions, it is unprofessional. The interview process is to find out more about the candidate and their suitability and ability to do the job, and how well the person can integrate into the company. I hear your frustrations but typically only short-listed candidates will be called up for interview. So consider yourself not in a bad position to be called up. In round 1, usually it is with HR. Once the HR manager or person clears, then the candidate move on to the next level, maybe with the direct supervisor or someone equivalent.

Are there “gay-friendly working environment” in Singapore? I am dying to join.

I am sure there are MNCs with very progressive policies that are gay friendly in Singapore. However it is up to the local office to implement them given cultural sensitivities.

Love. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Midnight Owl

I know I need a job but to travel 50 minutes to Jurong East MRT, waited 5 minutes for a 10 minutes ride to Boon lay station, and than waited another 10 minutes for a 25 minutes bus journey to the destination. Thereafter walked another 10 minutes to the office. We are talking about one way trip, if this is going to be my daily affairs before and after work, I would have ended up in IMH before passing my probation period. Why can’t we have a shortest transport experience from East to West, North to South or from one extreme corner of this island to the next? Each day, the time taken to work is like a flight to Bangkok. It is not that we are living in a huge continent and this owl can fly.

When I inched deeper into the train due to overcrowding, lizards started to protest “tsk, tsk…..” “tsk”. We also have flipper to counter, 9 out of 10 pinay (or whoever) love to keep long hair and it seemed a trend none can afford a clip or rubber band. They flipped their hair whenever they moved and have the tendency to substitute a comb with hands to grab strayed fibers before flinging them under my nose. I hope they don’t let loose sticky fleas in this manner onto my feathers. If I have to struggle with my morning sinus, the choking perfume or body odors inside the train were not helpful and the nauseous chemical substance that fills the air along pioneer was making it worse.

By the time I reached the office, I gave the interviewer a stupid look such that he read my message and did not prolong my misery with his 101 idiot guide questions. I took a bus to avoid the train, dozed off in the middle of my journey home and than woke up when the “owl hunter” called. I explained my dilemma but he slammed this Midnight Owl for being choosey and, under broad daylight, blacklisted me.

Guest Midnight Owl

Yes, I am stupid, daft and useless. You think my friends pretended to think otherwise?” 9 out 10 so-called friends were delighted from the root of their heart if I didn’t make it in life. When I showed them some of my talent, they brushed it off and picked on topic I was not proud of. Thereafter spend all their time digging and playing it up like fun in amusement park.

When I first knew these people due to unforeseeable crisis, they already tried to outshine each other. They accepted no criticisms otherwise they will distance me. If I flattered them, they said I was truthful and incisive. When I helped them, they said I was their “genuine” friend who will leave “footprint” in their heart. Typically only want to hear the “good stuff” kind.

Recently they overheard I am jobless and began to make fun of it again. They said this midnight owl has all the time to hang around and sleep likes a bat. Even such joke is flawed, no bird sleep like a bat. I began to realize these so-called friends will never measure their own skin thickness before poking the owl.

I have to admit I lose out to them because they have led a life ahead of me and thus can confidently downplay my dignity with their resources and gifted supporting pillar. The road is long and tortoise can still win the race. It may prove challenging and I still have hope and breathe to do that, so don’t you “friend” run away from me yet.

The morning after with my owl ass warmed up by noon, I am going to exchange a dollar with $1.5mil at the Singapore pool. Once granted I am going to color my feathers at the make-up studio, gold-plated my wings and made myself gayer than ever. I will invite the entire boastful straight "nuts" to a rich feast they never tasted before and than indulged them in the beauty of my gayness they have never seen in our entire "friendship".

What I am saying is, at this point, nobody should confidently claim victory before the end of days. You may call me self-consolation but I don’t fxxking care!

*hoot!*

Guest Midnight Owl

When Luck is down, we encountered disappointments one after another and eating porridge can even get choked by a bone. Since I was jobless, I wanted to make full use of my time and applied to attend a free workshop at one of the statutory boards. Unfortunately this officer in charge just rejected me for no reason and even send me a mail as though I was not successful for a job. Here is how she wrote:-

“Thank you for your interest to join the workshop. We regret to inform you that your registration is unsuccessful. We will note your interest and inform you, should other opportunities in similar area arise.

Wishing you all the best in your endeavors.”

I love to get fxxk in a sauna, that is my current endeavor. So what endeavor were they talking about and how they know what my aspiration was.

The above is the most irrelevant letter of rejection for something so plain in our life. The workshop is not like some professors invited to town for an academic talk, or important celebrity coming for a show that that every fans has to compete for a space to view a phenomenal happenings.

It is some child play kuti kuti stuff meant for jobless “housewife” like me to pass our mundane days.. Have I not had enough of job rejections recently that even attending a casual 2-hour "hobby-talk" can become so rigid and formal so to speak? Why can’t they apply a more appeasing & reasoning tone (even if they have to lie):

“Due to overwhelming response from the public, the house is full. However, we appreciate your support in our workshop and will take into consideration your interest and keep you inform of similar event in future…..”

At least something to that effect that makes the rejected feel happier & valued with a simple “thank you” at the end of the later.

Now that I have phobia dealing with static board and wasted my precious time getting agitated under daylight to make this rant. I am going back to disturb my pillow and ruffle my blanket until the moon is out again.

“Hoot”

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Midnight Owl

20 years of relationship under rain and shine is not a short period but he still left me.

Yes!! I was 18 and he was slightly senior during our recruit days. Thereafter I was posted to chief clerk office and he disappeared into some engine-reeked guard camp. During ICT we were together again and spend our ICT lifecycle tramping and trudging the ground, making thousands footprint of ours side-by-side, inseparably molded on every corner of Singapore to make way for future infantry.

He is straight and I am gay but during which he was nice to me and I was glad. When we were having a hard time in the field where dust and smoke buried us, and bugs whined at our intrusion and scared the shit out me, he still made a big grin and than playfully nudged me with his hand carry anti-tank weapon to sooth my anxiety..

There were few occasions he saved me from being caught by “enemy” and risked having me to serve guard duty for my oversight. He was an intelligent guy who knew army tricks and it made me feel secured to have him around. We have never requested for deferment in our entire ICT journey because we wanted to be together. It was him who pulled me through numerous national service shits and kept me “safe” from its thunder. When I was teased by other guys, he will step aside to watch until I got drunk in their pleasure and than casually intruded to drag away the slut in danger and save my dignity from disturbers.

The most memorable days was the two nights we spend digging trench. With every 5 thrusts from my spade that can’t even loosen a soil, his single blow will send a whole chunk of rock flying and thick roots breaking away from its tree. I love his energy and enthusiasm when he sprung into shirtless mode with his slack slightly unzipped while at work. After he has created enough depth and width for us to spend our night in the burrow, I did the rest of the chiseling and touching up to make it “homely”. Thereafter we will crawl inside and listen to his favorite XIN YAO – especially Xie Hou – and shared earplugs throughout the night to avoid waking up a ghost. It was my “honeymoon” night and melody of cicadas was welcomed.

Though we have changed camp three times during our ICT, we shared similar thought to be in the same room, have the same cupboard and our bed near each other. We always ate at the cookhouse for 3 basic meals and even grabbed a snack in the late hour if we knew there were any. He was a very thrifty guy and love to stuff oranges inside his No.4 uniform pockets whenever he saw them lying idle in the cook house. Once he also dropped a tablet of sizzling Vit C into my water bottle, to surprise me, during our strenuous march to nowhere.

I was touched when he bought me food after I was unglamorously sprained by man-made pithole during night training and became bedridden. Therafter he never fail to sit next to my bed whenever he returned from training, while still in heavy perspirations, and than whispered cares at me..

I must confess I have tried to stay awake to peep at him every night and never get tired admiring him through our years of aging, since we first met during recruit days. He has a round and macho face that is smooth, fair and well-shaved. There was not a slightest “Beng-ness” in him but someone who is neat, no temper and still look confident deep his dream. In some midnights, this owl was lucky to catch him sleeping with one of his hands inside his shorts, grabbing at my fantasy and probably dreaming of his girlfriend.

BCTC was the most exciting time for me. During First Aid session, I would die for opportunity to hold my hands tightly around his neck and have him forcefully dragged his “casualty” beneath him for a couple meters long and whence his ultimate strength in bed was successfully measured. When it was my turn to do likewise for him, I collapsed and landed on his body couple of times in “exhaustion” or rather my own cheap trick to molest him.

The last time we ever saw each other was when we tried to do our dirty laundry in the bathroom, both still naked after a good shower. We exchanged our assistance, trying to twist and squeeze the last drop of dirty water off our washed uniform together, but my limbs turned soft at the glaring sight of his humongous cock and have my hands twisted by the uniform instead.

The following year was a moment to rejoice the completion of our 13th ICT and scrumptious buffet was hosted in celebration for the end of our tough journey. I expected him to help himself several rounds to the wonderful foods SAF prepared for the first time, no more untasty cookhouse servings, but he was absent……

Later, I found out that since our last BCTC and my memorable encounter with his captivating dick, he and other pioneer of senior age were already on their way to be officially discharged of service. I headed to the spread of buffet, wanted to eat his share but could not bring myself to enjoy the food without his presence. Eventually, I took a few selections of food and confined myself to a quiet corner never before happened in my army days….

If only the twilight zone did not separate gay and straight people, we could have been a blessed couple if both were either way. I seek tonight moon for an answer why you have been nice to this lonely owl all these years and wished you were still here to bring me out of my current wretch. If only......, anyway Bye Bye my beloved camp buddy. :(

*hoot*

http://www.muziboo.com/MidnightOwl/music/xin-yao-xie-hou/

As friends in army for so many years, don't you have his number? Don't you call him out on weekends for movies? You only meet him during ICT? Now that both of you do not have ICT anymore, he is totally lost from you?

my geek gay blog at www.formanz.com

Guest Ironrod

Oh Owl don't despair, sometimes we just need a break before we move on further.

I think most important is we must always be humble no matter in what situation.

Lastly, I also had a very closed army buddy whom I hug to sleep so very often till my other bunk mates protest.

The last time I saw him was at his wedding and I attended it with my bf.

What I am trying to say is......we have to be realistic in life.

Instead of blaming the world, we have a choice to make our own life worthy.

Cheers - Mr Owl.

Guest Midnight Owl

LETTER TO CAMP BUDDY, AKA THE SKY EAGLE

OF MIDNIGHT OWL, THE SKY EAGLE AND THE BIRDS KINGDOM

Dearest Sky Eagle.

You are the mightiest of all eagles in my time and a gift to me by fate. Your true mettle shown in difficult situations was impressive, and you look handsome and stout every time we met to serve the Birds Kingdom. I believed you already knew I am a gay owl and it doesn’t bother you whether our orientation rhymed, as far back as our recruit days.

I am grateful to you for not loathing this owl for which he is, because you were always ready to stretch your wings and shelter me when an invisible calling was heard. It happened, when I lost a key to my bunk cupboard and the stubborn padlock wouldn’t give way, without further hesitation you blew it into many splinter with your powerful side-kick. It was a huge relieving favor.

You have the unsurpassable courage and confident, well respected by birds of different rank and feathers who were fighting silently to have you in their team. Thus, I have never felt so triumphant we were sticky birdie, without needing a match-maker.

A young scholarly Platoon commander, who can’t match your army-tricks, had to rely regularly on you as his walking compass. When beckoned, you never failed to carry your assignments with certainty of success and than emerged stunning at the end of it. As a result, whenever you jumped into the unknown, all the birds confidently follow.

As much as I lauded your great achievement for our platoon, I was reluctant to have my buddy separated under command and than left the peace-loving owl to his own devices to deal with unforeseen situation. Fighting between men and machines, cluelessness and in darkness, accident could happen without your presence. I fell into a man-made trap and broke my ankle, resulted in scar for life. It was my injury that exposed the tenderly side of you, and mild the sore on my wound.

Our 2 consecutive nights in trench was a successful “cohabitation”, milking every precious moment we could lived our night without 3rd party interruptions and chatted incessantly under the starry sky with dozen tea lights dancing gaily inside our trench. Musing you with a tint of gayness.

When the moon reached its peak and nightingales cried foul over my unending rant, we returned to catch our dream. With our poncho bonded neatly, you lay facing the breezy sky; legs stretched out suggestively and rested on the sentry of our newly minted “home”. Close beside you, lays an owl beaming under the moon, cherishing your companion throughout his smooth dream. The dreamy night has never been safe and beautiful.......

The morning after, you took a leak below some durian trees, hoping for its fruit to fall just by staring few feet’s high. Next to where we slept, a bunch of yellow rambutan with all its sweetness was readies for savoring and thereafter, left me wondering about your secret source of our ants-infested fruit.

After lunch, you drowsed under a shade, titillated by gay owl doing what he did - buried our rambutan seeds - to atone us for breaking roots with your unstoppable bull strength the night before. As I wrote, those seeds have probably matured into many mini trees as token of owl’s romantic nights with eagle.

Tonight, I cannot help reminisced our 20 years of adventurous flight under many passing moon, and yet we were separated forever without a proper farewell at the dock. How I wish you could continue to hear my nightly rant, and show me how to be strong in this challenging time. How I wish……..

Bye & Love forever

Midnight Owl

http://youtu.be/0jCNnuAZ_XU

Silent lake is like a mysterious mirror,

It projects wave of moonlight to warm our heart

Quiet uneven lane carries deep mark of our footprints side-by-side,

Ten million little night elves blinking incessantly with envy.

A light breeze sends away eventful layers of clouds

And unveil the moon as our guiding light.

You looked at me without a word; your lovely smile lifted my heart.

I looked at you in quiet affection; a scene I hope will never pass...

We paced in light steps to avoid breaking the dew between the grasses, or

Waking up dream of night creatures along our path.

Drew by the stunning view of lake and distant mountain from the past,

Colorful petals scattered to form our romantic aisle.

Night gradually embraced a pair of traveler on thousand miles,

With the moon leading us…...

*hoot*

Guest Midnight Owl

Does it occur to anyone that when you missed someone dear to you, you tend to like everything about him including the foods he loves and songs he played?

Sky Eagle loves 新谣 (Singapore songs composed by group of young talents in the 80s). We have been close for such a long time, he will hum pieces of its tune in his joyous mood or whenever he was free from training. Sometimes I joked that he was too “noisy” after our strenuous exercise and ended up being locked tightly under his thighs to receive several rounds of unbearable tickles until I cry mercy and a slight hard-on. Now I tried to relate those songs to him in this quiet time and even attempted to translate them to see what they actually meant to get a small glimpse out of his life?

I have been a little melancholic of late and getting rather exhausted with job hunt that led nowhere near an ideal. I went to Clementi to buy some oranges before heading to MRT toilet to pee. To my disappointment, clement MRT toilet was still as gross as before, and gone bizarre with thick poo spilling all over the place, leaving no cubicle spared from angry filth. What a disgusting and smelly day to begin to lighten a heavy mood.

Yearned for a peaceful & clean place, Mac Ritchie Reservoir came to my mind since people have mentioned about its open shower and the fascinating “activities” nearby. I prefer its quiet ambience and the surrounding nature and on windy day it can be quite soothing.

I saw a couple of cruise birds in the spacious washroom and heard one splashing heavily next door. It was tempting for a lone heart but I wasn’t in the mood with an occupied mind. A stocky Malayan Bird let out his cock to bait this owl but the sky eagle in my heart forbade letting him in, not for now.

At the nearby café, I saw the famous RI uncle roving his eyes at students nearby. He defines the word “LONESOME” through his behavior. I truly felt for him not because I adore him but he was holding to a crutch this time and still seen tirelessly limping from place-to-place, soaking in the merriments of students to keep his memory alive – so he claimed when pried by inquisitors. Nobody could easily read his mood as much as this forlorn owl who have seen him being who he was for almost 10 years, or could have been longer if I have noticed him much earlier. If someday he couldn’t move with ease, will he still find other meaning to live again? All the common gay meanings would suggest fact is best left to mystery and than happily ignored to let the presence count for itself….hmmm, whatever.

Anyway, undeterred by his presence, there was no better place to start listening to another of Sky Eagle’s favorite timeless piece and have my pen walking through its lyrics….

My link

Above thousand seagulls, an eagle hovers

Above an owl, your wings shelter

Amidst quiet sea or angry tide

You never seem to falter.

Under million of glittering stars

You led them to their home

Across many voices of the sea

Some steered from their path

You never seem to grumble

There was passion in you unknown

Persevered through many years of storm

Rains are like dews falling from your back

You remain unwavered without a sigh

In group, you were my guide

Alone, you were my confidant

Through adventure, you gave me confident

For love, and I see dedications

The beauty of your mighty shadow

Lives in my memory.

I do not know how long it took me to be engrossed before lifting my head and caught the RI uncle grinning like crazy in my face. I felt embarrassed and awkward. OK, I confessed I was a little flattered since he was well-known for liking young sweet things in school uniform. May be this somber gray owl suddenly became more vulnerable to prey on than those wary students?

When I was about to leave him to his own fantasy, I caught sight of something above the table where I sat, and by coincident, it was sky eagle!!!

eagle2.jpg

Time is merciless and surpassing 10000 viewership stands testimony to that. It is kind of sad but I still want to grab my roti prata from midnight shop nearby. I am moving on from now and hopefully sky eagle continue to guide me in spirit……..

*hoot*

Guest JustTheTruth

You are narcisstic drama queen lol. You need to get a life and stop complaining. Just saying. I hope this is all just writing and you're not a complainer like this in real life, if you really are depressed about everything, do look at the bright side once in awhile. It might do you good. :)

Guest Bear kor kor

Time is merciless and surpassing 10000 viewership stands testimony to that. It is kind of sad but I still want to grab my roti prata from midnight shop nearby. I am moving on from now and hopefully sky eagle continue to guide me in spirit……..

Owl arr, Yao Jia You orh. Ganbatte :)

Bear kor kor want to see you succeed in life okay.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Midnight Owl

Mother owl has been anxious of late, her strong motherly instinct knew something is not going smooth in owl’s little life. Owl wanted to be left out socially and preferred a world without any pretentious companions when invitation arrived. Owl does not have the appetite to mingle with family guest of snobs and sarcasms. Many were opportunists and they hurt owl spiritually when he was a little chick learning to fly.

Father owl suspected owl is gay and will look at my unsuspecting luminous eyes when handsome birds appeared and than try to catch the hue playing thru the light of my horny eyes, to justify his suspicion. Thereafter he will keep very quiet about what he saw and return to his self-centered world again.

In fact, father owl has known his son is gay many years ago. The “accident” happened when I tried to amaze him with some overseas trip photos, uploaded into my laptop. While happily scrolling through those screen size sceneries, an Ang Mo grabbing a long curvy cock suddenly appeared in the midst of my pride and jolted father from his seat. I thought I have deleted all those Kristen Bjorn photos from his world of men movies, but this one probably escaped my detection or saved by virus to shame me on that fateful day. I fumbled to switch off my PC, but the flat gadget still pondered for few seconds to condemn me before blacking out the screen complete. It may be ten years ago and I believe the embarrassing incident remain fresh in father owl memory and recently, he became more conscious again but it doesn’t really matter to me now.

When father owl thought his son was straight but turned out to be gay. When I thought my PC was serene, a stubborn pxxn star appeared as freak joke. Hope looks transient, like freckles on the moon’s face or was that the clouds floating before it. From the many promises made in the unpromised land, nothing is to be expected and nothing is real before the rejected eyes - Spirit of the mountain didn’t want me and the fallen tree forsook me. What would the cosmos have me do?

Dwelling in the darkest moment of owl’s life, there is streak of inexplicable lights which seems like a compact glint of hope, confident, miracle and conscience combined. I don’t exactly know what made unless it glows. I am not expecting a glow in life that matches the color of moon but a little along those stars playing beside her. Than again, the answer I am getting from the midnight wind may be as void as this silent hour.

Happy National Birdsday!

*hoot*

Guest Midnight Owl

It was an uneventful night at club 17. I stalked a young bear that is too good for me and ended up fruitless. I spend my day there pondering on many things and than Boarded a packed bus home but managed to get a seat. Unfortunately all the office workers thronged at the following bus stop and a pussy was forced to stand next to me or she didn't want to move to the rear.

I tell you, her pussy smells like shit. She doesn't look like office worker, a PRC or what, I do not know. The stench was so unbearable that a Caucasian stood up gentlemanly and let her take his seat. And the smells temporary subsided but the whiff of it was still noticeable. I thought I could bear it all the way home using the perfume on my shirt to conceal the odor.

When the bus arrived at orchard Road, I choked again and feeling nauseous over the spreading odor that became stronger again. I have no choice but to alight at the expenses of waiting for the next bus. Damned!!! Anyone encounter such smell when taking bus or MRT? This is my first encounters and I don't know what caused that smell. She didn't carry any grocery bags, was it her pussy, ass, her socks or body odor....it really smells like dead rat. As I wrote, I think the unpleasant smell still linger in my nose. Yuck!!!

*hoot*

Guest Midnight Owl

Despite my nightly rants, I still strongly believed local service standard sucks big time! I know of this noodle stall which never seemed to bother about their lousy service. 4 out of 5 times, I was made to face their music when trying to order a simple bowl of noodle.

Same auntie – same stall

--------------------------------

My first encounter - patronized this noodle stall and yet greeted with grumbles from auntie about her customer, before me, who wanted extra leaf of vegetable which seemed to cost the seller a bomb.

My 2nd encounter - I ordered Minced pork noodle (Bar Chor Mee) and requested to have my meatball substituted with fish ball. She made a fuss that my request was making her life difficult on a busy day.

My 3rd encounter - I stood at her counter, waited for her to finish packing her fridge with raw meats. When she noticed me, she proceeded to her water basin to do other chores. My presence was deliberately ignored until I raised my voice to ask if anyone was around. She returned to serve with sulky face.

My 4th encounter - the stall was free from customer and the auntie was caught yawning. When she saw me approached, she gestured with hands on her hips and head moving impolitely like wanting to challenge to a fight. It was a rude body language to address her customer. I shook my head and walked away feeling disgusted, never to deal with her again.

2nd Auntie –same stall

----------------------------

My 5th encounter at around 8.30am, a different auntie attended to me and told me that the preparation was not ready and asked me to come back at 9.am for my noodle.

I returned at 9.15am (15 minutes late) to ensure she was not rushed. Instead of telling me the preparation was still underway, she stared at me for more than a minute as if I was a nuisance of her life. I didn’t move, like an owl confronted with serpent ready to spit her poison and sure she did. The next moment, she waved me away with angry tone that her stall will open at 10am. I felt insulted and “assured” her I am fine with her taking her own sweet time. Immediately thereafter, she grumbled to the dishwasher that I was such a pesterer. I never look back since. Indeed my stomach was empty with hunger but I don’t deserve such lousy attitude from the same stall umpteen times.

I suspect they could be anti-gay. On two occasions, the 1st auntie addressed me as “Miss!” Yes, I may look gentle and soft but that doesn’t mean I am a “queenie” and deserved to be treated impolitely. I have seen loudly and colorful queens in any gay gatherings and I pale by comparison. You could easily spot Queen Bee, Chub Queen, Bear Queen, Noisy Queen and all mother sisters Queens in any gay events. I am sure the Queens or princess from all kingdoms will face the same music for trying to patronize the above two anti-gay aunties.

Uncle – Same stall

-----------------------

Damned it! Why do I love their laksa so much? I thought this uncle must be quite different from his Obasan colleagues. Besides, he looks so dazed & mild when seen busy counting cash in his till.

I ordered my laksa and gave him $5.00. He insisted that I have already paid and than returned me $2.50 as change. I was like “HUH?” and yet he remained stubborn and pressed me to keep the change.

It was Saturday afternoon and he was probably too focus with horse bet that he forgot to switch on the stove to heat up his laksa gravy. He told me to wait half-hour for the gravy to be heated up. I could have walked away on hearing a long wait. What the hack!!! A free bowl of laksa bundled with $2.50 free cash. Worth the wait!!!

While I was drinking my tea and browsing the recruitment advertisements from Straits Times, the half hour waiting time has probably brought back the uncle sense (or cents) and finally he realized being shortchanged. He was too embarrassed by his stubborn mistake and decided to ignore me after the gravy has reached to a boil.

I walked up to him and enquired (with thick skin) whether my Laksa was ready. At that moment, a shift cashier came in and checked with the uncle whether I have paid for my order and he said “NO”. I took the $2.50 freebie in my hand and returned it to the cashier as payment. As a net result, a bowl of piping hot laksa was served – free of charge!!!!!

Thanks god for the small gain dealing with all the pains I have encountered. I will never eat from this same stall again.

I think the moon heard me too.

*hoot*

Guest imseeker

we should have the option to 'like' postings made by our guests like before! :huh:

midnight owl you should just become a user like the rest of us lol.

anyway hope to hear from you soon

*hoot*

LOL

*hoot*

I don’t know what to say. A long time friend, of mine, is a tomboyish pigeon. I have known her for 15 years through difficult times before she recently got married to someone she hardly knew (like 6 months?); to satisfy her accumulated sexual lust.

All these years, she has treated gay owl fairly well and offered varieties of bird seeds whenever we met to share harmless stories and regale under old tree. In recent years, she began to vie owl as her competitor. Sometimes, she pried too deep into owl’s personal life which makes me feel uncomfortable and Owl has to lie my way out of her curiosity.

She knows owl has certain “intelligence” she could tap and employ them to gain some credit for her simple and well paid secretary job which I thought worth around $5000 per month. There were times she screwed up at work and not knowing it until owl has to remind what she did was wrong, after she boasted about her deluded capability.

Over the weekend, I accidentally discovered that her monthly salary was nearly $10K with an easy job portfolio.

Her high paying job has also given her immense dignity to judge her newly wed husband, making unfair comparison about him with other male friends whom have better quality than the husband she lamented.

As such, she continued to meet those guys she knew and manipulated them at work, complicating other people relationship with her.  It reminds me of a movie “My best friend's wedding” or was it "fatal attraction" with bad intention.

The pigeon has suddenly become so stranger in Owl's life and I wished I knew who she was, resulted in losing my joy to chat with her and she probably sensed it too.

It was one of those stressful days again, trying to run away from the pigeion.  Fortunately, owl has a small but comfy nest in BW, hidden from the pigeon.

*hoot*

Edited by Midnight Owl

58eefe1a5c2e3549913320.gif

It was frustrating to lose an important business card when you needed it most.  It  is special to me because  Owl has picked it up from a streetside promoter, who tried to draw customer to a Malay masseur shop. When Owl received the business card,  I look for the words that mentioned “other services”. 

Owl was horny and has to seek relief through cruising in the open or other convenient places such as massage parlors which provided  kinky business before the sauna days.

Than, I found what I was looking in the business card – “we also provide many other forms of relaxing services to ease your tension”. Was I reading too deep into those words? But nothing beat wanting sex so badly and I boldly picked up the public phone and made  a quick anonymous enquiry.

My heart almost stopped when someone finally answered the phone;

Owl:  “is this a massage shop?”

a time-wasting question that allowed me to warm up for my next important question. Immediately, the other chap started to sell…

Shop: ”Yes, we provide Thai massage, Balinese, Malay style….foot …”

Owl:  “what do you mean by other forms of relaxing services mentioned on your business card?”

I blushed at my own courage and wondered how the other side would respond. When I thought the guy may hung up thinking it was a prank.

Shop: “it depends on which part of your body needed special attention and we will see what we can do to help.”

Hmmm…that sound like a treat, but I was not getting anywhere near my destination. Owl decided to throw my last bet with a mutter:

Owl: “I am gay………”

Shop: ”Oh….that can be discussed if you drop by at our shop….” 

Owl hung up the phone and flew down without further delay. Actually, I was not too far away from the shop where I made the call. *tongue-in-cheek*.

Outside their shop near Bugis, I loitered. The door was locked and the lights were off. I didn’t want to give up. I peeped outside the door, peered through the window, stared at their signboard and tried to pass time for about 15 minutes before a tall and muscular Malay man came with a bunch of clanging keys to unlock his door. He smiled at me but didn’t solicit for business.  Owl was desperate than ever..

Owl: “you provide massage service?” I called this morning because I saw your name card few days ago….”

The Muscular Malay told me it was probably his morning shift colleague who picked up my call and than he led me to a bed behind a curtain.

He was professional and we started off with his superb massage treatment  but owl wanted more:

Owl: “I actually told your colleague I am gay…….”

The Malay man told me he knew I am gay the moment he set his eyes upon me at the door and proudly introduced himself as a bouncer in one of Singapore gay clubs. He than rolled up his short sleeves and flexed his muscles to convince and tempt me. While he was at it, I felt his pressure began to regress, it seemed he was horny after my gay admission. He turned me over, rubbed my chest effortlessly and began to confess:

Shop: “you actually look quite attractive, would you like to be my steady? I prefer Chinese guy to be my bf….” 

His unexpected request stunned me but I could not reject him for fear of consequences, because Owl was already naked in bed, wearing nothing and the door was locked. He proposed again as if I did not hear him clearly. I smiled hesitantly and he probably got the drift.

With owl’s meat fresh for take, he ripped off his shirts, unzipped his jeans and  top me. Being forced with tremendous pressure from his heavy weight & strength, I was “brutally” sodomised. At the same time, I was afraid of being raped because I was a virgin than. Thus Owl let him do as he pleased, as long as he kept his tool outside the boundary of my asshole. I felt very uncomfortable with his rough gym-bod rubbing against my soft skin, creating both hot & aching friction with his jeans on. He was rocking the daylight out of me and flipping me like a piece of helpless roti prata to suit his curves, until his warm juice flowed all over my body. 

As a service provider, he felt obligated to make me cum too. He laid me comfortably on the bed and turned my head facing his unzipped jeans. He than planted his semi-erected cock into my mouth and made me breathed thru his pubic hair. He stretched out his other oily hand to stroke my dick. This was the moment I have plotted for the whole day, like a hungry baby finally coaxed and coddled with a pacifier, sucking greedily until the last drop of milk is emptied. Owl climaxed too.

After we were cleaned and dressed up, he charged Owl $50 instead of $80 for the overall services.  As we headed to the door, he wanted me to reconsider his proposal to be his boy friend. I did not reply because his service was not cheap and I was fully exhausted after the rough sex. 

The above happened more than a year ago and the shop has since been relocated.

Owl is still scrambling through the nest for that piece of missing business card at this hour…..

*hoot*

Edited by Midnight Owl
Paragraphing

Just woke up from my sleep to haunt the night again. *hoot*

Earlier in the night, I went to Shop-N-Save for some grocery and noticed a good-looking and slightly matured customer being busy at the canned food department. He was attentive to the details printed on the can labels and I suspect he is a foreigner (pinoy, myanmese, Thai, Vietnamese?) but I can’t really figure which nationality he came from. He is certainly a non Chinese because he has a dark brown tone skin color and certainly make the mark of guy next door kind with his casual and careful attire.

While I was at cashier ‘A’ paying for my groceries, there was a slight commotion at cashier ‘B’ because he only had $10 in his wallet and was short of 0.30cts for his overall purchases. The cashier wanted to take away one canned food from him but he insisted on wanting it despite his cash shortage and wouldn’t want to budge, probably begging for the cashier to be flexible or show sympathy. Though Owl has tried to be thrifty, I felt for him and quickly dug out the last coins in my wallet and passed it to the cashier to let him have the canned food. I think the cashier was touched and decided not to take my money but let her customer leave with what he wanted. Yes, it was a little conspiracy between me and the cashier that her wealthy boss could afford a little loss but the poor man should not go hungry…..

Lugged with 2 bags of groceries, I passed by an executive condominium near my home and saw a chinese couple waited at its entrance. When they saw Owl approached, the husband & wife quickly covered their nose, a gesture that they are allergic to the smell of HDB Owl crossing their path.

One night, 3 scenes – the handsome poor who has exhausted all his money for a canned food, the jobless and "smelly" owl with limited mean and the rich one who probably has a life-time debt servicing his “palace” that make him feel high from earth. I wonder, did he manage to touch the moon from his “high place” or have I already touched mine for what Owl did? I have no answer because when human are as dead in their sleep as the night, Owl can't see any differences in them.

*hoot*

Edited by Midnight Owl

One night, 3 scenes – the handsome poor who has exhausted all his money for a canned food, the jobless and "smelly" owl who to spend within his mean and the rich one who probably has a life-time debt servicing his “palace” that make him feel high from earth. I wonder did he manage to touch the moon from his “high place” or have I already touched mine for what I did. I have no answer because when human are as dead in their sleep as the night, Owl can't see any differences in them.

*hoot*

LOL :clap:

Owl stood at one of the few highest building in Singapore, like a refugee among others, waiting to find a mean to an end. Do not mistook owl was planning to jump down, the place was over crowded with youngsters fresh from school at the recruitment office and Owl was forced to stand near a tall window, overlooking the skyscrapers beneath me.  Owl felt dizzy because of height allergy if perched on the topmost of the world.

The agent came with a list of obsolete jobs, with no takers  and the most probable one was too pathetic to swallow, like an elephant offered a crumb for survival. It was a wasted trip.

Back to earth, I was feasted with buffet of sexy men crossing my path in the city.  Men of all ages and sizes have very interesting frontal under their pants.  A couple of executives have a rise, almost touching their belt and proud to show their natural bulge or was it erection due to work stress? Caucasians and Indians with lengthy tool, diagonally parked and could easily mistaken as kept gadget or accessories curled inside their pants pocket. Construction workers, too, were having their idle time ogled at executive girls, and scratched  their balls deliberately when met with their object of affection. Their heavy meat, too, was noticeable from the cradle of their seasoned jeans as if they didn't have an undearwear.

Regardless of the untouchable hard-on encounters, it was my fruitless trip to town, which I hardly visit nowadays due to overcrowding and without meaningful purposes. Unlike my regular cruised trips in the past when gay sex in this area were abundant, the current Raffles Place look “lack-luster” to be called gay homely anymore.  Ironically, the increased population didn’t bring much gay crowd into the scene, except a lonesome aged man with his face drooped sadly at the urinal bowl, salvaging his remaining gay days in the squeaky clean and silent toilet.  Probably, he was as jobless and lonely as Owl too.

*hoot*

Edited by Midnight Owl

Shrouded in secrecy, agent forwarded my resume to a company I have no clue of. Thereafter, I was short listed for a reluctant job again.

Owl has not much confident working for an Indian company with a strict indian lady boss. The following are ridiculous multi-tasked responsibility packaged into the following:

Duties & Responsibilities:

Minutes taking during committee meetings, prepare memo and report using appropriate software.

Handle staff payroll, company logistics documentation, financial forecast and budget, business planning……

Execute special research and data analysis, perform marketing project, materials and write-up,

Investor’s relationship, media exposures……and

Prepare legal contract for investors, project management, purchases for the group….create internal control processes….

Assist in Committee meeting materials…….set up and maintain filing systems….

In charge of customer collections, full sets of accounts and GST/tax matters…….,

Monitor staff Movements….liaison with banks, lawyers….and co-ordinate work-flow within the group.

Business performance analysis, detailed variance analysis and attend to monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual committee/directors meetings, and

Function as freight forwarders to the company and its group, inventory check/counts/control, manage auditor……

Ordering of supplies for office and co-ordinate payments for group of companies……and

Liaison with external service providers, contractors, accountant, lawyers, stat boards……

PR role, meeting clients and do presentation on site. and

Report work accomplishment at the end of the day…….AND

The following took the cake:

Notwithstanding the above jobs and responsibilities, candidate is to assist all other corporate (including corporate secretarial support) and Operational matters…and must be prepared to take urgent calls outside office hours and……

Any ad-hoc assignments as deemed fit from time to time by management staffs….and

Served as a full fledge PA to one of the foreign bosses.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sound like a million dollar job?

The stingy boss is putting her bet to pays peanut and gets someone cheap and good and ya! Interviewer reminded owl she is a straight forward and “no-nonsense” woman when it comes to making mistake in any of the above assigned tasks.

Her desperation has stretched the interview 3-hour long and bombarded a sleepy Midnight owl with all her expectations as if I am a keen Octopus. In between the lengthy conversations, owl just laughed it off with occasional hand gesture over my mouth in a gayish manner hinting that I am also a no-nonsense gay, so that she could read my sissy sign and let me off her authoritative blabbers.

One final push at the door, she tried her last luck to motivate me to build my passion working in the company. I think I should suck a few more cocks to grasp such enlightenment.  Anyway, the agent didn’t call to check whether owl survive the interview, or they probably thought Owl was already dead by then.

*hoot*

Edited by Midnight Owl

• 1 month later...

Owl went into exile, wandering like nobody to find my path but the battle was daunting with ground full of venomous snakes.

When I told a lady interviewer that this Owl is single, she immediately sensed a gay target and gave me the look like a revengeful evangelist filled with murderous hate. The hopeless HR manager, who was with her,  was too afraid to take side. Having killed my purpose of putting me there to advance her cause of bashing me verbally, Owl has to charge back tactfully, until the hateful interviewer found neither reason in herself to argue nor keeping Owl to dilute her bossy self-righteous belief.

Some SME bosses were worse to say the least; they were generous with sarcasm and harsh in their remarks after warming up the interview. Talking intelligence with them will only aggravate their unkind words, feeding you with many pills for a simple flu. While I was prepared to accept lower market rate, rejecting such choppy endeavor was the only sensible option.

MNCs and agents weren’t as promising as they seemed. Online or onsite, I completed pages after pages of their applications like striptease dancer doing his best, peeling every layer of my skin to bare. Thereafter, they disappeared without a trace, robbing my nakedness and dignity without any acknowledgement or at least thankless words of asking me to rest in peace.

Browsing online jobs was like scavenging through a heap of old garbage. Some stayed too long and became stale you won’t want a second look. I have already tasted some of their filth, unless you pity them which must be reciprocated with minimum kindness. Others seemed workable, but they calibrated it too heavy beyond our reach and thus stayed there forever to gather dust, such that their self-importance became meaningless eventually.

All these vacancies look lonesome and repetitive, replayed daily like a broken record till it became as irrelevant as they thought we were, and than they whined Singapore has no talent. To add insult to injury, a handful of such vacancies were picked and polished by agents as new and than presented them as exclusive vacancies, which turned out to be the same haunted house that previously spooked me. It was embarrassing not to be pre-empted by such desperate agents, who targeted on commission, and they were not apologetic under the protection of their in-house secrecy rules that not to disclose their clients who took my resume to muse.

However, there were also good recruitment agents which seemed far and few, pearl among the grains and they knew where I was coming from after I related my encounters.

While I was on fruitless job hunt, my home phone suddenly rang; it gave me a lousy fright. The male caller turned out to be a determined promoter, selling singtel products and services Owl wasn’t interested. He was persistent to get me persuaded. Frustrated, I felt the hornet nest was stirred in me, my territory violated. I slurred through the phone with endless ecstasies, wanted so much to be compensated for the bad vibes I have endured. I stung him freely with erotic concoction, not caring if he protested and than steamed he to silence until my space finally reclaimed before slamming down the handset.

Where were all the newly minted vacancies or newly created jobs that our country often boasted about? I am clueless whether MOM data was collected from the sky to look politically beautiful or the ground like you and mine that painted the reality of an ugly picture we live in.

Religiously, I returned to online job portals without much hope, the same old grave yards with the same list of unclaimed tombs that stood lifeless for months to years. A few were too embarrassed they fogged itself with confidentiality, nameless and unidentifiable, hoping for job explorers to trip and bury in.

Exhausted with life, I sunk my head into the pillow, shutting down the online world. However, I kept my hand phone near, just in case some recruiters decided to spook me with another Halloween trip. Bad dream or unexpected call, I wonder which is more nightmarish to me now….

*hoot*

Edited by Midnight Owl

Mother owl thought I look better with slight long hair covering my forehead. Sometimes,  it seemed interesting too when men (usually old one) casted their 2nd look at me if a breeze swept my hair sexily, half masking my forehead which look so Mag Ryan, or so Owl shameless thought. The problem is, some half blinded people will mistook me as Missy or Madam if I don’t get my hair properly trimmed to man’s measure.

Reluctantly, I went to a Malay barber despite mother owl insistent & flattering words that her son still look sunny without needing an urgent haircut. I did it partly for my future job interview because Singapore swift traffic has the tendency of ruffling my hair all over the place like medusa gone wild before Owl kills another rude interviewer.

Fortunately the barber is a handsome average age guy, and I usually allowed them free will to deal with my hair since I am not a stylist.  However this chap went overboard (as newbie?) and I was a shave closer to look like Sigourney Weaver’s shavened head in her Alien movie. Thereafter, he held the mirror for me to stare left, right and center. Was it a crew cut, spiky cut or trendy cut? As an average Joe who has long lost my sexual identity, since birth, I am not good in judging my own look or whether I look man in whatever new form Owl appeared in front of the mirror.  Thus I accepted the given hairstyle and let other people judge whether I am still who I am despite the bold hair change. Anyway, I am glad for such simple neat cut. Thus I forgave the chap for overdid his skill to save me an extra trip & dollar to meet him less sooner next time.

After washing my hair and cleaning up, Owl looked into the mirror again for vanity sake, on closer look, happily no more missy or auntie to be called but I thought I saw a nun instead….…..

Whatever.

*hoot*

Edited by Midnight Owl

Guest Ironrod

Hope u find a job soon Owl.

I think u write well and I assume u have no problem communicating with people.

The problem with jobs is that they tend to feel those currently have a job is better then those already jobless. So if you can't get a full time job perhaps u should try a temp job which sometimes have potential to become a perm?

I don't know your age or speciality but sometimes it's good to be humble and focus on making money not care much about personal feelings. When I am upset abt work, I login to bank account and I feel better already seeing the money growing in my bank. Ehheh

U take care yeah?

• 3 weeks later...

I bumped into sky hawk on my way for an interview appointment. He is a married man with children and people called him young daddy among Delta comrades.

Hawk, slightly fairer, is the 2nd most handsome guy next to sky eagle, both tall and stocky, with muscle and brain. However, hawk can be a nagger during difficult situation unlike sky eagle, who was patient and emotionally steady. We had a brief chat about yesteryears in uniform and because of my new crew cut, he felt somewhat nostalgic about my look, recalling army days and others who have already disappeared after fulfilling our ICT cycle. Many birdies including this hawk knew Midnight Owl is gay. Though, I may feel quite out of place in their straight world, the camaraderie in Army days has never been stronger. They were gentle and friendly people with care, unlike the way they pitched other straight men with strength for strength.

Recently, a falcon, nicknamed “culled commando”, caught me by surprise at Popular bookstore and sprung his arm tightly around me by surprise. Owl blushed in public.  We connected instantly,  heart-to-heart, the short memorable moment then was also our last moment, because his wife was giggling and nudging him to release me immediately. Falcon, too, was from Delta company.

All those years in Delta, I was happily surrounded by tough and manly genes, with sound chemistry. Owl was an opener to straight men who witnessed a soft & merry gay owl taking life challenge in camp, with resilience and joy, capable of curing man’s exhaustion and strengthening their mood in tough places. Sky eagle was key behind all my zest and confidence, without him my entire army story would have been re-written.

However, I have reservation giving these favored guys my number - the sun and moon know its place. Perhaps as personal consolation, distancing is just another form of attraction, like the hawk casting his unforgettable look at me, hoping I could stay a little longer when my train arrived.  Anyway, I was too embarrassed to break news about my jobless status to hawk, and hopped into the train reluctantly gesturing him farewell. If he was sky eagle, I would have cancelled my appointment and eloped with him for all his familiar spiritual support.

When I arrived to meet the interviewer, the ambience for personal talk was too awkward inside a packed Starbuck. The interviewer told me her company was too small for proper chat and picked starbuck as her convenient place, and she loves coffee too, which I suspected was her core motive of killing two birds with one stone. Owl cautioned her to spare me the discomfort of giving out confidential information in public space, even if I have to protect my ex-employer for “ill treated” me. Unfortunately, her first loud shot breached my request and subsequent questions  pushed Owl to the wall.  Patrons started to stare in our direction and she happily opened my resume on the table to glaring eyes around us.  Owl was strangled and choked for more than half hour and  nearby customers were agitated and left feeling unease about the whole interview process.  Eventually, I decided to pull a stop signal and sealed a quick negative exit.

I returned to the same place where I met sky hawk, wanting to make up for my earlier rush and our lost time together. Talking to a man I knew is more wholesome than so many strange women, in all previous interviews,  who took my concerted effort to co-operate as their personal joy ride.

Owl searched among the heavy crowds where me and the hawk departed,  but he has already flown away and I felt a part of me has died once again…...….

*hook*

Edited by Midnight Owl

A man goes bear hunting. He gets up at the crack of dawn

and is looking over the bear trail and sure enough, the sun

comes up and he sees this bear. He squeezes off a round.

Dirt flies. A twig falls off a tree and stuff like that.

He goes running down the hill, looking all over the place,

but he can not find the bear anywhere. Next thing he knows,

he feels a tap on his shoulder and behind him is the bear.

The bear looks at him and says "You're new here, aren't you

pal? We have some rules here. One of them is that if you

shoot at me and miss, I get to make love to you." The guy

bends over and the bear has his way, doggie-style with the hunter.

The man wants revenge. He goes to a gun shop and gets the

biggest gun he can buy and a clip of bullets and goes back

to the hill and sees the bear the next morning. He shoots

- boom, boom, boom. Small trees are falling over the place.

Little boulders are flying. He walks down to the bottom of

the hill, but he can't see the bear. He feels a tap on his

shoulder and it's the bear. The bear says, You know the

routine. Bear does it to him again, a little more rougher

this time and even biting him a little on his shoulder.

The man is red with rage. That night he goes to the army-

navy store to buy an anti-aircraft gun. He spends all

night up on the hill, mounting that sucker down. Sure

enough, at the crack of dawn, the bear comes down the hill

and he lets it fly. Boulders are shooting 150 feet in the

air. Trees are falling over. Dust is flying everywhere.

The guy tiptoes down the hill to look for the bear. He

can't find the bear anywhere. But then suddenly he felt a

strong hug from his back and the bear whispering into his

ear, "Hey, sweetie, you are not really here

for the hunting, are you?"

=========================================================

The point I want to make is although you have attended numerous interviews, you are not really looking for a job are you? You are actually looking for a male manager that can satisfy your repressed fantasies and yet let you earn some money.

I think you need professional help.

On 11/25/2011 at 0:41 AM, Guest said:

The point I want to make is although you have attended numerous interviews, you are not really looking for a job are you? You are actually looking for a male manager that can satisfy your repressed fantasies and yet let you earn some money.

I think you need professional help.

Indeed, but what is so great about male manager?

1st Indian granny interviewer (Who think I am overpaid) 

Based on your qualification, you do not deserve your expected Salary.

2nd auntie interviewer (Who think I am underpaid) :

Why are you lowering your salary so much relative to your last drawn? In fact, we find you too qualified for the post.

3rd young lady interviewer in her 20s (A silkroad journey to meet the actual interviewer)

I am a sales assistant, if you passed my first round of interview, you will be able to proceed to see your immediate superior on your 2nd shortlisting. You will also need to undergo 3rd shortlisting with the deputy GM before she arranged a final conferencing with our boss in UK.

4th woman interviewer in her 40s (Woman who chose to run questioned whether you will stay)

I am still under probation, but you will be replacing my position because I am leaving next week, but I am here to conduct an interview to find your suitability & committal level for my position before you meet the director. What do you see yourselves in 5 years time with this company…….

5th 40yo woman interviewer at Starbuck (Woman insisted to see your dirtly laundry in public area)

Tell me what your previous company do, how they cost their product and how much they profit from it. Besides, why are you still single and how much is your last drawn and what are you expecting? Do you have personal debt?

I am indeed worse than the shooter. The 5 bears had it all. Where can I seek professional help?

Edited by Midnight Owl

When you are bored, anything could happen. I was acquainted with a married straight guy in his late 20s.  In my boring days, I went into this aquarium forum and happily bought a small fish tank for a couple of guppies as companion. I met this guy who was so into guppy and we exchanged our new found hobby.

Not that I am a veteran aquarist or care so much whether my guppy will survive under me, we send at least one daily email to each other.  Each message was about few paragraphs long. As if email was not sufficient, he went further to hp message me regularly, updating his status or enquiring about the progress of my new hobby. It went on to the 2nd month without sign of us cutting down on our communication.

Without seeing each other, he thought Owl was about his age and married too. Occasionally, he will side-track to assume my good look in real life, simply judging by my friendly and candid writing. We never talked over the phone – purely written communication.

60 over days have swiftly passed. Every beginning will come to an end….perhaps this weekend when we meet. How I wish we have never even started at all, neither do I know straight people can be quite chatty and gossipy with another man through mysterious internet. Or may be it was this gayness hidden somewhere in my writing that draws them near? Or  he was still young and love chatting?

Unlike meeting a potential gay guy whom might probably change your life forever and live happily thereafter, Owl doesn't seem harbour such hope over a straight guy but anxiety any less. What will be his reaction if he saw a gray owl with gayness written all over his feathers and than gave me the anti-gay attitude and became tongue-tight on the meeting day?

He may just stop writing in the hope that I get the drift or I decided not to write at all if he is not my “type” of straight guy?  Was Owl thinking too much since this is not about gay meeting to explore sexual possibility?

I hate mystery and surprise, life is already uncertain enough to bear further curiosity here. May be Owl should preempt him I am a gay cock sucker, shall we not see each other?

*hoot*

Edited by Midnight Owl

Finally, my unnecessary fear was over.

The guy stood at 180/75, tall and fair with nice butt. He is not handsome or has the face that gay people will die for. If this happened in gay chase, the reality can be cruel and swift with ideal set high – grabbing the air for excuses to run road and than disappear without a trace. Does anyone wonder gay world made gay people lonely? We love judging book by its cover.

Taking the gay expectation out of my mind, I ended up having a hearty chat with a married guy for 3 straight hours, inside starbuck and under his generous treat. I bought him a small gift as token of appreciation for being my persevered internet friend.

Thereafter, every note from us was as casual and chatty as if we were  our own siblings, no expectation needed, going with the flow to keep both party light and happy. As long as I kept him high like the way I wrote him everyday, there was no fear whether my gayness was leaked.

Than, I called off the day not because I was rude but my bladder was full, so was his. We went to the toilet together. Time out, I have every right to be gay again, and don’t blame me for being horny under the rainy weather to check out his tool.

My hope was dashed when the standing urinal area was full (with gay comrades?). Separated by empty cubicle, I could only hear his powerful pee drumming heavily into the water closet. My fantasy ran wild that his cock could be as long and thick as his size, resulted in me unable to tame mine and my pee started to thin and become difficult. If I stayed a “little longer” to masturbate my heart out, he must be wondering what took me so long inside the cubicle. Thus I still kept to my toilet manners, reluctantly.

Anyway, I just checked on my email a while ago. He wrote again, thanking me for the lovely gift and flattering me that I look 10 years younger than my actual age. With that, it was an assurance that nothing will change between us for as long as nobody knows when the end is.

*hoot*

Edited by Midnight Owl

• 2 weeks later...

With a bat of an eyelid, this year will be gone soon. In my entire life, I am going to make this year-end very special. That is, Owl is not going to make anymore resolution for the rest of my life.

In the past, I adored New Year’s Resolutions. I would decide that come early January, I would awaken into a new world of hope and would spend most of the last week of December to chart new policy for the year ahead. In the end, it makes my life more complex and stressful. The resolution eventually never comes to light. It was like building sand castle to show to the world, but the same world would somehow ruin it. An effortless wave, a sudden torrential rain, a sunny beach boy tossing a ball or even a hyperactive dog could easily destroy everything along its path, including my sand castle.

In this day and age, Christmas noel is too transient to be memorable. As a matter of fact, night Koel's calling into the void seemed closer to my heart now. Having no resolution will at least keep my life simple and ad hoc, thus less disappointment from having one. If I crave for chocolate cookies, I will go and grab one. If nature calls, I will not hold back even when my phone rang or someone knocked on the door. I will keep my heartbeat calmest and oblivion to the world wildest trend. After all, what if tomorrow never comes….?

That’s right; I am heading into a new year like walking into a gay chat room. Don’t place too much hope from it.

Edited by Midnight Owl

• 2 weeks later...

Frankly, I am not a die-hard fan of gay videos when the world of mixed pxxns is spoilt for choice.

Gay pxxn turned me off if I see a muscular and handsome man took the Bottom role, sucking cock and spreading his ass in front of the camera. Ideally, those good looking actor should take the TOP role instead of being “punished” with a dick up his ass. I want to fantasize; I am the bottom guy with my favorite handsome actor topping me in the movie. I do not want him to humble me in bed and than he converted, sissified and in turn screwed by another guy.

Gay Caucasian is often not my cup of tea. I am not criticizing their sexual skill or chiseled bod. Some of them can be quite girlie with smooth shaven dick that look as plain as sausage without a garnish. Besides, Owl believes they are huge for my ass consumption.

Only Japanese among Asian countries has numerous gayest videos with no lack of willing and good-looking men to expose. Among many Japanese porn movies that came free of charge, one need to perform a handful filtering task by cutting away trendy long haired, thin eyebrows and lady-like young boys. Owl prefer executive hunks, provided the handsome guys are not masked, or played the Bottom role because I need a TOP on screen.

Since the internet provides the sky’s the limit of videos treat, I also expand my hunt on straight pxxn videos too, drooling over many fabulous straight cocks from various countries and trying to figure what makes them tick other than their love for pussy.  One thing is certain, unlike guy in gay pxxn; straight cock will never become a pussy. Unless you have a naughty gal who loves sticking dildo up a straight ass as part of their game plan, most straight men would love to bang until the pussy cries foul and arouse my envy...

When one said western pxxn is a whore, the eastern pxxn is dead fish and that I meant the role of their women in bed or sometime the men in action too. Not that I care whether their women performed or acted like jelly in bed, but their behavior decide how skillful a man should react or the amount of cock exposure needed to pound on the fish.

As in many free videos, straight Asian hardcore from Japan, HK, and Korea have its limitation – many actors came from the same pool of people. Though I lauded some Japanese hardcore videos with painstaking storyline and hot sex, the actor will spend several minutes exploring and playing with pussy in magnified details, followed by couple more minutes embracing the woman’s breast while she played dead fish. If toys are used, pussy time will be lengthened.

Instead of wasting some half hour for the guy to fully undress and getting down to business with his cock, I will hit the fast forward button to get their man into real action.

Having said that, Japanese men seemed to have “high tolerance” level, they tossed and flipped their woman in various positions for an hour or two until him finally cummed over her. Sadly, at its finale, the camera man will deprive the viewers of the actor’s expression when he cummed, focus mainly on his firing shot and than show the bed slut licking  her sticky thumb.

The only excitement that draws me was probably their story full of plots, in choice locations and good budget accessories to match. Brutality and humiliation were Japanese specialty cast, until their woman became stunned and dirty. Not that I am a violent maniac, in any pxxn movie, one has to watch with an open mind that the “victims” are ready for the man’s sadistic actions. Mercy has no place in Japanese high standard films.

Thailand straight pxxn’s may still be acceptable for their moderate story and male frontal nudity. Their actors comprised of Ah Beng/Ah Seng type, so were their Ah Lien actress. The main disappointment was to see some actors forcing in action, evidenced by their limpy dick when they feigned high on sex. They are not professional actor and were caught stealing a brief glance at their director in the midst of film shooting. I only picked guys who are slightly fairer and a little hunky whether his dick is limp or hard. Unfortunately, Thai straight hardcore videos are somewhat limited on the internet and I am not talking about Caucasian paying big bucks to lure Thai prostitutes to bed.

Relatively speaking, Philippine pxxn is considered higher grade than Thailand pxxn movie. Their gay or straight movies carry strong society coloration, which includes suburb favor closer to home. Their stories surround people and places where sex equate money in poverty region. The characters are young and bold professional; some good looking and quite artistic. They gave their best performances as real as possible, not merely acting but are actual real character.   However, be warned that their sissy supporting actors can be over the board that made you cringe & discriminate.   Glimpses of circumcised pinoy dicks, half exposed to tease or briefly in full frontal nudity were not uncommon to make audience drool and follow till the end of the movie.  If I am an international film judge, a couple of them might probably make it to international film award for their provocative story and location shoot. It toed along the same line as Singapore movie-  The Pleasure Factory.

Hong Kong, being the pioneer in Asia film, hardly has any hardcore movies. Their soft-core is the most insulting of all to upkeep the crews, and brief fxxking scenes were so staged and full of motion. The actor groaned louder than the actress, with the man’s facial expression so over the top that screamed fake. If you paused on a supposedly rape scene, the actor was actually wearing something dark to protect his private area. Other than entertaining storyline & cheap thrill production, there isn’t much pleasurable incentive to lure a gay like me to a HK softcore scene, unless the actor is my idol, to at least fully bare his butt and strip many times in the movie.

Korea hardcore comprised mainly of the same guys playing with new women. Their male resources are not as varied as that of Japanese counterpart, but both have equal sexy cocks and fxxking strength. Whereas in Korea soft core movie, be prepared for non frontal nudity from the guy and they don’t spend half a time meddling with Korean pussy, which is a plus point for a gay Owl.  Every male actor will have his sex role given, no one will be left behind including the most unappealing faces in their movie. Similar to some Japanese hardcore stories, Korean soft cores are very much on par both in story and location cast. Unless the actor is a hunk with gorgeous face ready to kill, I wouldn’t waste my time rolling in bed without a memorable cock to bring home from Korea.

Unlike some Asian movies,  Western pxxn is so full of hardcore and unmasked exposures. Their straight hunks are power and unreserved, with an hardworking cock for their women begging for more. However, any western guys who took “hours” to pump their blood into their penis to achieve minimum erection will be filtered no less.

As in most developed countries, I foresee china will soon follow suit if they opened “wide enough” in this industry. Starting with their home made straight videos or spy cam, a new norm is appearing. Their handsome guy packaged with heart-throbbing curvy cock with long foreskin ready to show the world. I can never get enough of them.

Having stressed enough about my take in pxxn movies, one might think I am a pxxn expert or movie critique to brat. Frankly, my preference for pxxn is very simple, I love surprises, not staged or prepared. I want to watch straight men in their most original form with untrimmed pubic hair and he jerked messily thinking no one was looking. If you think that is not quite possible, the word “Voyeur” "spy", "hidden", "Caught in the act" and “scandals” might provide some ideas for Owl's favorite taste.

Merry Christmas to all the sluts out there!

*hoot*

Edited by Midnight Owl

Not too long ago, I saw an interesting woman during my lunch time. She was dressed in every way like a man, her baggy Bermuda, an oversized buttoned shirt from a male wardrobe, thick black-framed spectacles of old and a mushroom comedian hairstyle. On first sight, she was passable as a man and not very presentable by any vanity standard. She had a loud and firm voice when she ordered drinks and all eyes were fixated in her direction, disgusted by her un-lady weirdness.

When she finally settled down next to my table, she made a loud sigh of relief from her first sip of coca cola and than licked her lips noisily, seemingly well pleased with life's simple pleasure in a quiet afternoon under aircon roof. Thereafter she dug out an A4 size paper from a bulky havasack and began to fiddle with her pen ready to write. However, no thought came through and she took another sip through the straw before burping out loudly from another wordless satisfaction.

This afternoon, she was sitting alone on low footsteps outside a crowded MRT station. Crouched like a motionless statue, in her usual manly “fashion” recognizable as stocky lesbian among the crowd of ignorant people. She draws her knees up, hugging them with arms like a winter child and beside her; a bloated haversack looks heavy like tonne of rocks weighing on a mountain traveler. Nevertheless, she was very engrossed to the sight, sound and action coming from the shops nearby, oblivion to snobbish stares, living in mental exile...

Everyone who passed by cautiously, tried not to trip over her eccentricity, she wouldn’t care how odd she placed herself in the middle of a cross-road human traffic. Almost in her early 30s, fair face with confident, tough as corporate lady, who probably due to sudden turned of life event resulted in her being that she was, hinting psychic scars. Within her untroubled mind, she wanders about and her eyes beamed only on Bread talk store, where young children DIY rainbow cakes under their parental guidance, a window for her to relive past innocent and pampered lives unencumbered with burdens…..

For half an hour under cheery air, she did not budge until the first drop of drizzle kissed her skin. Her cozy world was broken by the sound of thunder. She stared into the sky with disappointment but realized she wasn’t alone because gay owl was gazing in her direction, bonded in her thoughts too. Suddenly embarrassed for my intrusion into her private sphere, I turned to my untouched ice tea on the table. When I looked up again, she was gone……..

At that moment, the rain came crashing down to fill the void between us and I have never felt so sad seeing such familiarity in another person’s world, shit on by life, as those in mine.

When this year draws slowly to its end, how many people were still lost.......

Anyway, happy new year *hoot*

Edited by Midnight Owl

• 4 weeks later...

Owl was having lunch at 24-hr coffee shop. Out of the blue, a good-looking fair and tall hunk was ordering his meal at one of the mixed veggie food stalls. He isn’t young or old, probably in mid to late 30s and has the body that sell fitness California.

However, what baffled me was the coffee shop helper, with truck-tyre belly, selectively glued his eyes to the hunk and suddenly attracted by what he saw. He was a lazy helper in his 50s and wouldn’t bother to walk around getting others to order for any drinks, which speaks the mentality that he owes no customer who walked into the coffee shop. Instead he anchored himself to just one target, the hunk, and tailed the guy around like a servant until the hunk found an empty seat which happened to be next to owl. The uncle than patiently waited for him to settle down and humbly asked if he wanted any beverage and walked away without paying heed to those who raised their hands nearby to get his attention.

With the speed of light, the fat uncle came with the coffee, and patiently waited for the hunk to get the right set of coins for payment. While waiting, the uncle cast his brief look at owl, reluctant to open his mouth to ask if I needed anything at all, no word from him. Probably I am not his “cup of tea” for his ego was kept high on pedestal. Owl has the urge to signal him to at least look around at those frustrated customers raising hands but he walked away swiftly again, after settling with the hunk. The rest of the people became non-existence to him.

Nothing can be gayer than what I saw and I don’t blame the hunk for being attractive but the bias attitude of the gay uncle was beyond me. Anyway, I am glad for who he thought he was, a coffee helper with an attitude, and nothing more.

*hoot*

Edited by Midnight Owl

• 2 weeks later...

It is not easy being a woman’s gay best friend, especially when she is married. Her husband will be so paranoid that you have to step back, take a deep breath before engaging his jealousy.

In a supposedly casual conversation behind his wife’s back, owl can smell something was amiss from the onset of the husband’s question, regardless how cautious or courteous he phrased it. He will try to find the length of time owl has known his wife, anything she has done or said during his absence or what she particularly likes that he didn’t already know. Like a fisherman pulling and releasing to bait this wary owl, he confessed about his own weaknesses, to test whether I’ve already knew his ilk (thru his wife) thus fallen into his trap for reason to scold his wife in private.

Well, being his wife’s best friend, I have heard of his violence tendency and kept mum to myself. I even knew his wife’s pussy was underutilized, and she has committed adultery for pleasure which she confessed and owl promised her it will be the world best kept secret.

When owl thought straight world was inexplicably messy and scandalous, nature gives it further spicing. A topless man jogged passed us and the husband suddenly stopped talking; his eyes glistened and swam along with the half-naked jogger, both locking eyes. The kind of look that could not escape owl’s gay instinct, the husband likes what he saw; the bastard is a Bi-sexual!

At that moment, I pretended not to notice his secret identity and let him continue to blabber about his marriage after the jogger has disappeared from sight. Who could have guessed while the husband was trying to depress this lonesome owl for friending his wife, he ended up unraveling the puzzle before my very eyes.

For ethical sake, as much as I have sworn not to divulge the wife’s private affairs, I have decided to protect the husband’s bi-sexual world too. If he pushed his jealousy again or beat up my best friend in future, I will create a drama to let him bonk gay owl to prove his wife innocence and make him choose either to love her or me even more – just kidding.

Anyway, I just love my 100% gay world, simple and none complicated, so don't mess up mine with your bi-sexual, tri-sexual or multi-sexual world and I don't care whether you screwed a goat or vice versa?

*hoot*

Edited by Midnight Owl

Owl didn't like to be mean but I can't help myself when being repeatedly disturbed, especially when I am tired of shit.

Since decade ago, I have subscribed to singtel landline that eventually packaged with free mystery calls. The problems with using recycled number from Singtel. Yes! 9 out of 10 mystery callers were cunts or looking for cunts and they thought I am one of them with buffet of names like: - May I speak to Kelly?   Are you Mdm Tan the coffee shop auntie?   Is Shirley home?    Miss Geok ah!!      Err…Jenny please?

And these callers can intrude from as early as owl’s nap times to as late as owl’s midnight activity.  Tolerance has its limit, more so after Owl has cleaned my ass from loo business and the next shit came hitting through my phone: “Hi, could I speak to Helen?”

The usual wrong connection. Enough is enough; Owl played along  “I am Helen, May I helped?” The caller was embarrassed by a male voice and apologized profusely thus saving her from getting owl’s free "in-depth lesson".

However, the next one wasn’t so lucky. A while ago, I jolted from bed by the same familiar loud tone that brought another female shrieker to it “Madeline are you there?” Agitated by her open rudeness, I retorted freely “oh, Madeline passed on the night before….” Not surprisingly, a rather solemn apologetic question followed “what happen?”  and Owl responded with: “Madeline choked on abalone stuffed with chicken feet at the company reunion dinner…...

Shortly after slamming down the last caller to her detriment, I lifted my handset to disconnect the phone and returned to my well deserved cool weather nap.

Morale of the story, don’t meddle with owl when he is shitting or sleeping, unless you asked for some shits or nightmare.

*hoot*

Edited by Midnight Owl

It took nearly two years to burn owl’s land to bare, trees were blazed to dust, herds of the land have moved, creatures with wings have migrated, colors of everything turned to gray, the last whisper has died with nothing left to praise. The moon looks larger than usual and hinting, river has finally stopped licking. All forces calling owl to take off somewhere again and never look back.

Under pressure, Owl reluctantly opened up his map to mull for the 2nd time, still haunted by memory of wolfs from yesteryears.

http://www.blowingwind.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=17006&view=findpost&p=168563

First route to the fantasy mountain has been washed away same time last year by spirit of the mountain.

2nd route to the heavenly hill look costly with dream but no profit.

3rd route led to the unknown and could spell the beginning or the end for owl.

How I wished there is a saint that could stop me from venturing into the 3rd choice of likely disaster and opened up a 4th sympathy route for owl to escape instead. One thing is certain, owl must forsake his beaten land forever….

Owl wept under the moon tonight, unwilling to depart his safe and sentimental place. Most importantly the cherished calm and tranquility amidst all the missing parts in this fruitless jungle.

I slung the last bag of dwindling bird seeds that can’t even last a mile, picked up a jungle stick, with heavy steps that didn’t want to budge. The moon read my heart and wiped away my tears with its nightly winds, giving me the will & courage to go forth. Thus, with urgency, the unknown adventures of owl have begun…..

*hoot*

Edited by Midnight Owl

• 1 month later...

I was extremely frustrated with the rude crowd in the city and quickly collected my first hard-earned miserable cheque from a temp assignment. The sky didn’t look happy for me either.  A white Mercedes suddenly pulled up within view; two fat Indian passengers were digging too long into their wallet and taking their own sweet time to alight. I was thankful they were the excuse for me to hop into the front seat, next to the driver.

Owl: “Braddell Road please….”

Uncle: “Which way you prefer to take?”

Owl: “May be PIE, let’s hope no traffic jam in this weather”.

Uncle: “Should be quite empty during non-peak hour. You just finished work?”

Owl: “Ya, a bit tired and it was going to rain soon...you don’t mind me sitting in front?

I don’t like taking the back seat freshly warmed by others, people said you will

get butt Piles from it…hehehe”

Uncle: “hahaha….you sound like an old guy still believe in such superstition. How old are

you?”

Owl: “Obviously younger than you lah, how old are you, uncle?”

Owl succeeded with excuse to sit next to taxi uncle because I was charmed by him the moment his cab pulled up along Beach road. Though he didn’t make the cut for the panadol advertisement, he does have the expired Hong Kong celebrity look. Pink round cheek, smooth complexion with baby wrinkles gathered around his smiles. Grey hair lined along the border of his sideburns and staggered to the slope behind his neatly shaved hair. The front part of his hair was curly and short, apparently messed up after a long run on the road. Adorable no less...

Uncle: “Old liao, I’ve got 3 teenage boys at home.”

Owl: “Not that old lah, in your 50s?”

Uncle: “I am 58yo already.”

Owl: “OK Lah, quite young still, you look physically strong to me.”

Yes, Taxi uncle looks very stocky beneath his uniform of white long sleeve shirts and black pants. Like many seasoned taxi drivers, he has a nice huggable tummy. His hands and arms were thick with strong bones and unlike his youthful face; they were rough with age surfacing.

owl2.jpg

Uncle: “What about you, are you married?”

Such familiar question has haunted owl since I came out of my teeny years and survived many inquisitors from all walks of owl’s life. In this days and age, when the insane world has stolen all my sanity to live life proper because I am gay, I have nothing more to lose for being frank in this modern world.

Owl: “You really want to know ah……”*cheekily*

Uncle: “Well…everyone gets married someday……”

Owl: “I am gay….”

Owl suddenly shrank by his own honesty.

Uncle: “Really? being single is not bad too, cost of living in Singapore is high, marriage has its own share of problems……”

Owl: “Glad you are not afraid. Many people don’t like us” (sounding a little self-pity)

Uncle: “Nothing to be afraid de, I saw different kind of passengers on the road and I

Have picked up a couple (like you) and you already knew who they were when

they started to talk (bitch rather) openly.”

Owl: “Ya, our life is not easy, very stressful, can’t find someone to love us…..”

Owl started to get out of hands in this conversation, what was I thinking? Straight daddy might sympathize and offered sweet lollipop to cure my gay scars?

Uncle: “You can try to find some hobby to pass time….”

Owl: “Not much hobby lah, just watch straight pxxn movies when I am free, do you

still watch those?”

Owl fully casted out the net and I could almost hear my heart throbbing in anxiety and waiting for the next fruitful move…

Uncle: “No lah, no time to watch. Now married with wife and kids at home. Not like

I was your age, filled with energy and curiosity to watch those kind of stuff

anymore.”

Owl: Frankly, there was nothing much to watch too. I still prefer the real thing.

*hinting* but people like me still need to be very careful what we did publicly to

avoid getting caught. Life is pretty tough isn’t it?

Uncle: ……

Before the next sentence came from uncle, Owl dropped the anchor fast and furious…

Owl: “For instance, when I see you and I find you quite handsome but I cannot touch you because you are straight and married and we need to respect that. Similarly when you picked up a pretty woman who met your heart desires yet you can’t do anything to her, right? At least for guys like us…there is still some leeway…hahaha….*bitter laugh* I am joking lah uncle!!”

Was I?? my guts came out and I almost fainted from my own deep hearted, truthful blabbers. I was not sure whether I spoke too much or too little in trying to balance the boat but decided to stop at that point, hopelessly, as if I have just given uncle two tight slaps with my innuendoes and than waited for his response..

Uncle: “hahaha….you look young and innocent to me. You still have many years to

enjoy life, no family to worry about……”

Is that it? Trying to exonerate owl for casting net and dropping anchor on him. I threw a pebble to disturb its surface, not hoping for any catch by now and not without intention either.

Owl: “I really enjoy our conversation; you are very inspirational and wise. If only, someday, I can find a gay guy who is almost like you, caring and matured, I will be the happiest person in this world...hahahahaha” *more bitter laugh*

I can’t believe I am good in weaving casual lethal lure, unprepared and yet an attractive bait. *self-shocked*

Uncle: “By look and tone, I find you a very gentle and easy-going guy …..”

Owl: “You can’t judge a book by its cover and I have the noti side in me too and *blushing* I wish I can place my hand on your lap now…….hahahahaha “ *almost crying*

Owl dived into the sea, not hoping to be rescued for my sinful suggestion.

Uncle: “People will see if you do that, especially those passing buses and Lorries and sometime cars following us can guessed as much.”

I could almost hear the uncle shouting into the sea, bringing owl back onboard from drowning.

Owl: “Don’t worry uncle, I will be very careful if you allow.”

I finally regained my composure, after struggling within my own choppy sea.

Uncle’s face was blank but I felt a very light mood and approachable air in him. Owl than made a quick tap on uncle’s lap, testing water, still uncertain whether approval was granted.

Uncle: “You very noti huh?”

Owl: “OK lah, not going to tap you, can I place my hand on your lap than?”….. (Waiting for uncle’s response)

Uncle: “Be careful of the passing traffic….” (Approval granted)

His thigh was solid under the black smooth pants and owl’s hand was like feather rested on a hard rock. The feeling was good.

Owl: “Uncle, thank you.”

Uncle: “It is ok; just don’t let people catch what you are doing.”

The first net hoisted with result, but owl has greed for bigger catch. Silently, I sailed into the forbidden boundary and had my fingers slipped into his crotch and trailed the fish down south. At first, uncle was jittery when I swam too deep, but he subsequently relaxed and let me in for the catch without having to unzip anything as we didn’t want us die cock standing while he steered the wheel. The fish was found, fat and meaty but soft. I pressed a little to confirm my catch and it puffed up slowly. Within seconds, a stone fish bloated solidly within my grasp, thick and average length. My heart pounded with breathless joy. I let it go for fear of holding it too long and endangering our lives.

Owl: “Uncle, your fish very solid…hehehe “ *giggling with satisfaction*

Uncle: “I get easily sensitive down there”….*laughing*

A bright light knifed through the sky within seconds, followed by loud roar before the great pours. Uncle quickly activated his windshield wipers... At that moment, I wished I could lean forward to kiss him on his cheek, but decided to give up being a slut while a good man was focusing on his wheels.

Owl: “Uncle, do you have radio music here…?”

Uncle: “Do you like Chinese song…”

He took out a blank CD from one of the small compartments and started to fiddle with the tuner, Feng Fei Fei’s song filled up his car.

Owl: “Are you her fan? I found her songs quite melodious and sad at times. She died too soon.”

Uncle: “I and my wife attended her concert once….” (he upped the volume)

The side windows began to fog as the rain poured like Niagara Falls. Our hearts were robbed by Feng Fei’s sentimental songs in the cold weather and I was involved in her lyrics blended with owl’s miserable stories. I leaned my head against the side window in silence, folded my arms, and drunk in the music.

Uncle: “Are you cold? I see you shivering”.

He upped the temperature a little, stretched out his arm to tilt the air vent from facing me, and than lifted my hand and cradled it against his lap again.”

Uncle: “Your hand is slender and smooth, not the type who do heavy chores”. *cupping my palm with his*

The handsome was smiling and rubbing my hand to keep me warm when his next favorite song came – River flows, Time Passes.

The moistened cheque in my pocket can’t match the collective reward under those soothing settings - a friendly taxi uncle speeding through the quiet expressway, holding owl’s hand and listening to Feng Fei’s song in the rain. Owl has no regret.

River flows, Time Passes.

Street light dimming silently in the rain

Events of the past breezed gently through my heart

Reminds the day we parted reluctantly, in somber mood.

Take care my love.

River flows as time passes

In an instance, spring arrives

Layers of cold dew, thick with unforgettable love.

In anticipation of another day

When we can meet by chance again, and live inseparable.

Tonight, the chill was felt by hurrying pedestrian

Street light dimming alone in the rain

Amidst a distant haunting song

Brings touching emotion.

*hoot*

Edited by Midnight Owl

The worse thing ever happened to any family, is to have a tree of rotten apples trying to outshine, compete and worse, infect each others.

My junior aunt has, for many years, been critical about owl being single and not finding a bitch to marry.  When owl tried to offer her adopted son my whole life of hard-earned stamps/postal collectible to assist in his school project, she was sarcastic about me wasting time on those hobbies, at the expense of not settling down. I held the thick philatelic book in my hands, in shock of her thankless attitude. She should search into owl’s memory on that fateful noon, her bf banged owl’s head on the wall in a moment of rage, when she runs away with a married man and yet she was unfazed by what she saw, owl in pain. Owl was 10yo then and the incident was not told to anyone since, but it was like yesterday to me and owl decided to rant this secret in the middle of the night and let it be gone.

She became more aggressive with every passing years and was dissatisfied with everything that carry owl brand – from criticizing my ugly writing table, faulting owl’s skin being too fair for woman’s taste, laughing at owl’s sissy tendency, wearing unbranded shirts and reluctant to give owl auspicious red packets on every Chinese new year. I didn’t take her persistent remarks very well. Her hated words were schemed into soft device so that owl’s parents thought I was making-up stories. Since then, owl decided to draw a clear line and distance myself from aunt, and stayed clear of her endless curiosity spiced with sarcasm.

My junior uncle, has never been worse. He imposed on us regularly, uninvited, and mostly appeared to inconvenience owl family in the middle of our dinner, which aroused owl’s suspicion. If a con man was given a space with you, he will start to self-profess loudly as someone very successful and sometime withdrew into self-pity, swinging my parents’ emotions and taking advantage of our warm hospitality. When owl questioned his intention or hinted my discomfort about all those sky talks he professed, he was peeved. Later, the wife was brought along, to distract owl from interfering in adult affairs, giving uncle more room to swindle my parents until they were bought over with ease.

After a year of gaming with my parents’ feelings, his agenda was clear – to borrow my parent’s life-time savings with promise of repayment cum interest which he never kept for decade until my parents plunged into poverty and my brother decided to confront him for payment. Thereafter this uncle took another couple of years to repay piecemeal and owl was forced to surrender my life-time insurance policy in order to fund my own study. This part is another well-kept secret that owl will bring to the grave.

My senior cousin in his 50s, dreamed he was a descendent of colorful peacock, forbade owl from mingling with his two peacocked sons. Otherwise, he was addicted to pick on owl’s "flaws" to amplify and stir my parent’s envy that owl couldn’t hold a candle to an entire clan of brilliant cousins or elite nephew like his.

Those who fall short of owl’s standard, still managed a scrap of respect if they knew how to please the adult world and acted like mindless chatterbox.

This senior cousin lived high in the cloud he literally dragged his sons away from owl, at the playground, and have their beloved child hidden to avoid owl, like leprosy. This too, remains owl’s secret for fear of being blamed by skeptics.

Owl still has many secret in life, all bottled up quietly out of filial for my parents, non-confrontational to respect the others and trying to be content and lives easy within privacy. All these efforts were not well-received and no matter how hard owl tried, there was lack of understanding and fondness coming from the family.  Owl was still marginalized, support was remote.

All other blood related conservative birds, in their 70s, 80s and 90s, whose hair are as white as floor mop after suffering from old age diseases or having witnessed their breed going through baptism of fire in the form of death, divorce or other health issues, suddenly became religiously staunched – chanting emptiness.

Nevertheless, pride with dozens of children and grandchildren to dote, they held steadfast belief that a respectable person should walk the matrimonial road even if a marriage wouldn’t last or a love was mismatched. Most importantly, they wanted to know whether this owl is gay and still single, serving their sought after gossip in the next family gathering.

Faced with tremendous stress, owl’s parents will grab all excuses from the air to save their light (not owl’s) and while doing so, their self defense overwhelmed the needed compassion for a gay child, and have further eroded owl’s faint image that remains. It was an eye sore how a lesser son was treated as such. Fairness became lost in a dictionary.

With all these craps happened around owl’s tree of big families, owl made a choice to disappear for good, or rather, already struck down hard from “the wise” into friendless situation and made to become insignificant with no reason to be presence in any form, among all these self-glorified and powerfully annoying people, whom if we were to hate, made us a sin.

The only homely and closely knitted place on earth, lies inside the comfort box called saunas. Within its darkness, the helpless owl saw the presence of lights and his own existence, through a simple brush of like minded soul, a touch of warmth, is all that is needed to heal owl’s wounded heart.

Tonight, owl may sound like a bad rant, where else can owl find a bare mountain to scream off my throat?

*hoot*

Edited by Midnight Owl

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.